[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 55

File: anne frank at the window.gif (855KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
anne frank at the window.gif
855KB, 250x188px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Anne Frank Edition

For the anon that requested it. Our favorite lesbian jew:
"Unconsciously, I had these feelings even before I came here. Once when I was
spending the night at Jacque's, I could no longer restrain my curiosity about her body,
which she'd always hidden from me and which I'd never seen. I asked her whether, as
proof of our friendiship, we could touch each other's breasts. Jacque refused.
I also had a terrible desire to kiss her, which I did. Every time I see a female nude,
such as the Venus in my art history book, I go into ecstasy. Sometimes I find them
so exquisite I have to struggle to hold back my tears. If only I had a girlfriend!"

Were you as gay as Anne when you were little?

Recent News
>Anon has a panic attack and misses work. Hopefully she's doing better and has been able to work.
>Army-anon tells us about life in the army. (Yeah, there's lesbians)
>Girl gets yellow roses from her fiance. Her mom has cancer everywhere.
>Miscreant tries to take one of poly's girlfriends!
>Random cuck fantasies involving a bulldyke
>Please type in English, you terrorist.
>period horniness abound
>im only into my gf who is also my wife and a model btw

Previous: >>8206236
>>
File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
>>
That gif is kind of creepy, senpai.
Sort of looks like a spooky ghost.
>>
File: 1489899356155.png (3KB, 196x160px) Image search: [Google]
1489899356155.png
3KB, 196x160px
>Miscreant tries to take one of poly's girlfriends!
I wasn't trying to take one of her gfs. I was merely suggesting she gives me one so that I wouldn't be so lonely, seeing that she was two and I have none. It's only fair.
>>
>>8225304
Yeah I thought so too. But I liked it for that reason.
>tfw never possessed by Anne Frank's lust for girls.
>>
Lesgen.

I've been in these threads asking for help regarding a bisexual girl for the past few months. She ended up ghosting me, the usual. A few months back, she came back in my life again once I started getting serious with a new girl. We flirted but eventually I ended up committing to the new girl. A week or so after she told me she liked me a lot and was hung up on me, she started dating a mutual guy friend of ours. Apparently, the guy is also dating another girl and has been for 5 years.

Do I try to protect this girl, even though she's really really hurt me? Or do I mind my own business and continue with my girlfriend, who makes me happy, and let the bi girl get hurt?
>>
Whelp my life is over. Got a research paper due Monday. It ain't difficult, just time consuming. Look at this shit. I've read 16 of these papers and have over 30 pages of notes.

I just want cuddles and shoulder massages from a loving gf at this point.
>>
>>8225477
Everyone is going to tell you to let bi girl get hurt. She gets a taste of her own medicine. If she doesn't internalize it and grow as a person, that's her problem. She isn't yours to worry about.
>>
>>8225477
>Lesgen.
This is cislesgen. Go away bishit.
>>
>>8225480
It's barely Thursday. You have plenty of time, anon! Just don't sleep and you should be fine.
>>
>>8225751
I want it to be winter year around. It's the most comfy season.
Where I live, summer temps range up to 100F with humidity levels at around 90-100%. That's enough to make anyone depressed.
>>
>>8225784
>I want it to be winter year around.
Same. It should also be Christmas half the year and national holiday the other half.

I want to die.
>>
>>8225280
>gf stealing attempt made into news
Senpai, you should go work for a big newspaper.
>>
>>8225477

>she ghosted you
>only came back out of jealousy that you moved on

>after you chose other girl, she moved on to some dude in a week

Gurl, why do you even need to ask this...
>>
>>8225480
Oh hey, one of our Geoanons?
Just don't get distracted. This paper is your life until Monday, and then you can rest, and venture out to look for the qt who will give you years of cuddles and sensual massage.
>>
I'm a passing bi transwoman with a cis bi gf
how much do you people hate me??
>>
>>8225911
Enough to holocaust you. Justice will be done and your kind will get what's due.
>>
>>8225784
Are you living in hell?
>>
>>8225911

Depends entirely on if you'll post your gf's butt or if you won't post your gfs butt.
>>
>>8225356
>merely suggesting
We all know you wanted to steal what belongs to me by right! ;__; Damn criminal, get your own gf
>>
>>8225911
>bi
Zero. I don't date bi because of shit like >>8225477
>>
>>8225477
>she started dating a mutual guy friend of ours. Apparently, the guy is also dating another girl and has been for 5 years
If you know it, she knows it. No one hides a 5 year relationship from friends. That means she knows what she's getting into and won't care what you think about it.
I feel sorry for your gf, you're obviously still too hung up over this stupid bi-chick.
>>
File: 1491652303007.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491652303007.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>8226032
Chill, polybby. We can make a four way work.
>>
I'm feeling so exhausted today and considering skipping one of my classes. I'm afraid that, if responsibility wins and I end up attending, it'll just make me feel worse and I won't be able to properly follow the lecture anyway.
I-it'd be totally fine to stay at home and go through the material here, right?
>>
>>8226129
>I-it'd be totally fine to stay at home and go through the material here, right?
Of course! When I was an undergrad, I rarely showed up for classes that did not pertain to my major or minor. I would just show up for quizzes and test. Everything worked out fine.
I mean, who the hell has time to attend history lectures when you have to study for biochemistry, right?
>>
>>8226152
We do have to attend that particular class a certain amount of times, and can't miss it more than 8 times, unless we actually bring in a doctor's note. That being said, I know several people who missed the class more often and were still able to write the final exam.
I guess I'm just too much of a goody two-shoes and instantly feel guilty whenever I miss/skip class.
>>
>>8226213
>I guess I'm just too much of a goody two-shoes and instantly feel guilty whenever I miss/skip class.
Live a little, anon! Relax at home and read there. Tap into your naughty side and skip one class. It will be okay. Take a personal day for your mental health.
Attending classes weren't mandatory for us so I felt no guilt as long as I passed the exams, which I made sure did.
>>
I love pretending that I am meeting my gf for the first time and ask her out.
Today she was looking extra cute so I walked up to her, complimented her, introduced myself and invited her to have some coffee.

I love that she plays along with the most adorable smile. We really have a conversation like strangers meeting for the first time, it's interesting.

Why is she so perfect.
>>
File: LONG.webm (398KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
LONG.webm
398KB, 640x640px
How can you even compete with this?
>>
>>8226269
Gingers are fucking repulsive, yikes.
>>
>>8226269
Nice, but does she know how to use that tongue properly? That's what really matters.
>>
>>8226266
That's sweet. If I did that, my gf would look at me like a crazy person and make some kind of crack about roleplay/amnesia/dorkiness. Then we'd laugh together about it.
>>8226269
I hate you for making me try this, in front of my gf no less. Confirmed I was able to stretch my tongue to the length of my chin and reach my nose. Wasn't easy though.
>>
>>8226319
My gf said yeah, I'd either say "Oh no, my gf is losing it again" or play along with it differently like, "I'm sorry miss, I don't know you and you're making me feel very uncomfortable."
>>
>>8226319
once again, I'm glad I live alone
otherwise I'd have to explain why I'm laughing like a retard
>>
File: qt314.jpg (110KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
qt314.jpg
110KB, 736x1308px
>>8226274
no!
>>
>>8226274
You take that back, you slut.
>>
>>8226114
Not just no but fuck no.
>get your own poly relationship
>>
>>8226319
>>8226326

Well most of the time she does the same and looks at me like its another one of my stupid jokes. But I am pretty persistent and so a few times she does play along.

