[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the mind of a hon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19

File: the mind of a hon.jpg (248KB, 1323x797px) Image search: [Google]
the mind of a hon.jpg
248KB, 1323x797px
Is this the mind of a hon?
>>
Don't make fun of Chris-chan, he's a shining example of what /tttt/ has to offer.
>>
That last panel made me realise what's missing from my life

Chrismoji.
>>
>>8342958
Christine-chan*
>>
>>8342992

It's an interesting thought since autism is sometimes thought to be an "extreme male mindset" or what have you. (There are female autists but they often exhibit more mild symptoms, pic related).

It can also just be getting older and wiser. My brother is autistic and he's gotten to the point where he's able to hold down a (very patient, sweet, chubby) gf and fake his way through some introductory conversations.
>>
>>8342948
Lmao is this real? Please tell me there are more.
>>
>>8342992
I dont think you can ever 'fix' what happens in a developing brain of a fetus but estrogen is the normie chemical, stacies are the ultimate normies
>>
>>8343013
Shit. I'm a MTF with Aspergers and the Girls one describes me to a T.
Except for the organized part haha
>>
>>8342948
Last chris video had his dying mother blabering in a semi comatose state while he was asking for donations, no lesser than 1 dollar each.

He will waste it all on legos and those amiibos that autistic children buy from the nintendo store.
>>
>>8343013
I feel like my male autism turned into female autism after hormones, and now people are shocked when I tell them I'm autistic because they don't know what female autism looks like.
>>
File: 1492180057273.png (650KB, 2152x2589px) Image search: [Google]
1492180057273.png
650KB, 2152x2589px
>>8342948

>durprised
>>
File: 1463261348336.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463261348336.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>tfw my name is Blake
>>
>>8342992
I think she's legitimately trans. But just like with everything in her life she's being an absolute retard about it.
>>
>>8343214
>his dying mother
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>8343013
I am like everything in both categories.
>>
>>8343283
Chris uses his mom money to buy legos instead of medicine and I think she has dementia or some shit like that.

Also he hasn't wiped his mom ass for the past year and she's kinda rotting.

Imagine how fucked up must be to depend on chris to buy your medicine and take care of you.
>>
Kik me 671jm
>>
>>8343075
this
>>
>>8343294
That's actually rather disturbing. Someone needs to intervene before he turns her bones into a memorial necklace.
>>
File: original chris chan.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
original chris chan.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>8343370
A lot of people on 4chan donate money to him for the lulz and to keep enabling chris so he goes even deeper in the rabbit hole.

It started as a joke then /v/ got way too into the autistic kid for the paste decade and now we have this.
>>
>>8343256
>I think she's legitimately trans.
why?
>>
>>8342948
this is honestly the shit that makes me scare of going full mtf
>>
File: Page36-1.png (161KB, 469x202px) Image search: [Google]
Page36-1.png
161KB, 469x202px
>>8343256
>I think she's legitimately trans
Literally started watching youtube viedeos with subliminal messages to turn him into a girl because all girls he tried to date told them they weren't into guys as an excuse.

And before that he went into a quest to find a boyfriend free girl which was probably the funniest chapters ever in his saga because a girl from /v/ decided to troll him and go on some kind of fake date and then bailed at the end by telling him she wasn't into guys which is how all the tranny saga started.

