[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 58

File: 1479515869415.jpg (367KB, 915x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1479515869415.jpg
367KB, 915x1554px
FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Spammers?
Begin cute anime boy dump.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
>Eurofem for European femboys
https://discord.gg/wAVZseQ

previous thread: >>8138166
>>
another trans thread

well go you, nigger
>>
>>8183030
This is a thread about boys
>>
Do I need a prescription to order bica+e from inhousepharmacy?
>>
File: fry_squinting.png (188KB, 603x452px) Image search: [Google]
fry_squinting.png
188KB, 603x452px
>>8183042
oh, okay.
>>8183388
wait...
>>
>>8183571
You need hormones to make a boy look cute
>>
>>8183571
The transes typically do not use bicalutamide.
>>
>>8183016
> image with two femboys in a couple

AFP
F
P
>>
>>8183571
most trannies don't take bica, because they don't want a nice big working dong with thick loads
>>
Does bica+ralox actually make you look younger, or does it just keep you looking the way you currently do for longer?
>>
I feel real cute in this pic but /gg/ was being themselves so i'll share it here

is this a good pic for grindr
>>
The meme that bicalutamide doesn't kill your sperm is just a meme.
>>
>>8183758

Leave femgen, no one likes you except for one or two tranners.
>>
One day im going to marry a twink/femboi.

Im already masc and hot but i want to be the total package. x333
>>
File: 1493310547341.jpg (78KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1493310547341.jpg
78KB, 736x736px
>>8183016
How do you deal with not having children?

What do you do with your life?
>>
>>8183758
>>8183763
yeah you look fine, but can all trips please vacate the femboy premeses
>>
>>8183836
>femboy premeses
you mean trans mating grounds
>>
>>8183758
Tbqh that pic doesn't look great, it just might be how your face is positioned but it looks kinda bubbly if that makes sense.
Or if you really want the Grindr messages just post midriff/ass pic
>>
>>8183884
tomato tomahhto.
either way, trips get out
>>
>tfw perfect cute boy body and face
>no ass
How do I fix this
>>
Im so bored can someone teach me how to cum from my butt.

unsee.ccnisemugo
>>
>>8184361
I would say work out your glutes more mabye? Throw some squats on idk anon I know fuck all about fitness.
>>
>>8183388
No, they ask for it on checkout but you can skip that step
>>
>>8184361
literally exercise
there are many ways of achieving different types of butts
i personally focus more on hip widening and thigh enlarging (for the valkyrie look), but(t) it sounds like you just generally want a bigger butt
from what i gathered from my brief time looking things up, squats, lunges, butt bridges, and kick backs are good for this sort of thing (the latter exercises are more for getting a more bubble-butt aesthetic in particular)
i would also suggest doing moderate cardio and core strengthening exercises in addition to these things
and do keep in mind that not all muscles are created equal, and there is a limit to how big muscles can healthily get, as well as different muscle growth dynamics that will limit progress unless worked on
also proper dieting and stuff, but nobody ever seems to want what they're going for enough to actually change their lifestyle to suit those goals
>>
>>8183884
i thought i was trans, but w some experience in girlmode, i just realised being a fem guy suits me better

what a relief b/c i can keep my life
>>
>>8184508

>i personally focus more on hip widening and thigh enlarging (for the valkyrie look)

Anon sorry if I sound lazy I probably am but can you expand upon that I wasn't aware you could make the hips look larger with anything but genetics.
>>
>>8185076
You can't make your hip bones larger, not at all. There are muscles though, hip flexors and glutes, that can give the illusion of bigger hips. Also, losing weight to shrink your waist, corset training if you're a psycho, and clothes. You can get padded underwear and stuff I'm pretty sure and there's no shame in wearing them.
>>
>>8185139
pretty much this >>8185139
at least in this stage of life
i am not sure of the validity of corsete training though
>>
>>8183830
children are fucking stupid
>>
File: image.png (433KB, 707x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
433KB, 707x295px
>>8185254
This plus they drain your income way too much I destroyed my parents income.

So glad I will never be a parent thanks hrt x3.

>>8185139
>You can get padded underwear and stuff

Ew no way a guy would be pissed if he undresses me and I fall apart. Corsets tho I doubt they work the way people say only I wish there was shape wear for shoulders anyways pic related is an old pic of me not sure if exercise will help.
>>
>>8185370
>a guy would be pissed if he undresses me and I fall apart
this is why i never got the appeal of using filters, angles, and lighting (+photoshop if you're extra insecure) to make yourself appear better looking in selfies to people you will likely eventually meet
do they just hope that people will be lured in by the looks and stay for the personality? that seems like a bad strategy
>>
>>8185370
Is that you? Holy crap. How long on hrt?
>>
Should I quit HRT or keep taking the pillz?

left pre hrt, right 2 months hrt

unsee.
cc/pumabido/

>>8185370
Does your totally-SFW boobs cause any social issues? How do you hide it? I am 2 months in and I can't wear tight shirts anymore.
>>
>>8185615
The right one looks cute actually
>>
>>8185628
I know, but should I throw away my whole life just to look good?
>>
>>8185640
How exactly would you be throwing anything away?
>>
>>8185615
is hrt all you did differently? have you taken any SERMs? they're specifically designed to stop breast growth
>>
File: 1488917626649.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488917626649.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
Is femboyism a form of agp?
>>
>>8185658
not necessarily
>>
>>8185615
I'm probably not the best person to be commenting since I have legit girl boobs after over a year on spiro and e, but I just wear a sports bras all the time. I can't wear tshirts anymore without looking like a girl, but with a short haircut and loose button up shirts I can at least kinda look like a boy when I go to work. I'm sure some people can tell something is going on with me, but no one has said anything and I work in a normal finance environement
>>
>>8185658
I am totally AGP

>>8185654
I am going through this with my family doctor. Prior to HRT I was on spiro for about 4-5 months. I don't know how am I going to ask my doctor "I am such a faggot I wanna look like a female but I don't wanna have boobs cuz social implications so can you pls give me this experimental drug that s not approved by FDA?"

>>8185653
I am studying civil engineering. no one would take a feminine man with gyno seriously.
also I have a muslim background. I would have to cut all my ties and betray my ancestors just to be a degenerate.
I mean I have desires to do also linguistic work, teach, etc. No one would give me those opportunities in a muslim country.
>>
>>8185672
thanks, that's assuring.

But, even 1 year on hrt is relatively a short time. Is it realistic to live as a man for years while taking female hormones?
>>
>>8185691
I forgot, also:
>>8185653
No family. No family = no reason to live = depression.

