[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can gays complain about marriage equality? Straight people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thumb-1920-569355.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-569355.png
1MB, 1440x810px
How can gays complain about marriage equality? Straight people aren't allowed to marry the same sex either. So how do you not have the same rights as us?
>>
>>8193085
Well it probably helps clear up the government somewhat. I know before the most common way to get stuff like visitation rights in hospitals was gay couples would adopt each other. For taxes you can just claim codependency for any random shit. Like just claim your bf has depression and voila you're common-law.
Banning gay marriage was just pointless, but people wanted it because most people weren't aware of how easy it was to get around the illegality of it, plus getting married is easier than going through all these weird legal loopholes.
>>
>>8193085
thanks to being able to marry your waifu, you can visit her dying on the hospital bed. guess what we aren't allowed to do without marriage?
>>
>>8193085
Well he's got a point you know.
>>
>>8193125
Don't catch aids and you won't die in hospital.
>>
>>8193085

Why would you complain about getting more rights? You get the right to marry someone of the same sex too, you know.
>>
>>8193156
There is such a thing as too many rights. Also positive rights are gay. Instead you should change it to nobody can tell you which person you xan and cannot marry.
>>
>>8193156
No man or women would ever marry my degenerate ass, so why should I care?

If I can't win, at least I can make sure everybody else loses.
>>
>>8193085
>tfw gays and straights can marry their preferred sex but as a bi i can't marry a man and a woman
>>
File: king-c2.jpg (609KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
king-c2.jpg
609KB, 1200x1500px
>>8193186
Just marry an androgynous person and never ask what their gender is. It's like Schrodinger's cat where it could be be either or both.
>>
>>8193207
i'm bo, not pan or gamp or whatever. i want a manly man and a girly girl.
>>
>>8193085
Not a fan of marriage personally, but it's the basest discrimination to deny it on the basis of sexual orientation. You wouldn't ban interracial marriage, would you?
>>
>>8193207
i'm bi, not pan or gamp or whatever. i want a manly man and a girly girl.
>>
>>8193207
no such person exists, friendo.
>>
>>8193085
But if a man can only marry a woman and a woman can only marry a man, that's sexism and thus discriminatory.

Why shouldn't a man be able to marry a man too?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.