Though ive gotten a few times shut up you dork followed by a laugh. Still worth it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>8226376
Would dress her up as Pippi Longstocking/10
>>
>>8226274
Uh no.
Gingers are adorable and precious!
>>
That's pretty fucking creepy considering her "diary" was a forgery written by her father in order to make shekels.
>>
File: 1490395391706.jpg (51KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490395391706.jpg
51KB, 432x288px
>>8226504
>play rework Mao
>ult
>enemy team dodges it with ease then mocks me in all-chat

Mao's new ult is so painfully slow that it's retarded. His ult would probably work better with a knock-up like braum's ults, but overall his new ult is fucking lame unless it actually manages to root someone.
>>
>>8226603
If you're flanking it's great. Get rooted or run into my team. Plus with the cat skin it's amazing.
I'm more distressed about zac's new ult: cc yourself for 3 seconds and hope you can aim it well.
>>
I spent the whole day naked in bed, having positioned my PC screens in a way that I can look at them from there.
Gf to ravage my naked body when
>>
>>8226599
Proof please
>>
>>8226839
Don't bother, nazi conspiracy theorists' idea of proof is typically just a bunch of memes about Jewish American dialect
>>
File: 1493209766844.jpg (327KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1493209766844.jpg
327KB, 1024x1536px
>>8226603

Any girls wanna league with me? I'm a support/adc main but I would really enjoy playing. I'm not the best player but would like friends to play with

Ign:chiitose
>>
File: smooch.gif (1MB, 341x216px) Image search: [Google]
smooch.gif
1MB, 341x216px
>>8225280
>>8225812
I just realised I made it into last threads news. Maybe I should check more often? I apparently don't frequent /clg/ as much as I thought, but perhaps that's a good thing. I can keep living in my romantic movie with my moody wife.
>>
I'm totally in love with my Ghost Recon:Wildlands character
>badass soldier
>dat voice
>gets shit done
>>
>>8227412
What server you play in?
>>
>tfw we will be the last generation unable to pop out biological kiddos with waifu
Sadnesses is real. Tears be salty af. Plz comfort me, /clg/
>>
>>8227773
>tfw professor Stephen Hawkings has stated that humanity has less than 1,000 yrs left at best until extinction
It's okay, anon. The ride is almost over forever for everyone.
>>
>>8227773
just imagine how we tranners feel about being the last generation who don't get to be indistinguishable from real chicks.
>>
>>8227805
I hope he's right. I'd be pissed if my genes will not be part of Lesbian Master Race far in the future. It only counts as MR if there's no men in progress. And I want to have kids with future waifu, not get literally cucked by my brother or someshit for that.
>>
>>8227813
I can tell you still have your balls since you are not afraid to opening state that you are a tranners on clg.
Senpai is going to yell at you.
>>
>>8227813
>tranners
>what's the C for??
Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I want to make babies with a woman
>no trannies allowed
>>
>tfw she won't even show you non-lewd pics anymore to get you off
What happened to sisterhood?
>>
>>8228129
Men are useless.
>>
>>8227854
senpai can suck my girlltinkler.
>>
>>8228174
>tranny worries who will give him bj
>in CISlesgen
I'm not surprised at all.
>>
It's been a while since I've last been in these threads, 1 year or so. I don't know if there's still anons who've been in Japan, but I'll ask anyway; does anyone know if there's good lesbians bars or spots in Osaka, Hiroshima or Tokyo?
>>
>>8228205
it's an expression dummy
>>
>>8228205
Further proof that tranners are just males even more deranged than usual. They're so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8228329
Doesn't erase the fact that you thought about your penis and decided to make sure everyone knows it. It's like those unskippable youtube ads. Why do you want to rape us lesbians anyways? Bislut/tranny not good enuf?
>>
Does anybody hook up via Craigslist, or have tips for doing so? Girls on HER talk for weeks and don't show, and there are maybe 15 people tops on any other dating site around me. Honestly I just want to have sex at this point, it's been so long and vibes can only do so much.
>>
>tfw crush invited me to attend her sekrit book club
>tfw they meet during one of my classes

Life is suffering.

>>8228315
No idea about Osaka and Hiroshima, but Shinjuku Ni-chōme is super gay.
>>
>>8228577
>wanting to hookup with obese, desperate women
>wanting to hookup with slutty bisexuals
>wanting to hookup with hetero couples looking for a threesome
Avoid Craigslist. It's the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding fuckable grills.
>>
>>8228586
>Shinjuku Ni-chōme
Already spotted that district, now I'll have to persuade my sister to come with me finding some lesbian bars.
>>
>>8228623
Honestly I have no idea where to turn. The LGBT scene in my area is practically nonexistent.
>>
>>8228639
Time to go long distance then, if that is an option for you.
>>
>>8228639
Where are you?
>>
>>8228394
the only person i get off to thinking about getting raped is myself
>>
>>8228650
Yeah I was thinking that, but most apps and sites are location-based. So even with the furthest radius, a lot of girls don't appear. I have pets so I can't just go spend a weekend in another town without planning first, or else I'd go to a big city this weekend try to find someone.

>>8228651
Northeastern Ohio.
>>
>>8228667
>Northeastern Ohio

http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/ohio-987/
>>
>>8228635
Most places there are aimed at men (as is the case with most LGBT areas), but you're certain to find some qts nevertheless. I can't say I can think of a particular lesbian bar there, though, unfortunately.
>>
>>8228667
Find a pet-sitter and go have some fun, anony.
>>
>>8228667
>>8228667
>Northeastern Ohio.
Central here!
I guess CL might be okay for a hook-up. Have you tried OkCupid?
>>
>>8228667
Your odds are a lot better hitting some gay club in Cleveland or another big city. It's a pain but you could drive there and back in an evening. I'm sure you can get someone to look after your pets for that long. You may not be able to immediately hook up but you could try to get some numbers and figure something out later.
>>
>>8228719
Yeah, I've there are like maybe 20 people on it, and most aren't even active.

>>8228710
Yeah, I'm like 45 mins from Akron, so it's still a bit of a drive. Maybe I'll try to go to one of the gay clubs up there? I haven't been to any yet. I usually go to Axis in Columbus when I want to do that sort of thing, but I haven't had the time to get down there recently.
>>
>>8228665
Lies. All men are rapists at heart.
>>
File: 1458873453957.png (229KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1458873453957.png
229KB, 500x381px
>>8228667
There you go, anon. You can have a romantic, sex filled weekend with >>8228719
>>
>>8228697
>find some qts
Please, this. Tired of bisluts, straight bitches or butch lesbians (nothing against them, but absolutely not my style).
>>
>>8227839
>cucked by my brother
how? and most importantly... why?
>>
>>8228749
Go 2-3 threads back to find the story behind that reference.
>>
>>8228733
proof i'm not a man, thanks.
>>
>>8228745
(da) Honestly, I would probably take teh butch. It's because I'm so thirsty any lesbian will do. As long as they won't waste my time talking shit for ages and then backtracking kek
>>
>>8228795
I'm probably a retard but I just can't if I'm not attracted to the girl. And that's why I'm still single, 5 years after my last shitty relationship.
>>
>>8228758
You mean into the archives? Or the biobaby anon? I still don't get it, sry.
>>
>>8228734
Unfortunately, anon, I have a qt gf.