If I keep taking hormones I can never have a family in a traditional sense, and my parents would die sad too.
>>
File: 1476481129524.png (764KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476481129524.png
764KB, 1280x720px
>>8185669
In what cases it is and in what isn't then?
I don't think I'm agp but I wouldn't consider myself a repressed tranny either.
I hrt because the thought of waking up one day being a 40yo balding cis guy scares me since it's the opposite of what I would find attractive for myself but I also prefer to be with a bit more masculine guys for partners.
I don't sexually get off on thoughts of being a woman or being girly but being femmy is what I strive for. At the same time, I don't think I could sexually enjoy myself if I were a somewhat masculine cis gay guy being with another semi masculine cis gay guy, so that smells a bit of agp, or does it even?
>>
File: 1451108418223.png (215KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1451108418223.png
215KB, 500x689px
>>8185583
About 3 years off and on.

>>8185411
Welp believe it or not people have been doing this for years even before photo shop a photographer could create changes to a persons appearance by increasing the contrast, controlling the lighting, using various lenses to distort the image all before Adobe ever bundled their pricey image editing tools. Hell image distortion has been in our culture for years or do you believe every Greek or Roman leader looked like a literal Adonis. Can't say why it happens but I know I will lighten my photos cause my camera is shit and it looks better.
>>
File: 1466467586587-b.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1466467586587-b.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>tfw way to tall
>tfw bad hair
>tfw no way of ever getting to be a cuteboy/femboy
why even live
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x860px
>>8185615
No issues so far well aside from my dads side of the family laughing at my chest but they are kinda shitty. Btw a judge ruled that showing bewbage is a okay so I'd say you can post shirtless since all nipples are now equal x3
You look pretty cute btw.

>tight shirts
Yeah I can't really either lol

>>8185691
I thought agp was a proven meme.
>>
>>8185697
Yeah easily. People taking hormones generally don't get big boobs. You can easily just pass it off as gynecomastia if anyone even notices. Hormone imbalance. No layman would know any better.
>>
>>8185691
>doesn't want boobs
>totally AGP
are_you_sure_about_that.cena
which drug is not approved by the fda? because bica has been approved since 1995, just not for this usage
you could try to work things out with them, but knowing how doctors are i don't have much hope for that

>>8185737
autogynephilia, as defined as: male's sexual arousal upon imagining himself as a female
autogynephilia is when this is true
being a female includes having a vagina, femBOYS don't have vaginas or mutilated masses supposed to imitate vaginas like full trannies
what you seek is closer to more (visible) youth, which does not fit the definition of autogynephilia
femboys/cutemen/whateveryouwanttocallthem are just that, cute men/fem boys
>I don't think I could sexually enjoy myself if I were a somewhat masculine cis gay guy being with another semi masculine cis gay guy
well, thoughts about things and the reality of things are often times two different things
have you tried it before?

>>8185767
i know it exists, silly
my question was why people do it, in this setting in this age, to people that will likely eventually find out they were lied to
i would imagine that there are changes to make an image more viewable (like adjusting lighting if the photo was taken in a dark setting), but highlighting or essentially erasing certain features in an image is dishonest, specifically when you're giving it to someone and presenting it as 100% authentic
there is a line between trying to give more information for a more informed viewer opinion and trying to change the information to make it look better to the viewer, wherever that line may be drawn
>>
>>8185697
DESU probably not. I don't think I'll be able to pass as a boy for too much longer. I think if I stopped hormones for a bit I would start looking more like a boy again but I'm kinda scared to lose my gains. I don't want to go full trans, but at this point the only difference between the way I am now and transitioning is I don't actively try and present / identify as a girl. Im starting to think maybe living as a girl wouldn't be too bad but idk if it's right for me. You could probably avoid this whole issue by not taking a full dose. I really didn't think this far ahead but I don't exactly regret it.
>>
>>8185737
>I don't sexually get off on thoughts of being a woman or being girly
Stop thinking of AGP as purely sexual. Think of it like a romantic or platonic longing, except for what you could be, instead of for another.

Thinking of it in those terms, does is that what your drive to be femmy is like?
>>
>>8185780
get good hair
get /fit/
get femboy bf
live vicariously through bf
>>
File: 1481126306019.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481126306019.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
>>8185859
I have had sex, yes. My boyfriend is pretty masculine looking and I enjoyed doing stuff. What I meant is that I partly get pleasure out of being the feminine element if that makes sense, which does sound pretty agp.
>>8185880
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you meant. I do feel romantic affection and longing for others but I also want to feel comfortable with myself and desirable.
>>
>>8185780
things usually aren't as bad as they seem, especially if you've been dwelling on them for a while (as that tends to either spiral inward or spiral outward, out of control)
it is unfortunate if you want to be, say, 4 inches shorter, since i am unaware of any healthy ways to lose height, but cute is pretty subjective
no, you won't be the height you want, but there are likely to be cute styles at many different height ranges (i don't know any off the top of my head, sorry; i'm too short to have been exposed to tall people problems)
you may not fit the typical bill of femboy, but if your goal is to just be cute, does that even matter?
hair can usually be fixed unless you've been cursed with an irreversible, rapid type of hair loss (pretty rare), and even then there are wigs and toupees and transplants and what have you
not saying that anyone anywhere can be cute, but there are steps that can be taken to make yourself be seen as more cute
you could also reconsider what you really want, which can often be fruitful depending on how honest you are about/to yourself
there is more to life than looks, no?
i hope i'm making sense and not rambling; kind of out-of-it atm
cancer screenings, woo!
>>
What age can you no longer be a femboi?
>>
>>8185966
When your body no longer can keep the look going. Age is a meme, your genetics determine much more.
>>
>>8185960
feminine as in the taker, yeah? that's not always the feminine role, but i can see where you're coming from
perhaps you're just partly into submission (the s in bdsm)? usually in gay relationships one person is the more feminine one, so that seems pretty normal
i don't believe this is agp, or at least not exactly agp, but i'm also not sure what it would be called
>>
>>8185966
this >>8185982
though people usually like specific numbers, it just...isn't accurate to give one
like the ideal femboy bmi
>>
Is it a common fetish among fems in a relationship to be stolen physically and emotionally by a more masculine male than their current lover? Just heard that somewhere.
>>
File: 1480763585918.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480763585918.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>8186009
>perhaps you're just partly into submission (the s in bdsm)
j-just a bit..
Thanks for your input though, although I think I'm still quite not sure what to make of it.
There are lots of other things I could have mentioned about me and this stuff but in the end it really feels like gender identity and sexuality aren't simple at all.
>>
>>8185903
>get good hair
I could try
>get /fit/
I am
>get femboy bf
If it was that easy I wouldn't be here
>live vicariously through bf
>>
>>8182686
3 months, Sigh, Now I have to order Bica. What site takes BTC?

>>8185615
I like the right, very cute.

