[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know anyone who died young?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 318x159px
What did they die of?
>>
I think a kid died in kindergarden
In high school my crushes friend from volleyball got hit by a car and died, we sang at his funeral with the chorus and he cried, I really wanted to hold his hand but didn't
>>
Suicide.
>>
killed themselves at 17 over homophobic bullying tbqh
>>
>>8385314
Why? How?
>>
Two teens. One who died from a brain tumor or something, I don't know exactly, it was a prolonged condotion.
The other was murdered, stabbed in the heart one night.
>>
A friend of me and my sister comitted suicide. He had severe epilepsy and was depressed.
>>
A friend of mine from 3 years ago, 19/20 I'm not sure, lived in the deep south killed himself because he was gay and couldn't face his family as well as having other issues.
>>
>>8385302
4 suicides, 1 hit by a drunk driver, 1 cancer
>>
>>8385302
Do my hopes and dreams count?
>>
>>8385302
twin sisters from my high school died of cystic fibrosis within a year of each other, but it wasn't unexpected
no suicides or anything like that, surprisingly
>>
>>8385725
>>8385302
oh wait and my brother died from the flu 'cause he was a baby at the time but I was too young to remember it at all
>>
>>8385578
You're up there with me.

4 crushed in auto accident. dump truck ran a red light broadsided the car they were in, and drove over it. This happened right in front of school as classes were letting out, and buses were loading up. Well over 500 kids saw the accident happen, and a couple thousand saw the aftermath.

3 to suicide. Over witnessing above accident. 2 were lovers to ones killed in the accident.

1 to cancer
>>
I didn't know him that well (only met him like once or twice) but one of my mom's good friends' son committed suicide a few years ago when he was 21. Apparently he was developing symptoms of bipolar disorder and so his fucking moron of a Dad started giving him his own anti-depressents without a doctor's supervision, which triggered a manic episode and he killed himself on impulse. It was very tragic and could have been prevented had his father made better choices.
>>
I knew like 5 people who died of suicide
Everyone suddenly loved them after they died even though everyone hated them when they were still alive
It's funny how things work
>>
>>8387464
>unironically thinking people don't kill themselves after getting drugs that are prescribed to them by the doctors
>>
>>8385302
suicide
seizure
Alcohol poisoning
>>
>>8387485
Anti-depressents are known to worsen the symptoms of bipolar, anon. His dumbass father was giving him pills that were only serving to make him crazier.
>>
>>8387485
you're right that SSRIs can sometimes worsen suicidal ideation in the first 4 weeks of being taken, but anon's point was that bipolar disorder is treated with mood stabilisers e.g. lithium, not anti-depressants which in a bipolar person almost guarantees a major breakdown
>>
>>8385302
My best and only friend died of a drug overdose when he was 17. It fucking destroyed my life.
>>
Two people in my town killed themselves recently. Fucked up shit, they were both just in college a year or so? One hung herself from a tree when she went walking a dog, other hung herself in her boyfriends house which was also a bar/pub. Fucked up stuff, both in pretty public places.
>>
>>8385302
suicide. i posted about it here a while ago, it was this girl i liked, she liked me but thought i didn't like her. she was also a trans woman btw.

i have to live with this guilt for the rest of my life now.
>>
>>8387707
Senior year of hs. Finally getting to know friends my own age. I'd never had a real friend my own age who fully accepted me before. I was an outcast at my former school. About a month and a half after first getting to know a group of lesbian and bisexual girls over half of them are killed in a accident or die by suicide in 2 days. (>>8387397) It didn't help that I'd lost an older gf just a couple months before to an accident. I just couldn't manage to get a break from sorrow.
>>
>>8385302
one of the people that went to my secondary school died at like 18 from a heart attack, but nobody i knew/was friends with died
>>
>>8385725
>>8385728
God bless the NHS!
>>
Two acquaintances. One a sorta friend from high school and a person I met a few times through a mutual friend. Both by suicide

I always waved at the second one and gave him a hug once. I felt like the people I see around will be there forever but I guess not.
>>
>>8388094
it was during a winter where there was an abnormally high number of flu deaths

and cystic fibrosis is an incurable progressive condition you dimwit
>>
>>8388171
>this desperate to absolve her religion of its sins
>>
>>8387397
Jesus fuck that's grim, I never had to confront any of the deaths that viscerally, how is it different seeing it vs just hearing about it? I imagine its traumatic... Did it give any closure or something? I feel like I only have a very abstract sense of what death is.
>>
>>8388201
Hope you never have to. I'd rather forget it ever happened, but I don't think I ever can. It was definitely traumatic. I went into an emotionless survival mode that I didn't leave until much later that night. My gf was also in a similar state, but came out of it as soon as the rest of our clique were safely over at her place. It wasn't the first trauma either of us had to deal with. I'm over the loss of the 4 in the car, but not the 3 suicides. Seeing somebody's dead body gives one finality. I never saw the bodies of the three who suicided. I still hurt bad when I think of them, and this is decades later. I sometimes wonder if I could have done something different, but realize I did all I could.
>>
>>8385302
My best friend died in his second leucemia, after 3 years of battle
>>
Knew a girl who killed herself in sophomore year. She was a cool stoner but aparently she hated being alive even more than I did.
>>
My sister died of a drug overdose. She was 25.
>>
>>8385302
I knew a guy who overdosed on oxycodone when we were teenagers. We weren't close, I knew him and interacted with him only through my family, but still.
>>
>>8385302

An uncle of a kid I used to be babysitted with and who I waa related to died in like his 20s riding a motorcycle. I was under 10 then. I only knew him at the funeral though. Apparently he wasn't a good guy.

The other person I knew who died young died when both of us were
15. He inhaled butane in his garage. It's not clear if he was trying to get high or to kill himself. He was a nice person.
>>
when i was either a freshman or a sophomore a girl got hit by a car while she was crossing the road. the guy who hit her supposedly killed himself out of guilt, but that's third hand knowledge at best
>>
>>8387479
I know how you feel about this. When my friend died people came out of the woodwork saying how great of a person he was and how they were good friends even though I was there with him every day and I never saw any of them.
>>
>>8385302
A girl killed herself over having her nude photos on the internet,I don't know her personally but she was 16 or so..
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.