We could be friends tho.
>>
>>8228838
Invite NE Ohio anon to a threesome with your girl and you.
>>
>>8228818
there was an anon who had her brother cum in a cup and turkey baster'd her gf to have a kid
>>
>>8228794
Ffs, you really need a damn lecture? XY + horny to XX = rapist. You really think those Ice Age babies were delivered with love? Nope! Xy has raped xx throughout history. Your very browsing of this thread proves it. It's hardcoded into you. You need to chase xx, just like your forefathers.
>>
>>8228817
Uhh... no offense, but are you sure you're a lesbian, then?
>>
>>8228889
Is this a joke? Men are the ones who can fuck anything. Women actually have standards.
>>
>>8228876
Holy crap. I would do sudoku for even suggesting that, yet alone actually going through with the plan. Also, whoring out your gf makes it even worse hahaha
>I came
>I saw
>I lol'd
>>
>>8228889
Of course not, that's why I only look at and want to fuck girls. Unfortunately the ones who are interested in me are either bisluts dating a man, straight sluts or men.
>>
>>8228889
They are probably just ugly and can't pick up girls.
>>
>>8228901
But I have standards? No non-goldstars etc.
>>
>>8228878
women such as me get off to being raped
>>
>>8228933
Ok sry. Nevermind
>>
>>8228975
You completely missed my point. Do you have any idea what rape is? Aside from straightslut degenerates, it's pretty much agreed on as a bad thing. Basic shit like that.
>>
File: Keep-Calm-black-tank-320x320.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Keep-Calm-black-tank-320x320.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>8225477
Protip head over to >>8164894 They are much more tolerant of bi women and would actually give you advice instead of just shitting all over you. /clg/ doesn't like bi women.

>>8226269
>Tfw no ginger cow tongue gf....
>>8226266
This is totally fucking adorable.
>>8226274
You are so wrong I don't even know where to start.

>>8228701
Me and my gf are going to be cat sitting for this lady nearby and are pretty excited! I love cats! <3
>>
>>8229017
This. /clg hates just about everything.
>>
>>8229005
>Aside from straightslut degenerates,
guess that's what i count as then
>>
>>8229017
Go away, haha-anon. Go back to transville, you traitor.
>>
>>8229025
Leave then. And take the abysmal >>8229017
attention whore with you. It says it isn't gonna post here but it always comes crawling back.
>>
>>8229070
Can you blame her for coming back. I mean, that general is slow and full of men.
>>
>>8229017
Go and take all the bisluts and trannies with you. It's a win-win, we don't want them.
>>
>>8229042
Why are you here, then?
>>
>>8229124
I think that's the male still. He's pulling mental gymnastics to rationalize that he's somehow a woman?
>>
>>8229169
Or multiple people responding.
>>
>>8229169
i know i'm not a real woman no matter how much it hurts
>>
yana just texted me a joke and it's sending me straight to hell
>I'm jealous of Robin Williams and Kurt Cobain
>they're up in heaven, hanging out and doing shots
>>
>>8229304
Was that her best joke?
>>
>>8229387
That one, so far
2nd best one, was
>I don't remember it word for word
Did you know the whole earth is Korean?
because the world is dog eat dog

or something
>>
Please don't lump us straight and bisexual transwomen with a genuine mental condition along with fetishist creepy "transbians" who put in no effort to transitioning want to keep and use their penis. Thank you.

Hate on transbians all you want, I can understand why you would so that, but I don't understand why you also have to go out of your way to include straight transsexuals in your insults too, do you hate us as well? Why?
>>
GOOD WOMEN OF CLG
Do not respond to the bait. Needle males must be ignored.

>>8229304
You must be really smitten to find that noteworthy.
>>
>>8229532
And that made you laugh, cracker?
>>
>>8229533
Bisexual trans women are AGPs just like transbians.
>>
>>8229582
more at the absurdity than the actual punchline
>>
>>8229607
Yeah yeah did you pummel that hymen yet?
>>
>>8229533
Why do you have to post here? Because being a lesbian, or being a woman in general, means never ever having a space without a constant stream of guys feeling they're entitled to come in and give their unwanted opinions. If you get shit on when you come into a space where you're unwanted, you deserve everything you get.
>>
>>8229611
I'm working on it, she's more interested in pummeling me lately
>not that I'm complaining
>>
>>8229620
Don't let her get away with that. If you're gonna spend your time on a bishitter - at least get some clean virgin PUCCI.
>>
That time when I got a huge crush on my straight best friend and denied the feelings as romantic so hard that I believed I had a personality disorder to explain why I was so obsessed with her/why she emotionally controlled my life so much. I was just gay af.
>>
>>8229618
>Because being a lesbian, or being a woman in general, means never ever having a space without a constant stream of guys feeling they're entitled to come in and give their unwanted opinions.
This level of cis female privilege.
>>
>>8229566
>>8229533
>>8229618
I only came here because I saw your thread on the front page bashing all trans people
there's no reason to include straight transsexuals in your insults
you're inviting us to question you and be annoyed with you if you're going to say all transwomen are aggressive raping men in drag
don't insult people in such a ludicrous way and with such lies and then expect no response because you believe your thread some kind of safe space where you can hate on others without a reaction
>>
>>8229660
Those male tears and that male privilege blinding your idiotic ass.

