[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One-Type Bisexual Typology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: tipoftheiceberg.gif (11KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
tipoftheiceberg.gif
11KB, 600x390px
Theory: there is one type of bisexual.

1) A*Ps experiencing meta-attraction.

All bisexuals are one of this type.
>>
>>8303890
I unironically believe this.
>>
>>8308151
Explain?!
>>
>>8303890
>what are women
>>
>>8303890
>1) A*Ps experiencing meta-attraction.
is this math? how do I read it?
>>
>>8303890
Plausible.
>>
>>8308369
It's Tumblr vomit.
>>
>>8308449
but even vomit you can analyse and see what's in it

so what's in it?
>>
>>8303890
Bi here. I have literally no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>>8308615
Words that don't mean anything.
>>
I think they're trying to say all bis are autogynephiles/autoandrophiles.
I'm ginger and red hair on either sex disgusts me so idfk
>>
wat
>>
I'm an automobile
>>
>>8308369
How is it confusing?
>>
>>8314310
Because >>8308796
>>
>>8308947
>I'm ginger and red hair on either sex disgusts me so idfk
???
>>
>>8303890
>Theory
Where's your evidence and peer-reviewed paper?

>>8308369
* is a wildcard character in shell scripts. It means "any sequence of characters". So thus, A*P could mean AAP, AGP, or really anything else that begins with A and ends with P.
>>
mind blown
>>
So does this mean that chasers, AGP trannies, and bisexuals are all fundamentally the same thing but dealing with it in different ways? This is truly groundbreaking.
>>
>>8323302
>chasers, AGP trannies, and bisexuals are all fundamentally the same thing
No! Some chasers are NAGAMPs, not AGP at all.
>>
>>8323528
But then aren't some bisexuals AGAMP?
>>
>>8323593
No. Essentially >>8323302 is correct but there's an additional etiology of GAMPs.
>>
What are those fucking letters?
>>
File: pattern.jpg (126KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
pattern.jpg
126KB, 1600x1067px
>>8319882
>A*P could mean AAP, AGP, or really anything else that begins with A and ends with P.
this is too complicated for me, english is not my first language

you people are nuts!
>>
>>8327408
A*P = A_P, A-blank-P. The missing letter is G or A, so A*P = AGP and/or AAP.
>>
>>8327408
>you people are nuts!

that is really all you need to know
>>
>>8327476
>AGP and/or AAP
>one type of bisexual
>meta-attraction
>one of this type
CEASE THIS FUCKERY

ONLY REAL SPEECH ALLOWED BELOW THIS LINE
>>
>>8330042
Basically, it means that bisexual men are only attracted to men because being in a relationship with a man means that they can feel like girls or sissies, which turns them on.
>>
I do sometimes wonder if I am a "real bisexual" or not, because I am heteroromantic. But I think women are so beautiful.
>>
>>8331057
What do you find more romantic about guys?
>>
>>8331067

I feel like I can have a family with a man, they will protect and care for me, and they are usually more stable in their personalities (well when a man goes crazy he goes really crazy I guess, but most guys have a more even temperament).

With women its more physical like how beautiful or how cute they are. I have had romantic attraction to a few women but not for over a decade at this point.
>>
>>8331081
Are you able to feel more submissive or feminine with a man, in a good and exciting way, than in a same-sex situation?
>>
>>8331144

Yes very much so, and when I am with a girl, especially a very pretty girl, I feel more masculine. The times when it turned romantic I ended up wanting to occupy kind of a masculine role.
>>
>>8331157
I see, so you can enjoy each role and the sex of your partner matters for that, but you prefer the feminine role most of the time, even though you find men less physically attractive?

Can you describe and compare the physical attraction you feel for each sex?
>>
>>8331198

I'm coming around to men. With men I love their deep voices, strong jaw, height, and chest/shoulders.

With women, its much more on cute smiles, eyes, and smaller stature. I think its much more facially focused and with men its more on the body.
>>
>>8330948
that's just one variety of attraction though

okay then so OP is just wrong

woah
>>
>>8331213
What do you enjoy about feeling feminine with men? What kind of activities enhances that feel?

Same two questions for feeling masculine with women?
>>
>>8331228

>What do you enjoy about feeling feminine with men? What kind of activities enhances that feel?
Being held, being picked up, held down, (horribly un pc but:) being "treated" at a restaurant or buying clothes, going dancing, standing next to him feeling so much shorter, making him food.
With women (and its been a long time since I dated a woman seriously), it was "treating" her, taking her in my home, listening to her problems, putting my arm around her, etc. I remember feeling like I had to protect her from everything.

