[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always anti-Blanchardians who try to end debates by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1495424556196.png (192KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495424556196.png
192KB, 448x468px
Why is it always anti-Blanchardians who try to end debates by shifting burden of proof and Blanchardians who want to actually debate the facts without trying to declare themselves correct by default?
>>
>>8325064
That Blanchardian DID declare themself correct by default lol
>>
>>8325064
>why do rules of debate apply to people I think are right too?

Hmmm
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING /LGBT/
SAGED, DOWNVOTED, AND CURSED!
>>
HSTS is not real.
Stop falling for postmodernist lies.
>>
>>8325355
i'm hsts :/
>>
>>8325390
Bad news.
>>
>>8325390
No you are not.
Bee yourself not who they want you to be.
>>
>>8325489
i am myself and that's hsts
>>
>>8325064
>Blanchardians who want to actually debate the facts
>>>
>>
>>8325510
>i am myself and i identify with a couple months old meme

what a retard
>>
>>8325064
Why are you trannies so crazy? This why you guys aren't accepted by society.
>>
>>8325510
Do not lie to yourself.
>>
>>8325075
Which one?
>>
File: 1494531108271.jpg (51KB, 841x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494531108271.jpg
51KB, 841x595px
>>8325064
Because this blanchard meme has gone to far to the point where the people who started it are gone and now people on this board think its real when it's not. Kinda pisses me off since I've been on this board for like 6 years now.
>>
>>8329412
who started it
>>
>>8329412
>I <3 D :/
PsBi af.
>>
>>8325064
The question is are you shitposting out of a desire to shitpost or from a self-directed attraction towards shitposters?
t. shitposter fetishist
>>
>>8329440
I don't remember but this whole Blanchard debate was never a thing 3 years ago HSTS was never even mentioned and AGP was seen as being akin to being an ugly 50 year old hon because older generations have a different view on how to properly act like a woman pretty sure TERFS used autogynephilia as a reason to lobby against legitimate patients with gender identity disorder back in the 50's. When I say women I mean gender expression.

The thing is back then the old hons were our age and gender expectations were basically caricatures of what a woman are seen as these days so they don't understand that and are just going off memory when they were young and act so cringey even still to this day. I don't doubt that some of them legitimately do suffer from GID it's just they never had the time to learn how to express their femininity correctly because TERFS lobbied against transgender care for decades until the 90's came. This is why you still see some young trannies act so cringey because you have to understand that learning how to express femininity is a generational thing and it takes time to fully understand it, it's like learning a language.

i took a hiatus for a few years and I'm back now and it's a meme at this point so i don't know the exact origin unfortunately. All I know is this and that the medical community at large have always disagreed with blanchard when it comes to transsexualism
>>
>>8325064
The burden of proof is on the one making exceptional claims. Blanchard made exceptional claims and failed to prove them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.