>muh male feelings
>>
>>8229674
>>8229660

Blah blah blah another whiny male. We don't care.
>>
>>8229674
You'll always be a man, Matt. Now get out, this is a female space.
>>
>>8229674
>male invading women's spaces just to talk about himself and his feelings
Boy, I really wonder why you guys are so unwanted!
>>
>>8229698
>>8229700
>>8229703
I hope if any of you bigoted terf dykes ever have a kid I really hope they're trans.
fucking cis privileged scum you don't understand anything. you don't know how lucky you are. I legitimately hate you.
>>
>>8229729
>I hate you but i wish i were you so bad
Kek, calm down with that typical boy rage.
>>
>>8229660
>so privileged, getting unwanted attention
I'm sure you think harassment is just a compliment too
>>8229674
No one invited you, half the threads on this board bash trannies, so cry me a river with your excuses. Also, use the catalog, newfag.
>>
>>8229729
I'm never going to have a male child so good luck with your pathetic revenge fantasy.
>>
>>8229774
give it up for adoption, don't throw it in the blender
>>
>>8229744
It's true, I wish I was biologically female and not just female in my psychological gender more than anything in the world. I would do anything for it.
To the point I would rather be a tranny outcast from society, and take hormones and undergo surgery, and never be able to have kids, than suffer the dysphoria of trying to live as the wrong sex, as a male.
And yet you people just want to shit on us and our suffering, and insult us and mock us and you have no understanding of how horrible our lives are.
Of course it's going to hurt me. You get everything I ever wanted from life handed to you from birth. And you feel that entitles you to insult people like me, and now also apparently, to not have to deal with any response from the people you insult.
>>
>>8229803
Why should we take trans any more seriously than furries or those weirdos who want to cut off their limbs?
it's all the same mental illness
>>
File: 1483598011625s.jpg (3KB, 124x81px) Image search: [Google]
1483598011625s.jpg
3KB, 124x81px
>>8229803
We don't care about your tranner problems.
>>
>>8229803
>you people just want to shit on us and our suffering, and insult us and mock us and you have no understanding of how horrible our lives are.
That's rich after the way you talked about transbians >>8229533
>>
>>8229803
Anon, don't take it personally. You're in the wrong hood, just move on.
>>
>>8229803
>>8229834
This. All Matts are XY rapists. It's not just you.
>>
>>8229845
what's a matt?
>>
>>8229850
Derogatory term for pretendbians
>>
>>8229850
A meme the OP is constantly trying to make happen.
>>
>>8229674
>with such lies
Everything we've said about you have been a fact. You're just too delusional to accept that.

>>8229803
Your life is horrible because you chose to let your fetish get the better of you. Stupid male.
>>
>>8229803
And you'll always fail to be a woman because you still carry with you the male entitlement of pay attention to ME, MY suffering, accept ME no matter what.
If you lived your life as a woman, you wouldn't need an explanation of why it's so fucking annoying to be constantly harassed with unwanted attention of men who cannot fucking leave us alone. We're lesbians. All we want is attention from other lesbians.

We could honestly give a shit about you or your problems. Leave us the fuck alone. If you ever feel that way, then maybe you will start understanding what it is actually like to be a woman.
Plus all of you are retards who think it's just about appearance and mannerisms, the superficial details about being a woman, without ever comprehending that there is significant depth inside that you will never understand because you are too caught up in your attempt at making up some feminine facade.
>>
>>8229856
Thanks Matt.
>>
>>8229882
You're welcome Matt.
>>
>>8229876
Funny how you never manage to articulate this magical hidden depth.
>>
>>8229893
Funny how GET OUT still doesn't register to you.
>>
>>8229893
See, if you were a woman you wouldn't say nor ask idiotic things like this. But alas, you were born male and will forever have the mind and experience of one no matter what you do, and no matter how many retarded questions you ask on 4chan.
>>
>>8229886
As I though, the only "people" who object to OP using the term are tranners themselves.
>>
>>8229953
Calm down, Matt. What's wrong? Forgot to take your hormones?
>>
hey faglords time for your weekly/daily/irregularly scheduled drunken suicidal blogposts.

i actually went outside today and bought a giant bottle of rum. :---DDDDDD
>>
As a straight transwoman why can't you lesbian just leave me alone or ignore me? Why all the hate?
Won't you angry testosterone filled creatures be satisfied until you drive the tranner suicide up due to your hatred and bigotry?
We don't need to interact. Don't needlessly insult me, and I won't come here.
>>
>>8229993
Are you a pirate?
>>
>>8229993
Are you that same suicidal anon with the gun from last week?
>>
File: 1493273490325.jpg (50KB, 340x371px) Image search: [Google]
1493273490325.jpg
50KB, 340x371px
>>8230002
>oh no, the lesbians don't respect muh feels
>better keep calling them out on it
>it's not like I'm looking for attention
>we don't need to interact, but I'll keep posting here
>>
>>8230003
ARRRRRRRRR somethin bout booty

>>8230006
probably
>>
>>8230028
>probably
Well, it's nice to know that you are still here with us. It was quite the episode you were having last week. I hope you are feeling somewhat better.
>>
>>8230039
thanks for the well wishes, famallamalam. unfortunately it's a bit of a recurring thing, but I'm less drunk so far than before so that's good I thinkk
>>
>>8230053
Sobering up would help a lot in reasoning things out in your life, qt.
Keep hanging in there, anony!
>>
>>8230028
>ARRRRRRRRR somethin bout booty
>not posting the obvious
For shame
>>
>>8230084
sobering up I'sa bit of a lost cause, considering the direction I'm moving in RN.

whats up with you¿
>>
>>8230109
>sobering up I'sa bit of a lost cause, considering the direction I'm moving in RN
It's not too late to change your ways. Just have to put a little effort into it, y'know.

>whats up with you¿
Anon, you are so drunk that your question mark is backwards.
But to answer your question:
"Studying" for finals. And by that I mean I've been sitting here for the past 3 hrs or so watching random vids on youtube. I initially went there to look up something and somehow ended up watching other shit.
>>
>>8230145
>ended up watching other shit.
I sometimes fall asleep watching and wake up to old propaganda cartoons
>>
>>8230108
nigga how I'd scissoring even a thing, I don't think that would work for me at all. HARD PASS

>>8230145
YEh maybe but I just bought another 1.5L of rum so I'll have to finish this first
finals suck actually what's doyou study?

>backwards
shit up I'm on my phone no bully
>>
Hi!
>>
>>8230175
>wake up to old propaganda cartoons
Funny how that happens. Those recommenced vids on the side can keep me distracted all night.

>>8230179
>what's doyou study?
Chem.
>shit up I'm on my phone no bully
Kek. You're adorable, anon.
>>
>>8230217
>recommenced
HAH WHO'S THE BULLY NOW?? ¿

>chem
u sound like a rich in progress will u be my siugar mommy plz
>>
>>8230229
>u sound like a rich in progress will u be my siugar mommy plz
Perhaps, if you change your reckless ways.
>>
>>8230326
ok wat do
>>
>>8230385
You know what you have to do, anon.
>>
>>8230465
what do I have to do

d-do I have to end jt¿
>>
>>8230488
>d-do I have to end jt¿
What? No, don't end it.
What I meant was try to better yourself and take it easy on the alcohol.
>>
>>8230560
oh. yeah that makes much more sense.
I wanna say I'll try but j don't wanna accidentally make empty promises, so

anyway thanks for being an anon, anon. good luck on your finals. I he you do well so you can be a successful sugar mummy for me :) :):)): ::)))))(
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 237x213px
I fought my friends in a Pokemon tournament tonight. We each entered two teams and each team was on a different side of the bracket. Both my teams made it to the final round, so I won without question. Did I get gud?

I made my gf a team, but she didn't want to play this time. Maybe next time if she wants, it's there if she decides to join.
>>
Sugar mommies?? I am 5'4". Asian. Need money for my studies. Would like to pleasure you for room and board. I will do household chores and have your meals ready to your tastes for maybe a little spending money for make up and perhaps a pet.
>>
File: 1489727891946.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1489727891946.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>8230763

What pokeymanz did u fite with
>>
File: Favorites_of_Each_Type.png (191KB, 920x370px) Image search: [Google]
Favorites_of_Each_Type.png
191KB, 920x370px
>>8230982
I won't post the complete rules we used but every team was allowed a legendary. No duplicate items or Pokemon on the same team.