Chris is a poor fella with some serious brain issues that technically should have been put in a place where professionals would take care of him. Instead the internet decided to adopt the kid and raise him for the lols.
>>
>>8343513
>Youtube viedeos with subliminal messages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbWiGOA8QKg
Is Chandler Illuminati confirmed?
>>
>>8343562
No, more like the "you're a gurl" "gurls wear pink panties to cover their sissy clits" and other 60 year old hon shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnNoy1rEu0
Also it cured his autism from what he said.
>>
>>8343013
Oh god, I think I might be an autistic girl
:(
>>
>>8343013
>tfw cis male exhibiting the female autism symptoms
Does this mean I'm just mildly autistic?
>>
>>8343577
Horrifying.
>>
>>8343640
>>8343666
Autistic female is not uncommon in a normal male. The people born female who are male-level autistic are FTMs. This is where the extreme male brain idea comes from.
>>
>>8343675
>The people born female who are male-level autistic are FTMs
My brother is FTM and I think I just began to understand him way better. He has always outmatched me in matters of autism.
>>
>>8343684
>and I think I just began to understand him way better
How so?
>>
>>8343710
Everything! His music, his politics, his taste in video games, his tumblr identity politics (although I think of him as a guy, although he uses male pronouns and looks like a guy, he *actually* calls himself "nonbinary transmasculine asexual")

Everything makes sense now that I realize he is totally fucking autistic.
>>
>>8343723
Pretty amazing to realize something that just explains so much about a person, isn't it?

What are autistic politics though?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
12KB, 292x172px
>>8343732
Voting for Donald Trump.
>>
File: black lives matter toronto.png (687KB, 681x554px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter toronto.png
687KB, 681x554px
>>8343732
If you heard him talk about politics you would understand, he is kind of like /pol/ only at the opposite end of the spectrum

Here's an example: he was marching in the Toronto pride parade when the whole parade got ruined by pic related, and he was HAPPY it happened, because muh racism.
>>
>>8342948
Chris is actually looking pretty fem in those pics. I'm surprised at how well the estrogen is actually working on that turbohon
>>
File: cnn3.jpg (56KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cnn3.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
>>8343736
Considering that the alternative was Hillary Clinton, I'd say America made the right choice electing Donald Trump.
>>
>>8343749
>tfw still don't see how that's autistic
>tfw pretty sure I'd feel the same way as him if muh racism were my politics
>>
>>8343775
I could go on about his autistic politics on race, gender and other things all night long dude!
>>
>>8343577
Eh, it's not QUITE that bad. More like one of these (and it's a good mix of young/old, at least in the comments of these type videos).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXa-EFVgpQM
>>
>>8343764
I know. :(

I wanted Bernie so bad.
>>
>>8343836
The biggest fuck you the dems ever did was to put Hillary in there and sweep bernie under the rug.
She was probably the weakest choice ever but due to clinton money they somehow got her there instead.
>>
so if FtMs are autistic then MtFs must be the opposite - having stronger empathy and emotional connection to others, like girls have
>>
>>8343790
I want to hear a general principle that I can compare to myself despite having different politics, to see if I really do fit autistic politics too...
>>
>>8343873
>so if FtMs are autistic then MtFs must be the opposite
This seemingly isn't true but we don't know why.
>>
>>8343874
from what I know real autists have problem with abstract thinking and levels of abstraction, they get stuck up on details, thats one reason such person would be a special snowflake with fairly elaborate flair instead of simply a transman
>>
File: 1487034913294.jpg (26KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1487034913294.jpg
26KB, 600x407px
>>8343749
>>8343723
>Everything! His music, his politics, his taste in video games, his tumblr identity politics (although I think of him as a guy, although he uses male pronouns and looks like a guy, he *actually* calls himself "nonbinary transmasculine asexual")

Sorry but that screams tumblr special snowflake trender to me.

The FtM I talked to literally give no fucks about any of this, don't want attention, just enjoy their hobbies to an autistic level (one is into mountain hiking) and that's about it. No oppression olympics attentionwhoring kind of person.

If you tell me your bro has a bowtie collection, plucks his eyebrows and has a die cis scum tattoo near his half shaved pink haired head I'm going to have a stroke here.
>>
File: 1226113775738.png (260KB, 238x650px) Image search: [Google]
1226113775738.png
260KB, 238x650px
>>8343675
Bullshit. I'm a cis female with assburgers and male autism signs but I'm not a fucking tranny.
>>
>>8343925
>If you tell me your bro has a bowtie collection, plucks his eyebrows and has a die cis scum tattoo near his half shaved pink haired head I'm going to have a stroke here.
It's not that bad - at least, not yet.

