[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i do gay stuff w/o getting diseases?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: img_2249-0.jpg (110KB, 640x815px) Image search: [Google]
img_2249-0.jpg
110KB, 640x815px
How do i do gay stuff w/o getting diseases?
>>
>>8207320
Use a condom every time.
</thread>
>>
>>8207320
Be a kissless virgin, ez
>>
>>8207344

How do eat ass then?
>>
>>8208010
Simply don't or use a dental dam. Not sleeping with a shit ton of new people all the damn time helps lower your risk too.
>>
>>8208010
Dental dam. Its basically a condom for lesbians for oral sex. Just dont use cling wrap, its useless to keep out diseases.
You can also use a condom. Snip the tip then cut it the long way. Unfold it and voila, emergency dental dam
>>
>>8207344
Ok but is there any chance of still getting it even with a condom
>>
>>8210333
Of course.
You could try monogamy; very emotionally fulfilling too.
>>
>>8210349
Are you kidding me? You're talking to gay guys here. I think if they don't have a stranger cum in them at least once a month they explode or something.
>>
>>8210393
Stop reminding me why I'm sad and lonely.
>>
>>8208037
>dont use cling wrap, its useless to keep out diseases.

citation?
i'm allergic to latex
>>
>>8210349
explain in further detail how hiv can be transmitted even with a condom.

i'm not sure if you understand how being a troll can affect someone's mental state.
>>
>>8210423
condoms can break
>>
>>8210423
Condom can break. Condom can be broken...
It's sad that triggering people comes before accurate healthcare info these days. It can still be transmitted; learn the facts and protect yourself, rather than complaining about emotions.
>>
>>8210440

>>8210461

dont you feel that?
>>
>>8210559
I dunno... Maybe? Maybe not?
There's also people who purposefully put holes in condoms to infect others or experience bareback with unwitting bottoms; they're scum but they exist. Microtears in condoms also exist, allowing disease spread without visible breakage or ejaculate in anus; they're rare (about 99.7% work just fine iirc), but with many repeats and Murphy's law...
Not to mention, there are also more diseases than HIV. Condoms can't protect very well against HSV-1 and -2 or lice, for instance.

The fact of the matter still stands; HIV continues to exist and be propagated to this day, even though knowledge of protection is commonplace in modern society. Just keep yourself safe, anon. Please.
>>
>>8210645
I scheduled to get tested tomorrow because I'm kind of paranoid and googling symptoms and what not. I've never ever ever done anything unprotected, and I guess I'm here for peace of mind. Please give me peace of mind.
>>
>>8210660
You're probably fine. Get tested and don't do any more casual; if it's freaking you out enough to look online for answers or make you get tested, you're much better off cutting your hookup life short.
Your mental and physical health is more important than some fleeting, emotionless orgasms.
>>
>>8210692
thank you.
>>
>>8207320
U could also get PrEP if u r that afraid of hiv.
>>
>>8210660
You're a faggot.

Statistically speaking you WILL will wind up with an incurable disease.

Hope that helps!
>>
>>8210692
I could not say that in a better way.
Bravo anon
>>
Get tested often, promote safe sex, practice safe sex and don't shove needles in your arm.
>>
>>8214365
This desu.
>>
>>8214365
Statistics can't give you a disease though
>>
>>8216427
You're right. Go ahead and have lots of bareback sex.

I'm sure you'll be fine!
>>
>>8207320
HIV is God's way of fixing the faggot population and weeding out all the promiscous degenerates. I cheer every time a faggot dies of AIDS because I already know he's the type who takes 50 different cocks a night and treats grindr like it's Facebook.

t. monogamous gay
>>
>>8207320
Don't sleep around. Find a man and love him monogamously forever, like everyone's supposed to do.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.