[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get a trap irl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0682.jpg (66KB, 686x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
66KB, 686x684px
i know one...i'm just really awkward so it's hard for me to talk to someone that i wanna bone so badly
>>
What a gross picture

How do you know them
>>
File: 1492555332080.gif (340KB, 264x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492555332080.gif
340KB, 264x519px
>>8189337
Don't do it. It's too much. Sex in the morning, sex in the shower, sex for breakfast, lunch, and, dinner, back in the shower, just before sleeping and any leisure time you have will be dedicated to pleasing the fucking semen demon. And like a vampire that never lets go, they will drain you dry before day 3 is though.
>>
>>8189337
take my advice, dude
don't date a trap ever.

i dated a trap for about 3 and a half weeks, and about 2 weeks in it was too much for me.
they were pretty mentally ill, and i thought i could deal with it, but holy shit they were round the bend

sex was great though
took their virginity and all
>>
>>8190456
what went wrong?
>>
>>8190492
he got super clingy, got weird with me if i didnt respond to his messages within 5 minutes
etc
>>
>>8190718
How did they react to getting broken up with?
>>
>>8190721
I just stopped talking to them, they kept threatening to kill themselves, they did it like 8 times before so I wasn't phased by it

Last I heard they got dumped by another dude for being too clingy and weird
>>
>>8190737
>clingy and weird
sad ;_;
>>
>>8190742
sad how, dude?
i'm pretty wasted rn
>>
>>8190718
sounds like you got one with autism. condolences
>>
>>8190758
yeah probably
he said he'd been diagnosed with anxiety and other stuff.
i dunno why tf I started dating him seriously
>>
>>8190777
you think with your boner
>>
>>8190753
that she/he is so desperate to feel loved
>>
>>8190786
sorta. he came onto me like mad, so what was i supposed to do?
>>8190787
i think i loved him for a bit, but then he became too much to handle. i can deal with mental illness just fine, but this guy was honestly too much for me to handle
>>
>>8190799
this is sounding more and more like my first relationship

t. mentally ill former trap
>>
>>8190425
>>8190456
would you say it's advisable to date a trap just for blowjobs while being completely emotionally isolated and independent yourself, telling them to leave whenever they get emotional knowing that they'll come back immediately as soon as they need sex again
>>
>>8190825
yes basically
i mean holy shit the sex was amazing
>>
>>8190456
>they
Back to tumblr
>>
>>8190827
do traps smell/taste as good as girls when you lick their necks though

that is honestly a gigantic part of it for me and the main concern for me with traps since I don't want to hurt someone's feelings in such an intimate way that they commit suicide or something

I avoid fatties for the same reason, if they smell like hamburgers thats just it and I'm done.
>>
>>8190883
if theyre on hormones then they start to smell like women but otherwise no
>>
>>8190827
So wut do if you just want the sex
>>
>>8190883
>do traps smell/taste as good as girls when you lick their necks though

Yes. At least the one's I've been with do. Might not have good luck with a San Francisco turbo-hon though
>>
>>8191116
pay them
>>
>>8190718
So just like a real girl then?
>>
File: IMG_3631.jpg (74KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3631.jpg
74KB, 540x338px
>>8190425
But it's my boyfriend that initiates like half the time... Although I do tend to get really excited and he does call me a succubus sometimes. And I tend to want to go more than once (so does he tho). Maybe you should stop being such a low energy faggot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.