[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women and that fishy smell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1499.png (560KB, 711x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.png
560KB, 711x710px
Do women actually love the fishy and other kinds of smells their vaginas produce , but play it off that they hate it? Like guys who love the smell of their vinegary balls however aren't ashamed of it. I swear my girl just refuses to clean her cootch always has a funk.
She also eats straight junk food but not much cause she's poor. How do I get her to eat better? She says she won't eat vegetables they're disgusting no matter how they're prepared. Is she just retarded? Should I dump her ass?
>>
>>8189780
She LOVES the smell. Just don't confront her about it she'll cry herself to sleep.
>>
my balls don't smell like vinegar.. if they did I'd worry.

>She also eats straight junk food but not much cause she's poor. How do I get her to eat better? She says she won't eat vegetables they're disgusting no matter how they're prepared.

she sounds like a toddler
do you have low self-esteem or something? why are you dating someone so gross?
>>
Idk but I think that's one of the things that contributed to me being gay and loving men so much.

I remember my very first sexual contact was with a girl in middle school. I was young and didn't know much. This smiling girl pulled me aside one day and stuck her finger in her vagina -- I was a little confused then she sticks it under my nose.
COD LIVER oil ! Hot cod liver oil just over whelmed my system.

I had never smelled anything like it before! 1.5s later my body just starts to shake and I just vomit everywhere. It was easily one of the nastiest moment I've had in my life. She just starts to laugh.

Not a good first experience. It fucked me up and I was left confused years after as to why straight guys where so crazy about women.
'Ewww why they are nasty as fuckkkk!'
>>
File: DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>8189780
>vinegary balls
>>
File: bueno3.png (151KB, 304x408px) Image search: [Google]
bueno3.png
151KB, 304x408px
>>8189780
>vinegary balls
>>
>>8189780
>meat eaters
>>
>>8189780
My vagina smells like the sweat of a pack of construction workers after a whole day of work under the midday sun of August, but that's because of testosterone. Sweat mixed with iron and armpit. Is that what the testicle experience feels like?
>>
>>8189780
My balls don't smell of vinrgar. They have a weird Musky-perfume kind of smell to them. It's irresistible desu. If I could buy a perfume of my ball sweat I probably would.
>>
File: 1396427956674.png (150KB, 328x429px) Image search: [Google]
1396427956674.png
150KB, 328x429px
>>8189780
>Should I dump her ass?
Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>8190180
Sort of
More like >>8190213
You'll probably get it too after being on T longer.
>>
>>8189780
not sure about your girl op but I am unable to smell much of anything myself.
>>
>>8190180
if your pussy smells like BO it means you dont wash it enough. sweat glans produce pheramone components in certain places like the crotch, which bacteria break down into smellyness
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.