[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one"feel" like a boy or a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1423327796.funeral-paws_patrick.jpg (199KB, 800x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1423327796.funeral-paws_patrick.jpg
199KB, 800x1232px
>pic related
I don't get why traners say they don't feel like a certain gender. I'm female, but I don't feel like a woman but I'm also not about to transition into a man. I'm not sure what being a woman is supposed to feel like. I only call myself a girl because a have a vag. If I had a dicc I'd call myself a boy.
>>
>>8330556
Does looking at your genitals cause you to break down and weep? Idk for me its a lot more about the physical dysphoria than like, "acting girly"
>>
Tranny here
I dont know what feeling like a girl is either, i just hate my penis, it makes me wanna kill myself, and when i see cis girls i get extremely jelly of their bodies
>>
>>8330568
I'm not talking about dysphoria, I know what that is. But I've heard people say they don't FEEL like a certain gender
>>
>>8330583
That's them not knowing how to explain dysphoria to you. They say "I feel" because it's more easy to describe that way. Everyone knows what it's like to feel something so that's the example they use.
>>
>>8330556

I had the exact same thought myself some time ago and promptly realised it's because I'm not trans.

There are experiences outside of our own, Anon.
>>
>>8330556
We feel comfortable when we can perceive and present ourselves as female and feel discomfort when we perceive and present ourselves as male. That's what it means.
>>
>>8330600
Well most my knowledge of transgender ppl comes from Tumblr so...
>>
>>8330583
Explaining dysphoria is tedious and can be mildly triggering
>>
>>8330642
Define "female" besides "identifies as female".
Define "male" besides "identifies as male".
>>
>>8331467
What exactly are you failing to understand in that post?
>>
>>8330713
how does that make a difference
>>
>>8330556
That's because you have aspergers, or maybe socio/psycho-pathy, you're unable to imagine scenarios outside of your current one.

If you don't feel female, then just go ahead and take testosterone, there's no reason to why you wouldn't. It'll make you perform better.
>>
>>8331513
Im guessing you've never been to Tumblr
>>
>>8330583
Just imagine if you started to look different from all the other girls, you saturated to grow facial hair, body hair, your voice dropped down to male levels, and your shoulders widened.
That would not have made you upset?
>>
>>8331522
>testosterone, there's no reason to why you wouldn't
I guess I'm autistic now...

And there's also no reason why I WOULD take testosterone
>>
>>8331529
Actually not really, I think it'd be cool to have a beard
>>
>>8330556
Okay, see, that's the thing: you just do. It is not really about anything behavioral (some describe it that way and I can't relate to them in that sense). You feel like you need to have a different sort of body.
>>
>>8331535
>>8331531
Yep, you have a pretty severe form of aspergers, or something like it.
You have absolutely no ability to imagine situations.

Do you think you would be sad if your family died? Can you try to imagine the emotions you would feel?
Not? There we go.
>>
>>8331542
I have been diagnosed with a severe case of the assburgers

Well, everyone else on this site is autistic, at least I'll fit in here...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.