Massages make me feel feminine when I do them to a guy but masculine when I do them to a girl.
You ask interesting questions and it made me think but I have to go to bed. Thanks for the chat.
>>
>>8331240
Come back when you wake up and I'll have more questions! : )
>>
>>8331217
No, OP is right. My surveys found that all bi men are AGP.
>>
>>8331345
OP wasn't talking only about men.
>>
>>8331348
Point. Bisexual women are probably different. OP is right about bisexual men though.
>>
>>8331368
>Bisexual women are probably different.
Different in what way? Why different?
>>
>>8331345
ok I'm not
>>
>>8330948
lol
I date/fuck sissies/twinks/bottoms; unless there is some voodoo Freudian transfer by dominating these fem guys, I'm not AGP. I just feel gay & and it's pretty nice desu
>>
>>8303890
I'm bisexual and more of a sadomasochist

"meta-attraction" sounds like headshrink psychobabble by the way
>>
So A*P = A2P/AAP + AGP experiencing meta-attraction or just AGAMP + A1P which is the same as to say A1P/AP + A2P/AAP + AGP + AGAMP experiencing meta-attraction (or autogynephilia/autoandrophilia) even though AGAMPs don't usually make the criteria for A2P/AAP because A*P wouldn't make sense in a bisexual spectrum (or iceberg, as you put) if the meta-attraction is not usually natural in this case. I don't know, that's what I gather at least.
>>
>>8331765
Same, and I'm agp myself. It's just a fantasy. In reality I'm most attracted to pretty boy twinks.
>>
>>8331262

Im back if it matters
>>
>>8331240
>>8332783
What is it about being submissive and getting treated and generally made to feel feminine that's hot? Same for being protective and treating and feeling masculine?

Interesting that massages work both ways, but it does make sense. Do you do them differently?

Do you dress differently to enhance the feminine/masculine feeling? Maybe skirts and dresses to feel more feminine with a guy, androgynous outfits to feel more masculine with a girl?

Outside of sex and romance, how to you get along with guys and with girls? How do you relate to each?
>>
>>8331345
>>8303890
This is complete bullshit, there's plenty of studies proving that physiological arousal to both men and women is common
>>
>>8336713
[citation needed]
>>
>>8336724
You have no sources for you extraordinary claim either
>>
>>8336742
>either
First there were "plenty of studies" "proving" your extraordinary claim and the second somebody asks for them you admit you have as much evidence as a thread of 4chan that says "Theory".
>>
>>8336767
What study?
>>
>>8336774
That's the million dollar question.
>>
>>8336713
>>8336742
wew
>>
>>8334397

>What is it about being submissive and getting treated and generally made to feel feminine that's hot? Same for being protective and treating and feeling masculine?
Too hard to say, I think its more romantic than "hot". In the former, I feel cared for and appreciated and special, in the latter I feel like a protector.

>Do you do them differently?
I think with girls its mostly on the shoulders, with my fiance he likes massages on feet/back etc. and likes me to sit on back.

>Do you dress differently to enhance the feminine/masculine feeling?
No. When I dated women I was in college and wore a lot of jeans/t shirts etc. Even hoodies. Even short hair. But I also dated men at that time.

Now that I am engaged to a man and settled, I wear almost all dresses, grew out my hair etc. I stopped wearing makeup though since he said he liked me without it. I DO feel more feminine but its hard to draw the line there.

>Outside of sex and romance, how to you get along with guys and with girls? How do you relate to each?
I'm an awkward autist.

I think with most guys there's always kind of a tension there with me. I feel more worried about leading a guy on. If he's an older or taken guy I feel safer and get along pretty well.

Honestly? Same with women, but instead of me being worried about leading them on there is that bs jealous tension that a lot of women feel where I need to compare myself to her. But once again, if they are older I don't care and get along really well.
>>
>>8336713
>>8336724

>plenty of studies proving that physiological arousal to both men and women is common

Here are some citations. You can just copy and paste the study names into google.

One that comes to mind is 'Sexual arousal patterns of bisexual men revisited', that improved the sampling methodology of the mid-2000s study of a similar name that failed to find bisexual arousal in men. The earlier study that came to the conclusion that men who are aroused by both sexes do not exist. And men who claim to be bisexual identify for other reasons, which left the door open for all of the stereotypes to creep in as explanations (bisexuality as a halfway house for coming out, social inclusion, and so on).

Every study looking at female arousal has shown high degrees of bisexual arousal across women of varying sexual identities. Using genital arousal and using pupil dilation as measures of arousal. Have a google if curious.

An interesting study that brought forth a more nuanced view of male bisexuality, was 'Male bisexual arousal: A matter of curiosity?', which found that bisexual arousal in bisexual identifying men depended on their level of sexual curiosity. That is, bisexual men with high levels of sexual curiosity showed bisexual arousal, but those with low levels of sexual curiosity resembled gay men in their sexual arousal.

However.

