[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to be a girl more than anything >look in mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1496168324270.gif (877KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1496168324270.gif
877KB, 500x262px
>tfw want to be a girl more than anything
>look in mirror and know I will always look like a man
>realize there is no point in transitioning

I regret repressing when I was a teen a lot, but I just waited too long and now I'm almost certain I would end up a hon. I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel like if I don't transition I'm just wasting my life, but if I do transition and I end up a hon which is likely I'll probably end up killing myself. I mean I guess chances are I'll end up killing myself either way eventually, but at least I wont embarrass myself before I do it if I don't transition. I wish I could just be normal.
>>
What anime is that?
>>
>>8364965
Ghost in the shell
>>
>>8364943

Preaching. I know exactly how you feel.
>>
How old are you and what's your body type?
If you're actually willing to work at it I can help you out regardless of how masc you are at the moment.
>>
>tfw iktf
except i am already on E and live in eternal boymode
>>
>>8364943
This stuff sucks man. And you know what the worst part of it all is? If they came out with a cure or a pill tomorrow that cured all forms of dysphoria and desire to be a woman, I wouldn't take it. I can honestly say I would rather be a lonely unpassing hon, than a cis male. I know it's completely fucked, but it's just always been part of me, and if it went away I'm not sure who would come out on the other end. I feel like, I'm a parasite that crawled into a decomposing corpse. These memories and experiences don't feel like mine, this body doesn't feel like mine. My entire reality feels like a baton pass from some kid who killed themselves along time ago.

But...I think I've come to far in life. And even if I end up a lonely unpassing tranny, I want to see where this wild ride ends.
>>
>>8364943
I know how you feel OP, I've suffered chronic panic attacks since I was a child because of my gender dysphoria and all those around me who could've helped "helped" by sending me to bible schools and insulting me making it feel worse. This week has been really bad, I feel suffocated by my own skin and like my stomach liquids are boiling inside me, I feel confused, depersonalized and scared. I don't know what to call this feeling exactly, anxiety doesn't describe it just right, but I wish I could find relief from the turmoil.
>>
>>8364943
>>look in mirror and know I will always look like a man
Actually most people are bad at judging their own image. You should consult this board for confirmation.
>>
>>8365042
I'm 23 and I guess it could be worse I have like a little less than 18" shoulders I'm 5'10. Worse part is my face I think, which again could be worse, but it's wide and has some male features. I'm really tempted to take you up on that offer, but I would need to sort out a few things in my life before I tried transitioning anyways. Thanks for the offer though.

>>8365055
That's probably what I would end up doing if I transitioned.

>>8365067
>>8365071
I really hope things get better for you girls and you end up happy.

>>8365084
Nope I know I'm pretty manly. I'll admit it definitely could be worse, but I have some obviously male features.
>>
>>8365435
I have just about the same stats. I'm also starting to have my doubts about transitioning but I also know I won't be happy if I don't pursue it. I don't have a chance at a functional life if I don't transition. Some cis women aren't pretty, and some trans women aren't gonna look anything like cis women. It's a fucked up world for everyone.
>>
>>8365435
Just get on E and see what happens.
Maybe you won't go from boymode to being a qt girl in 6 months but like a few years down the line you'll probably notice a lot of changes. The changes on HRT take quite a long time to really take off for many people.
>>
>>8365435
whats up with all the 23 y/o's on here? Also 5'10 here and been described as "handsome". Im seeing a therapist right now and ya'll remind me of myself. I needed to sort some-stuff out also when i had my first major breakdown last year. And i can tell you, i regret not talking to a therapist sooner. Im totally broke from these weekly visits, but nothings ever helped more. Get some help faggots.
>>
>too old
>23

do I even need too tell how you'll feel looking back in ~5 years?

you blew a chance do it earlier
dont blow another you have right now, cause this might be the last one you have
>>
>>8365588
Yeah, I know how you feel. I hope your transition turns out good for you.

>>8365636
I might try it's probably worth a shot.

>>8365640
I think 23 is the age where repressers start to realize it's now or never.

>>8365719
Yeah, I know...
>>
>>8364943
I just wish I had the guts to kill myself
>>
>>8365791
lol i wish i knew people like you in real life.

I went to place called the penelope house with my mom as a kid. I think it helped her alot, and i've always wanted to help people like that. It would be cool if something like the penelope house existed for trans people.
>>
>>8364943
I repressed for 22 years until I recently came out. I wanted to ask, have you ever tried girlmode? Full on stuffed bra, girl clothes, and makeup in public. It took me so long before I was finally ready, but my best friend showed me the ropes and after that week I spent with her I never went back.

Atleast give it a try. I never in a hundred years imagined I would pass, but I did so well. Passing isn't nearly as hard as you would think, it's mostly in your head. Other people don't care as much about random strangers as you imagine
>>
>>8365435
>>8365588
>>8365640

Y'all are still youngish
If you don't do it now you're basically either gambling that you'll literally for the rest of your life you'll just be ok with being a dude. Or you're resigning yourself to suicide.
If you're really not ready at least take an AA or AT ABSOLUTE LEAST take finasteride.
I started at 24 almost 25 and my only regret is not starting sooner.
I'm 26 now and while I don't pass, I'm starting to get uncanny Valley zone and think I could pass in a year or two or ffs. I'm still chilling in boymode and frankly it's way better now than it would have been. I'm 6'1 before you judge. I'm sorry if that's making this too much about me but I feel like if I had someone telling me this shit earlier I would have started earlier.
I had a shit therapist at 23 who should have pushed me into transitioning but she was shit. So I'm being that person for you to tell you to fucking do it.
>>
>>8365876
I always like hearing about people with similar stories. I probably should at least try tbqh.
>>
File: 8ca.jpg (53KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
8ca.jpg
53KB, 600x500px
>>8365067
>>
>>8365872
>passing isn't nearly as hard as you would think, it's mostly in your head. Other people don't care as much about random strangers as you imagine
such a hon like thing to say.
>>
>>8369857
You don't have to be mean to them.
>>
>>8369857
At least she seems happy.
>>
>>8369857
I only say this because I was terrified of going full time as a woman. I was petrified at the thought of being clocked and bullied. But that never happened.

I passed fine. It was all in my head. I don't want anyone else to make the same mistakes as me and repress when they could just go girlmode, even full time tomorrow.
>>
>>8365042
OP isn't interested but I'm as interested as I am late...
>>
>>8365719

This, dont end up like me at age 28 in therapy and hating myself for not having the guts to do something years ago.
>>
>>8370964
Not like 23 is much better
>>
>>8364943
if you want to make any progress you have to be willing to put yourself out there, either focus your energy on the present and begin transitioning, or focus on the future and end up going nowhere.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.