[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we heal the relationship between T and LGB? Trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: rROUm3iw-300x300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rROUm3iw-300x300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
How do we heal the relationship between T and LGB?

Trannies are the most hated group on 4chan. There's probably more of a fan following for school shooters and serial killers.
>>
>>8180395
I wish the lgb didn't hate me. I get told to kill myself daily on 4chan which doesn't affect me at all but for some reason when lgbt people tell me mean things it hurts a lot.
>>
>>8180402
Same, girl. I'm pretty sure I (and we) did literally nothing to antagonize them and they post hateful threads daily. It's sad.
>>
>>8180395
Stop being such self-centered narcissists for starters.
Nobody cares how much Estrogen you are currently taking.
Nobody cares how big your ribcage is.

Try an talk about something other than your ability to pass for a change.
>>
>>8180395
> how do we heal the relationship
With fire and physical removal tbqh, hons
>>
Purge LGB. Purge /pol/. Purge the cis scum. LISPers shall inherit the earth.
>>
>>8180453
We talk about all sorts of stuff involving life on mtfg.

>Nobody cares how much Estrogen you are currently taking
Well, they're asking fellow trans girls, not you. so why do you take offense
>>
>>8180464
>tfw I'm degenerate but I think LG should get gassed because they're more degenerate
Their hedonistic lifestyle doesn't coincide with my Christian beliefs, tbqhfam
>>
>>8180466
The board is 99% trans threads and they're almost all bait, petty, pathetic, or all 3 at once.
>>
>>8180395
>How do we heal the relationship between T and LGB?
We don't.
>Trannies are the most hated group on 4chan.
One-third of those who attempt the initiation fail and, quite possibly, die. Sour grapes; they envy our power. But they're too weak to look oblivion in the eye.
>>
>>8180478
So why not make more lgb threads?
>>
File: fedor.jpg (57KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
fedor.jpg
57KB, 540x540px
>>8180479
>Sour grapes; they envy our power. But they're too weak to look oblivion in the eye.
Every time I read a tranny post like this I imagine them tipping their fedoras so hard it sends ripples through the galaxy, such mid 2000s cringecore emo mallgoth tryhardism it hurts to even read without wincing.
>>
>>8180395
You're joking right? Loads of people love trans women. There's threads all the time on all sorts of boards. You make people question their sexuality and through that accept trans women.
>>
File: BATHETIC.png (123KB, 263x342px) Image search: [Google]
BATHETIC.png
123KB, 263x342px
wAIT BLAIRE IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU? HOLY SHIT HI
>>
>>8180506
No, there really isn't. You must be thinking of /b/ in 2007 jerking off to traps. R9k, /pol/, and /lgbt/, hell all of 4chan collectively hate trannies.
>>8180478
boohoo, you little faggot. cry more about how your board has too many posts you were forced into reading. how dare people discuss things not related to you, right?
>>
>>8180521
Yeah it's me Blaire, just doin me
being more attractive and intelligent than 99.99% of trannies
>>
>>8180503
>it hurts
Yes, I'm so miraculous I can cause physical pain through sheer force of shitposting.
>>
File: fedora flip.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fedora flip.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>8180545
>I'm so miraculous I can cause physical pain through sheer force of shitposting
>>
>>8180557
You leave Scooby out of this.
>>
File: when he denies you his dick.jpg (77KB, 1038x528px) Image search: [Google]
when he denies you his dick.jpg
77KB, 1038x528px
u r meanie faec noob
>>
>>8180458
shouldn't the free market make me into a pretty girl?
>>
>>8180536
You're not a tranny though. You're a gay man. You said so yourself.
>>
>>8180624
It might but it won't make you into less of a communist.
>>
>>8180777
i'm not much of a communist...
>>
>>8180710
Are you mentally impaired? How did you manage to get so incredibly stupid?
>>
>>8180798
What triggered you dude? We've all seen the Theryn tweets.

No shame in being gay.
>>
>>8180471
Wow. You're really grabbing any straws you can find for a false sense of moral superiority, aren't you?
>>
fuck fixing it. They're stuck up their own asses, make everything about themselves, overflow the board with their bullshit, pushing threads off the page by nights end, I cant even go into a prettyboi thread without the fucks filing in and turning it into a pass or not shit show, or how long theyve been fucking doing mones. Making up bullshit labels and applying it to everyone they see, assuming everyone else is trans too. yeah fuck you niggers.
>>
>>8180395
Don't bother. 4chan and everyone that posts here aren't worth getting upset over.
You won't be able to convince any of the gays that do have a problem with trannies to change their mind. They want to hate you, or they're put off by something you probably have no control over. Trying to force the issue will probably just result in a backfire effect.
L's G's and B's aren't hegemonic, so it's not like it's even possible to convince all of us to agree on any subject.
4chan doesn't matter. The L's G's and B's with influence are already on T's side. .
>>
>>8181531
Pretty much this.
Also get away from it every now and then or you'll start thinking most people actually think this way.
>>
>>8180471

Neither does posting on 4chan, but that's okay because you're a hypocrite
>>
how about stop with the fucking avatar and trip faggetory
and stop with making every thread a about trans shit there's a reason that there is a cis lesbian get it because you can't stop taking about your fucking favorite anime girls and your fucking surgical scars
>>
File: 1394907467924.jpg (80KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1394907467924.jpg
80KB, 456x386px
>>8180395
There's too many tranny threads about not passing or how to pass and shit. You should be making this shit in a single thread. You think you make /lgbt/ 'interesting' but you all post the same thing.
>>
>>8180453
Thats kinda rude, person. We are not narcissists all the time. This is a board for lgbt discussion, so obviously we will only really talk about the parts of our lives that pertain the lgbt things.

Though i agree we really do need to shut up about passing. Passing is good, but being obsessed with it is unhealthy, its just denying that you are transgender.
>>
>>8180395
Stop the transphobic jokes going around in society.
>>
Euthanize the /pol/ retards.

They are cancerous even to straight boards.
>>
>>8180395
>Trannies are the most hated group on 4chan
Thats because you have some of the most annoying undesirable character traits a person can have
>>8180466
>girls
>>
File: passgen1.jpg (153KB, 1056x724px) Image search: [Google]
passgen1.jpg
153KB, 1056x724px
>>8180395
but-but we just want one inch, we swear
>>
File: IMG_3285.jpg (320KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3285.jpg
320KB, 960x1280px
It's stupid how everyone thinks the autistic fags and dykes on this board represent all of LGB.

Where I live, it's generally seen as "cool" to be trans. Everyone wants to befriend trannies, including both cishets and homos of both genders. My endocrinologist, whose specialty is working with trans patients, is a cis butch lesbian.

t. NYC-chan
>>
Blair is an edgelord. Yorick is better.
>>
>>8183048
It's not like this in Seattle. Nobody gives a fuck really. Maybe I hang out in the wrong circles? I haven't gone to an lgbt group since I came here
>>
>>8180395
Blaire your on the same path as kat blaque the signs are all there.
>>
>>8182766
such as?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.