[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gay Scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1491335653403.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491335653403.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
are gay bars and clubs still good ways to meet guys? what kind of people do you find there
>>
>>8194757
I, too, want to know the secret to finding non faggy gay guys outside of bars.
>>
>>8194766
>non faggy
Please explain.
>>
>>8194757
nude beaches have always worked for me
>>
>>8194810
I dont mean to offend but like
There are non faggy men and there are men who wear their sexuality on their sleeves.
I guess that's the best way to put it
>>
>>8194766
"Non faggy"
They're called straight and they don't want to fuck you. If you try kiss one he'll kill you and the jury will let him off.
>>
>>8194837
Nah nah nah see >>8194835
I like guys whose personality isnt that they're gay
>>
>>8194849
So, you're looking for people with a personality beyond 'gay', in clubs aimed at a demographic that can be summed up as 'gay'?
No wonder you're single. You're looking in the wrong place.
>>
>>8194875
Have you ever even been to a gay bar?
Tons of regular guys go there to get laid.
It isn't exclusively for queens.
>>
>>8194837
They're called straight-acting

FTFY
>>
>>8194875
I mean, I've never been to a gay club 'cause I'm under 21 :^), so I wouldnt know.

I can say that the gsa and theatre club at my college are chock full of fags, which is a shame.
>>
>>8194875
So where do you meet non-fag, non-slutty gay guys? Only things I can think of outside of gay bars are either sex oriented venues, places where you can only tell they're gay by their faggyness, or the internet (where I've only ever seen sluts, fags, and bland people that don't take care of their appearance).
>>
>>8194954
>non-slutty gay guys

where you find unicorns, gais?
>>
>>8195012
This makes me so sad
>>
>>8194835
Every time I have encountered someone that complains about other gays being faggy they also consider any sign of affection to be "too gay".

Hand holding,hugging, cuddling, kissing, anything other than doggy style anal is "gay shit" to them. Any clothing other than tank tops,blue jeans,running shorts and ball caps are "fag clothes".
>>
File: 1493481809320.jpg (31KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493481809320.jpg
31KB, 640x800px
>>8195072
Lots of sex is one of the perks of being gay.
If you never want to have sex then become an asexual or just marry a woman.
>>
>>8194835

without wearing your sexuality loud and proud, how will you signal other single gay men, in a hetero dominated world??
>>
>>8194849

How do you discreetly gauge someone's sexuality when you find a guy interesting?
>>
>>8195159
Except being a slut means you're a hedonistic moral-less husk of a human being who isn't worthy of respect, anon
>>
Maybe my friends are right in that I'm a God damn ed prude
>>
File: supermancloset.png (426KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
supermancloset.png
426KB, 1280x738px
>>8195161
>>8194766
>>8194954

gaming communities have the most chill gay guys I've ever met. most of them are introverts, and almost all of them are betafags tho

hardest part is finding local ones
>>
>>8195216
This gives me hope
>>
>>8195193
You probably are. Also way too many men want their partner to have less experience than them. At a subconscious level people want to be the important one in the relationship. A more experienced partner is viewed as more successful and therefore more important.

A lot of gay men and trans will be forever alone because they subconsciously want a straight man not a "straight acting" man. How can the be straight acting if they are willing to have gay sex? As soon as they realize the mark is not full heterosexual they lose interest. I have seen this a lot.
>>
>>8195250
I want someone with way more experience than me, cause I'm a submissive fuck
>>
>>8195216
Found a nerd bf on grinder.
Shits dope.

