[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is this a man?
>>
>>8266656
No it's a woman
>>
>>8266656

It looks to me like the answer is almost guaranteed to be no. Her makeup is just bizarre. Maybe she's new at it or used the wrong palette by mistake.
>>
>>8266656
nope, she's probbably just had lots of cheek fillers and doesn't understand how to contour very well..

also how exactly is someone who presents like a passable woman meant to function as a man in society?
>>
>>8266656
No her make up is just jacked.
>>
>>8266656
No, she's just wearing an evening makeup style during the daytime, and that's making her appearance clash.
>>
>>8266753

>also how exactly is someone who presents like a passable woman meant to function as a man in society?

What is the difference between "functioning as a man" and "functioning as a woman"?

Are you saying that society has one set of things only women are allowed to do and another set that only men can do?
>>
>>8267073
>there are evening and and daytime makeup styles
thank god i never delved too deep into this rabbithole
>>
>>8266656
Looks like a vain bitch with too much makeup.
I don't see many dudes that look like that.
>>
>>8266656
Hard to say when they haven't told me.
>>
>>8268826
Are you saying that men and women are exactly the same?
>>
Its impossible to tell from someone looks, how they identify. Men, women, genderqueer, etc. can all present feminine if they choose to.
>>
>>8266656
He's so cute and girly, it makes you wonder why other people are just so ugly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.