>This is complete bullshit

This does not follow. While the claim that there is just 'one type of bisexual' is hard to support, the idea that many bisexuals may be A*P seems does not conflict with the finding that sexual arousal to both sexes is a very real phenomena. The way I see it is, psychosexual aspects are huge determinants of sexual arousal and behavior. Regardless of differences in fantasy or mental imagery and so on when seeing and interacting with either sexes for A*Ps, sexual arousal and behavior may follow.
>>
scientists don't understand bisexuals/pansexuals. i'm fine with that.
>>
>>8339199
How has your personality changed as you switched from jeans/t shirts to dresses?

What's your awkward autism?

Do you feel you'll miss the more masculine romance now you're engaged to a man and in the kind of relationship you'll be feminine?
>>
>>8344286
>How has your personality changed as you switched from jeans/t shirts to dresses?
Yeah I've gone from being a lot more feminist and guarded/smug to a lot more traditional, kinda trying to be open/understanding, and even religious.

>What's your awkward autism?
Just I don't have a lot of friends and am introverted in general, especially after leaving college. I keep meaning to do more social activities like join some local young adult group but never get around to it.

>Do you feel you'll miss the more masculine romance now you're engaged to a man and in the kind of relationship you'll be feminine?
Nope. Also because my idea of "masculine romance" often for me boiled down to being a provider I feel like I can't do that anymore. I still identify as bisexual and I can find girls pretty but I not longer form romantic attachment at all.
>>
>>8344460
What prompted those changes?

Is there a reason you're introverted, like an isolated or lonely childhood?

You feel like you can't be a provider because of your changes to be more feminine?

Can you flirt with a girl but not feel able to ask her out, or is it earlier or later that the lack of romantic attachment kicks in?
>>
>>8344509
>What prompted those changes?
I think I hit the real world kinda? Like the college mentality and hanging out with other college kids had to go. I learned how fragile my own life was and those around me. How important bonds are. Finding a secure and stable lifestyle became my priority.

>Is there a reason you're introverted, like an isolated or lonely childhood?
Maybe, we did move around a tiny bit. But I think I got it from my mother.

>You feel like you can't be a provider because of your changes to be more feminine?
Yeah, right now I am a straightup housewife (housefiance). Before that I was in student debt.

>Can you flirt with a girl but not feel able to ask her out, or is it earlier or later that the lack of romantic attachment kicks in?
Probably before. Right now dating women is not a part of my life anymore. Looking forward to settling down as much as I can and having a family. If interacting with a girl or woman in distress I still feel like I want to protect her though I guess. Much moreso than when I am with a man in distress.
>>
>>8344684
Why do you think your new view on life and desire for stability and security led you to be more feminine, when guys who presumably feel the same things aren't drawn that way by them?

How did your mother possibly lead you to be introverted?

>housefiance
Heh!

Would even casual flirting with another girl without the prospect of dating feel too much? I'm curious about just where your sexuality (bi) ends and your romanticism (hetero) begins.

Still feeling some protectiveness towards women is interesting. That masculine streak hasn't vanished entirely! Do you have examples?
>>
>>8345233
>Why do you think your new view on life and desire for stability and security led you to be more feminine, when guys who presumably feel the same things aren't drawn that way by them?
Because for me, my source of stability came from my family, the church, and now my fiance. I needed to lean on them and I still often do. Femininity, that is, serving them and being protected in return, kind of goes along with that. When you need to depend on the kindness of people, that kinda smug/guarded attitude goes out the window. I'm not the independent bisexual feminist I thought I was. When you spend a lot of time with the church every girl there has long hair and most wear skirt so I started to too, and it made me feel more feminine and even kinda better? I like feeling girly?

Can't speak for men. I would guess men are different from their own hormones and culture.

>How did your mother possibly lead you to be introverted?
Her genetics. No deep story there. She's introverted, my father is extroverted.

>Would even casual flirting with another girl without the prospect of dating feel too much? I'm curious about just where your sexuality (bi) ends and your romanticism (hetero) begins.
Maybe not.

>Still feeling some protectiveness towards women is interesting. That masculine streak hasn't vanished entirely! Do you have examples?
I went to a seminar at my local church (mostly women, few token men) and there was a woman there who was having a really rough time. She was living with her brother who was bullying her over her religion and implied she didn't have the ability to move out. (I'd assume she's too poor). She was maybe in her 30s or so, but I felt she was very beautiful in her vulnerability, I hated her brother (!) and wanted to take care of her. But like...I can't do that. I did hug her dearly and promise her prayers.
>>
>>8308449
i've never seen that on tumblr
>>
>>8345403
Thank you for answering all these questions anon. I'm glad it was interesting introspection for you. I don't have any more, although I'd be interested in more examples of your protectiveness. Keep on enjoying feeling girly!
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.