[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it bad to be cishet straight male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: whats_it_gonna_be.png (158KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
whats_it_gonna_be.png
158KB, 500x281px
Why does it seem like the LGBT community hates cishet straight males and thinks we're scum etc? I don't hate you all why do you hate me?
>>
File: IMG_3186.jpg (91KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3186.jpg
91KB, 916x892px
>>8280096
Wtf are you taking about

Straight man poo is fucking grade-A
>>
>>8280108
This

Nothing is quite as exquisite
>>
>>8280108
>>8280116
wew
>>
File: IMG_3030.jpg (93KB, 598x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3030.jpg
93KB, 598x560px
>>8280108
>>8280116
Can confirm, delicious

Heterosexual women don't deserve your poo OP
>>
why are you asking 4chan you retard.
Every fucking retarded shitposter like you thinks 'LGBT community on 4chan, there's no way they go to any other board or share values with the rest of 4chan' When in actuality it's just 4channers who happen to be fags.
tldr ask tumblr or reddit

btw we love straight white men, especially the gays and trannies
>>
File: 1460161990745.png (66KB, 217x221px) Image search: [Google]
1460161990745.png
66KB, 217x221px
It's just the combination of all privileged positions, you might want to add rich for the ultimate shitlords. People will argue if men or women are more privileged, but if they're all cis straight and white, they're on the top of the food chain collectively.

However, if you're a decent person in any regard, you will see the merits of individual people and not judge them for their lot in life.
Good people make good friends. If you're nice, OP, then things will sort themselves out and you can ignore people who give you shit because of irrelevant attributes.
>>
>>8280096
Because straight white men control the patriarchal system that oppresses us.
They have literally ruined the world.
We're heading towards a matriarchy though, I just wish I was born 100 years in the future to fully enjoy the benefits of it.
>>
>>8280096
You're too many, too little butts to pond, you know.
>>
>>8280134
>>8280145
I see, thanks!

>>8280147
Highly unlikely, ASI will render humans completely redundant. In 100 years we won't even be human, let alone in a matriarchy or patriarchy or anything.
Also I don't think we've ruined anything. Completely built it is more accurate.
>>
File: andy-dick.jpg (775KB, 2001x3000px) Image search: [Google]
andy-dick.jpg
775KB, 2001x3000px
>>8280145
>>8280147
>"It's not my fault I haven't amounted to anything!"
>"It's the color of my skin that holds me back!"

Maybe get off your NEET asses and get a job instead of whinging for gibsmedats on 4chan, you lazy pieces of shit.
>>
>>8280163
And this is why you straight white men are not wanted in our spaces.
You think because you've built rockets, made the internet or iphones that that means you've improved the world?
You also created feudalism, serfdom, capitalism, slavery, gender inequality, race inequality, disability inequality, wealth inequality, must I go on?

I'd rather live in a hunter gatherer society where everyone looked after each other and had equality, than our destructive, hateful and divisive technologically advanced patriarchy.

You won't understand that though, because you're a privileged pig.

The matriarchy is coming.
>>
>>8280172
Are you implying that the colour of people's skin doesn't hold them back?
Go to /pol/ you ignorant neanderthal.
>>
>>8280184
As I said, the matriarchy will not come. It will not be able to stop the Artifical Super Intelligence that us White Men are building.
The future is going to be a beautiful place where us White Men will literally be demi-gods, enhanced via genetic engineering and cybernetics.
The matriarchy is a meme. Women make up only 56% of college graduates and it's all in BS like gender studies and shit. There will never be a matriarchy so long as White and Asian men are smarter in the military, maths, and sciences.
>>
>>8280147
>We're heading towards a matriarchy
Let me answer with a native saying, from my heart: the same testicles, just a side-view.
Fuck cunts, fuck dicks, embrace the freedoms.
>>
>>8280208
Cite? Lots of women in stem lately from what I see at my uni
>>
>>8280172
I'm aryan masterrace, though.
>>
File: 49053712.jpg (47KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
49053712.jpg
47KB, 500x545px
>>8280193
What holds people back is their self-sabotage.
Not their skin color.
And don't call me racist.
I'm black.
You're the racist one saying that skin color determines outcomes.
It absolutely doesn't.
>>
>>8280208
Um, how many CEOs or politicians hold maths or science degrees?
Very few. They all have "fluffy" degrees like Politics, Philosophy, Economics, hell even art history.
The ruling classes do not study STEM subjects, because they're boring. The middle class robot betas they need to create shit for them do.
Females excel in these subjects.
Women under 40 already earn more on average than men under 40.
Girls way outperform boys academically.
The world is going to be conquered by women.
If you're dumb enough to think the corporations who control the world will allow artificial intelligence to displace their consumer base, you're literally a fantasist.

Go away, nerd.
>>
>>8280231
If you're black, I apologise on behalf of white people for creating a society where you could loathe yourself so much that you deny your own oppression and the cause of your oppression.

