[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM. How do I start dressing like a 21 y/o man instead of a teenage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: LKO3dKq.jpg (50KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
LKO3dKq.jpg
50KB, 640x625px
FTM. How do I start dressing like a 21 y/o man instead of a teenage boy? I usually wear camo shorts and a black or gray t shirt daily but I want to look more adult since I get asked if I'm in high school.
>>
>>8267627
Are you on t? And for how long? if you haven't been on it long you probably just look young.
Black or gray t shirt is fine for an adult but maybe button downs would look more mature.
Camo shorts though? Seriously? Wear some jeans or khakis dude.
>>
>>8267670
I've been on T a year and I've had top surgery.

I wear the camo shorts because they're really lightweight and I live in FL. Would khaki shorts be okay?
>>
>>
File: C_YZDTcXUAQOuIh.jpg (65KB, 470x680px) Image search: [Google]
C_YZDTcXUAQOuIh.jpg
65KB, 470x680px
>>8267627
Find a man who is your "muse" and copy what he wears.
Look for someone who is about your size and shape and who looks like you want to look.
>>
Pretty much every 21-year-old could pass as a high-schooler to someone older.

But yeah, it seems like you are dressing like a teenage edgelord. If you want to wear tshirts then buy some plain non-graphic ones in lighter colors, and make sure they fucking fit you. Target has a pretty good selection.
>>
>>8267627
You can never go wrong with jeans and flannel. You'd still look like a boy whatever you wear if you're a manlet though.
>>
>>8268076
>flannel
Anon, no. Fucking no. This is by far the biggest mistake ftms make.
>>
>>8267627
Button up shirts, very flexible. Tuck it in to look professional, untuck it to look casual, unbutton it if its hot, roll the sleeves up if things get messy. Wear an undershirt underneath and you can just take the whole thing off when you feel like it.
>>
>>8268086
yeah, I see more girls wearing flannel than guys
>>
>>8267627
Plain t-shirts, button downs, lightweight pants (I live in Florida too and I've found that companies like Columbia make very light pants), and khaki shorts.
>>
>>8268166
It's more that flannel is a dyke staple and most ftms don't pass as well as they think they do.
>>
>>8268166
i love flannel
t. mtf
>>
>>8268086
>>8268166
You're probably wearing it wrong, or you're wearing the ones for girls. I'm telling you, flannel and jeans are safe. Not skinny jeans and rolled flannel. Try too hard and you'll look like a hipster.
>>
File: B3AFoRC.jpg (207KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
B3AFoRC.jpg
207KB, 720x960px
>>8268086
depends on where you live.
if you're in the pacific northwest there really is no alternative.
but, yeah, dykes in flannel with the sleeves cut off has to stop.
>>
>>8268227
>girls wanting to dress like boys
>has to stop
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8268225
t. aidan
>>
Jorts
>>
>>8268166
Flannel is always a red flag. see >>8268219
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.