Team 1
Alolan Muk, M-Kangaskhan, Porygon2, Thundurus, Klefkei, Excadrill

Team 2
Tapu Lele, M-Medicham, Porygon2, Starmie, Metagross, Snorlax

Matches were best 2 of 3. I only lost one match and that was because M-Medicham didn't mega like I wanted.
>>
>>8230998
Back in my day, we just earthquake erryone
>>
>>8231152
None of my teams had earthquake, since matches were double battle and I had few flying types. Rockslide + belly drum Snorlax is how to do it now, apparently. Didn't even need to be super effective to one shot.
>>
File: dipodomys.jpg (50KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
dipodomys.jpg
50KB, 520x347px
>>8225296
>>8225280
peeps is first post again. Admit it OP you're the one posting it.
>>
>>8231587
Nope. I solemnly swear. I find the thing disturbing.
>>
>>8225477

are you sure she isnt already aware that the guy has another girl? you know how degenerate bis are
>>
>>8225280
The most Anne gay I was as a child had to be when I would try and fail to feel up my best friend in middle school at sleepovers via "massage"
>>
>>8231587
It's not senpai. I was the 3rd post here. By the time I came, peeps was already posted and the "posters" count was at 2.
Not gonna lie, for a second I thought it was OP as well, but nope. It's some other anon.
>>
>>8231967
I'm pretty sure everyone does that, even the heteros. It's just childish curiosity.
>>
>>8232173
I'm free for the next sixty hours
Feels great
>>
File: 1493841036814.png (107KB, 283x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493841036814.png
107KB, 283x375px
>>8232199
I want 60 hrs of free time as well. I hope you spend that time wisely, anon.
>>
>>8231967
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8232216
at least twelve of it is going to be spent sleeping rough night, grill guy and back cash both were noshows
nobody I called wanted to come in or even answered their phones in most cases
so I just closed the lobby and solo'd as best I could until the morning crew dragged their asses in
everyone was mad that most everything wasn't cleaned stocked
got even more mad when I said
"you'll live"
all I want is a hot cup of tea and someone to tell me
>you'll get over it
while rubbing my back
>>
>>8232301
>tfw ywn comfort your mcburger gf after a long day at pizza planet

y live
>>
File: Mei.gif (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Mei.gif
3KB, 100x100px
Hey /clg/ we just found out our baby is going to be a girl (most likely).

September is still far away.
>>
>>8232337
Lucky it. I pity a boy being raised by /clg/ mothers.
>>
>>8232337
Congratulations.
>>
>>8232347
Thanks!
>>8232340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLMb8RIIIDQ
>>
File: 1493444693589.png (5KB, 349x328px) Image search: [Google]
1493444693589.png
5KB, 349x328px
>>8232337
Congratulations!
>>
>>8232376
the couple that raised that guy are probably a pretty fucking far cry from the average /clg/ shitposter
>>
>>8232418
Thank you.

>>8232442
So am I. (I hope)
>>
>>8232442
The average /clg/ shitposter is still trying to figure out how to get a date
>>
>>8232337
Cute! What name do you have in mind for her?
>>
>qt asks me out on a date
>the day she suggests interfers with my schedule
>tell her I don't have time that day but would still love to see her on any other given day
>no reply

Fucking women.
>>
>>8232514
Pic related in the post. Mei, it means gorgeous I think. My wife is of Cantonese ancestry and that's the character in Chinese script.
>>
>>8232544
>giving birth to qt halfus

You and your wife are doing Sappho's work.
>>
>>8232571
I suppose time will tell if the statistic of same sex parents not impacting a childs sexuality holds true then.
>>
File: 1493961421533.png (3MB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1493961421533.png
3MB, 1728x2592px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
>tfw no Murdoch-chan gf
>>
>>8232581
Why would it?
>>
File: Breaking.jpg (127KB, 720x296px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking.jpg
127KB, 720x296px
>>8232724
I don't know why it would, but it's a question some people (religious folk) bring up whenever same sex parentage is the subject.

I suppose they question that "exposure" to the parents evil sexualities means the kids turn gay as well. Just like all kids of all straight couples ever all turn out straight.
>>
>>8232826
Yeah it's a stupid myth. Plenty of scientific studies that the sexuality of children raised by gay couples break out about the same as the general population. Further proof that sexual orientation has very little to do with upbringing.
>>
>>8232847
I've always thought it was a mix of biology and social situation growing up. If it was 100% of either then you'd be able to analytically prove it.
>>
>>8232718
wtf I'm a nazi now
>>
File: cube.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>8232864
>you'd be able to analytically prove it

implying we know how the brain functions.
we don't.
it is basically a black box.
we are guessing at the function of some of the components but don't have any real understanding.
it is like trying to reverse engineer a computer by looking at it and taking it apart.
we don't understand the software because we can't see it.
it is locked inside.
all we can see is the hardware and make guesses about what it does.
>>
>>8232864
I'm not sure why you would think "very little" means zero. The fact is scientific study shows that gay couples are just as likely to raise children who turn out to be gay or straight just as often as the general population. You can extrapolate from there what that means.
>>
>>8232884
No, but we'd be able to see in society what conditions makes a lesbian, what makes a gay etc. There'd be a correlation if only our social enviroment was a factor.
>>
>>8232892
What makes you think that I thought you meant "very little = zero."
>>
>>8232894
No, that's sociology as it stands, aka figuring out what software does by interacting with the computer, not looking at the hardware.
>>
>>8232896
Because you're throwing around numbers like 100%. Sexuality and factors that can impact any trait in humans are complex, using absolute numbers is intellectually sloppy. I also specifically said "upbringing" not "social situation." That has to do with how children are raised by their immediate family. The general society they live in is pretty much the same as all other children, so obviously there is no way to rule out all factors and isolate only biology.
>>
>>8232905
When did I say that it wasn't sociology?
>>
Lesbian Illuminati is having an extra meeting today. Regretfully we only have 4 servant girls so no molesting tonight. Alcohol and snacks are on the house as usual.
>>
>>8232916
That was my point.
>>
File: Tempest Storm.gif (973KB, 425x317px) Image search: [Google]
Tempest Storm.gif
973KB, 425x317px
>>8232894
If poor parenting created gay people then there would be a lot more gay people.
As it is, across all populations, only about 1-3% of people are homosexual.
This implies that it is a biological anomaly.
Not a social phenomenon.
>>
>>8232939
Your point that had nothing to do with the actual conversation about upbringing which clearly is measurable? OK.
>>
>>8232945
I didn't say poor parenting makes gay people. I just said that if society conditioned gay people all on its own, we would be able to trace it.
>>
File: 1493851238783.png (50KB, 187x176px) Image search: [Google]
1493851238783.png
50KB, 187x176px
>>8232926
>so no molesting tonight
Why show up then?
>>
File: wut.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
>>8233152
>Alcohol
>Snacks
Once upon a time I couldn't afford these. Maybe that's why?
>>
>>8233155
I have snacks and alcohol at my apartment. I want to molest some grills tonight. Wait, no. I rather have grills molest me.
>>
>>8233152
We need to discuss our plan to end men. Besides, you still get eye candy. That's something, right?
>>8233155
It will be good and expensive booze.
>>
File: 1493932050933 (1).jpg (23KB, 335x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493932050933 (1).jpg
23KB, 335x327px
>>
File: 1494002852390.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494002852390.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Weekly reminder to pick up one of the best anime of the season.
>>
File: 1493971312427.jpg (148KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493971312427.jpg
148KB, 450x533px
>>8233345
Thanks for the reminder, I will be watching it later.
>>
I'm having a great day today. My gf made a webpage and dedicated it to me.

