[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the -real- reason why /lgbt/ hates Blaire White so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: queen.png (704KB, 437x781px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
704KB, 437x781px
What is the -real- reason why /lgbt/ hates Blaire White so much?
>>
>>8268419
Because the bitch doesn't know how to beat her fucking face?
Wtf @ those thin manly lashes and overlined lips?
>>
>>8268419
Like seriously
What is contour?
>>
File: queen of lgbt.png (675KB, 394x704px) Image search: [Google]
queen of lgbt.png
675KB, 394x704px
>>8268430
I should have added reasons OTHER than insulting her appearance. Normally you guys wouldn't give a shit about her fucking eyelashes of all things if there wasn't something else about her that bothered you.
>>
>>8268419
Her channel is an echo chamber. I've yet to see an original and stimulating idea from her. Her general demeanour comes off as preachy and uppity which doesn't help when you're parroting alt-right bullcrap.
>>
>>8268476
She's an HSTS, of course she doesn't have original thoughts. Look to AGPs like Theryn or bi leaning cis girls like Lauren.
>>
>>8268419
She's a traditionalist who hates women, a fake tranny, a white nationalist and just overall a Trumpist who hates real trannies and goes around talking shit about early transition and sucking /pol/'a dick
>>
>>8268419
As a gay man, I don't mind her. Only the /tttt/fags hate her, we couldn't care less about trannies.
>>
because she tells the truth
>>
>>8269181
>As a gay man, I don't mind her.
Of course you don't, she's one of you.
>>
>>8268458
But like
What else am I gonna judge her on?
She's basic and stupid so I can't judge her on anything she says.
The least the bitch could do is invest in some lashes and contour brushes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.