[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a bi man that loves moral degenerates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170603_094806.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_094806.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
I find them sexy and find moral grandstanders repulsive
>>
>>8381361
but I don't find you sexy

t. moral degenerate
>>
>>8381365
Well fine to eatch there own
>>
>>8381407
you look disgusting. and what's worse, you probably live in some wealthy western country.

how come that, living in a world with so many ways to control and improve your appearance(gyms, various creams, plastic surgery, diet pills, lasers, and much more), and having access to them and money to afford them, you still became something...like that?
>>
>>8381424
Not every one that lives in the west is rich
>>
>>8381424
>popcorn ceiling
>builder/contractor grade cabinets

I think you're overestimating his wealth, anon.
He's probably just one of those ignorant flyover fucks who eats fast food all the time because he "can't afford to eat healthy".
>>
>>8381454
yeah, why go for a walk in a peaceful neighborhood or why pay 5$ a month for a gym pass if you can instead stand for 15 minutes in a queue to pay for that double burger with fries
>>
>>8381361
What do you find repulsive about them? And what is it you find attractive about moral degenerates?
>>
>>8381464
Don't be ridiculous. He's not going to get out of his truck to stand in line.
That's why god invented drive-thru windows.
>>
>>8381468
>what is it you find attractive about moral degenerates?

Their low standards, I'm guessing.
>>
>>8381476
Huh, might be. I was thinking there was some deep thing behind it but now that you've brought this possibility to light...Kinda falls into place a bit.
>>
>>8381484
Also, "moral grandstanders [are] replusive" = "sour grapes".

If you can't have it, might as well convince yourself you didn't want it.
>>
>>8381501
I just wana be with my own kind
>>
>tfw ginger fetish
>:-)
>>
But moral grandstanders are repulsive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.