[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super cute guy at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: 1495130106800.jpg (456KB, 800x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1495130106800.jpg
456KB, 800x1210px
OK, so here is the deal. I just started working at a new location for my company a few weeks ago and there is this guy at work that is real cute. We have alot in common and never seem to run out of things to talk about. I am pretty sure he is gay from what other people have said about him and we have these moments where we hold eachothers gaze, comfortably, for a while.

The only thing is we are like 6 years apart in age, which I don't have a problem with. I guess I'm too chicken shit to make a move, and I don't know how to go about making a move. I don't want it to be weird either.

The only thing I can think is to see if he wants to hangout outside of work, but he works mornings and I work evenings so it doesn't quite line up.

Idk how should I go about making a move without being weird or spilling spaghetti?
>>
File: gay.jpg (134KB, 407x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
134KB, 407x1280px
>>8386220
So yours is an inverse of my situation. I like two guys at work: the one I get along with happens to be straight (I think - he talks about women, but some stuff strikes me as odd), but I really like him.

The other one is an actual homo, and he's super attractive, but he's a fucking Chad stereotype; furthermore, we don't really talk. But this gay guy and the straight guy are apparently really good friends, such that the two of them went together to a gay bear convention in 2015 in California (seriously, what kind of "straight" man does this?)

And OP, you're inevitably going to spill some spaghetti: all you can hope is that it works out.

For my part, I am resolved to tell the gay guy something: perhaps a "hey, want to go out to dinner?" some day. Sure, it's going to be embarrassing as fuck, but I'd rather just get rejected and move on than to keep moping about "should I do it or not?"

Good luck to you, Gaynon!
>>
File: 1495197045548.jpg (31KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1495197045548.jpg
31KB, 500x501px
>>8386237
Thanks anon, it's nice to know I'm not the only one in a work crush type situation. I know he likes to skateboard and play magic, a couple things I like to do as well. I guess I could ask if he wants to play magic sometime and then eventually start hanging out with him more and more. Then one day maybe asking him out.

I'm pretty certain he likes me too, he smiles at me alot and likes talking to me cause he starts conversations quite often. Plus, he said one day, "You know it's too bad you work evenings and I work morning shift."

Am day or two ago at work he asked if I wanted anything from quick trip cause he was making a run and I asked if I could just run along with him. So we went. I try to make it where I can spend time around him, so that's why I asked.
>>
File: A-309283-1447886379-8454.jpeg.jpg (8KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
A-309283-1447886379-8454.jpeg.jpg
8KB, 300x282px
OP here, so this is an update on this guy from work.

>be at work talking to guy as normal
>getting along great as usual
>somehow we get to this point in our conversation
>he says I'm not racist but I'm a nazi
>I say oh yeah I know some nazis
>he says like real skinheads?
>yeah
>he says that's scary
>then I tell him some people I really hate are pedophiles
>he says same, I mean I have some messed up sexual things, but I don't like that
>he says I just stick to chicks, lots of chicks
>I am unconvinced

So since he has said this I have been wondering if he is gay or not. I heard him on other days talking about going to a local gay bar. One of the old managers told me he was a straight acting gay guy. I heard his friend talking to him about him going to Vegas and something with guys out there.

IDK, I think I might have scared him cause I told him I know skinheads. I told him I'm not friends with them, I just have hung out with them on occasion. Usually cause it's a friend of a friend sort of thing.

I can do this sort of thing cause I am deep undercover twice baked super secret straight acting.
>>
>>8391052
Leave the pol shit on the internet

Nobody wants to talk about pedos and Jews irl, that's pretty autistic.

You gotta advance the plot somehow, touch his arm, drop hints you like him or are gay or something, give him the secret gay handshake, idk man

Just make sure you greentext it for us
>>
>>8391155
I didn't bring up the pol shit. He is the one that draws disguised swastikas at work all hidden all over the place. I told him I thought they were hilarious, which I do.
>>
File: 178.png (1MB, 1240x918px) Image search: [Google]
178.png
1MB, 1240x918px
>>8386237
LOL, they are having sex with each other and considering you for no thing.
>>
File: j33y4el6.gif (442KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
j33y4el6.gif
442KB, 400x300px
Never have sex with someone from work. If you don't know why then you totes deserve what could happen to you. SO it's up to you and your skills at life.

Like you could literally meet tons of cute guys out there, so why this guy in particular?

I Know:

Operative word: Propinquity.

You see him often, that's it.
>>
File: 1495130137582.png (251KB, 1313x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1495130137582.png
251KB, 1313x1248px
>>8391257
Well the reason why is because I am only filling a position in the company temporarily. I will only be here a few months. However, I am not looking for some quick fling. If I want a quick fling I can have that somewhere else. I would like a more of a deeper friendship with him, plus sex. If it doesn't work out I'm leaving anyway. If it does then I can request to stay.
>>
>>8386220
just ask him if he wants to hang out outside of work.
like invite him over to your house for some reason.
if he says no then he's not interested.
protip: gay guys like men not women
>>
>>8391909
Thanks for the advice. However, in my current situation I can't host him.

I am sure he is gay though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.