This is what 3 months did for me.
Sorry for shitty crop/rotation.

unsee.cc
/tupazome/
>>
>>8186076
>it really feels like gender identity and sexuality aren't simple at all
especially these days, hah
i would imagine that people are more than just the sum of their labels, anyway, but i don't have much proof to that atm
but yeah, i hope you find the answers you seek
>>
>>8186149
You're a fucking qt, sex?
>>
>>8186076
I don't get this obsession people have with trying to label people. People honestly have such a startlingly powerful drive to categorise others, to make them simple so they can generalise. I don't get it.

It is perfectly okay for you just to be you, and for people just to be people.
>>
File: 1350465704799.jpg (118KB, 510x418px) Image search: [Google]
1350465704799.jpg
118KB, 510x418px
>>8186287
um male, but I do where girls cloths sometimes so maybe NB. idgaf
>>
i always want to participate in these femgen threads, but then i get shit for not being trans
>>
>>8183016
How come women can be tomboys without it being a big deal but men can't be femboys like that.
>>
>>8183634
>>8183717
>>8183739
>all this delusion
If you're on HRT you're a fucking tranny

>>8183761
People here are bonkers
>>
>>8186346
Male disprivilege.
>>
>>8186344
this is not a thread for trannies, so fuck 'em

>>8186346
double standards
any cis white male today will get shit just for existing these days

>>8186364
i really hope that they're joking when they say these things
this place can be such an echo chamber sometimes
>>
>>8183761
On it, sperm is fine, has always been fine. Drop in libido when first getting on it due to DHT dropping, but it levels out and everything goes back to normal in less than a month.
>>
>>8185691
>>8185697
selfmed bica and ralox duh
>>
>>8186407
SEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEN!
>>
>>8186380
i dunno. Last time i came into a femgen thread and posted pics, all i got was shit on for not being 'passable'. though i do appreciate your encouragement. (sorry, currently undergoing some depression)
>>
>>8185767
I can't tell you how jealous I am. What were/are you taking and how old were you when you started?
>>
I want to lay a femboy down on my bed and rub my nose against his tummy
>>
>>8186407
***in your case

>>8186428
really? this place is a pretty big hugbox now desu, but certainly not more than the discord servers, wew lad
and i thought you got shit on for not being trans, rather than not passing
passing is more than just looks, anyway, but that's another conversation for another time
>>
>>8186333
Oh I didn't mean it like that, I knew you were fem male. What I was asking was do you want to sex?
>>
>>8186497
Well yes, but also in studies it shows no effect on sperm... And everyone else on it that I've seen on here has also not had any problems with fertility on bica. In fact, everything we know about it's mechanism shows that it really doesn't effect fertility noticeably.
>>
>>8186436
I started at 24, I have to Cypro cause I'm allergic to spiro and bicca made break out in hives. I take e cause serms weren't well researched. My results have been okayish probably would have been better had I started earlier shame in house wasn't around when I was 17 I'd be fine as fuck lol anyone else relate boys have it pretty good now.
>>
>>8186520
Fem 4 Fem only.

>>8186575
Wait Spiro gave you hives? I have been on spiro for 3 months now, just got my new script for it and started getting hives. I was thinking it was just allergies. Damn, I really hope its not the Spiro.
>>
how do i apply lipstick without using anything else?

does it still look good?
>>
femboy cuddles are the best cuddles mmmmm
>>
>>8186570
it depends on what you mean by sperm, also the uncited studies you speak of (which i'd love to see, seeing as the long-term effects of bicalutamide on male fertility have not been studied and the only study i found [which didn't explicitely state how long the testing was done for] was on two male patients aged 60+ with prostate cancer)
anecdotes, especially on 4chan, should not be taken seriously
i was going to quote the rules to this site but they changed them when moot abandoned us with an asian stepdad
>>
Do you guys think I'll find a masc gay lover who'll validate my masculine identity even while he himself is offsetting it by comparison

That is to say, a masc to my fem, but who still appreciates and accepts what mascness i do have
>>
File: 1467147886225.jpg (72KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
1467147886225.jpg
72KB, 648x348px
>>8186739
Maybe you will and maybe you won't...
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 840x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 840x1155px
>>8186641
Indeed I wish I could meet a cute femboi to share some cuddles with and mabye something more too.

>>8186593
Biccalcumide gave me hives spiro made me sick due to a lactose intolerance I've had since birth. Still if your having hives I'd say get it checked out to see if it's an allergic reaction.

>>8186681
I will say one thing biccalcumide did restore my libido some it's a shame I'm allergic to it :/ no more cummies for me.
>>
>>8186421
Okay, I would like that...

But, can you please answer the following questions?

1) Why would I leave the convenience of having a personal professional practitioner taking care of me, and instead have to ask medical advise on a chinese basket weaving forum every time I have a problem?

2) Why would I give up free bloodwork checkups provided by government?

3) What do I say to my family doctor when I see her? What would I do eventually when she realizes I have quit HRT without letting her know and started an experimental femboyism medication based on the internet advise from anonymous people?

4) Why would I risk my family members knowing that I am a degenerate faggot if they are the ones at home when pillz arrive?

5) Or why would I pay for a P.O. box?

6) What would I do if I get into a legal situation for bringing drugs to the country without any permission?

7) What if I get an unexpected health problem from taking these medications?

8) What if I realize this health problem too late due to not having bloodwork done regularly?

9) Why would I cause hindrances in treatment and diagnosis of feature medical problems due to self medding without doctors' awareness?

Best thing would be asking my family doctor to give me SERMs instead of estrogen. But I would be really ashamed to ask that.
>>
>>8186800
I had planed on bringing it up to my doctor next week. It's just odd that it would start now and not earlier.
>>
>>8186839
If it was important enough to you to selfmed then you would, looks like you have a long list of other priorities though

