[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1595x935px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1595x935px
welp where do i get them
>>
>>8300468
Inhousepharmacy, QHI, or Alldaychemist. I think QHI has the cheapest cypro
>>
>>8300468
Rollin
>>
>>8300468
Roll
>>
>>8300468
roll
>>
>>8300468
rolly roll
>>
Why are sissy fetishes so common among transsexuals?

>inb4 they turn them trans
as in the real answer.
>>
>>8301515
AGP
>>
>>8300468
roll
>>
>>8301593
m8 you can't do what I inb4d
>>
>>8301645
No, AGP is the reason they have sissy fetishes.
>>
>>8301674
Why do they have AGP?
>>
>>8301681
We just don't know. Why are other people gay or straight?
>>
>>8301690
AGP is a fetish, not an orientation, but I guess we don't know why people have fetishes either..
>>
>>8301710
>AGP is a fetish, not an orientation
[citation needed]
>>
>>8301715
Null hypothesis. It has all of the qualities of a fetish. You might as well ask me why a foot fetish is a fetish and not an orientation.
>>
>>8301723
>It has all of the qualities of a fetish.
It has all the properties of an orientation.
>>
>>8301729
In what way? Is being a furry also an orientation? How about attraction to members of a certain race? How about attraction to *yourself* as a member of another race?
>>
fish dick
>>
>>8301736
>In what way?
It determines what the AGP sexually lusts for and what she romantically desires.

>Is being a furry also an orientation?
Dr Hani Miletski says zoophilia is, yes.

>How about attraction to members of a certain race? How about attraction to *yourself* as a member of another race?
I'm not a doctor.
>>
If you are AGP you are not trans, please do not label yourselves as such. Your fetish is not my crippling dysphoria. Thank you
>>
>>8301763
>It determines what the AGP sexually lusts for
As do other fetishes.

>Romantically desires
That it does not, since people with AGP are fully capable of being attracted to a variety of other people of a variety of sexes, and there are a lot of normative cis people with AGP and partners. You only need to look as far as the many communities of happily married transvestites.

>I'm not a doctor.
O.K.

There is not a single thing about AGP that is dissimilar to other fetishes. Intense paraphilias can also completely take over a sexuality and leave the people who have them unable to become sexually excited by anything that does not involve the paraphilia.
>>
>>8301766
AGP might be a fetish, but there is no reason why a transsexual could not have the fetish. In fact many do.
>>
>>8300468
rrrrrrrrrrrrrollin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.