[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>8203645 22. I told a lot of my remaining contacts about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>>8203645
22. I told a lot of my remaining contacts about it this year. But I don't have much contacts and zero reallife anyway. I don't care if anyone knows or doesn't know. Its nothing you can be 'proud' of, other people should just accept it or will be removed otherwise.
>>
I told my mom when I was like 12.
She told me "You're too young to know that".
I never bothered coming out a second time and I'm 35 now.
>>
>I can't get enough (You)'s on /tv/ so I'll come here to directly b8 the fags
wew lad
>>
as bi at 16, mom and relatives didn't like it and threatened to send me to the military so i left home and stayed with friends to avoid it. Remained closeted until saying fuck it at 26ish. It seemed to go over better then, all my friends were cool with it. some senpai still dont like it but dont bother me about it and are nice to me. I'm 35 now

t. male
>>
>>8203836
>and threatened to send me to the military
How could they do that?
>>
>>8203645
I'm 27 and I'm still not really fully out. I've only told my mom and my friends a few years ago when I was like 23ish I think.
I really don't know how to tell all of my family. It seems like it would be a really arduous process and I'd have to go through it like a hundred times over just because of how often we see our extended family as well.
>>
>>8203839
I don't know they were probably trying to intimidate, but it was either agree to go do asvab tests (had recruitment center there) and then get sent to basic/so on, or move out (moved out)
>>
gay, 19/21
trans, 26

oddly my parents were more accepting of me being trans than gay...
>>
>>8203645
I was gender non-conforming and literally everyone knew I'd be a tranny before I did and didn't completely try to to stop it.
>>
>>8203645

I was 20 and I came out as bi and MtF at the same time.

>>8204134

>implying it isn't natural to want a straight daughter over a gay son

>>8204170

>didn't completely try to to stop it

So some people did try to stop it?
>>
>>8204134
I got constant "we'll love you no matter what!" talks while I was a teenager because they thought I was gay, came out as trans at 20 and suddenly they are freaking out about how could I possibly do this to them.
Whoops lol
>>
>>8203645
>implying i will ever come out

It just seems too painful for me,
Plus my "friends" told me that they would cut all contact with me if i were gay
>>
I think I brought up that I was bi at one point in my mid teens, but I honestly don't remember.
>>
>>8207452

Your parents' rich friend made them a bet that if you ended up gay, he would pay their mortgage off and give them the money they paid over the years, but if you turned out trans, they would have to pay him whatever they pay their mortgage company, so their mortgage payments essentially doubled.

>>8207558

You already said they're not your friends. Dump them.
>>
>>8207558
Sorry to hear, anon. I got lucky and had an accepting friendbase (mostly punks goths and metalheads). If you have any sort of friendbase that you know would accept you, perhaps eventually you can work up the courage. When I did it, I just looked at it as a way of determining my true friends, and weeding out petty assholes out of my life. I'd rather not be a secret, much prefer being me

Whoever is left in the wake is the real deal. Don't fully know your situation though, just putting this here.
>>
>>8207627
>>8207642
Well they're genuinly nice to me and care for me, they are just really homophobic
>>
>>8207696
Hmm. Maybe they're just phobic, but don't necessarily hate homosexuals? I have a few friends like that. Even got some staunch conservatives in the mix, sometimes they'll be smart asses and we'll playfully talk shit to each other, but in the end they don't care as long as I'm not talking about gay smex or kissing guys in front of them. We just agree to disagree with some stuff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.