>>8186681
"DHT and T both bind to the androgen receptor and activate it, with DHT having higher binding affinity. Bicalutamide binds to the androgen receptor and does nothing, prevent an androgen from being able to bind and activate it. However, DHT has a higher binding affinity for the androgen receptor than bicalutamide. However, after bicalutamide binds to the androgen receptor, it induces the nuclear translocation of the androgen receptor, meaning that it goes to the nucleus, where it would change gene regulation to masculinize if an actual androgen was bound to it, but because bicalutamide is bound to it, it instead does nothing and is eventually destroyed. As a result, the bicalutamide-androgen receptor interaction can be modeled as a case of irreversible binding of an antagonist, although that is not literally the case here. As a result, it should still be effective against DHT. This is consistent with the drug being used to treat hirsutism, and not with making it worse."
>>
>>8187529
>>8186681
Just realised what I posted had nothing to do with fertility. I can't be fucked to find the right study for you though so just go and find it yourself, or take this anon's word for it.
>>
>>8187529
>>8187563
that's alright, anon
i'll probably search more later, but i'm honestly pretty tired atm
>>
>>8185965
>things usually aren't as bad as they seem, especially if you've been dwelling on them for a while
well..
>hair loss due to me being an idiot
>1,85m / 6'1"
>quite male face and body
>been treating my body like shit cause of hopelessness
i hate it. why, genetics, have you done this to me...
>cute is pretty subjective
there still are some basic things ill never be able to reach due to me being the person i am rn
>i don't know any off the top of my head, sorry; i'm too short to have been exposed to tall people problems
good for you, really. im quite jealous desu but what can i do...
>you may not fit the typical bill of femboy, but if your goal is to just be cute, does that even matter?
it may be a little problem that i dont know if im trans or not but i know that ill never pass, never ever. the alternatives for me are, well, at least being a little more female from my appearance in general but i dont fit any criteria. im probably in the wrong thread or something idk
>you could also reconsider what you really want, which can often be fruitful depending on how honest you are about/to yourself
i actually dont know i feel, i cant categorize it. i only know from my imagination that i guess i like the thought of being cute, being the female/soft part....
>there is more to life than looks, no?
true, but being okay with yourself helps an awful lot with being happy.
>cancer screenings, woo!
huh? u okay anon?
>>
>>8186575
>24
Maybe there's still hope for me. I want to get on bica and ralo but I need to go the legitimate route and that seems like it's going to take ages. You obviously know yourself better than I do, but your results look pretty good from the one pic you posted.
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (107KB, 722x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
107KB, 722x1163px
>>8183830
arthoin it, fag
>>
>>8183758
i like you anon... id definitely bang
>>
>>8185370
god damn i want to lay you out on my bed and fuck that sexy body
>>
File: IMG_20161031_190423.jpg (157KB, 832x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_190423.jpg
157KB, 832x540px
"excellent representative of femgen"
"i will mod again"
>>
>>8188663
how tall are you?
>>
Anyone have any experience with Saw Palmetto?

Heard it helps femboys but also heard it increases testosterone by stopping it convert to DHT

Help me guys
>>
>>8185811
>I thought agp was a proven meme.
I don't know why people say this, I mean all it takes is for someone to read the definition and think shit that applies to me 100%, and it does in many people's cases. I don't understand the big deal about it desu.
>>
File: IMG_20170424_191307-01.jpg (213KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_191307-01.jpg
213KB, 1280x853px
How accepting to femboys is Grindr? Would I be able to score dicc there with a pic like this one?
>>
>>8186497
I've actually been shit on for both, just condensing the two into one, considering. I appreciate your response regardless. So femgen might be where a guy like me can fit in, after all? Perhaps I will follow these generals moreso. (oldfag as far as 4chan goes, newfag to lgbt board) been trying to mostly lurk, but I want to bantz and post with like minded people
>>
File: glasses.jpg (289KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
289KB, 900x600px
>tfw hair still too short
>tfw facial hair still growing

am I cute enough to post here? ;~;
>>
File: dat1.jpg (115KB, 1128x1728px) Image search: [Google]
dat1.jpg
115KB, 1128x1728px
>>8188886
I think you're a qt. Yes. :)

>>8188833
I'd say you probably got a good shot. But I've never used grindr myself.

t. pic related
>>
>>8188833
I'd send message to yeah btw want to hook up
>>
>>8188905
I dont know why but I like it, I think its the legs
>>
>>8188939
Thanks, my legs and bum tend to be the more complimented of my features. :) gotta keep up with the yoga, though
>>
>have girly body
>feminine face
>Have curly hair
I want to die
>>
>>8188995
How long is your hair? Maybe a straightener could help you with that at least
>>
>>8189005
About 4-5 inches, I really want to style my hair in a messy bun but it's not long enough
>>
>>8188935
Thank you, I'd love to but you probably live too far away anyway ...
>>8188905
Thanks!
>>
>tfw this thread only makes me more and more mad

Why do I come here?
>>
>>8188833
You look like an alien
>>
>>8189016
well i live in PA
>>
Are there any cute boys here living in Michigan?
>>
>>8188958
that ass does look delicious
>>
>>8189035
why are you mad anon?
>>
>>8188682
I think the big deal is it's a stereotype basing someone's lifestyle around a fetish it's been used as amunition against trans lesbians to invalidate their identity paint a group with a broad brush.

>>8189062
No one lives in Tennessee..ever
>>
>>8189118
>live in the middle of nowhere in a conservative state
>have to resort to ldr to find cute boys
Is it worth it?
>>
>>8189128
Anon im right wing as fuck and I would tear your ass up all night but im in PA... what im trying to say is just because they are right doesn't mean they wont bend you over.
Just look at grinder make a fake account if nervous just to see whats at what in your area. Also want to send some pics?
>>
I want to be a girl
>>
>>8189146
I'm scared that if i use dating websites someone will kidnap me. I don't like sending pictures to strangers...
>>
>>8189159
like I said make a fake account and key word fake the pic isnt you the name isnt yours nothing is attached to the real you. chat witj a few of them learn where the gay bar is at something like that.
>>
>>8189128
It's not wasn't my choice to move here I'd rather be in Charleston SC or move back to Florida. I miss the beach I miss having guys grind against on the dance floor the clubs here suck lol. Ideally if money were no object I'd live in California in San Francisco on a house boat well any of those locations would be nice on a house boat.
>>
>>8189171
I'll try doing that, the bigger issue is that I prefer being dom...
>>
>>8189175
Ok i see. idk if that will make it easier or harder. Like I said im right and all the people I have slept with tend to be left. But im dom too. But I think that will be your best bet is the grinder just try it out. dont like it delete it.
>>
It's unbearably boring in this hospital
Do you think i could convince a grindr hook up to visit me in my room
How hard do you think it is to fuck while hooked up to multiple IVs
>>
>>8189196
I'm right as well but most cute boys are left and they are hard to find here
>>
>>8189173
Fucking Comiefornia, buch of freedom hating degenerates.
>>
>>8189197
If it was me you were messaging. My reply would be eww. But im sure there is some fags out there that would be DTF.
>>
>>8189205
Some qt in the ancap camp but most are straight.
>>
File: 1299125268585.jpg (66KB, 325x493px) Image search: [Google]
1299125268585.jpg
66KB, 325x493px
>>8188677
>>8188677
>>8188677
>>8188677
>>8188677
Please respond!
>>
>>8189063
why thanks, anon ;)

>>8189062
nw Ohio here

>>8189205
I'm kind of on the right as well. Not far, or extreme, but just enough to where sjws and antifa might dislike me. pffft
>>
>>8189217
I've always wondered if I could seduce a qt conservative boy
>>
>>8189211

Pff, you'd actually fuck someone staying at a hospital?
>>
>>8188833
<3
leggies
>>
>>8183758
shitskin
>>
>>8189197
why tf are you in hospital again?
>>
>>8189252