He's definitely a genuine tranny with a case of dysphoria from a young age, hopefully he will grow out of the tumblr sjw ideals...
>>
>>8343860
Why say you when I'm clearly not the boogie man?
>>
>>8343986
Read the phrase again, autistic anon.
>>
>>8343764
>corrupt and incompetent is better than corrupt and competent

im not sure I agree
>>
>>8344012
>competent
the one who couldnt run mail server without fucking up? or the clown you have elected?

both are so bad its like out of idiocracy movie
>>
>>8344113
Pretty much this. That's why I voted for Jill Stein.
>>
>>8342948
No, that is the average AGP
>>
File: MentallyHill.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MentallyHill.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>8344012
>Hillary Clinton
>competent
>>
>>8344118
>I voted for Jill Stein.
>>
>>8344113
>both are so bad its like out of idiocracy movie
this is the false narrative that resulted in trumps election

clinton was bad, trump is much worse

theres a difference between manipulation internal party mechanics, accepting money from lobbyists and not following proper communication protocols (bad) and trying to dismantle decades long international agreements, inadvertently releasing state secrets, attacking any group that doesnt support your personal interests fully, not demonstrating any tact or ability to conceal emotions or motives, etc(catastrophic)

>>8344139
either shes corrupt and the clinton foundation has billions of dollars or she is incompetent and it doesnt, you cant have it both ways, please be logical
>>
>>8343934
Why is it always women who think their anecdotal exception disproves the rule?
>>
>>8344372
That's not true, I know a guy who does it!
>>
>>8344396
egg*
>>
>>8343764
Why do people keep posting this image? It's two different writers and one is outright stated to be an opinion piece.
>>
File: cnn does it again.jpg (61KB, 639x645px) Image search: [Google]
cnn does it again.jpg
61KB, 639x645px
>>8344219
>"Donald Trump is both corrupt and incompetent!"

>"Hillary Clinton can't be both corrupt and incompetent, pick one!"

loving the logic there, Mr. Spock

>>8344777
Because it reflects the cognitive dissonance of cnn's editors.
>>
>>8344800
>allowing your writers to have differing views = cognitive dissonace
>>
>>8344800
So you would prefer the hivemind of Fox news where you can predict what the article is about before reading it?
>>
File: nbc.png (332KB, 639x839px) Image search: [Google]
nbc.png
332KB, 639x839px
>>8344809
This isn't just a case of two writers having a different view of election hacking.

CNN was obviously pushing the narrative that it was impossible for "Election Hacking" to happen in the USA when Trump was implying it could happen in Clinton's favour.

Then when this whole "Russian Hacking" (lmao) story got rolling, they changed their narrative.

You really think it's a coincidence CNN's editors put those articles out at those times? Come on m8.

>>8344819
I didn't even mention Fox News, dude. I think all of the mainstream media is garbage.
>>
>>8344800
maybe you missed the subtext
>because she has made money
donald trump hasnt made money, he has inherited money, gone bankrupt, and then became a TV host and stayed afloat. Why do you think he wont release his tax returns? Its either evidence of russian oligarchs funding his company or he isnt as rich as he says he is, there is no other reasonable explanation.

If Trump had come from a modest background and made tons of money then you would be right but he hasnt.

>>8344837
republican (and democrat) politicians do the exact same mental gymnastics every 4/8 years, everyone has an agenda, whats your point

btw Trump has taken this madness to its absolute extreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
>>
>>8345239
>donald trump hasnt made money
Wrong.

>he has inherited money
He's a lot wealthier than his dad ever was.

>gone bankrupt
He started loads and loads of businesses in many countries. Some inevitably failed.

>Why do you think he wont release his tax returns?
Why would he? He clearly didn't need to seeing as he is the President now.

>russian oligarchs funding his company
kek. of course. those damned russians again. so sneaky! how will we ever beat them?

