[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignorance is bliss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif (3MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif
3MB, 400x200px
Any other trannies wish they never knew they were trans? I sometimes feel that way. It was so much better when it was just a weird, but easily ignored, feeling at the back of my head. When it didn't have form.

Once you've taken the red pill, that's it. There's no going back. Ever. The moment you realize you're trans, repression becomes impossible, whether you like it or not. All hope for a normal, cis life flies out the window--permanently. For the lucky few that pass, you'll still be only a pale imitation of your target gender at best. For those that don't, all you have to look forward to is a lifetime of misery, self-loathing, and despair.

Fuck, I wish I could have my old life back. To be normal. To be the son my parents were proud of. To be the star student with a promising future. To be the one my siblings looked up to. To be happy. To not want to kill myself daily. Only a few years ago, all of this was reality. Now it's a distant dream. A memory of a life stolen, never to be returned.
>>
nope. i ended up not that ugly and managed to get a decent life which fixed my brain. to be honest it probably saved me
>>
>>8225990
Maybe ur not trans, being a girl should make u happy.
>>
>>8225990
What gives you gender dysphoria, Cypher? Do you wish you were born as a girl, or do you hate being a boy? Does growing into a bald old man scare you?

Please give some more info so we can determine if you are trans or an attention seeker.
>>
>>8226004
Not op, but I feel just like him kinda. I even had a dream last night that I met my teenaged daughter and it made me want kids so much. But I feel like I'll never get that chance. Actually, the daughter was a clone of me to be sent on a one way space mission so I wouldn't have to go. Really wierd stuff.
>>
>>8226004
I'm definitely trans. Dysphoria has always been present, but it existed more as a shapeless, nameless cloud of uncertainty and discomfort.
Once I could place a name to that cloud, it immediately condensed into something I could define and understand. That's what I hate: the newfound clarity and tangibility of what I truly am. Once I knew, that mild discomfort grew into pure, absolute misery and despair.
For the record, though, I've already transitioned and am happier now compared to when I first found out. It just isn't what I wanted. I'll never feel complete again.
>>
>>8225990
>>8229579
Just because someone knows they are trans doesn't mean they have to transition.
>>
>>8226004
Kayla, you're the last person who should be questioning someones trans identify, considering you spent like a decade in repression mode and tried to kill yourself before finally breaking down and taking your skittles.
>>
>>8229654
I was constantly suicidal before transition. I definitely would've been dead had I not done so.
>>
>>8226004
Why do tripfags leave the generals? All they do is shit up the board, especially this one
>>
>>8229730
You probably had an unsympathetic family/social life.
>>
>>8226004
Not op, but for me, That’s exactly the problem. Being a girl does make me happy, but I can't transition yet. Because of this, I can't reap the mental health benefits of transitioning, and I'm stuck on a crazy dysphoria train that has only gotten worse due to the fact that I'm now consciously aware of its existence.

Not only that though, but I also have some serious problems with internalized transphobia, I don't have any close friends to confide in, and my family is against me transitioning entirely, to the point where I have to blackmail my mom with threats of suicide to get her to help me at all.

If I had kept repressing, I could just be an emotionless husk of a human being, and not have to deal with any of this.

On the bright side though, at least I get to be a woman. And aside from that, being a robot makes it hard to enjoy the good things life has to offer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.