[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transbians please date me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

Transbians please date me.
>>
That's a cute puppersaurus woofs
What flavor of person are you?
>>
>>8280047
A shy cisbian who just wants to date transgirl and make her happy
>>
>>8280060
Why seek here and not online dating?
>>
>>8280080
I have been but I'm just frustrated right now and kinda here to see if transbians do exist
>>
File: =^).png (67KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
=^).png
67KB, 240x200px
>>8280039
wubout bi transgirls?
>>
>>8280098
If you like girls than yeah
>>
>>8280095
they definitely, definitely do

where you at?
>>
File: PipingPloverDisplayNickerson.jpg (587KB, 1400x902px) Image search: [Google]
PipingPloverDisplayNickerson.jpg
587KB, 1400x902px
>>8280110
Canada, I live in a pretty big city and no luck.
>>
File: Black_Sabbath_Heaven_and_Hell.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sabbath_Heaven_and_Hell.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>8280105
why would you want to date a transgirl? most of us are pre-op, so really cant do anything for you. also stability is an issue.

oh, and not to mention we'll at best be 80%~95% female looking depending on age of transition
>>
>>8280095
We do, I'm dating a wonderful cis girl right now in fact.
>>
File: 1492821905022.png (444KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492821905022.png
444KB, 1200x700px
>>8280122
what province?

I dunno what to tell you, do you go to college? I feel like there are probably lots of trannies there. Or maybe go to a library? I feel like most trannies don't often go out so you're gonna have to find them in places they eventually HAVE to go. Unless you want a club ho, then hit up the local gay scene. Canadians have those, right?

I'm mtf in Cali, and I get hit on all the time but I turn them all down because
•they're always thirsty dudes
•they just wanna hit and quit
p. sure I'm gonna be alone forever and that's ok
>>
>>8280060
>cisbian who just wants to date transgirl
literally not possible.
>>
File: 1392149921968.jpg (13KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1392149921968.jpg
13KB, 613x533px
>>8280039

Question to transbians:

How do you manage to tolerate being in a relationship with a cis woman without hating yourself? I mean look at your hips, look at hers. Look at her skull, look at yours. Look at your hands, look at hers. Look at her feet, look at yours. Listen to your voice, listen to hers. Look at her (childhood) photos, look at yours. I mean I guess since you don't like men you have to find some way to deal with it so you don't end up alone. Don't you feel envy when you see almost any woman your age on the street? Why would being in a romantic relationship with one change the way you feel?

t. bi trans girl
>>
>>8280039
>you'll never have a pet aardwolf
>>
>>8280060
Huh.....did not see that coming. I was under see the impression that cis lesbians hated trans women, Gay or straight. This is rather refreshing to hear. Please continue anon.
>>
>>8281382
My skull is usually around the same size as my girlfriends', my hands are small and I have size 8 women's feet, my voice passes well, etc. The only thing that does bug me is their hips (and also their faces and breasts, but there's FFS and implants for that).
>>
>>8281382
it's rough yeah but you deal i guess. i think for a lot people who don't think in the way self-loathing trannies do it's ok but it's hard for me to be around her because i'm convinced she's somehow degrading herself by dating me whereas she's willing to think of it as a complicated but ok thing. but it's frustrating because i'm too dysphoric to do anything with my genitals and it feels like an absence in my sex life.
t. androgynous transbian dating cis lesbian
>>
>>8281382
I'm pretty small and match most of those categories but hips and boobs

either way I doubt I could date a cis woman.

