[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to identify femdoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Temporário.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Temporário.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
I am a trans who is in the closet, so I didn't the transition. I want to know how to identify a femdom in the day to day, where the people use to be discret.
>>
>>8329117
femdoms charge
you're not going to find one that will do it for free
>>
Can you do better English?
>>
>>8329139
It's terrible, because I want over all the feeling of love, not just sex. Much less paid sex.
>>
i'm ftm and my gf is dom. i don't know if these apply to all dom girls, but for her

>not traditionally attractive
>doesn't take shit from anyone, not afraid of confrontation
>doesn't like to be hit on, especially by guys
>>
>>8329117
Closest thing you will ever get to a femdom relationship without paying is you transitionnig, passing and somehow by miracle getting a lesbian gf (which you most likely would never get even if you passed because they hate trannies) then hope she's part of the 50% that beat and not the other half that gets beaten.
>>
>>8329117
Date a boy, silly.
>>
Go to a munch and meet kinky people.
>>
>>8329707
we call that "being angry" and "having issues"
i hope she doesn't cut your balls off.
oh wait, you'd probably like that!
>>
>>8330065
>ftm
>I hope she doesn't cut your balls off
>oh wait, you'd probably like that
are you daft m8
>>
File: magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>8330031
>Go to a munch
>>
>>8330075
sorry, i don't see orientation
>>
>>8329117
I have qt mtf sub gf, we met through 4chan. Both knew we were into femdom from the beginning. If you want kink to be an important corner stone of your relationship, look for a partner already into it. use fet, go to munchies and shit, post on the appropriate soc threads etc.

>>8329707
nearly though this was my gf till i re-read ftm kek
>>
>>8330610
r u cis? what do you like about domming an mtf girl?
>>
>>8330655
>cis
yes

>what do you like about domming an mtf girl?
i like domming everyone. as mtf shes easier to bully
>>
>>8330885
r u bi? r u a boyfriend to her?
>>
>>8330895
>bi
pretty much easiest way to explain it

>r u a boyfriend to her?
Im her gf, we're in a relationship
>>
>>8330964
tfw no cisdomme gf ;_;
>>
>>8331005
The thought of being in a straight relationship and getting broken into being female is hot but I'd still rather have a dom bf.
>>
>>8330885
>tfw no femdom gf to bully me, in a nice way of course
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.