[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you beat your bottoms when they fart or shart during sex? I do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Gyno.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Gyno.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
Do you beat your bottoms when they fart or shart during sex? I do.
>>
>>8183035
Is sharting common?
>>
>>8183494
Yes, it happens too often
>>
>>8183494
Not if the bottom has a high-fiber diet and gets ready before sex.

The tops who have unrealistic expectations of being able to stick their dick in someone's asshole at a whim are just as much to blame as the bottoms who think they can ride a dick after eating a burrito and not douching
>>
>>8183035
>fart
I think farting is natural when you're getting air pumped into your body with no where for it to go.
>sharting
Bottoming is a weird experience and I've had times where I've felt like as soon as my partner pulls out he'll release a torrent of shit; only to have him come out squeaky clean.
Basically, don't do anal if you're not ready for a chance of this happening and, if it does happen, don't beat them because someone thought you were worth them shitting themselves, so you could cum.
>>
>>8184193
i'm straight now. this comment here in one fell swoop destroyed any attraction i had for men.
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (84KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
84KB, 1024x1276px
>>8185612
Oops
>>
>>8185612
It's a butt. It does things a butt does. What do you expect?

It's not like it's any different for straight couples into anal sex.
>>
farting is one of my many fetishes

my fetish is an ultra-masc frat bro jock farting on me
>>
nah. One of my favourite things to do is purposefully push air into them so when I pull out they uncontrollably fart. They way they get so embarrassed turns me on.
>>
File: 14931077824640.jpg (63KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
14931077824640.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>8188036 #
>>8188026 #
Shit, Jews, what are you doing?
I just imagined a huge muscle monster being embarrassed and humiliated cause he farted while being fucked in the ass and it turned me on.
>>
>>8186351
>straight couples into anal sex.
When I had a gf it was strictly vagina anon. It's kinda the point of straight people sex
>>
>>8188239
You disgust me anon. Muscular guys like me should be the ones doing the fucking not the ones being fucked.
I'm triggered
>>
>>8188276
Lol, what's point of you having a hot big ass if I can't use it?
>>
>>8183494
No
Wtf
What kind of disgusting people are you having sex with?
>>
>>8188272
>I had a gf
Biscum
>>
>>8183035
i've had more people bleed on my dick than shit on it. the fuck are you people doing?
only time i ever had shit on my dick was my first time trying anal, and it was with a woman. i pulled out and a 1/10'' wide dot of shit was on my tip
>>
>>8188239
i'm actually jewish and i'm glad i can turn you on to this

this is really the master plan to conquer the goyim

degenerate fart fetishes
>>
i've always been surprised that farting isn't a more common gay fetish
>>
>>8184205
5-star post, 100% truth
>>
>>8191265
Most tops have this fetish.
>>
>>8196178
i don't believe you
what evidence is there for this
>>
>>8191265
Lol in prison I was in class and this former heroin addict asked this older gay guy:
"Do farts turn you on?"
We all fucking died.
>>
>>8196325
what were you in prison for
>>
>>8196454
Murdered a guy with my farts.
"Silent But Deadly" was my nickname heh.
>>
>>8196454
Guess
>>
>>8196597
Manufacturing methamphetamine.
>>
>>8196597
Rape?
>>
>>8190568
..so you're trying to gas us back by proxy?
>>
>>8196616
I wish I knew how I use a lot of it.

>>8200734
No
>>
>>8200881
yes
you haven't even seen the gas chambers yet. just you in the middle of an empty room, with holes in the walls for asses

"i was told this was where i could take a showe-FFFFRRRRRTTTT"
>>
>>8188272
my friend and his gf only do anal and he thinks that makes her a virgin lmao
>>
>>8205849
what would keep her a virgin then? oral?
>>
>>8205849
She's technically a virgin doe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.