[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Mother's day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

When you look at mothers with their children and you feel sad.
When you look at pregnant women you feel sad.

>tfw you'll never have the chance to become pregnant and give birth to a child and become the original mother of a child
>tfw sex with will be meaningless after time without its true purpose
>tfw your existence as a human being could be questioned in the most primal sense.
>tfw you'll always be a "non-absorbent cum rag forever"
even if you do bank it, or get someone else to have "your" child it wont be the same.

Does anyone else feel this way or can add more to this?
>>
>tfw mom asked me to go to church today
>okay It's kind of a hassle and I'm not a believer anymore, but it's Mother's Day, so I can make a sacrifice for her, right?
>go
>first thing that happens
>preacher tells all the women to sit down, not just mothers
>tells all the men to applaud them
>starts raving about how beautiful and amazing they are because of their reproductive ability
>"What's wrong, anon? You look sad."
fuck religion
>>
>>8287243
Whenever i see a pregnant woman i always have the urge to punch her really hard there.

I want to make her suffer
>>
Being pregnant is not that exciting. It's basically like having a heavy bloated stomach for 10 months, feeling sick/out of breath all the time with achy joints and then experiencing the worst pain of your life at the end (childbirth).

I got pregnant at 16 and my mom is still raising my baby. I love the kid, but I feel like I'll be equally excited when I adopt children in the future. There's still that period of waiting, and holding an innocent baby in your arms knowing he's your child is one of the sweetest feelings ever. It doesn't matter if it looks like you or not.
>>
>>8287333
Fuck off
>>
>>8287322
Same but not because I'm jealous - because I hate breeders for selfishly burdening a child with existence.
>>
>>8287292

>preacher tells all the women to sit down

To sit down?

The priest at my local parish is the same way, except for women who abort. I didn't go today though.

>>8287333

Are you a lesbian or bisexual? FtM?
>>
>>8287343
Why? I'm trying to heal your pain by telling you pregnancy is not as great as you think it is.
>>
>>8287343
Rude
>>8287333
But what are you doing here, breeder?
>>
>>8287349
Ftm. I got knocked up because I was manic from my bipolar disorder and a lot of guys took advantage of me. It was a time when I didn't have any friends due to my craziness so the only way I felt loved was to be a whore. My mom wouldn't let me abort, because she's pro-life.

>>8287353
See above.
>>
File: 1385331971284.jpg (301KB, 900x590px) Image search: [Google]
1385331971284.jpg
301KB, 900x590px
>>8287348
And then after having the child they expect them to obey their every whim, and place standards and conditions for them to meet in order for them to receive love.

The shittiest most braindead people are the ones who have the most kids. It's disgusting.
>>
Why on earth do you guys want to go through all the pain of child birth? Just reproduce with someone and have them go through it. To get pregnant you would have to get periods which are very painful, I find that you are lucky because you don't get to experience them. A child would also ruin your beautiful body. There are other things that make you women, why be sad over this.
>>
>>8287243
Mothers aren't made by the pain of childbirth, they're made by the long nights of sickness, the late recitals, the rushed sports games, and the harried activities. The plates of cookies, the tending to slumber parties and sleepovers, the planned birthday parties and surprise vacations.

I was abandoned by my birthcarrier in my fourth year, but I have a mother. And it's not her.

And I'll be a mother too, hopefully, even if I can't carry the child myself. And to all you other present and future Mothers, well...Happy Mother's Day. =)
>>
>>8287353
>But what are you doing here, breeder?
Bi woman, lesbian with IVF or a friends as a donor, FtM.
>>
>>8287413
Good post senpai
>>
>>8287413
^ this
I hope I get to be a great mother
>>
>>8287413
Beautiful post.

Though you reminded me that I actually really don't want kids.
>>
File: Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg (176KB, 670x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg
176KB, 670x1048px
>>8287243
I love pregnant women, maybe I wanna be a Dad.

Genderfluid/str8/bio-male here. Am I like a Mom?
>>
>>8287410

>A child would also ruin your beautiful body.

Late transitioners like us don't have that excuse for not wanting kids.

>>8287413

>And to all you other present and future Mothers, well...Happy Mother's Day. =)

Aww, thanks, anon. Happy Mother's Day to you too. I hope I do get to be a mother some day.
>>
>>8287364
>My mom wouldn't let me abort, because she's pro-life.
How could she stop you?

>>8287666
>being jelly
>>
>>8287680
Because I was a retard and told her I was pregnant. She's crazy religious and would disown me for being a child murderer if I aborted her grandchild.

I don't regret it though, because I do love my kid.
>>
>>8287292
>Women can bear children

It's not religion
It's a biological FACT!
>>
>>8287322
>>8287348
Careful not to cut yourself with all that edge.
>>
>>8287410
>There are other things that make you women

But not actually.

I'm fine with trannies playing make believe and dress up.

But you are not, and never will be ACTUAL women.
>>
>>8287410
I'm mostly scared because I know that I'll be ashamed when my children find out.
>>
>>8289947
Praising women for their ability to bear children as if that's our only purpose though? It's gross, especially considering that little girls were involved in this.

The experience made me unbearably dysphoric and completely ruined my day, but hey, that's just life as one of the most oppressed and overlooked minorities in the country. Regardless, the church essentially preached that a woman's only value is her fucking vagina (and only if she has children), which is a disgusting and sexist implication.

I never want to hear some creepy old white guy tell little girls how proud he is they can get pregnant ever again.
>>
>>8289947

Praising women who aren't mothers on mother's day just because they can become mothers in the future is a little silly, isn't it? There's sure to be at least one infertile cis woman in the congregation.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.