My esophagus never got better.
I'm here for malnutrition treatment as surgery prep atm, about a week.
Then on the 4th i'm getting it removed.
>>
>>8189240
No, my answer would be eww. But im sure there is a degenerate out there that will.
>>
File: image.png (923KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
923KB, 750x1334px
Man what the hell
>>
>>8189231
Its funny if its a woman I want her to be conservative. If its a guy I want him to be a lefty idk why. Some anon said its probably because I want to dominate someone I dislike and thats probably true. Then he called me scum now thats just uncalled for.
>>
>>8188995
Think I know who you might be
If I'm correct, don't kid yourself you're rly not that good looking
>>
>>8189247
Thank you~
>>8189058
Europe here...
>>8189055
Rude :(
>>
>>8189284

Honestly, talking about it is making me want to do it now.
Like a challenge.
I haven't felt motivated to ho it up in so long, i think i might try for this..
>>
>>8189309
at least you will have a story to tell. But like I said me personally that would ne a turn off.
>>
Is it possible to have an ejaculatory orgasm from anal stimulation?

I don't want to touch my penis at all, but prostate orgasms aren't doing it for me. I'm leaking cupfuls of prostatic fluid, but no actual semen.
>>
>>8189364
I've seen vids of it but everytime I have sex I have to give him a tug for a little then finish him off by prostate stimulation.
>>
File: Nero-01.jpg (72KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
Nero-01.jpg
72KB, 510x510px
Whats up with all of this tripfaggot shit?
>>
>>8189269
jesus that sounds fucked up, will it affect your voice/digestion?
you should probably not try and do ayhuasca again
>>
>>8189432

trannies ruin everything
>>
>>8189364
>Is it possible to have an ejaculatory orgasm from anal stimulation?

yes, there used to be a thread called "hands-free" on /hm/ with tons of gifs and webms of guys coming from prostate stimulation alone.
>>
>>8189197
I work in a hospital and you would be surprised at how much sex happens here.
Just last week a girl got knocked up by some guy she knew when she was knocked out on pain killers after surgery.
She was literally asleep and he just got on her and started pumping away.
The parents are trying to decide if they want to pursue rape charges or just get the guy to marry her since she says she loves him and wants to have the baby.
She has no memory of the sex even though it was caught on two different monitoring cameras and a nurse interrupted them.
>>
>>8189565
chuck
>>
>>8189521

My stomach got tore up a bit but it wasn't bad enough that it couldn't heal.
It's just my esophagus.
My voice was craggly for awhile and on account of not even being able to swallow my own saliva most of the time, my voice sounds like i need to clear my throat all the time, but that will get better after the surgery.
And aaaahhh, i mean, that's a complicated story. It wasn't ayahuasca, it was lye.
But i'm p okay, all things considered.

>>8189561

That's real fucked up, anon
Was it consensual, at least?
Like I know drugs and sleep can be a kink thing.
If not, i mean, wow, get that girl to therapy.
And also that guy in jail???
>>
File: 1492697643678.png (366KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492697643678.png
366KB, 593x800px
Is there any way to get Ralo without a prescription? Could I find it on onionweb?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 720x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 720x636px
>>8189364
I want to know how to do this so bad it's never happened to me and even before hrt I was never able to produce precum also never had a wet dream. Must be something wrong with me.
Sadly there's no guy to teach me how to orgasm hands free .
>>
>>8189784
>never had a wet dream

stop masturbating for a couple of weeks and you will have one
>>
>>8189784
is that cage yours?
>>
>>8189896
>stop masturbating for a couple of weeks and you will have one

I take Cypro so the likely hood of that happening is not possible.

>>8189944
>is that cage yours?

Nice dubs lol it's for my dog when I have to go out and can't take him with me.
>>
I just want a cute femboy gf that I can dominate and share my plethora of dresses and skirts with and make up and we can cuddle after sex. (Looking into buying a strap on)
>>
>>8190796
>femboy gf
Back to /mtfg/ with you.
>>
>>8190818
But I'm "XX" :(
>>
>>8189784
you can find the spot to orgasm easily get a vibrator start slow find what feels good and turn it up
>>
>>8190822
And you're looking for trannies.
>>
>>8190796
That sounds exactly like the kind of relationship I want.
>>
File: 1471750775211.png (1MB, 1660x773px) Image search: [Google]
1471750775211.png
1MB, 1660x773px
I never thought id be saying this but it has to be said...is circe...dare i say it.../ourguy/?

>is beautiful
>has a thriving colorful sex life with many different flavors expierencing all life has to offer
>does not jewish made concepts like feminity and masculinity hold them down
>isnt white so very exotic
>completelt bold even posting with a trip to show shes proud of their posts
>nonviolent and a sweetheart princess just like how femboys should be
>takes the most abuse yet gets up and keeps fighting
>prettier than you
>is very controversial... you either love em or hate em but you dont ignore them
>works you marks into a shitposting frenzy
>made zombo act like a child and they just ignored it
>legitimately good person
> not on hrt
>is hope that anyone can be a femboi

Face it shes our guy.
>>
>>8190964
>she
>guy
>they
>femboy

just make your mind ffs

also you forgot
>failed tranny
>took hrt
>>
>>8190964
Go to bed Circe
>>
>>8190964
i want to fuck her so bad
>>
you all have a fucked up definition of beautiful but to each their own
>>
>>8190964
no, ugly self absorbed and annoying, wish he'd never come here
>>
>>8191741
be nice anon, I think she looks cute
>>
>>8186009
The S means sadism
>>
>>8193704
>>8191014

that post is supposed to be annoying, you can't blame them. they used to spam it

anyways

I got a cute 30 year old product design consultancy guy flirting last night on grindr and we chatted for a long long time, too
He doesn't seem to care I'm in the hospital and actually thinks it might be kinky??
He's nice and masc, with a nice beard~
Oofh, it's a nice beard and god i love a good beard. I'm gonna nibble on it if he lets me
I hope he doesn't flake, i'm excited
>>
File: hope-estheim_wide.jpg (336KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
hope-estheim_wide.jpg
336KB, 1440x900px
I want to be androgynous to the point where people cannot readily tell my sex. How should I do this, in terms of drugs and surgery? Does anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>8194701

SERMs/HRT and the right hair cut.
literally all i do for it
surgery very optional
>>
>>8193879
i'm not sure why i said s desu