I however don't believe for a second that you're really black.
>>
File: aryan-children.jpg (14KB, 304x205px) Image search: [Google]
aryan-children.jpg
14KB, 304x205px
>>8280224
>masterrace

kek
>>
File: b889f762ef2c89153ded56966bb20acb.jpg (159KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
b889f762ef2c89153ded56966bb20acb.jpg
159KB, 1080x785px
>>8280238
>The world is going to be conquered by women.

Women have been saying this for millennia.
The fact remains that "conquering" requires testosterone.
>>
>>8280223
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2015/01/27/women-falling-behind-in-stem-bachelors-degrees/?utm_term=.799561752e59

The only STEM that has more women is biology, and it's only nominally so. Biology isn't going to stop us engineers from creating the ASI. Women simply aren't equipped to study the deep mathematics required to build an ASI that us White and Asian men have.

>>8280238
All those degrees that you listed are predominately male.
Girls outperforming boys academically is only true outside of the STEM stuff that I listed, and only because women had to change the standards to fit with girls. Men are more intelligent that women:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/men-bigger-brains-women-higher-iqs-according-controversial-study-091527432.html
You aren't going to stop the ASI, if you think that you can you are the one being a fantasist. Corporations are the ones funding this research.

I know that you got it in your head based on the lies that we are entering some female executive dominated world but it's simply not true and it isn't happening. I'm sorry. The world that us White and Asian men are building with our science and engineering will be great for all people. We will all transcend our biological limits and become something more.
>>
>>8280282
Please stop making these sexist generalizations. Transbians are just as smart as men.

#NotAllWomen
>>
>>8280282
... You're actually retarded and like a typical man brained cretin you didn't read what I typed and therefore haven't formed a relevant argument back.

Corporations fundamentally want a customer base wealthy enough to buy their products. That is why they will not allow technology to advance at a pace that it ruins people's disposable income.
We will never have your ASI utopia under our current GLOBAL economic system, because it doesn't serve the interests of shareholders.

Millennial women outperform men in all areas of life.
It's why your beta ass is fantasizing about fucking a robot girlfriend on 4chan, instead of out doing something productive.

STEM is for betas.
Alphas study liberal arts.
Duh.

And why do you keep saying white men?
The age of European and American domination is coming to an end.
>>
>>8280301
I agree, sorry

>>8280309
I did form an argument. Most women aren't as intelligent and still are not in any way represented in STEM.
The techies and big pharma who are pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into AI beg to differ. Like you aren't making sense here, everyone knows that AI is the future you're just denying it because you're scared that it completely destroys your vision of a female dominated society.

I didn't say White, I've been saying White and Asian the whole time, 'cause it's true.

It's Saturday morning idk what you mean. I've been working all week, I'm not allowed to shitpost on a Mongolian basket weaving forum?
>>
>>8280301
>Transbians are just as smart as men.

If they are so smart, why do they want to literally castrate themselves?
Removing the source of your power and intelligence seems not well thought out.
>>
>>8280309
>Alphas study liberal arts.

kek

>would you like fries with that?

how many chad's do you know who are studying the history of fine art?
none, zero, zilch, nada

alphas study business or law or medicine
>>
>>8280096
I'm MtF trans. Cishet straight males = exactly what I want for a boyfriend/husband.
>>
>>8280432
I don't think you realize two of those three are almost exclusively graduate studies, not undergrad
>>
>>8280488
are you saying alphas don't make it to graduate school?
you're stupider than i thought
>>
>>8280245
racist bitch
>>
>>8280491
Someone can't use their brain cells, I was just wondering what you thought aloha undergrads were if beta undergrads are fem studies and such

No need to be a cunt
>>
>>8280425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFObokpBTl0
>>
>>8280425
>>8280612
Wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0
>>
>>8280096
>thinks we're scum
Because you are evil wicked creatures.
Thick black putrid malevolence oozes through your veins.
Your mind consists of nothing but dark thoughts and nefarious intentions.
You are savage and violent.
Your mere presence withers flowers and pollutes the very air.
You're the antithesis to all what is good in this world.
>>
>>8281197
:'( no we're not!
>>
File: autastic.jpg (14KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
autastic.jpg
14KB, 324x324px
>>8280184
>>"You're cis and white so you are exactly the same as every other cis white person and are responsible for their actions".

Fuck, you really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
File: 1436306134714.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
1436306134714.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
>>8281197
I think you are talking abotu the jews only
>>
>>8280096
As a gay male, I don't really see a problem with straight cishet males. Sure, I'll get faggot or fruit thrown at me once or twice a day, but apart from that it's not so bad. The few male friends that I have are really supportive and have a lot of questions (most, one of them even wanted to experiment). I think it's just a case of the tumblrinas demonizing yet another harmless thing.
>>
>>8280096
It's not. It's essentially being a normie, OP. You know how normies are, right? A lot of normies are cool. A lot freak the fuck out the moment they encounter anything out of the ordinary.
>>
They're further up their own asses than furries with their horse dick dildos are.
>Oh fuck man you mean I'm being treated like everyone else now oh fuck how awful please feel bad for the poor rich white people it hurts to be made fun of or scrutinized!
lel
>>
>>8280282
What makes you think Asians are going to share the world with you?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.