We're watching movies and anime together later and then, maybe I'll get lucky.
>>
>>8233345
>>8233393
Fucking anime, only men and trannies are bigger tumors
>>
>>8233450
>admitting tranners aren't men
>>
File: 1337270002904.jpg (23KB, 329x297px) Image search: [Google]
1337270002904.jpg
23KB, 329x297px
>>8233450
>retarded tranny still triggered by anime on 4chan
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46KB, 513x449px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46KB, 513x449px
>>8233450
Thanks for the reminder, I'll add my image to >>8233445
>>
>>8233463
What were you banned for?
>>
>>8233445
>My gf made a webpage and dedicated it to me.
Don't be shy, anon. Link us to it.
>>
File: 1421069118957.png (603KB, 1160x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421069118957.png
603KB, 1160x768px
>>8233494
What the fuck are you even talking about, tranny?
>>
>>8233503
I'm not who you were yelling at, i just got here. One of the anime posters was banned or at least all their posts deleted in the last thread. I guessed it was you because you get mad easy and call everyone tranny.
>>
File: Dedication page.png (16KB, 673x377px) Image search: [Google]
Dedication page.png
16KB, 673x377px
>>8233502
There's nothing there to really see, except that it has my real name. My gf is learning web design and likes to randomly name things after me.
>>8233522
That was probably kek
>>
File: 1494004822165.jpg (130KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494004822165.jpg
130KB, 1024x751px
/pol/ new movement
>>
What fucked me up biologically to get crushes on girls. Why can't I just be normal.
>>
>>8233607
But that's common sense. This is an anti-sjw zone anyway.
>>
File: 1493585474821.jpg (28KB, 560x656px) Image search: [Google]
1493585474821.jpg
28KB, 560x656px
>>8233704
>This is an anti-sjw zone anyway.
Good.
>>
>>8233746
Now feel free to fuck off, newfag.
>>
I'm fat.
Pls shame me so I can stay motivated towards losing weight. /clg/ approval means a lot to me.
>>
I took both of my gf's to gym. We all went there together for the first time and we actually did work out. Except the fact that idiot guys kept staring at us and they were borderline creepy, which kinda ruined it.
>>
File: 54JLdulN5BOwM.gif (476KB, 245x145px) Image search: [Google]
54JLdulN5BOwM.gif
476KB, 245x145px
>>8232926
>>
>>8233910
The only motivation you need is the dream of one day posting pictures of the qt's your better self are in bed with on facebook.
>>
>>8233988
Anon, we all know that you're a slut but do try to behave.
>>
File: 1490481663040.jpg (73KB, 663x657px) Image search: [Google]
1490481663040.jpg
73KB, 663x657px
>>8233910
How fat are you, fatty?
>>
>>8234059
Hey I would provide other things besides being molestable at said Lesbian Illuminati meeting. I could also serve drinks
>>
>>8234188
Yes but you're in it to have sex with a lesbian conspirator during after party. Not for the cause but for the benefits.
>>
File: 1493943180888.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493943180888.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>8234110
5'8" at 165lbs. Down from 180lbs at the start of February. Goal is 135lbs.
>>
>>8234277
well I just so happen to also get off on serving people/maid fetish, so ha!
>>
>>8234335
Fat ass fat nigga. Shame on you, fatso the fatbian.
>>
>>8234342
Would you don a slutty maid outfit with no undies? I want to be at that party so bad.
>>
>>8234342
*sigh*
You're hired, then. But excessive sluttiness during the meeting itself. We have concentrate on eradicating all men and making lesbianism obligatory via brainwashing and chemical warfare.

In after party you're free game so beware, some more experienced conspirator in a nice suit might force you to come with her.
>>
>>8234374
>*sigh*
>>
>>8234055
>>8234348
Thank you, anons.
>>
>>8234352
I would do that
>>8234374
sounds good to me, I'll be good at the meeting if I'm free to slut afterwards
>>
>>8234412
Sometimes employees give me grey hair
>>8234541
Slutting is expected, anon. You understand that the older dommes require someone to relieve their stress from all the hard decisions.
>>
>>8234541
I wanna be sitting among the other finely dressed lesbians, listening intently for our newest plans and insights on eliminating the defected subhumans, when you pass by in that skimpy outfit offering drinks. I'll try copping a feel even though it's against the rules. Sliding the side of my hand up your short skirt, pressing my skin along your slit. Rubbing gently, getting your sweet, sticky wetness on my finger and hearing your little sigh until the meeting coordinator swats my hand away and tells me I don't get the dessert coupon.
>>
>>8234596
*ahem* As have been said before, play time is after we decide whether some men are worth saving for the New World Order. But trannies and SJW's are to exterminated and that question has been answered. Also we need to come into a conclusion about the next years budget. We have too many used sluts and we need to buy new ones with new maid suits. So many things on the list and just one meeting.
>>
>>8234618
No men. None. No males. I want the y chromosome pulled from the gene pool. Those leeches are what's holding us back. A world of all women is the only world worth having.
>>
>>8234590
I understand my position perfectly.
>>8234596
that sounds really hot but I have to be a good girl and wait.
>>
>>8234618
>tfw no Illuminati gf
Why live?
>>
>>8234618
Make the meeting into a weekend long convention.
>>
>>8234618
>*ahem*
>>
>>8234624
Convincing argument, enlightened anon.
>>8234625
You're a good girl and a loyal servant. You will be greatly rewarded in the NWO.
>>8234633
It's coming in July. We have a protocol, anon.
>>
>>8234633
We'll celebrate coming to a budget agreement by executing males.
>>
>>8234618
We will need to keep some men as slaves for harsh manual labor and dirty peasant work. We wouldn't want our qts to be out in the sun too long or working in sewage and such.
>>
>>8234675
>hard manual labor
That's what bishitter women and non-golds are for. Until they die out. Then we engineer really big women. Someone would dig 6ft 9 buff lesbians who can't read or process any emotion besides lust and dedication to work.
>>
>>8234657
That is getting real tiresome, anon. It has been on the after party hobby list for 250 years.
>hanging them is boring
>shooting them makes blood spill
>which someone has to clean
>>8234675
Or we could develop machines and AI to do that. No need to keep dickanimals. They need food and they're seriously bad company.