>>8194701
depends how manly you are to start with, mostly with bone structure
>>
Fuck. Being a femboy is way more fun and comfortable than being a #real #wuman.
Why didn't I realize this before?
>>
Would it be alright going down to a BMI of 18.5? That is the lower boundary for healthy weight.
>>
>>8197821
if it's in the healthy range, then you're probably good
>>
I have a fat butt. Is there any way to increase butt muscle without losing fat ( to increase total size )? Or is it all lies..
>>
>>8190826
Imma give this a try I bought a prostate massager I wonder how long it will take. I literally thought it was only a meme.
>>
>>8198065

that all depends on your genetics, anon.
You could work on lifting for your butt while making sure not to eat at a deficit?
Just eat some extra calories to make up for the expenditure.
But i'm pretty sure you'll lose at least a little fat regardless.
>>
>>8198141

Meh. I'm pretty happy with what I have.
>>
>>8194701
In terms of surgery some ffs surgeons look promising I'm liking dr.barts results.
One thing scares me what if it makes me look just like a girl instead of a femboi.
>>
>>8194914
Can you elaborate more? For example, how would bone structure effect it?
>>
I'm a trans guy but i dont want to be uber masculine. pretty much i wanna be a twink? Am i femboy or...???
>>
>>8198337

I mean, are you tho
Are you effeminate
Do you have a soft face
Do you like cute clothes, or painting your nails
Are you a boy??
Then, yes, congrats.
>>
>>8198330
the more androgynous you look now, the less work you have to put in to look fully androgynous
maybe it only takes a little makeup, or maybe you'll need multiple, massive surgeries
one of the most important distinguishing features of men and women is bone structure, particularly with face and hips (and shoulders, to a lesser, but still large, extent)
if you already have androgynous bone structure in the places it counts, you're basically already there
you may just need some easy touch-ups like maybe working out specific areas, different/better hygiene, etc.

>>8198337
ooo, this is an interesting question
taking the given definiton of femboy as (in the OP): "an androgynous male with feminine and soft features"
you are not a male, so that fails the conditions right away, but that doesn't mean you can't emulate the femboy aesthetic
twinks are a little manlier than femboys though, at least how they seem to be seen in femboy and twink communities
however, this definition of femboy that we're using is pretty non-concrete, so there is some flex
tl;dr: no, but you can likely fit in if you want to
it doesn't really matter anyway; it's just a label
>>
>>8198241
C-can I see it anon?
>>
>>8190034
You leave him home alone in a cage? :(
>>
>>8198337
Your'e a werid lesbian thats it
>>
>>8189784
God I wish I could pound that ass.
>>
>tfw no kawoshin bfs to snuggle and protect
>>
>>8197217
being cis is always much easier
>>
Should I consider taking HRT's if I only want to look younger longer, not to transition?
>>
>>8200312

Try SERMs instead.
Also the T in HRT stands for therapy. Would be proper to just call them "hormones" not "HRT's"
>>
>>8200321
Thank you anon, will read up on that
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (83KB, 607x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
83KB, 607x1024px
>tfw prettier than the women at work and no one holds back in reminding you to keep you in gay mode
>tfw being made to be gay 24/7 at work.
>oh fuc. Bimbo
>>
>I'm never going to look like this
>If I do I'll stop being cute in ten years

fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCKF KEKFUICK
>>
>>8199027
I have too anon or he pees all over the place and poops on the floor :/ thankfully I work at home and rarely leave the house and when I do it's mabye 20 minutes at max cause I have really bad agoraphobia.

>>8199102
I wish you could too anon Grindr is shit around here nothing but rednecks and fatties. My poor ass hasn't been fucked in two years now I may as well be a nun.
It would probably be like fucking a virgin at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 334x334px
Face app now works with video game characters and I did this horrible thing.
>>
>>8200728
Link best twink
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 862x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 862x1004px
>>8200951
I'm kinda surprised the female filter did nothing lol.
>>
>>8200537
>thankfully I work at home and rarely leave the house and when I do it's mabye 20 minutes at max
Oh that's not so bad.
Is he housebroken? And do you take him on walks despite your agoraphobia?
>>
>>8200400
kys zombo
>>
>>8201577

Tfw female filter does nothing
>>
>>8202036

lol I have the formula perfected, my fellow anon. Growing up with 4chan came in handy.

What I'm talking 'bout is that I get all my insane amounts of vanity ( vanity, that does not mean pride ) on 4chan so irl I can still be quiet and "shy" >:)
>>
>>8202189
kys zombo
>>
>>8202189
>all my insane amounts of vanity (vanity, that does not mean pride)
vanity: "Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceit."
>tfw prettier than the women at work
do you even read you own posts?
i hope you're attempting a ruse on the anon
and this will be your only (you) from me
>>
File: IMG_0028.png (485KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.png
485KB, 768x1024px
>>8202258

Appearance OR accomplishments. If it were the latter, then it would be accurate. Pride = vanity, but vanity does not = pride.

>>8202236

Is it possible to OD on pretty points? Cuz I have sooooo many. Where else would allow me to comfortably be so self absorbed, but a place with no names? If only more people used 4chan correctly, as the internet hate machine :)
>>
>>8202308
kys zombo
>>
>>8202308

But even if someone I knew realized it was me, I wouldn't mind. Everyone knows all I do is shitpost on chans all day, and that I'm secretly a freeeeak
>>
>>8202319
kys zombo
>>
>>8202317
just a tip: if you don't reply, they don't get what they want
though you're likely also zombo
but on the off chance you aren't, this can be useful for cancer management
>>
File: IMG_0174.jpg (71KB, 570x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
71KB, 570x679px
>>8202352

Yes I know.. lol I have been coming here since 04 at least but desu it was probably 03. Like, almost daily. For that whole time.
>>
>>8202364
Jesus, how old are you? When did you start HRT?
>>
>>8202404

26, HRT lol.. that's for people who don't pass. And it doesn't help much desu so I don't know why they take it. Really not worth the lifetime of hormone fuckery they're gonna have to deal with.
>>
File: image.png (347KB, 361x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347KB, 361x371px
>>8202180
I know dat feel senpai.
>>
>>8202613

Splenda for the soul. beautiful, tastes just like sugar, but is a synthetic recreation of sugar. Doesn't mean u can't get guys hooked on Splenda :)
>>
File: 1493517000732.png (598KB, 694x689px) Image search: [Google]
1493517000732.png
598KB, 694x689px
ngl tho if i ever get the chance in life too meet zombo id smack the shit out of him
>>
>>8202036
>>tfw prettier than the women at work

I know that feel, but it's mostly because there are some ugly, ugly women working there.
My hair's still the prettiest. Natural curls, bitches. None of that heat-treated frizzed-out crap.
>>
File: xo5wv.jpg (99KB, 642x1443px) Image search: [Google]
xo5wv.jpg
99KB, 642x1443px
>>8202364
>been coming here since 04

protip /lgbt/ wasn't even created until 2013
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (19KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
19KB, 220x294px
>>8202735

That's kinda hot tho
>>
>>8202352
>>8202364
>>8202750
kys zombo
>>
>>8203141
i'm not even zombo, silly
no idea about the other one or two though
>>
>>8203232
t. zombo
>>
>>8203307
kys zombo
>>
>>8201859
>Is he housebroken?
Unfortunately no I tried for years with no success he even had diapers because he would pee on everything even at other peoples home. My family tried obedience school but it didn't work :/ I love him more than anything so it hurts to ever have to put in the crate. His new thing is to lick my feet for hours I wish I could make him stop.

