[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, can anybody redpill me about moving to San Francisco.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1600x1064px
Hello, can anybody redpill me about moving to San Francisco.

I think the U.S. shadow government and other forces are at work to assassinate my character, prevent me from transitioning or trying to pass, harm transgendered persons' lives in general, and generally harass and gangstalk me.

Ty! If anybody here lives in San Francisco please tell me if it is a better life! God bless you!
>>
It's shit. Taxes are too high, cost of living is too high, crime rate is too high, and defending yourself is illegal.
>>
>>8202587
Would this be good or bad for a victim of gangstalking?
>>
File: Jodie-Foster.jpg (51KB, 499x713px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie-Foster.jpg
51KB, 499x713px
>>8202566
I live here.
It is expensive as fuck.
There are a lot of homeless shitting in the streets.
Literally shitting, between parked cars and in front of stores. so be careful where you step.
There are a lot of gay clones in Castro neighborhood but many of them have moved to Oakland because it is cheaper and because so many breeders are moving in with their baby strollers it is not as fun a neighborhood as it used to be.
There are a lot of tourists.
And a lot of older dudes with HIV so don't get fucked without a rubber.
The weather here is in the 60s (fahrenheit) most of the time and in the 50s at night and in the summer it is colder than in the spring and the fall due to the heat in the central valley pulling in the cold air off the ocean.
The Mission is the warmest neighborhood and probably the cheapest that is closest to downtown.
It is also relatively close to the Castro so it is where I live.
Don't move anywhere out west (outer richmond district) it is cold as fuck and cloudy all the time and it will take you forever to get to work, if you work downtown.
Best neighborhoods are Cole Valley, Haight/Ashbury, Potrero Hill at least for gays.
North Beach and Cow Hollow and all that shit up there is filled with breeders and tech assholes.
The US shadow government probably has better things to do with it's time than gangstalk you and prevent you from passing, but you will find a large community of paranoid freaks here, if that is what you are looking for.
Good luck.
>>
>>8202603
A man can stab you in the throat and if you punch him you will be convicted of assault.

So no.
>>
>>8202633
Oh please.
That is bullshit.
Judges aren't stupid.
If you are defending yourself they will understand.
And if someone stabs you they will be charged as well.
Don't listen to assholes with a political axe to grind.
>>
OP here....I will likely be homeless there for a while....I live out of backpacking gear unfortunately.....taking showers at the gym.....using clean restrooms I come across
>>
>>8202620
lollll "breeders and tech assholes" ....lolwut?
>>
do trans people actually live there without people troubling them?

is it a good place to find a husband? Would want to be cautious concerning hiv
>>
>>8202652
where are you coming from?
what work experience do you have?

san diego might be a better place to start since it is warmer and homeless services are better

>>8202712
there are a lot of trans people but they all have jobs and apartments.
it is a liberal city but there are still mean people so you have to be careful like anywhere else.
i don't know about finding a husband.
most people i have met here are slutty and don't want to settle down or commit to just one person.
>>
File: Falling in Love #119 (1970).png (709KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
Falling in Love #119 (1970).png
709KB, 500x720px
>>8202659
people who work for big tech companies so they make a ton of money and think that their shit doesn't stink so they treat everyone badly.
breeders are straight people who move into gay neighborhoods and then complain that there is a sex toy store with dildos in the window and a gay bar with loud music at night.
bitch, we were here first.
why did you move here if you don't like sex toys and gay bars?
>>
>>8202762
ahhh, breeders, that is epic lulz

Children really are the future, though, "real talk"
>>
I'd say move to a cheaper progressive city, the benefits you'll gain in extra spending money will outweigh if, say, the state is a red state (like if you move to Austin Texas) and gives fewer protections to transgender people.
>>
>>8202742
Right, ty for this serious advice

Am not too knowledgable about california desu....I am sort of seeking political asylum from my gangstalkers although I am a U.S. Citizen......they seem to be actively persecuting me with an emphasis on lgbt
>>
I think that terms like "breeders" and "chasers" may discredit the lgbt community.... could probably start as a psyop to make lgbt people sound silly
>>
....here's a comment I just read from a different thread right after I made tgis post:

"You cant even turn a door knob in space, the know would turn you. Keep on believing in whatever retarded shit you believe in though. Just dont breed. (lol implying you'd ever get your dick wet)"

>>>/x/18947349

My response is also in that thread
>>
>>8202858
made this post*
>>
>>8202566
>I think the U.S. shadow government and other forces are at work to assassinate my character, prevent me from transitioning or trying to pass, harm transgendered persons' lives in general, and generally harass and gangstalk me.
Have you talked to a therapist about this?
>>
>>8202889
It's all a set up, it seems....I am afraid to try to transition here in the USA

Medical groups are in on the FAILops

USA just elected donald trump....many people are saying 9/11 was an inside job

The right thing to do now is fight to the death for immortal glory...hopefully sinners will make it out if the fire
>>
>>8202916
out of the fire*
>>
>>8202834
>may discredit the lgbt

we are already the lowest of the low.
if they are going to call us faggots then we can call them breeders.
>>
>>8202963
The exalted will be humbled....the humble will be exalted, as it is written
>>
>>8202633
>Would this be good or bad?
>So no.
Okay then.
>>
>>8202970

The things that you're liable
to read in the bible...
It ain't necessarily so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1eSiso7VZs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.