[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats wrong with me/this site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3234234242324.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
3234234242324.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>Tfw you came to this site a few months ago to see what it was like
>tfw you see this board, (hate trans people), decide to go into it to tell them they're not women/men.

aftet seeing their struggles i concluded they were infact just women/men that were born into the wrong body and want to be seen as women/men.

i feel like shit. (though i never actually said anything bad here to them, i just thought it).

sorry trans girls and guys.
you're not bad at all.
>>
>>8331799
meh it's fine dude. Life is like that. You gotta step into people's shoes to understand them better. And once you understand hate usually becomes pitty or empathy. Most older /pol/aks get like that about blacks. Wiser /biz/ralis get that way about commies and poor people. Alot of /lit/ and /sci/ feel that way about "brainlets." It's just a part of growing up and maturing. Even if you don't end up liking them you realize that it's difficult to hate things when you understand them.
>>
>>8331815
/lit/ > /sci/ > /g/
>>
>>8331815
thats true.
>>
>>8331815
Underrated post.
>>
>>8331827
/sci/ > /g/ >>>>> /b/ > /lit/
>>
>>8331799
>aftet seeing their struggles i concluded they were infact just women/men that were born into the wrong body and want to be seen as women/men.

Oh, drop the sjw bullshit. We know we aren't and will never be real women/men.
>>
>>8331964
seriously, im sorry for thinking that. you deserve a hug, or at the very least for me to buy each and every one of you a drink
>>
You're a faggot.
>>
>>8331799
>just women/men that were born into the wrong body and want to be seen as women/men.
The wrong body part isn't true.
>>
sane and compassionate adults understand that:

1. transgender individuals should be treated as if they are members of the sex the aspire to.

2. transgender individuals are not biologically members of the sex they aspire to.

3. it's a hard road to walk

4. nobody is obligated to be attracted to anything.

My only grief with transgender individuals is when they conflate sex and gender. The former is mostly immutable. The latter is mostly flexible. From there, we can treat people with respect, while not losing sight of reality.
>>
>>8331799
I legit hope this isn't just a troll post. Like I really want to believe it isn't, because it made me tear up just a little. I'm sad to know that most people will never think this. I'm well aware that I'll never be a ciswoman, I just want to be treated with respect and left alone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.