Also next /clg should be dedicated to the Illuminati.
>>
>>8234688
>That's what bishitter women and non-golds are for.
Oh, I forget about them. Okay. Carry on with the male genocide.
>>
>>8234654
thank you Ma'am
>>
>>8234692
Some things must be done. I'm thinking we could initiate it southern prison-style. We give them the fatal drugs that make them convulse and wretch in pain and then their bodies are kicked overboard. If we were to utilize the cruise ship. We're keeping the tradition, anon. There will be riots should apologists be suspected amongst our elite. Plus it's just good fun to see rapists and abusive scum die.
>>
>>8234701
>Carry on with the male genocide.
t. clg
>>
File: 1486019408031.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1486019408031.png
12KB, 243x243px
my ex told me she wanted me to tell her if I was feeling suicidal, so she could help, even though we're not on good terms right now and she normally doesn't want to talk.

so I messaged her about it and she said leave me alone. when I asked what about all that stuff she said, she said leave me alone, I don't want to talk, and then she ignored me for the rest of it.

really makes me think
>>
>>8235188
Are you feeling unwell? We're always listening and looking to help you, anon.
>>
>>8235188
She sounds like a shitty person. It's a good thing she is your ex. Find a qt that will treat you right.
>>
>>8235188
Do what she wants.
>>
>>8235188
The break up was that bad, huh? Best to leave her alone; she is not going to comfort you in your time of need. Sometimes grills lie to get into your panties, bby.
Do you not have other friends that you can talk to about your suicidal thoughts?
>>
File: pic.jpg (21KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
21KB, 360x360px
>>8235200
just occasionally suicidal. <3 happy cinco de mayo.

>>8235305
>find a qt
haha I wish. though I wouldn't wish myself upon any qt as I am now.

>>8235315
I deleted her.

>>8235384
the breakup itself wasn't terrible, things just got worse since. I know I shouldn't go to her for comfort anymore, but old habits die hard I guess.
>friends
pic related. which doesn't help with the effort to avoid her.
>>
File: 1494026722692.jpg (59KB, 639x803px) Image search: [Google]
1494026722692.jpg
59KB, 639x803px
Is this the end of womynkind?
>>
>>8235576
This isn't feminist general, fuck off you virgin manchild
>>
>>8235583
Misandry? Check. Transphobia? Check. Lesbian separatism? Check.

Sure looks like feminist general.
>>
>>8235583
Little do they know this is the first step to their demise. Our lesbian paradise SOON
>>
>>8235623
You're as delusional as trannies are.
>>
>>8235569
>happy cinco de mayo
Are you Mexican? Can you cook me delicious Mexican food?
>>
>>8235626
>>8235625
And you're a y chromosome in a lesbian general thread. You're as pathetic as they come.
>>
File: 1493081945498.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493081945498.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>
>>8235648
>y chromosome
>human
My sides

>>8233155
I think we made fun of you earlier.
>>
>>8235660
Great comeback, re-using what he'd just said, only making it less funny.

Women can't even think up jokes, let alone run so much as a household.
>>
>>8235672
>>8235689
I'm actually shaking in public right now this is so funny Jesus Christ lmao

Thanks for the laugh tho. Males truly are the joke. Here, this is my last (you).
>>
File: lewdmovie.jpg (41KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
lewdmovie.jpg
41KB, 518x600px
Is this movie any good?
>>
>>8235945
Ehh. Too slow pace for me to enjoy.
>>
>>8235945
No, pointless and the sex was lame.
>>
My gf and I ended up watching something tonight I didn't expect: Korean live action if Idolm@ster. Since I was an im@s fan, I had to check it out.

It was a bit of a k-pop mess to start but episode 2 is starting to make things interesting and the girls are cute, so we'll probably stick with the series for a while and see where it goes. im@s franchise has a little yuri, not as much as LL, but live action is usually more conservative though, so I'm not having high expectations. Just enjoying cute girls doing cute idol things.
https://youtu.be/PJC3Uey1Ipg
>>
Reminder: Boobies.
>>
File: 1493672392841.png (409KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493672392841.png
409KB, 728x546px
>>8236057
>im@s k-drama
>>
>>8235635
I'm not Mexican, but I'm a halfway decent cook. whatchu want?
>>
>>8236057
Korean sex scenes always make me nauseous.
>>
My phone background is currently a pic of me and my crush at an awards ceremony. We're both in dresses, look fancy, and her arm is wrapped around me cause we posed. Feels good /clg/
>>
Yo I have a question for you girls (as a gay fag but I think that irrelevant)
How common is it for straight (and separately, lesbian) women to watch gay porn when they wanna flick the bean?
'Cause I have a bet with my frat bro that chicks dont watch gay porn but he thinks otherwise
>>
>>8236700
I'll be out a 30 rack if I'm wrong, so a lot is on the line
>>
>>8236700
True lesbians don't watch it. That being goldstars without an ounce of sjw or apologist rhetoric in them. I for one, stay away from anything not amateur lesbian. But right now the rage is "ultimate surrender"
>>
>>8236711
>True Lesbians
>Apologetic rhetoric
>Ultimate surrender
I'm sorry, but this is some tumblr speak goin' on here
Can you put it in layman's terms, please?
>>
>>8236700
My completely lesbian ex watched only gay male porn. It weirded me the fuck out, I still don't understand if.
>>
>>8236741
That's weird, yo.
I've never heard of a gay guy watching lesbian porn, I mean jeez the dick's the best part!

Shit tho, I think I might be out a 30 rack
>>
>>8236741
I think she might've had fucking unironic penis envy.
>>
>>8236722
True lesbians are goldstars. Male apologists are just that. Annoying and usually repressed ftm tranners(not true lesbians). Ultimate surrender is a kind if porn.
>>
>>8236762
What's a goldstar?
So you sayin' that lesbian chicks who watch gay porn are just trannies?
Could ya describe it for me, please? I've been called the prudest brother in the house so I'm not all that caught up with these porn terms.
>>
>>8236772
A goldstar when used in conjunction with lesbians is a lesbian who has only ever been involved sexually with other women. Well you'd be skeptical if a gay guy watched lesbian porn exclusively. So there must be something wrong with the ones that respond sexually to something they don't have sexual interest in. I haven't watched ultimate surrender. And I'm not looking at in public. But with these degenerates around - it must concern something weird.

Now be gone. You're tresspassing on holy ground.
>>
>>8236806
Educational, but that last remark is still rude.
But you think that chicks watch gay porn or nah? 'Cause I got a 30 rack riding on this.
>>
File: bettalewds.jpg (52KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
bettalewds.jpg
52KB, 640x424px
>>8229082
>>8229056
How can you even tell it is me? No "haha: included. :P I bet it was my love of gingers. Always outing me.... I am also happy over there for the record. Comfy af, and we have better lewds anyway(pic related...Most of which I couldn't even post here because blue board.) Just happened to notice a lost soul in need of a snugg home. I don't actually post here that often, (usually once or less per thread) but I pretty much always read it.