:^)

>he isnt as rich as he says he is
You're probably right about that part. Hyperbole is his bread and butter. Look at how many incredible buildings he financed though, he is clearly very very rich.

>Trump has taken this madness to its absolute extreme
Trump is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>8345271
>donald trump hasnt made money
>Wrong.
youve seen his tax returns then? please do share

>gone bankrupt
>He started loads and loads of businesses in many countries. Some inevitably failed.
that isnt what bankruptcy is, Donald Trump the man has gone bankrupt, that is different from Trump Vineyards Inc. going bankrupt

>Why do you think he wont release his tax returns?
>Why would he? He clearly didn't need to seeing as he is the President now.
because that is the precedent and any deviation would be met with much skepticism by informed voters/media/his own party, he made the gamble that his core supporters would be too dumb or uninformed to care and he was right. If his tax returns showed that he was rich and not funded by russians there would be no reason to take that gamble.

>kek. of course. those damned russians again. so sneaky! how will we ever beat them?
your lack of counterpoint speaks volumes

>Look at how many incredible buildings he financed though
his name being on buildings != being rich, look at twitter it is a massive hugely popular website and it doesnt turn a profit.

>Trump is the hero we deserve.
your lack of counterpoint speaks volumes
>>
>>8345350
>your lack of counterpoint speaks volumes
>your lack of counterpoint speaks volumes

>expecting formal debate while speaking of russian conspiracies and a bankrupt Donald Trump
kek well this has been fun bye now
>>
>>8345379
I accept your defeat, there is no dishonour in knowing when you have been bested by a better man. Have a nice night!
>>
File: f02.png (114KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114KB, 680x439px
>>8345379
>>
>>8343013
I'm an mtf tranny and it seems like I totally fit in the "female autism" list of characteristics, while not in the male one at all.
>>
File: but her emails.jpg (31KB, 549x371px) Image search: [Google]
but her emails.jpg
31KB, 549x371px
>>8344113
>>
File: butteremails.jpg (104KB, 907x635px) Image search: [Google]
butteremails.jpg
104KB, 907x635px
>>8344113
>>
File: but, her emails.png (163KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
but, her emails.png
163KB, 500x566px
>>
>>8346757
"You'll get to keep your existing healthcare plan."
>>
File: Trump.jpg (24KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
24KB, 600x423px
>>8346735
>>8346749
>>8346757
Meme all you like, the shit Wikileaks revealed about not just Clinton but all these other women like Brazile, Schulz... it was fucked up, Machiavellian shit.

Trump's big scandals are that he likes to use his status to get women (whoa! shocker!) and wants to team up with Ivan to kick Mohammed's ass. He seems pretty ok in comparison to Clinton. I would have rathered see Jeb! though, for the memes.
>>
>>8343390
>A lot of people on 4chan donate money to him for the lulz
You fucking people
>>
>>8344175

Well you know. At least she's pretty.

Trump and Clinton can't even manage their own waistlines. Jill Stein is a god of competence compared to either of them.
>>
>>8343836
>>8343860
Sanders never had a chance to get the DNC nomination. He's not a Democrat and the Democratic party has protected itself from non establishment Democrats from getting the nomination
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwJ550243sg
I wanted him to win to but I knew that the American left would be too passive to do anything to help him after being screwed over. Too many leftist over there just do something "symbolic" and hopes it inspired other people to do the work for them.
>>
>>8348981
>He's not a Democrat and the Democratic party has protected itself from non establishment Democrats from getting the nomination
Trump wasn't a Republican, wasn't a politician even, and endorsed Obama in 2008.
>>
>>8349013
And because the Republicans don't have super delegates he got nominated
>>
>>8343075
>>8343338
Newfags yse the Google
Search sonichu
>>
>>8349018
Maybe they'll learn their lesson.
>>
>>8349122
>hurr, durr, fuck having the people choose candidates and shit, muh stablushmunt
>>
>>8349135
The funny thing is I'm more radical than Trump but still think an actual Republican should have got the nomination.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.