>And do you take him on walks despite your agoraphobia?

I do when I can and my dad is home so he definitely gets his walkies.
>>
>>8202709
Wat?
>>
File: Selbstportraits (46).jpg (880KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Selbstportraits (46).jpg
880KB, 1536x2048px
Is there a dating site for androgynous males in Europe / Germany? I tried many, but these are rare. Gayromeo is just disgusting.
>>
>>8203726
Are there any dating sites for androgynous males at all?
>>
File: IMG_0176.png (412KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.png
412KB, 610x406px
>>8203467

Honey, ain't u ever heard of Splenda? It comes in a pink packet, too. Just like you.
>>
>>8204210
Time to trigger the fuck out of my lefty friends with this
>>
File: 1491111229793.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1491111229793.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>>8183016
tfw too tall to be a qt twink
ohwell
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 374x347px
>>8204210
Even more confused I know what Splenda is but how do I come in a pink packet or relate to diabettus free sugar.
>>
>>8204294
how tall?
>>
>>8204294

tallboys can be cuteboys, anon
or at least elegantboys
work with what you got
>>
>>8204294
5'11 here anon I wish I could shrink lol most guys are shorter than me :/ makes kissing and cuddling super awkward.
>>
File: tumblr_mnd5guMVqR1rg3xjqo4_1280.jpg (366KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnd5guMVqR1rg3xjqo4_1280.jpg
366KB, 600x828px
>>8200140

>>8204413 Why is kawoshin so amazing?
>>
>>8204475

5'11 is most definitely not tall.
>>
>>8188886
oh my gosh
>>
>>8204821
It's one foot short of 6ft tall it's torturous cause I used to be 5'8 before late puberty hit me like a bus.
>>
>>8204210
it comes in a yellow packet
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1440x1080px
>>8204803
One of the first bishie pairings. I fapped to was kawoshin. I really should catch up on Evangelion haven't even watched the rebuild yet or the end of evangelion. Im shitty fujoshi after all.

>>8199102
>says wants to pound my ass

No reply it's just like being on Grindr
Tho this thread is pretty slow at times so yah.
>>
>>8200537
Two years it should be illegal for a ass that nice to go unfucked that long. What state you live in?
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 1026x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1026x1280px
>>8205135
Fudanshi, we're all still boys after all
>>
>>8204371
almost 5'9
>>
best conditioner / lotion in you're experiences?
>>
>>8205296

anything with argan oil in it
but it's tough to find that stuff ethically sourced
>>
>>8205291
5'9 is a little tall but im 6ft so id still top you with no problem. And I bet you look ultra cute in boyshorts.
>>
File: mee.jpg (204KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
mee.jpg
204KB, 1536x864px
>>8205312
*shortshorts
>>
>>8205323
*mensmalls
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (56KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
56KB, 700x420px
>>8205323
boyshorts
>>
>>8205356
lewd ass shit
>>
>>8205356
aren't those for girls?
>>
>>8205363
honey when im done fucking you, you're going ro feel like a girl anyways.
>>
File: CAG 1.jpg (176KB, 1066x807px) Image search: [Google]
CAG 1.jpg
176KB, 1066x807px
>>8205380
different person but whatever
>>
>>8205380
is anyone actually into this kind of rp?
it just seems so cringe to me
>>
>>8205396
>rp
lol
>>
>>8205396
Its a time killer mostly shits and giggles
>>
>>8205396
The kind of RP I would would look more like this thread >>8202939
>>
>>8205409
ah, gotcha

>>8205444
doesn't seem bad at all from the random bits i read
>>
>>8205461
yea if people dont like it I stop, but if they like it why not
>>
>>8200728
Amazing
>>
>>8205363
Boyshorts look good on anyone as long as they're not fat
>>
>>8205291
That ain't that tall, you're good.
>>
can anyone talk to me about my relationship woes plz k thx
>>
>>8206767
What's wrong honey?
>>
File: image.jpg (392KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 2592x1456px
>>8205268
Tennessee gay men are like an endangered species over here the ones I have met a literal queens that unironically say Yassssss queen slay. To give an example of how horrible it is here Chris Crocker used to frequent the only gay club in town . If you can even call the club gay there were more breeders than an NRA convention.

>>8205289
I forgot that terminology existed desu

>>8205356
I kinda um wear these n-no bully plz.
>>
>>8207343
You should let me hit that before i transition and lose my gainz and hair forever x3

Legit hottest persob on /lgbt/
>>
File: 8j5yuciphy.gif (411KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
8j5yuciphy.gif
411KB, 480x417px
>>8207354
>You should let me hit that before i transition and lose my gainz and hair forever x3

This is definite bait but I'll respond anyways cause I'm bored. Why are you transitioning tho and losing those sick gains?

>Legit hottest persob on /lgbt/
Yeah definite baito desu
>>
>>8207393
Cause im a girl. Im diseased in the brain x3.

Im also a 7/8 out of 10 as a gay man. You really are the hottest lol.
>>
>>8207403
Well ganbatte friend being trans seems like a really rough life but you can't help your brain chemistry.

And I'm really not desu I probably wouldn't be at a two year mark of no sex lol. Was too lazy to green text x3
>>
>>8207472
well if you ever want to hook up with a masc dood ill do it...ill be masc for another month maybe still have to do masc d00d stuff than im finished lol.
>>
How do I force my bf to become fem
>>
>>8207494
Put estrogen in his tea.

