[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cishet "allies" helping our community or destroying it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: gaming_link_by_tri_heart-d551be8.jpg (223KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gaming_link_by_tri_heart-d551be8.jpg
223KB, 727x1000px
Are cishet "allies" helping our community or destroying it?
>>
>>8226895
Our community is destroying itself. Tumblrinas are what people think when you say the word trans, people adding more letters to the LGBT acronym, hons not making an effort to pass, flamboyant gay people acting cringy all the fucking time.

The only decent people from LGBT I've met are passable transgender men and women, bisexuals and feminine lesbians and that rare gay male that behaves like a normal human being.
>>
>>8227375
See you don't realize I'm a decent person because you just see me as male in the street but I'm really just a boymode mtf.
>>
>>8227375
>gender policing
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>8227375

To be fair, if I had all that disposable income from being a DINK (Dual Income No Kids) I'd be flamboyant as fuck too. Drunk all the time, riding around on a segway.
>>
>>8226895
>helping our community or destroying it?

why not both?
>>
>>8227375
>The only decent people from LGBT I've met are passable transgender men
t. ftm

Ftms are the sole reason this community is a regressive nightmare. It doesn't matter if they "pass" or not, as most Tumblrinas and other SJWs who are on T do.
>>
>>8227632
Did you bother to read the rest of the sentence where they included more people?
And please, can we stop putting all our criticisms of the community on any one group of people?
>>
>>8226895
Yes allies help.

Pretending heterosexuals and cisgendered people that try to support LGBT people and advance LGBT issues are hurting you and yours is victim culty blame game bullshit that will stop you from accomplishing anything significant.

>>8227632
Just do what every other sane person does, and stop obsessing over the tumblr blogs you don't like.
>>
>>8226895
>Are cishet "allies" helping our community or destroying it?
Definitely destroying it.

You see it's not their intention to help.
Such moral compassion is missing in cishet people.
>>
>>8227666
>And please, can we stop putting all our criticisms of the community on any one group of people?
No, some groups of people are completely worthless and should be exterminated
>>
>>8228154
>some groups of people are completely worthless and should be exterminated
Squishies???
>>
>>8228154
Exactly this. I vote out ftms and cis lesbians.
>>
>>8228201
2nding the removal of lesbians in general.

Straight FtMs tend to be cool, transbians are just fedora tier fucks in a skirt.
>>
>>8227520
>>gender policing
Gender fetishist pls go.
You collect rare genders like pol collects pepes
>>
>>8228154
Yes goyim, destroy the whites
>>
>>8230420
>You see, you stick up for EVERYBODY that isn't part of my church, that's why you're baaaaad!

Not an argument.
>>
>>8230378
>transbians are just fedora tier fucks in a skirt.
What do you mean?
>>
>>8230437
You're not allowed to have sex with the female gender unless you're a brodude who watches football and goes to church, so sayeth brodudes who watch football and go to church.
>>
>>8230443
>>8230433
Lyndie pls go
Wiccan isn't a real religion
>>
>>8230443
It's more that transbians are gross.

They preach how they're real women, but so few would fuck another transbian, they want cis women only.

How can you do a real woman if you wouldn't fuck a woman with a body like yours?

So many are overweight smelly neets as well.
>>
>>8230480
I didn't ask you to excuse your own lies. I was pointing to people what you are and why you do the memes that you do.
>>
>>8227375
>flamboyant gay people acting cringy all the fucking time.
Awwww sorry to ruin your day by having fun.

Just btw flamboyant gay men are by far the most fun and most well-liked members of the LGBT community. Straight-acting gay men are boring, trannies are annoying as hell, and all lesbians do is beat the shit out of each other.
>>
>>8230510
Why are you responding to yourself though?
>>
>>8230515 (You)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.