[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey my dear /lgtb/uddies, do I look gay? I am, although i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Photo on 5-17-17 at 8.01 PM.jpg (183KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-17-17 at 8.01 PM.jpg
183KB, 1080x720px
hey my dear /lgtb/uddies, do I look gay?
I am, although i don't know if I really look like it.
My friends keep telling me that I should change my looks if I want to get a bf but idk, I like how I am rn
What do you think ma doods?
>>
>>8303977
Your friends are retarded.
But you look young so that is to be expected
>>
>>8303977
you're very cute.
you don't need to change your looks to get a bf.
just change your friends.
>>
different people find different things attractive
if you change then you will attract someone who is attracted to what you change to
if you be yourself then you will attract someone who is attracted to you
unless you want to attract your friends, their advice is useless
>>
>>8303977
Well you don't look super masculine. I wouldn't say gay though. Pretty cute.
>>
>>8303977
Well heres what your friend meant .. Your eyes look droopy, fix them if you can . Your chin looks masculine as fuck .. Maybe HRT ? Your pick of attire is super hetero,try red plaid shirt with a white crew neck t underneath and black skinny jeans .. That , or change your hairstyle becouse im 100% shur thats what he meant .
>>
>>8303977
Nah. Be you.
Friends don't like you? Change friends.
>>
>>8303977
Ok, after reading one or two of the other posters in here Ima samefag it and give you some more of my mind on this one.

You are a very good looking guy. Change stuff if you want to/ feel it, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that whenever you do start actively participating in the queer scene e.g. nightclubs, bars, galas and social events, etc. you will certainly find someone who likes you just the way you are now; there's plenty of ugly folks out there who find someone to love them back, and Bub, you ain't ugly. So, you win lol. Congrats.

Again, if you want to change something, go for it, but the reality is the most attractive part of you will always your confidence in yourSelf.
When you love yourself, that is to say, you feel you know who you really are, that confidence in your own truth shines through.
It's only going to add to your already good looks.
>>
>>8303977
You look just fine. Maybe get a haircut? But dont worry too much
>>
>>8303977
what do you mean 'do I look gay?', it's kind of only important if you are
>but u a qt tho imo
>>
>>8303977
>I should change my looks if I want to get a bf
I agree.
Try the "here I am naked on the floor begging for cock" look.
>>
File: 1494393273204.jpg (52KB, 293x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494393273204.jpg
52KB, 293x240px
>>8306667
The timeless classic.
>>
You look like someone straight out of a john hughes movie, just get a normal haircut that didn't go out of fashion in 1991
>>
>>8303977
You look like Michael Angarano playing a disney prince.
That said, you are pretty hot, so I wouldn't worry too much. Though you could upload a dickpic and make us all happy
>>
>>8306724
This. It's like Judd Nelson & Jared Leto had a kid...
>>
>>8303977
Gotta agree with the friends.
I really don't like your hair and I think you should get a trendier haircut.
Other than that why do you care?
You're not ugly.
>>
>>8303977
You look gay as fuck dude. And you're that perfect kind of gay that looks plausible as a top of a bottom. Well done
>>
>>8303977
We're going to need some nudes in order to decide properly.
>>
File: chihuahua.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>8306965
>I really don't like your hair and I think you should get a trendier haircut.

you're the type of cancer that caused everybody and their mother to get an undercut
>>
File: pool.png (667KB, 721x792px) Image search: [Google]
pool.png
667KB, 721x792px
>>8303977
OP here.
Surprised this thread is still going.
Just wanted you all to know you've been punked.
That pic of me is from 1992.
Surprised none of you noticed but just assumed that the filename was true.
Because filenames can't be changed!
Ha
Ha
This is me now.
pic related
>>
>>8308452
>This is me now.
what a loss.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.