T. transbian
>>
>>8281382
Don't take this the wrong way but I grew up in a small town in the south and I paid attention to how people are shaped and how they move. Partly through autism, partly through boredom, partly through wanting to be able to draw people well.
What I found was that when you hear people say that women come in different shapes and sizes, that's not just people spouting shit about "body possitivity" or whatever, it's fucking true. I've seen ciswomen that look physically like men. Thin hips, broad shoulders, faces like they used said faces to stop their car Flintstones style. It's weird. Do I still get jealous of prettier women with bigger asses and tits? Of course! So does my aunt! I try not to think about the specific people I've seen so I don't make it a habit of saying to myself "at least I don't look as bad as them!" And cut other people down to make myself feel better But I do remind myself that not every women looks like those pics of women with perfectly shaped bodies. Also, make up is a thing and being funny gives you at least 2 points right there. It also helps that I can drive all of my jealousy into my tongue/hands.
>>
File: 16445238.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
16445238.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
wow, 2 threads posted by lezzies who want to have trannies?
omg, why is this happening?
lezzies are supposed to hate us
>>
>>8280039
>>>/clg/
>>
>>8282198
this
>>
>>8282198
But cis Les gen hates trannies with a passion.
>>
>>8280095

we do. I'm even on OKCupid :)
>>
>>8282244
but you need to be cured
>>
>>8281584
>>8281970

Not OP, but you really need to get out sometime and talk to real people instead of trolls on 4chan. I'm a cis lesbian and I'm not entirely sure I'd date a mtf, but I would be friends with one no problem. This "GET OUT OF OUR SAFE SPACE, YOU UGLY MEN!11!" nonsense isn't that common at all.
>>
>>8282233
>>8282255
Listen to the dubs. They have your best interest in mind.
>>
>>8282264
no, i'm insecure.
i can't go out & talk to people,
i already get enough of that as a university student.
i just wanna volunteer @ a cat colony & be around kitties for the rest of my life
>>
>>8282255
If that's the case, wouldn't you be pointing me to /pol/ or something. Also, I'm not the person you replied to.

>>8282264
>[...]you really need to get out sometime and talk to real people people instead of trolls on 4chan.

I live in the middle of a forest and the only people to talk to are tourists and hippies. When you are alone all the time reality tends to skew.
>>
>>8282302
look, i can't accept even the possibility of being loved.
generally not the kind of personally trait that's present in one who should receive love
>>
>>8282322
>I can't even accept the possibility of being loved.

Yeah but you are capable of being loved. People can find something to like about you.
I am incapable of being seen as Anything beyond a person in the background or a coworker you borrow money from.
>>
>>8282354
;~;
>>
>>8282404
Ugh, sorry?
>>
>>8283107
idk why i hate myself so much
>>
>>8281382
If you actually talk to women your age, you will find out they have insecurities about their body, clothing, and makeup when they (and they do) look at other women on the street, in school, in their workplace. Being insecure about your body comes with being a woman. You have to deal with it.

Also, please don't have unrealistic expectations about HRT. I know how disgusting it is to see features of your body warped by testosterone.

Also, please remember, that if you are in a relationship with another woman, then you can count on her empathy and reassurance IF and UNTIL she can tolerate you. (Which is by itself a huge feat for her, since she's a lesbian, and you're not a woman.) So, try to get reassurance from the fact that you have a woman lying next to you who can accept you as you are - as a woman - and love you. Or at least tolerate you.

t. transbian
>>
>>8281382
Also bi and I feel the exact same way.
>>
>>8281382
what i dont understand is how these transbians are comfortable having PiV sex with their cis girlfriends. it's like the most hetero-normative act in existence, there's nothing "lesbian" about it
>>
>>8287672
Yes and how to straight couples like anal? Do they think they're a pair of gay guys or something?
>>
>>8287703

That's not quite the same thing, anon...
>>
>>8287714
Oh what's the difference?
>>
>>8287672
I think you mean, nothing "gay" about it. It's still lesbian because both look like girls.
>>
>>8287672
I'm a transbian and I would never have PiV sex with a cis girl, because it would make me a man. I would only have PiV sex with a trans guy, since that would just be normal femdom like in my hentai.
>>
>>8288344
I don't get the difference. If being the penetrator with a cis girl makes you a man, how does being with a trans man change that? Since it's the same sex act, wouldn't that just make you a man and him a woman by your logic?
>>
>>8288390
because masculine vagina and feminine penis
>>
>>8288390
Well, that's what Trent says, but I feel like I should still get to keep my gender identity since it was with a trans guy, and it was a one-time thing.
>>
>>8288344
>I'm a transbian and I would never have PiV sex with a cis girl, because it would make me a man.
I'm a transstraight and I would never have anal sex with a cis guy, because it would make me a man.