Seriously tho you can't force anyone to do anything and trying will result in a break up. If your boyfriend is open to being more fem then basic stuff; better hair care, taking care of his skin, hair removal etc, mabye even mention serms but it's his choice.
>>
What's the best thing to block DHT?
>>
>>8207551
bica works allegedly
>>
>>8207570
I ask because I read this >>8207303 thanks for answering though
>>
>>8207490
On the off chance that people do hook up here s-sure. But it doesn't matter masc dood or trans girl bby so long as ur a dominate alpha who can hand cuff my wrists and crush my boipucci.
>>
>>8183761
Bicalutamide does not interfer with spermatogenesis to a significant extent: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8009196/?i=5&from=bicalutamide%20AND%20spermatogenesis
>>
>>8183738
AGAMP is the new term.
>>
>>8183756
It should make you look somewhat younger.
>>
>>8185076
An estrogen or a SERM can effect the skeletal structure if done at a young enough age.
>>
>>8185691
Raloxifene is approved by the FDA.
>>
>>8207591
Ill make you feel so small and weak. Ill manhandle you and pound your bp like the bitch you are. You'll never forget it.
>>
>>8187643
>>8187563
>>8187529
See: >>8207650
>>
>>8186839
Trying getting enough courage to talk to your doctor about it then.
>>
>>8185658
It is AGAMP, autogyneandromorphophile.
>>
>>8185720
Bicalutamide and raloxifene would have a low chance of causing infertility, although it might be too late at this point, and you might not get as much feminization as you want.
>>
>>8207712
I started to get bad hives all over my body and at first they were a minor annoyance but when they started to burn and itch I was over it. I didn't know it was biccalcumide at first and thought it was my diet but once I switched and it persisted I knew it was biccalcumide it sucks cause it brought my libido back. I'm saving for an orchie at this point sucks I'll need a letter tho I'm not sure how to get that but I'm tired of running go out of money cause of how expensive this stuff is.
>>
>have hair that reaches slightly past my shoulders
>have to tie it up during lab lessons
>classmates say i look better than most girls and if i was a girl they would date me

I laughed it off and acted as if i didnt care, but it actually felt really good to hear
>>
>>8207734
In my day we were AGP and by gum we liked it!
>>
>friend is bulking up and getting a more masc body

Unfff breed me daddy
>>
>>8207809

currently talking to a really innocent-faced buffboy on grindr and ugh
i feel the breedlust
why are thicc men so irresistable
>>
Anyone here epilating their legs? My routine is warm shower, exfoliation, drying with a towel, then epilating, showering again, and then using some after shave stuff (which slightly worked the first time I tried it, its used for ingrown hairs and contains alcohol of some kind). I also apply lots of lotion. The problem is that I still get red pores (or maybe red hair follicles or whatever) which is very visible. This was never a problem before HRT (spiro + progy), but my skin has gotten really sensitive. It became even worse after I doubled the estrogen dosage. Do stuff like witch hazel work? Anyone have a good routine for sensitive skin?
>>
File: 2523_kanna-cougar.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2523_kanna-cougar.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>8207809
I wish this was possible what got your friend to masc up I need this for reasons. Sadly the only masc guy I know is like a thousand miles away.
>>
>>8207792

Tfw burning desire to do up side ponytails everyday
>>
>>8208213
it makes me want to tie my hair outside of the lab too, but people would just think its weird
>>
>>8208094
Im supposed to be a tranny now which means im a good girl with no anger issues xDD

But im having a bad day and i want to take it out on you but i wont since its manly to get violent xD
>>
>>8208094
I have one question is what mascgen is saying about you true?
>>
>>8208203
Idk what got him to do it. I think it's just because he wanted to start working out with me (even though i can barely do 135 squats). It's awesome because i go and I'm spotting him most the time. Nothing gives you a better workout than a hot guy next to you.
>>
>>8208377

yeah okay

>>8208510

dunno
i used to browse mascgen for the nice bara pics
but it's been awhile
>>
Anyone know any good books on androgyny and third genders in various cultures? I want to learn my history.
>>
>>8209232

The only three topics i know on that are Two-Spirits in First Nations cultures, the Kathoeys in Thailand and Hijras in India.
>>
>>8208290
Hair is on men and women. I tie mine err'day. U can do what you want just don't make it like wedding level fancy daily.
>>
File: 1453599891065.jpg (13KB, 210x297px) Image search: [Google]
1453599891065.jpg
13KB, 210x297px
>>8208510
>browsing mascgen
>mfw
>>
>>8207792
post face
>>
>>8207720
>study conducted on old people with prostate cancer
>says that spermatogenesis was reduced
>"spermatogenesis is not reduced in young, healthy males"
this better be a meme, boi
usable studies conducted on people improperly taking medications, such as the people in this place, are not likely to be done unless it poses a real problem or someone with tons of money wants to spend it on the vain
>>
>>8209299
The guys they post are hot and I'm sex starved gay boy.

>>8208818

Besides they were saying your parents mutilated your genitals to the point where you can't cum for religious reasons it seemed incredibly false.
>>
>>8210343

lol yeah, okay, that's false
my dicks just fine
i'm not even circumcised, maximum unmutilated
>>
>>8209532
It said that while spermatogenesis was reduced, it was not significantly reduced.
>>
>>8210343
ive just been around mascgen since thread one and it was created because of me so i have an ego over it. Its literally held together by one fat faggot that has a mental disorder amd has nothimg else to believe in other than his dead "general".
>>
File: Ca9jwRtWcAAemFI.jpg (75KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ca9jwRtWcAAemFI.jpg
75KB, 577x1024px
is this accurate, femgen?
>>
>>8209324
I'm too shy anon
>>
>>8209276
I actually tried leaving it tied up after lab today, even tho I was a little embarrassed to walk around school with it.

My friends told me to untie it cause I looked way too feminine and it was tilting them.

So I left it on because that felt amazing to hear but used the excuse that I did it to annoy them :^)
>>
File: 22b.png (108KB, 406x434px) Image search: [Google]
22b.png
108KB, 406x434px
>>8202036
>>8202236
>>8202317
>>8202346
>>8202352
>>8202735
>>8203141
>>8203232
>>8203307
>>8203452

as Zombo, i'd like to thank you all for your devout adoration, my humble followers

None of those were me tho, i only post in reply to people who mention me on /lgbt/ because 4chan is cancer
>>
>>8213784
I bet you look so cute with it. If I was in your class I probably couldn't resist on hitting on you.
>>
>>8213803
>followers

Naw man you're a fag. I live in your head rent free and you bring me up daily amd you just annoy me in general.
>>
File: SPAFF ON MY FACE DADDY.png (766KB, 608x606px) Image search: [Google]
SPAFF ON MY FACE DADDY.png
766KB, 608x606px
>>8214041
i dont bring up anyone daily except myself and my bf, dont flatter urself, im too narcissistic for that.
>>
Can I ask for hair advice here?
>>
>>8214200
Same, starting to grow my hair out and want it to feel soft and smooth so what do?
I shampoo every 3 or 4 days and conditioner every day
>>
>>8214277
Since you're asking I'll go ahead and ask my own then.
So basically my hair is extremely long, down past my ass more or less. But I really don't know how to take care of it super properly and I also have some problems I'd like help with.
I have really bad MPB and it's a constant source of stress and anxiety for me, and I don't really know what to do or what kind of doctor or specialist to see over it, anybody got any advice with early onset MPB? I want to save my hair before it's totally gone in a few years. I'm not even that old, either.
Also I have psoriasis pretty bad on my scalp.

As for you anon, you only shampoo every 3-4 days? I do mine every other day or every day, depends when I shower. And condition it, but it seems like the conditioner I use no longer makes it soft or smooth anymore. I'm a ditz when it comes to hair.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.