[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everybody don't mind me, I'm just being two awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Hey everybody don't mind me, I'm just being two awesome flavors at once.
>>
Vanilla is the one true flavor.
>>
Mint chocolate is the true biscum and makes us look horrendous. Fuck him in a bad way.
>>
Chocolate chip cookie dough
>>
>Everone is constructively hashing their differences out the until mint chocolate chip comes in and exploits vanilla's insecurity by showing him the attention he really wanted from women and then every flavor turns in to a flamboyant faggot

Fuck mint chocolate chip
>>
>>8211390
>We must preserve the future of the vanilla race
>>
>>8211565
>>8211684
It's fitting that mint chocolate chip (the absolute worst flavor) represents bisexuals in this.
>>
>>8211276
mint chocolate why did you have to be such a biscum slut? we bi already are basically in a cesspool
>>
>>8211276
Mint chocolate is just going to settle down with vanilla in the future anyway. Mint chocolate is really only one flavour since you don't order an ice cream cone of mints
>>
>>8211276
What about not spamming the same thread over and over?
Hope you get a permanent ban, through your ISP, from 4chan.
>>
File: 1492368395322.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492368395322.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>8213086
>tfw biscum
>tfw mint chocolate chip is my favorite flavor
Wow
>>
>>8211276
Vanilla and chocolate swirl is the true LGBT flavour.
It's everything you need.
Males and females.
:^)
>>
>>8211276
This ruined ice cream for me. I remember when I genuinely enjoyed mint chocolate chip, but now that ice cream flavor has been raped and murdered by bill nye and SJW's, just like how they did with the rainbow.
>>
>>8213086
I think Mint chocolate chip was actually a representation of genderfluidity. that's why it came in later than the rest, and everyone was interested to learn about the new meme flavor.

Notice how there were originally just 4 flavors besides vanilla in the beginning. You can very easily assume each one was probably representing the existing coalition of LGBT.
>>
File: repression flavour.png (27KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
repression flavour.png
27KB, 400x340px
All non vanilla flavours should be killed
>>
>>8214162
>the rainbow
I was just thinking the other day how there are probably some people out there that really like wearing rainbows and shit but they are straight so they can't really wear it without confusing everyone or make everyone think they are making some big political statement

Man I'd probably look great in rainbow....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.