[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 year HRT >go to every store in desperate bid to fail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: cry.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>1 year HRT
>go to every store in desperate bid to fail boy mode
>long hair, hoodie, baggy jeans
>sir'd every time
>>
>>8293628
*hugs OP*
>>
File: shoulder.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>8293628
I'll always see you as a girl op
>>
I know that iktf except 2 years in tbqh familia
>>
>>8293639
>>8293709
Th-thanks. I just want to be a girl. Is that too much to ask? :(

>>8293753
I want to say we'll make it, but at this point, I think it's clear my transition has failed. Hope your life turns out well, anon.
>>
>>8293814
Don't worry OP you are a cute girl
>>
>>8293822
I wish that were so. But it's become clear that I'm just a man with long hair and bad gyno.
>>
File: IMG_9811.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9811.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
>>8293628
>not even on HRT
>mam'd every time
>even when i talk in my regular voice
>even when i am taller than them
im not even trans
>>
>>8293628

Failing boymode effortlessly in hoodies only seems to happen for 16 and unders (barring extreme virilization by that age) and people who just didn't virilize much.
>>
>>8293852
time to transition, gurl
>>
>>8293852
>im not even trans
WTF
>>
>>8293835
Im sorry OP
>>
>>8293835
>bad gyno.
How do you cover yours? I am on 3 or 4 layers of clothing tbqh
>>
>>8294034
Can we see your boobs OP?
>>
>>8293852
i don't believe you
>>
>>8294034
It's almost summer. What are you going to wear then?
>>
>>8294056
That's the problem :/ I was hoping to see some results by now so I could go full time in the summer. But I guess that won't be happening. I have no idea what I'm going to do now, honestly.
>>
>>8294056
>>8294069
If you're truly unpassable it doesn't matter
>>
>>8293899
Just a hoodie, jacket, or button up shirt with pockets, although shirts aren't working anymore.

Also, accidentally kept a name I was going to use for a joke post. Here's the proper post.
>>
>>8294069
An additional shirt might help.
Or wearing a plaid shirt as a jacket even if it looks super stupid.
>>
>>8293628
>hoodie, baggy jeans
Try a cute top and short skirt instead :^)
>>
>>8293899
You're like a little baby.
>>
>>8294300
I understood that reference
>>
>>8294300
succ
>>8293852
post a pic liar
>>
>>8293852
poast pic
>>
>>8293628
Well, OP, now you've gotta kys
>>
>>8294371
>>8294366
Speaking as someone who makes shit posts just like that you're never going to get pics because it's fake.
>>
>>8293628
Usually I do not come close to hugboxing, but in your case...
>baggy jeans
>hoodie
>probably no makeup
... it can very well be just your style.
>>
>>8296990
Cis women wearing that would still pass flawlessly
>>
>>8297008
I don't think a mtf on HRT for 1 (one) year will look like a cis woman desu
>>
>>8297686
You're right but you're missing the point
>>
>>8296990
What should I wear then? My understanding is that you only fail boy mode if you're actively hiding the breasts/butt/hips and dress in very masculine clothing.
>>
>>8293628
I'm a year HRT too and have actually considered doing the same thing.

I want to fail boymode so bad, ugh.

What I don't understand is people more masculine than me claim to have fail it. Makes me wonder if some other component is involved.
>>
>>8294069
God, I relate so much to you. I'm sorry OP, hang in there!
>>
>>8297721
>Makes me wonder if some other component is involved.
Posture and especially the voice. Voice is always a dead giveaway.
>>
>>8297713
People like you are so retarded, I have a cis female friend that shaved her hair on a whim and could not stop complaining to me about how much she got misgendered while her hair was short (she also dresses in typically gender neutral clothing.) as long as you aren't a complete hon presentation can make a huge difference in how you are gendered by strangers.
>>
>>8297720
Not them but why don't you just go girl mode instead, live your life, fuck everyone else.
I live in a country where failing boy mode isn't really a thing either though, people don't use miss/ma'am/sir her so I just started presenting how I'd like.
The sooner you start the sooner you can begin improving too..
Also >>8294284
>>
>>8297767
Yeah but I still get sir'd before I even open my mouth.

And I sure as hell am not talking in my female voice if everyone just sees me as male.
>>
>>8297721
Good luck, anon. I hope your transition goes better than mine.
>>8297735
Thanks, I'll do my best.
>>8297767
But I didn't even talk. I just looked around pretending to look lost so that an employee would come over. And even with my back turned, they'd say "may I help you, sir?">>8297770
Not who you replied to, but your friend shaved her hair. That's different from having long hair and gendered as male.
>>8297774
I'd rather be perma boymode and eventually kill myself than live as a hon and then kill myself desu. At least in the former case, I won't end up ridiculed and get posted in hon threads.
>>
>>8297824
She got gendered male even when her hair was at ear length, and keep in mind this is a cis girl no taller than 5'4. The point I'm trying to make is even if you have long "boyish" hair and put no effort into your appearance you shouldn't whine about not passing because of "muh cis girls pass no matter what" logic.
>>
>>8293628
Iktf
>>
>>8293628
This is the worst. I literally just tried this today. Went to the store and pretended to look lost.
>can i help you sir
>n-no I'm fine, thanks
>move on to other area of store
>rinse and repeat
Fuck me.
>>
>>8304034
why do you care what other people think?
>>
>>8304034
>>8293628
Maybe you guys aren't trying hard enough :^)
>>
File: giving.face.jpg (61KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
giving.face.jpg
61KB, 500x706px
>>8293628
>hoodie

found your problem.
try dressing in women's clothes, for a change.
>>
>>8304347
That's girl mode then. OP would be a hon if she didn't pass wearing boy clothes.
>>
>>8304347
If you pass with girl clothes and make up but not with boy clothes and no make up that means that people are just being polite to you.
>>
>>8304360
>would be a hon

B-but she doesn't pass wearing boy clothes.
She gets "sir'd every time"
>>
>>8297824
>>8304034
Do you do your eyebrows? Do you walk or gesture or hunch over like a male? Is your hair not just long but smooth and well taken care of? Does your hoodie actually fit? Baggy jeans and hoodie with no makeup is a look which mostly works for women with naturally feminine features who don't care how they look, because even then it's seen as sloppy.

>>8297720
Why the fuck would it matter then? This sounds like how FtMs try to pass. Do you plan on wearing boy clothes everywhere and hiding your body? Is that how girls live their life? Of course you won't pass if you do everything you can not to look like a woman, almost none of us would
>>
>>8304395
Exactly
>>
>>8304512
What should one wear in this case? How is boy mode defined, then?
>>
>>8304676

I male-fail with andro clothes. Women's jeans, men's flannel shirt. Have no trouble passing as a dude with this combo (voice sucks) but very often get gendered female until I open my mouth.

I think most people consider a 'boymode fail' as andro presentation coupled with getting gendered female. Considering shittons of FtMs pass with the clothes you are describing I wouldn't be too upset people gender you male.
>>
>>8304347
>girls don't wear hoodies
They wear them all the time and don't get misgendered.
>>
>>8304797
yeah honestly this. If you feel bad about getting missgendered in boymode, realize that it's actually very possible for ftms to pass pre-hrt.

It's an unfortunate result of patriarchical culture, where women's appearance is very strictly defined.
>>
>>8305208
> strictly defined
> women's clothing sections are 3x as large as men's

Senpai.
>>
>>8305307
yeah.
Men and women both have insanely varied bodies. Men can wear anything almost irrespective of their body type and be fine, women have to carefully pick and chose clothes that fit their own body type exactly, otherwise they are seen as ugly.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.