Literally your logic.

Even though cis girls have exactly the same sex.

>sex with a trans guy
Then you aren't a transbian. You're just a transbi.
>>
>>8284383
>(Which is by itself a huge feat for her, since she's a lesbian, and you're not a woman.)
>you have a woman lying next to you who can accept you as you are - as a woman

Wut
>>
>>8287722

Everyone has an ass. Only 0.3% of women have penises. It's no where near a standard lesbian thing to have sex with a penis in a vagina.
>>
>>8287672
Because it feels good? You do realize there are some lesbians who fantasize fucking a girl with a dick right? I identify with and would prefer having a vag 100%, but I can sometimes have fun with my junk. Sometimes I do feel awful after topping though.

It's not a "lesbian sex act" or whatever but why does it matter if you match up perfectly with your gender or labels when you're a fucking tranny? I'm not so insecure that liking piv shatters my identity
>>
>>8289875
Btw I don't think there's a whole lot that's heteronormative about a castrated estrogen dick but I digress
>>
>>8288469
Being lesbian/gay/straight depends on what other lesbians/gays/straights do now? And lesbians/gays/straights are "dysphoric" when they don't do what others in their own group do?

That's the only way what you're saying makes any sense.
>>
>>8288423
>I'm a transstraight and I would never have anal sex with a cis guy, because it would make me a man.

um no, because cis girls can have anal sex with dudes, they can't use their dick tho.

are you retarded?

>>8288326
there's nothing lesbian about PiV
>>
>>8290003
>there's nothing lesbian about PiV
Except when it's a trans girl with the penis.
>>
>>8290013
>penis

sorry but that's a male sex organ, regardless of who it's attached to. get over it
>>
>>8290030
Lesbians and lesbian sex are defined by the people, not the genitals. Sorry babe.
>>
>>8290047

False. Sex with a penis and vagina involved is heterosexual sex. Meaning there is a man and a woman. Sorry sweetie.
>>
>>8290056
[citation needed]

>sweetie
Why are you so hung up on this if you're trans too?
>>
File: soramethod3-1.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
soramethod3-1.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
>lesbian transwoman
This is the worst fucking feel. Seriously.

I turn on "show me guys" on tinder just for an hour and I match with almost every single guy.

I relate to guys WAY more, guys are chill and just want to have fun and have no problems with me being trans.

All the transwomen I've tried to date have been extremely shy and withdrawn, which of course I don't blame them for, but, you know, not exactly dating material.

Is there any way I can force-bi myself? This loneliness is killing me.
>>
>>8290137
>and I match with almost every single guy.
>I relate to guys WAY more, guys are chill and just want to have fun and have no problems with me being trans.
Kek, male brain. I was going to day date other transbians, but way ahead of me. Keep trying to find one I guess and keep hanging out with guys and seeing if one grows on you.
>>
>>8290137
For an AGP like you bisexuality would be meta-attraction. Submissive fantasies might be able to give you enjoyable heterosexual mental images that pseudobisexuality can grown from.
>>
Where can I get a nice bubble but trap to bury my face in?
>>
>>8290056
So, lesbians aren't allowed to use strapons lest they be relegated to being straight? Better tell the other lesbians......
>>
>>8290137
I know that feel.
If I was straight I can basically drown in dick but unfortunately the closest I can get to liking a dude is a femboy. Normal and even some twinks (with the exception of ftm twinks) repulse me.
It's even more frustrating since I'm a hon and in a secluded area.
>>
>Transbians please date me.
Someone please date me.
>>
>>8290260
>100% Bullshit

Is it just so hard to accept this agp nonsense is garbage? Who keeps pushing this shit? You literally could have just said " you can be bi if jet fuel can't melt steel beams" and it would have been just as accurate.
>>
>>8290860
You mean someone that's not a hon or swishy or black. Could you please be more specific?
>>
>>8290825
right because a detachable plastic strap-on is the exact same as your inbound genitalia

best go back to biology class hun
>>
>>8291048
Still a dick like object going in and out, if dicks are a turn off dont use them.
>>
>>8291048
And your hangups about classifying what two other adults do in their spare time is the same as "the inescapable truth"
Best kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>8290860
I'll do it
>>
>>8289875
>>8289877
I'm a cis lesbian and I agree with this 100%. I mean, I love strap-ons, I love feminine bodies, I love feminine personalities, I love my girlfriend (not inspite of her being trans, or because of her being trans. I simply love her and am attracted to her for who she is.).

