[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the right way for parents, childcarers, teachers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: swings.jpg (151KB, 1280x863px) Image search: [Google]
swings.jpg
151KB, 1280x863px
What's the right way for parents, childcarers, teachers, etc to treat trans or GNC children?
>>
>>8363317
You tell then the truth. There are 2 genders. All other forms of gender are just mental illness parading as liberal enlightenment.
>>
>>8363326
t. /pol/
>>
1) Parents and other caregivers should try to be understanding, give them room to grow and understand themselves better. Possibly delay puberty if thats what the child wants, avoid doing anything permanent until the kid is 18+.
2) Teachers should mind their own business like wtf.
>>
>>8363374
>t.
Drug abuse is no laughing matter. Especially since homosexuals suffer from chemical dependence and alcohol abuse. The only way you can say there are more than two genders is to be under the influence of drugs. Liberalism in it's 2017 is also a drug since foaming-at-the-mouth responses to everyone outside the liberal orthodoxy is en vogue.
There are 2 genders. Not more. Not Less. Just two.
>>
>>8363381
A kid in middle school can start HRT without parents consent in liberal schools using tax payer money.
School administrators need to mind their own biz like wtf!
>>
>>8363386
Lol you sound so fucking stupid lmao. Don't leave /pol/ until you've developed some better shit-posting skills, maybe wait until you're an adult before you start branching out to other boards.
>>
>>8363453
Liberals are pretty fucking retarded. All we needed was to look at your reply for the proof. Pretending there are more than 2 genders is pretty fucking stupid! LMFAO! According to you and how 'smart' you think you are there's literally endless genders! You do realize that future generations aren't going to be fooled by the gay mafia/liberal media (same thing in 2017) and use their brains to come to the conclusion that a bunch of mentally retarded fuckwads tried to browbeat commonsense out of existence. Nice try but history has a funny way of making all of your new-found 'beliefs' fodder for the landfill which is where all gay things lead to anyway.
>>
>>8363466
the only two genders are pol shitposters and normies
>>
>>8363466
Seriously man, you gotta work on your abilities. Every one of your posts is just disappointing and embarrassing, you're just not good at this, my 15 year old younger sister could do better.
>>
>>8363480
It's not nice to repeat what your mom thinks about you but since she made a mistake by not aborting you like she should have. You understand it is a lot to live with being the clump of cells that un-empowered her and her twat. Your posts are about as informative as a Cindy Crawford infomercial which is to say a fart in the breeze has had more impact in the universe than you ever will. We know you don't take disappointment well so we get that you spend your days trying to crawl back up the birthing canal to try and give your mom her life back since you ruined it. We are all embarrassed for you mom having to birth such a real piece of liberal shit that should have been aborted and sold for parts.
>>
>>8363494
Edgy anon, I like it. But still you gotta cut back on all the big walls of text and you don't type coherently enough to pull off this whole type of big-well-thought-out-rant-insult thing you're trying to do. Give it another try but keep things concise this time I know you got it in you.
>>
>>8363386
There are two but that doesn't mean you need to stick to them,especially when so much regarding them is decided on your behalf from such an early age.

Barbies are fun to dress up.
>>
Let them do what they want, if it's really a phase they'll get over it

If they're at puberty age, give them hormone blockers. if it's really just a phase, they'll get over it, you can take them off hormone blockers and they'll go through puberty like normal

If it's clear that it isn't a phase, let them transition

This is of course assuming you love your children. If you don't like them being trans, just don't support them and they'll either run away, fall into drugs, get aids, or kill themselves so you win anyway.
>>
>>8363317

> gnc

What?
>>
>>8363586
>tfw I didn't have the balls to run away as a teen
>didn't want to end up a black underaged tranny prostitute

Started at 19, I should have manned the fuck up and started hrt sooner
>>
>>8363494
Don't you have finals to study for? Go study for those instead of posting here
>>
By convincing them they're mentally ill

https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

repression is the only option, guys :^)
>>
>>8363317
Brave New World.
>>
>>8363637
Gender non conforming
>>
>>8363326
I don't understand why this 2 gender thing is being spammed here.
Trans people are going from one gender to the other, it's your tumblr non-binary snowflake types that are about extra genders.
>>
Support the child in their identity.

Don't impose 'you must be trans' and don't impose 'you must behave like a boy/girl'. Just let them be whoever they are. Warn them that they might be bullied when making certain choices (boys playing with nail polish etc) but also say that you love them, and explain why they are okay. Say there are plenty of other kids who are just like them, even if they don't happen to be in their school. Watch for signs of depression or dysphoria and try to make them comfortable.

Other than that, just love them.
>>
>>8365030
If you're trans and you attack enbies to defend yourself against a transphobe, you are cutting a branch you're sitting on.
>>
>>8363326
kill us
>>
>>8365078
>it's always US vs THEM, we've always got YOUR best interests in mind if you JOIN US

God the propagandizing by you people as of late.

I want the ant people looking for more drones to fill the rosters of their snowflake causes to get the fuck out of my species and go merge with the local bee hive.
>>
>>8365142
Fine, go side with the people who'll throw you under the bus first chance they get.

You know they'll do it, too.

After all, it's what you just did to us.
>>
>>8365376
>I cannot fight my own programming

Then you are hopeless. You are a wrench. You are a slave. Worst of all, a slave that desires company.
>>
>>8365376
lmao toss the Nonbinaries out the airlock please
>>
>>8363388
Middle school girls can start hormonal birth control without parental approval, why the restrictions on trans kids on hormones?
>>
>>8364711

ACP is just a religious zealot's political organization. Go look up what the actual pediatricians' professional organization, the AAP, say about trans kids.
>>
>>8368065
>the actual pediatricians' professional organization, the AAP
The same AAP that supports genital mutilation?
>>
>>8363326
>>8363386
>>8363388
>>8363466
>>8363494
>>8363637
>>8364711
>>8365404

God is it really summer already?
>>
>>8368084

Of which kind?
>>
>>8368310
it matters?
>>
>>8368316
>>
>>8365078
It's you who need us, and binary trans people are already marginalized enough. Your fight for more genders is different and until you realize that, this antagonistic bullshit will have us cut your whole fucking forest down. So fuck your branches.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.