[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-L fNWPn8 >Vanilla Ice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0338.jpg (74KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
74KB, 600x315px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

>Vanilla Ice cream says that the non-vanilla ice cream flavors should have to conform to vanilla
>They are upset about this
>Then the other ice creams convince vanilla to stop being vanilla
>He does and this is apperantly okay

What is the actual lesson of this hypocritical pile of fucking garbage? "I'm right and you're wrong"?
>>
being vanilla is wrong
>>
>>8211238
We must secure the existence of our flavor and a future for vanilla ice cream.
>>
>>8211238
This video is terrible at explaining it's point and makes light of conversion therapy which is a pretty serious issue LGBT people do face.
Who the fuck let this through?
>>
>>8211266
feeling very triggered right now f a m
>>
>>8211266
Why have individual flavors when you can mix everything with chocolate?
>>
If I didn't already know the source, I'd assume this was actually trying to teach people there's a danger in actual LGBT people convincing cis people they are LGBT when they aren't.
>>
File: 1492230528360.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492230528360.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
Fucking hell this is one of the biggest straw mans I`ve ever seen.
1. They say how its wrong to try and convert other flavours except the straight one.
2. They strawman the arguement by conflating it with religious views. Not everyone who disagrees with you is religous.
3. Hardly anyone who holds them views dont speak out about them at all cos they`ll get hated as fuck.
4. Yanks like this guy?
5. Treating Science like gospel.
6. Just try to laugh at other arguements instead of rebutting them
>>
File: best.png (95KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
95KB, 261x238px
Holy fucking shit your right.
>>
>>8211238
So. LGBT = Mentally ill degenerates that can't stop thinking about sex. Thanks Bill.
>>
File: tfwyougetthegay.png (176KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
tfwyougetthegay.png
176KB, 600x315px
Is that sexual harrasment? ARE YOU SEXUALLY HARRASING ME.
>>
>>8211360
agreed with all of it aside from the fact on religion.the only people who want think being gay is wrong is people who have been indocritanated by their religion.
Atheist or people who have don't have religious beliefs are no harm.
>>
>>8212838
I'm an atheist and I think the gay community is a cesspool of drug addicts, pedophiles, and other degeneracy.
>>
>>8212949
W h y t h e f u c k a r e y o u o n / l g b t /
>>
>>8212949
bait
>>
>>8212961
Because I want to be a better programmer.
>>
>>8212961
Not that guy, but I often pop in to see if anyone here actually doesn't conform to most LGBT stereotypes that you hear about, and see, but that the community as a whole largely denies.

Spoilers: the stereotypes are very real, and if anyone part of the LGBT community wants to be taken seriously, they need to reevaluate their public image. Or at the very least, axe the "T" from their initial, because being gay has fucking nothing to do with mental dysphoria of any kind.
>>
Getting the vanilla cone to come fool around with them didnt make them stop being "vanilla", tho. He gets to retain his flavour... they just all enjoyed... licking one another.
>>
>>8213026
His flavor is gone. They completely changed his personality through peer pressure and convinced him he was something he likely wasn't.

It was literally straight conversion therapy.
>>
>>8211277

This. It honestly feels like propaganda for conversion therapy.
>vanilla is the only one who's calm and seems reasonable
>the other flavours validate his premise by converting him
>he's able to be converted, meaning sexuality can in fact be changed
>if we fall to the whims of degenerates, society will become a hedonistic, cannibalistic orgy doomed to destruction
>>
>>8211527

Honestly creepy as fuck. This video arose the same kind of feelings that are supposed to be reserved for squidward's suicide kinda bullshit.
>>
>>8211360
>conflating it with religious views

Back when I was actively struggling with my homosexuality and trying out conversion therapy, I found that even ostensibly secular institutions like NARTH recommended faith counseling and were closely affiliated with various religious organizations. It is an entirely religious-owned and operated industry with no exceptions that I'm aware of - and believe me, I've desperately looked.
>>
File: skeleton drinking water.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton drinking water.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>8211238
No, it's "My opinion>your opinion" it's the same type of shiposting you see on 4chan but normies are autistic enough to create a fucking video instead of a stickfigure strawman comic.
>>
>>8211238
what the hell is chocolate supposed to be ? a black woman ? what does being black has to do with sexuality?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5x4Qv6RhoY
>>
>>8213401
They're just supposed to be different different gender identities/sexualities, not really anything specific though, just a general representation, the only ones that you can say represents a specific group is vanilla being cishet and mint chocolate chip being nonbinary/genderfluid/some other retarded meme identity.
>>
>>8211238
How retarded can you be?

Vanilla is closeted, likely why he makes such a big deal out of it. They only had to playfully tell him to try some different "flavors", which immediately made him show is deviancy.

There was no conversion or convincing, he was closeted, he changed on his own free will.
>>
>>8213421
??? Mint chocolate is bi. Or maybe not as this abomination isn't even fully comprehensible.
>>
>>8213106
Kill yourself, please, or at least get therapy for your social retardation.

Vanilla is closeted bi, and probably very perverted. He's a believer of some ice cream god, and because of his secret sexual deviancy, he's all gungho about flavor conversion therapy.

Once he tastes what he's tried to push away, he goes full deviant.

This is basically every religious nut case, the extreme ones are pretty much always extreme sexual deviants and usually predators as well. It's even very clearly expressed, as they talk about how they push away the "temptation" to be gay/bi, a temptation they wouldn't have if they were actually straight.
>>
>>8213443
They said they're two flavours at once though, not attracted to two flavours.
>>
>>8213450
The flavors are sexualities... That ice cream had two sexualities... Which is bi...
>>
>>8213464
But then vanilla should turn into mint chocolate if he's closet bi
>>
>>8213464
But bi isn't two sexualities.
>>
>>8213466
he became vanilla-chocolate, you could even see it in the animation. The flavors don't have any distinct sexualities anyway. Pistachio could be far end lesbian, and pistachio with nut sprinkles is right in the middle bi, while maybe chocolate is bi with a male preference.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.