[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic to reject dating/fucking a transgender woman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: transphobia.jpg (77KB, 736x501px) Image search: [Google]
transphobia.jpg
77KB, 736x501px
Is it transphobic to reject dating/fucking a transgender woman, given that you're a straight man who doesn't feel attracted to penises? If so, why?
>>
No
Ignore anyone who tells you otherwise
>>
>>8208407
These bait threads bring nothing to my life. Or anyone's. They're just evil.
>>
>>8208414
They're dull but better than the anti-agp threads.
>>
>>8208407
No, but there's a difference between
>"No thank you. Sorry, but I'm not interested"
and
>"FUCK OFF YOU SICK FREAK TRANNY! STOP TRYING TO TRICK MEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!11!"
>>
>>8208414
>everything I don't like is bait

>>8208407
If it's transphobic who cares? As a chaser I came to accept I'm just a literal faggot if I'm attracted to dicks, if the Jews tell you that liking dicks is straight just ignore them.
>>
>>8208414
>my life
>everything in the world revolves around me
>>
>>8208437
I mean it has a high probability of being bait. The only reason it hasn't gotten 200 replies yet is because OP said "straight man" and not "cis lesbian".
>>
>>8208407
>that height difference
Poster is transphobic as fuck.
>>
>>8208493
OP here. It's not bait, I was legitimately curious to know what /lgbt/ thinks of this because I think it's fucking absurd to say it's transphobic to reject dating/fucking a trans person because of their genitalia. As long as the person is not being disrespectful and/or actually transphobic, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>8208538
Well OP be careful with your posts, the entire last two months was the whining of a particular group about another particular group, fueled by bait posters... And it seems they got either banned bored.
>>
>>8208407
Joe should be Liz's height and Liz should be Joe's height
And no, it's not transphobic
T. Trans
>>
>>8208407
Not transphobic:
>turning down a trans person because you don't find them attractive
>turning down a trans person because you feel uncomfortable with having a sexual relationship with someone with their sexual anatomy
>ending an established sexual relationship with someone who was previously living as their assigned gender when they announce their intent to transition, because you aren't attracted to either their new anatomy or their new gender

Transphobic:
>leaving an established sexual relationship with a trans person simply because you find out that they are trans
>saying a trans person isn't a "real" man/woman/whatever they identify as
>>
File: tumblr_n34lp98vHF1qzhnmco1_500.jpg (64KB, 412x572px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n34lp98vHF1qzhnmco1_500.jpg
64KB, 412x572px
>>8210020
>saying a trans person isn't a "real" man/woman/whatever they identify as

but they're not

>leaving an established sexual relationship with a trans person simply because you find out that they are trans

deception is not the basis for a sound relationship
>>
>>8210031
>but they're not
That's only true if you have a transphobic definition of "real" man/woman.

>deception is not the basis for a sound relationship
A non-transphobic person would not consider it to be deceptive.
>>
File: transphobia poster.jpg (76KB, 728x499px) Image search: [Google]
transphobia poster.jpg
76KB, 728x499px
Fx'd for accuracy tbqh
>>
>>8210102
Thanks friend
>>
File: D9QEnuQFoiufzaycBWMzGL1Po1_400.jpg (64KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
D9QEnuQFoiufzaycBWMzGL1Po1_400.jpg
64KB, 333x500px
>>8210080
can't tell if trolling or delusional
>>
>>8210102
babby's first shoop
>>
>>8208407

Short answer: no

It's not transphobic to not want to fuck or date somebody based on their genitals.

I'm a transwoman, and have experienced this twice. Neither time was I offended because they were both polite about it.

It's a different story if someone loses their shit and starts thinking that they're gay because of it and projecting his insecurities.

I want a connection with a man and am wanting to please him. That and knowing how rare sane passable transwomen are, I can assure you he's the one missing out.
>>
>>8210102
I had a mighty laugh, anon. You even changed the faces and hands.
>>
>>8210137
>herp man=bepis
>not recognizing any other factors involved in what we use to define gender
>>
>>8210080
>A non-transphobic person would not consider it to be deceptive.
>She fell for the "baby, I didn't even know you where trans!" -line one to many times

Sorry to break it to you but you got CHASED :^)
>>
>>8211607
I'm cis. Nice projection though :^)
>>
>>8208407
no
any sensible transgender person will understand that
"sorry I'm not interested"
done
>>
As a cis white male I'm not at all into trans, but if there was chemistry & the person was open about it I'd at least give them a chance.
I'm sure many of ya'll make far better women than most women do.
>>
>>8211930
*withdraws into chaser-cave while hissing*
>>
>>8208431
this

its not transphobic to turn down a transperson...its the same thing as turning down someones advances for being fat, or ugly. if they dont fit your preferences...then they dont fit your preferences.

just dont be a dick about it.
>>
>>8208407
If you try to base a relationship on what you feel would be socially appropriate rather than what you actually want, you will fail.
>>
Am I a misogynist for not dating/fucking women?

>>8208407
If I met Joe on a hookup app, then I'd probably ask him how he has sex.
>>
>>8208407
bait image, saged
>>
>>8210102
lol'd
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.