Anyway Cheer
>haha-anon.
>>
>>8236824
You can find outliers for anything. You can find some that do but most that don't. In the case of American women - the porn they watch most is "lesbian" according to pornhub insights.

https://www.pornhub.com/insights/women-searching-for-women

Women gotta do all the work around here. Begone!
>>
>>8236881
Oi, I'll leave I'll leave but you don't gotta be a cunt about it
>>
File: 2ba (2).jpg (50KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
2ba (2).jpg
50KB, 419x400px
>>8236845
Why the fuck do you keep coming back? We don't want you here.
I could tell it's you because of your stupid cat story.
>>
My first love just ended with much pain.Now i just have to get stronger.
>>
>>8237336
I'm sorry, anon, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>8237346
I thought i was going to marry her. I really should have known better.
>>
>>8237353
Nah, everyone says "should've known better," but you can't really know until it's over. When you're together, everything seems different.
>>
File: 1493830044804.jpg (75KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493830044804.jpg
75KB, 633x758px
>>8237336
It's going to be okay, friend. We are here for you.
>>
>>8237317
I genuinely don't even know what cat story this is....
>>
>>8237491
>Me and my gf are going to be cat sitting for this lady nearby and are pretty excited!
I remembered we had a conversation about pet sitting a while back. Are you that forgetful?

Now go back to your tranners.
>>
>>8237353
No you shouldn't. Living with the assumption that your relationship is going to end eventually is no way to live at all.
>>
>>8236845
>I am also happy over there for the record.
If you are so happy over there, why bother coming here even if it's just to read?
Admit it. You hate it over there and want back in here. But you went full retard and bashed clg to side with transgen.
Your post are easily recognizable, btw. You seem to be the only one encouraging anons to go over there by claim of better advice and content instead of what it really is.
>>
>tfw you FINALLY talk to a girl and may or may not have had sex in the bathrooms at least twice but you can't remember because you were hammered
>>
File: 1493998196479.jpg (8KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1493998196479.jpg
8KB, 195x195px
>>8237943
Nice! How did manage to talk to her, and most importantly, how did you convince her to have sex with you?
>>
>>8237950
>Assuming she needed convincing.
Maybe anon found someone that was desperate as well. More importantly; qt or landwhale?
>>
>>8237840
Seconding this. In fact you'll torpedo a relationship if you're always thinking it's about to fail. Self-fulfilling prophecy. Though don't ignore the warning signs if they are there.
>>8237956
Anyone that drunk can see anyone as a qt
>>
>>8237981
Reminds me of a old commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxNZZ7BA2H0
>>
>>8237950
I was talking about my inability to talk to women to this nice gay guy that's a friend of a friend. She was his friend so he dragged me over to her and said "talk". I was gone at that point so I wasn't nervous and then she just kind of dragged me back to the bathrooms.
>>
>>8238003
Do you remember what you said to her? Was she a qt?
>>
>sign up for Secret Satan as newfag
>sent out a thoughtful gift, and receiver loved it
>gift for me arrived 5 months late
>a huuuuge box
>rip it open on arrival
>only contains post-it note with "Happy holidays!" and moldy kit kat bar
Is this karma telling me to go fuck myself?
>>
>>8238007
She was a little on the thick side, cute and dressed well. She wants to get /fit/ so I gave her some advice. She kept touching my arms and legs. That's about all I remember.
>>
>>8238032
No it's just your postal service saying that.
>>
>>8238037
I'm too embarassed to ask if this was the intended gift anyways.
>>
>tfw never been in love
Feels bad
>>
>>8238058
How old are you?
>>
>>8238071
>>
>>8238077
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8238079
I will
>>
>>8238090
Good. Get to it.
>>
>>8238032
you really expected something good from ss? really?
>>
>>8238101
You are wicked.
>>
>>8238032
Secret Satan?

Don't kill yourself just yet. There are plenty of chubby girls who need love.
>>
>>8233345
What anime is this?
>>
>>8238151
I don't think even thiccers want rotten choco desu, despite the meme of them eating everything (out? Huehue).
>>
>>8238162
I don't like fatties either, but I feel sorry for them sometimes. Not HAES bitches, but the ones who grew up in unhealthy families and don't know how to exercise. I'm just happy that someone is there for them.
>>
>>8238171
Uhh, most fat girls I've met are mean and selfish. Dunno if it's the lard cells fucking their brain up, or their general attitude towards life that made them fat in the first place.
>>
>>8238032
Ah, I received some decent stuff from reddit exchanges but I've also been shafted before. Tbh it's not worth the money unless you've got cash to blow.
I think if you report it they'll put a mark on the douche's account.
What did you send your SS, anon?
>>
>>8238193
I don't know that many and the only chubby girl I know well was pretty chill and funny. Not my type, but a really good person to go drinking with. She had a lazy eye too, which was really distracting.
>>
>>8238156
Sin no nanatsu no taizai
>>
>>8238202
>plebbit
Another plebbite! And dammit! I guess I'll report them to mods. Should serve that fucker right.
>your SS?
I sent her rare nerd merch (deposit statue) thru Bethstore. Gamer girls are hot like that.
>>8238211
Are fatties good at eating out? Just curious.
>>
>>8238273
I wouldn't know, never been with one. I don't think finding out is worth having to return the favour.
>>
>>8238487
>returning the favor
Well, it's not like they're physically strong enough to force you to. Probably.
>>
>>8238507
She doesn't have to be strong. I'm not strong, so as long as she gets a grip on my wrist or a handful of hair, she could use her weight to pull me down. She's got gravity on her side and I don't really want to get face raped.
>>
>>8238543
I didn't want to imagine fat lesbian face-sitting
really, I didn't
>>
>>8238543
Damn. I'd rather not experiencs that. Still, it intriques me. Perhaps if there's some stone fatsos in existence.
>>
>>8238571
I'm the one getting violated here and I really, really didn't want end up in this situation. I like slim girls with nice skin.

Fuck, I say I feel bad for fat girls, next I'm getting raped by one. That'll teach me to be nice...
>>
>>8238571
Good ol' sumo wrestling, except one of them is thin.
>>
>>8238602
W-wait? Excuse my burgers, but this actually happened to you?
>>
>>8238628
God no. I was just saying that I somehow ended up in this hypothetical situation.

I'd be nervous sleeping with someone who could overpower me.
>>
>>8238651
Thank goodness! I was about to puke thinking about it. You have a point tho, another reason to hit gym desu.
>>
>>8238669
You and me both. I've seen enough FPH threads on /fit/ to give me nightmares of something like that happening. Nope, nope nope. I like girls smaller than me.
>>
>>8238213
It's Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai, not Sin's seven sins.
>>
>>8238733
Exactly. And there's less fat rolls to sort through. Imagine how terrible they must smell, sweat dripping between lard layers, and staying there for ages, only to be "reactivated", when she sweats during sex. Absolutely haram.
>>
>>8238733
Thanks /clg/, now I'm more motivated with my diet. Not that I'm fat but I could definitely lose some padding.
>>
>>8238914
Good luck, anon. Imagine if one day you'll get posted as that chick with hawt gym bod. Imagine all the lesbian fangirls.
>>
On mobile so I might fuck up.
>>8238983
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.