Don't know that I'd be willing to shift through enough awkward nerds to find one that is both gay and bf material.
>>
>>8195297
Maybe I should try Grindr one more time
>>
>>8195287
Then I hope you are not one that calls people sluts for having a sex life.
>>
>>8195340
No, I don't really call people sluts
I mean, whatever floats yer goat, even if it's not my cuppa tea
>>
>>8195332
Just be upfront about what you're looking for.
And maybe willing to try long distance.
>>
>>8195352
Then you will have fewer problems then the gays here. If you don't have unrealistic ideals for who you will date then you will be fine.
>>
>>8195159
>Lots of sex is one of the perks
>Oh yeah. Great perks.
>STD heaven; love that shit.
>No emotional connection to those you fuck; possibly not even knowing their names. Oh yeah!
>Living alone and dying the same way; gimme sum dat shit!
>Never having romantic experiences or feeling genuine affection? Who needs that when you can have just the orgasms?!
The gay community is fucking retarded. Optional chemical castration for emotions and libido when?
>>
>>8195418
None of that is mandatory. How about you go out and meet some men? It is up to you to fix that for yourself.
>>
>>8195393
What should some idiot 19 yr old frat boy even say?
>>
Get away from the masc4masc and "straight acting no gay shit" crowd and you will feel better.
>>
>>8194835
>>8194766
I'm straight acting. I guess you could just meet them here. The bonus us they'll be just as autistic as you since on 4chan everyone is on the spectrum
>>
>>8195437
Tried it. Met many, many people.
Somehow, every gay fell into at least 1 of 2 categories; slut or flaming fem.
I can keep trying to meet people, but past experience tells me it won't make a difference.
>>
>>8195479
>slut or flaming fem
My bet is these are exaggeration.

Define both, please. I have met 1 flamer and 3 drag queens. The rest have been pretty average guys that happened to be gay but people here would describe them like that out of bitterness.

Where do you live?
>>
>>8195453
>Get away from the masc4masc and "straight acting no gay shit" crowd and you will feel better.

To be truly straight acting I need to find a feminine BF or a twink BF. You can't be straight acting and going out with a literal dudebro, atleast if I find a skinny cute twink, It won't be gay since he's not a real man :^)
>>
File: 77814.jpg (66KB, 720x645px) Image search: [Google]
77814.jpg
66KB, 720x645px
>>8195506
That's the spirit.
>>
I don't think I'm a dude bro
>>
>>8195418
>hasn't heard of condoms
>being this codependent

marry a woman and get fat together.
you will never have to have sex and you will never have to worry about an std.
and you can have all the genuine affection you so desperately crave.
it is your destiny.
>>
>>8195443
idk, because I don't know what you're looking for.
If you want a gaming guy just say that nerds are a ++
>>
>>8195550
But what if I'm the nerd though?
I just dropped a ton of a mechanical keyboard.
>>
>>8195520
Do you mean
>I don't think i'm a dude-bro.
or
>I don't think I'm a dude, bro.
>>
>>8195556
Then say you're a nerd. I think there's even a grinder option for geek.

If you're looking for another nerd, say as much. If you're not, then don't.
>>
>>8195557
The former
>>8195561
Huh, what connotations would geek convey?
>>
>>8195571
Pretty much the same as nerd. Idk just sperg about your hobbies.
>>
File: 20160924_171055.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160924_171055.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>8195581
Heck.
Would this be an ok profile pic, do you think?
>>
>>8195500
Live between 2 towns in the UK; 1 uni and 1 home.

Hometown is highly muslim and gays often get beaten up. Because of this, nobody admits to gayness there, and most seem to find it easier to live gay on the side within heterosexual marriages. Went to an LGBT support group once at school and was the only one without an affected lisp or limp wrist, who didn't talk almost non-stop about gay(-related) celebrities and gender.

Uni town is more liberal and have met many of the gay guys in my halls. I could tell the majority of them were gay (obsession with fashion, drama students, drag queens, general girlish mannerisms, mutual affinity for fag hags). The only one I didn't expect to be gay quickly started detailing his drunken hookups as soon as we found out we both liked men, something I now realise was an attempt to get with me.

Also downloaded Tinder, Grindr (briefly), and checked several other dating sites in both towns and nearby areas; everyone fit into one of those categories. I've probably just met an unlucky cohort, but if two very different towns could show similar properties, it makes me doubt the situation is better elsewhere.
>>
>>8195592
With a lint roller yes.
And right side up, ideally.
>>
>>8195592
You're gorgeous.
Just walk down the street and men and women will literally be following you, drooling.
>>
>>8195636
I hate dressing fancy so I make sure to look bad in suits.
>>8195660
No need to lie to flatter me.
>>
>>8195619
I live in The USA. Fem gays are rare outside of the gay population centers.
>>
Do I look more top or bottom?
>>
>>8195592
Is that you? Neither.
>>8195731
>>
>>8195748
That's good I guess, I just don't much care for yknow.. being the penetrator
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.