We haven't had pnv sex, but she has considered it. When I bottom I'm very active with it, so it wouldn't be like she's the one in complete control. If it does happen, I'd be more worried about how she felt about it, then if it would be "straight" or not, since that is a non-issue. She's a woman, without a doubt.

I don't care if anyone disagrees with this. It's not their life or their relationship.
>>
I'm trans and I was in a relationship with a cisgirl who identified as a lesbian for almost 4 years.
>>
>>8291297
Are you the buff girl with the twinkhon gf?
>>
Message me if you ever find yourself in Ohio? Or I could somehow visit if there's a connection? Idk. I am on Tinder recently and it's really frustrating. Even people who are cool/attractive/willing to talk are non-commital when it comes to making plans and meeting.

Anyway, I am nearly 5 years into my transition and pass (except my voice is shit), have a Masters degree and no debt, and a lot of different interests.
>>
File: 1473201482578.gif (836KB, 469x348px) Image search: [Google]
1473201482578.gif
836KB, 469x348px
>>8291356
I don't think she's a "twinkhon" (I really hate that term), but I think I posted something like that before.

Why?
>>
>>8291402
You sound very cool. I'm right by Ohio but I already have a gf. Good luck. Maybe get out of Ohio. Depending on your degree there has to be better job and dating options outside of Ohio.
>>
>>8291078
>if dicks are a turn off dont use them.

It's not penises, it's the men attached to them.
>>
File: 1494840434230.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494840434230.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>8281382
I don't, I can't, that's why I've never had a relationship with anyone, I can't manage to love myself as I am so I don't feel like I deserve a relationship.
The worst part about this is that I'm still in this cozy closet with no hope of coming out, and if this keeps going as it is I'll end up dying alone.

On the bright side, it'd be hard to find a girl who wants to be with a transgirl so even if I come out some day the final result would probably be the same.
>>
>>8291428
Cheers. Glad you found someone to be with. Also: I agree with regard to finding someone in another place. I may apply for jobs elsewhere due to that and other reasons.

I just want to be with someone I give a damn about in general. Even if it was an LDR, I would be happy with that. Love isn't easy, and I think it's further complicated by the fact that I'm trans. Oh well.
>>
>>8291589
be my fellow closeted gf ;_;
>>
>>8291556
>It's not penises, it's the men attached to them.

Oh my god Thank You!
Nobody ever seems to get this. This is why I default to lesbian and lust over other transwomen in secret.
>>
File: PJmovie.jpg (64KB, 598x360px) Image search: [Google]
PJmovie.jpg
64KB, 598x360px
>>8291589
nah. Id date you. Im a hon though so I may not be very good to look at.
Also, are you on hormones yet? Getting on them might help alleviate some of your stress. It helped alleviate most of mine even though Im still in permanent boy mode.
Also, try random hobbies and work your way up to going outside.
t. optimistically desperate Honbian
>>
>>8291593
I've been in LDR for 5 months and it's driving me crazy anon. I think it's easier to get really close to people online but the lack of contact really starts to suck after a while and it feels stressful. We're gonna see each other in 1 month though - you really shouldn't see LDR as a sustainable thing.
>>
>>8287672
For fuck's sake, you can't boil down everything to identity politics, sex is more than actualization of gender roles. Really you're the one being cisnormative; a trans person has to navigate a liminal space between the categories of experience offered by their culture (including cis homosexuality), and will have to develop their sexuality in ways that aren't going to fit existing notions of sexual identity.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.