[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you know your family will never really accept you and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: anime girl.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>When you know your family will never really accept you and you'll be a joke
>when your best friend would give only tepid support at best
>when you'll never actually physically be the gender you are trying to be
>when you know you'll never be found attractive outside of desperate guys and guys with weird fetishes
>when you're one of the smallest and most hated groups in the world
>when you know that the only alternative is being unhappy and repressed

Tell me again why I shouldn't off myself
>>
>>8192470
I have no reason. We should both self kill.
>>
>>8192470
How old are you?
>>
>>8192470
ive built a delusion in my mind where the world is a video game and it helps me get through life because i want to get my 60 dollars worth and see all the content
>>
>>8192470
>>when you're one of the smallest and most hated groups in the world
agp?
>>
>>8192470
That's literally me, but I feel like if I ever get to the point where I'm actually going to kill myself, I might as well just give it a shot and become a hon and experience all of that and THEN kill myself.
>>
>>8192479
18, but also depressed and lazy so I can't just leave to start a new life, I know my family would still buy me tranny pills but the knowledge they don't really accept me would fuck with me mentally everyday (already does)
>>
>>8192483
hah, no, but I guess they're even smaller
>>
>>8192503
>lazy
If you're lazy, you don't deserve happiness. Get out of there and transition. Put some effort into your life and maybe you'll be happy.
>>
>>8192517
Why try when society would hate me and no one would truly accept me?
>>
>>8192540
Just the reality of being trans. Make the best of what you've got. It'll probably be better than how you're feeling now.
>>
>>8192546
It will feel better in a delusional kinda way yeah, but deep down I'll know that everyone just thinks of me as a man in a dress, and some people would take it as far as me being not worthy of humanity. Suicide has never been more appealing to me
>>
>>8192564
Fuck everyone else. Do your thing.
>>
>>8192581
Yeah but I know what I am and what ill never be, what's the point in that?
>>
>>8192584
But anon, wouldn't you rather die trying than just die?
>>
>>8192586
Why can't I just go out on my own terms right now and save myself the trouble? I can die honorably and not the laughing stock of the planet
>>
>>8192601
I mean, you technically could. But I'm just saying what I'd do and why I'd rather just try to be a girl and fail than not try at all. After all, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
18 and afraid to transition even though parents would accept them. I'm 23 and been repressing my best because I wouldn't have a family or friends and I would be completely alone.
>>
>>8192804
They wouldn't accept me, they just wouldn't throw me out. I could go through with transition but I'd be a joke and embarrassment in their eyes
>>
>>8192804
lolol sacrificing your hapiness for temporary pleasure.

you're a naive idiot, your 32 better transition soon and do what's pratical and sustaining. I know change is hard anon but if they don't like you for you...you need to not walk away...but fucking RUN
>>
>>8192804
>>8192997 (CONT)

Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxJh3G2E49A
>>
>>8192470
I have a working sense of self preservation myself op.
>>
>>8192470

Better off being a sissy guy or a butch dyke. At least they aren't fooling people about their genitals.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.