[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bill Nye dare I say /ourperson/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: billnye.jpg (84KB, 524x1024px) Image search: [Google]
billnye.jpg
84KB, 524x1024px
Is Bill Nye dare I say /ourperson/
>>
>>8179115
Shill
>>
>>8179133
Shill Nye the biased guy.
>>
He never said that.
>>
>>8179115
The mass-triggering of conservatards has been unreal. Bill has my respect for that.
>>
File: homer1.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
homer1.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>It's only 2!
>No it's a spectrum!

I don't care.
Everyone who cares, without exception, is an insufferable boring fucktard.
You either have legit autism, or you are value signalling to show off how fucking cool you think you are to some group.
There are far too many people who clearly have nothing better to do with their lives than join in a completely worthless debate.
This shit is about as meaningful and interesting as arguing and debating about ponies or sonic the hedgehog or model trains or some other bullshit that autistic people get obsessed with.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>8179115
>they are teaching this to kids in school.

This is EXTREMELY problematic.
>>
This episode has morons so fucking mad. The salt is delicious.
>>
>>8179228
>nope
nah
>>
>>8179115
sex is a spectrum of characteristics dictated by genetics, hormones and environmental factors, so hes right.

gender is social and since hes white american, theres only two genders. theres man and woman as your social roles, and while roles are being broken down, it makes for a wider expression of the two. its still a binary. if he was native American then maybe there would be two spirit as a third gender. but he ain't and America and every other white person society is a gender binary system. your identity don't mean shit and being nonbinary means you have no role in society aka a useless hippy dropout. hes being paid by political scientists to say this lmao
>>
>>8179228
>Frozen sperm fuck comes home from school
>Announces that he's Trigender on the way home
>Crash my car into a pole and we die in an instant
>>
>>8179151
You're actually right. He never says that in the original episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPR-4zbnVI
>>
>>8179165
He's triggering liberals too, dumbass. The "sex junk" song will set our movement back a decade.
>>
Your science guy is now a full-blown cuck.
>>
>>8179469
Delicious tears
>>
>>8179485
Please be troll/bait. I want to believe my community isn't actually this retarded.
>>
>>8179519
>my community
>>
>>8179466
The song is awkward and stupid like most "educational" songs. It'll get plenty of attention for being "cringey" and using dumb slang but there's nothing offensive or controversial in it.

With how much you guys have hyped it up I expected it to be way more interesting. It felt exactly like the dumb songs from his old show but with some minor swearing.
>>
>>8179526
You have to be fucking stupid. Talking about her vagina and "buttplay" jokes is extremely controversial, and if you think otherwise you probably live in Japan.
>>
File: its both.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
its both.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>8179519
>>
File: SAGE AND HIDE.jpg (24KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
SAGE AND HIDE.jpg
24KB, 199x253px
>>8179115
I hate this kind of thread on /pol/, go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>8179535
Saying "buttplay" is controversial? Making a joke about your junk talking is controversial? No wonder Ace Ventura is rated X. The dude talks out of his ass the whole movie, like you're doing right now.

You're either a puritan or extremely sheltered. None of the jokes in this song would feel shocking or out-of-place in a modern sitcom. The sexual references were super mild. It was just presented in a really awkward, ham-fisted way.
>>
>>8179246
Not just mad. Scared. Which is even more delicious.

Religious people being scared is not a new flavor, but to be scared of Bill Nye...now that is a new flavor. I like it.
>>
File: nicolewew6.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nicolewew6.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>8179596
The endgame for social liberation and the SJW is pedo rights.

They think if a 12 year old consents, adults should be able to screw them.
>>
People who were shocked by this episode must have never watched his old show. He always presented the current consensus (regardless of controversy) and surrounded it with hammy songs, skits, and visual aids. It's the same format.
>>
>>8179646
Why would the end-game rights of liberals match the early-game rights of conservatives? Horseshoe theory is bullshit, anon.

The period in which gay marches stopped dressing up in suits and talking straight and begging straights to listen to a polite word or two, is the same period in which gays kicked the pedos out. You pedos like to be all dull and boring and obedient, gays have other plans.
>>
>>8179646
That's bullshit, Nicole, and you know it.
Stop spreading lies!
>>
>>8179676
The people financing the liberals and SJW realize that full blown pedo rights takes generations and generations to normalize.

They always attempt to sexualize the youth and get them more promiscuous at a younger age.

>also calling someone a pedo for attempting to redpill people about pedos
>>
File: nicoleha.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nicoleha.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>8179680
>>
>>8179682
Tell that to the world-record abortion procedures in southern states among conservative teenage girls.
>>
>>8179695
those girls are having sex with boys not adults you stupid twat
>>
how are so many people falling for low effort bait
>>
>>8179701
Not according to the sky high cases of statutory rape in southern states among conservative adult men.
>>
>>8179707
Diseases don't win by screaming "le bait", anon.
>>
File: Anna Nicole.jpg (195KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anna Nicole.jpg
195KB, 685x1024px
>>8179710
>tfw just booked a flight to Charleston
>>
>>8179770
How do diseases win then?
>>
File: ancestry us canada.png (478KB, 2608x2416px) Image search: [Google]
ancestry us canada.png
478KB, 2608x2416px
>>8179710
>southern states among conservative adult men
Those are all niggers, anon. The south is about as white as Brazil.
>>
>>8179177
Based
>>
>>8179796
>about as white as Brazil

actually, it isn't even that white.
>>
>>8179596
Excuse me for not wanting to fucking be represented by the garbage displayed on Bill Nye the BS of Engineering Guy. Can't you take your toys back to the bedroom and out of the parades, or are you too much of a flamer to act like a decent human being?
>>
>>8179596
Most people are disgusted by that shit. Just because you flaunt your gaping anus to the rest of the world and think it's normal doesn't mean other people find it tasteful.

t. fag
>>
>>8179646
>>8179676
>>8179682
What even makes you think pedos are a powerful enough group to have this kind of influence?
>>
>>8179863
>I'm okay with gays as long as they pretend to be straight
t. straight disease
>>
>>8179596
I think they still think his new show is for kids.
>>
>>8180187
There are two kinds of pedos.

Wealthy pedos and non wealthy pedos.

The wealthy pedos have been networking with each other for hundreds of years.
>>
>>8180195
> not rapping about a pansexual butt stuff orgy with fleshlights and wood sprites and sad clowns in the pale moonlight
> pretending to be straight
nigga what
>>
>>8180195
> WHY PICK BETWEEN HARD OR MOIST, I'M SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT OHH OH OH

You know you've fallen when even fags think you're fags
>>
>>8180247
I guess you would know
>>
>>8180187

This >>8180247 is correct. Pedophiles aren't all just fat men luring children or Uncle Harvey letting you play with his Wii, human trafficking, especially of prepubescent and pubescent girls and boys, is a massive multi-billion dollar industry which is well-financed, well-connected, and well-protected.

There are some famous abduction stories in the US which evidence shows to have been connected to international pedophilia rings.
>>
File: 13wi4.jpg (50KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
13wi4.jpg
50KB, 480x478px
>>8180374
>>
>>8179676
> things that never happened: the post.
>>
I finally braved the abacus segment and I'm happy to say it's actually pretty on-point, aside from the cringy jokes, and the fact that he just spews the information without actually explaining the science behind it or why anyone should bother knowing it, and the fact that he glosses over transgenderism to legitimise nonbinary bullshit. But seeing this after coming off the 'sex junk' video, it could have been so much worse, so I'll count my blessings.

All in all, it honestly seems pretty harmless, if superficial.
The big downside to that is the fact that something quite reasonable is now roped in with all this bullshit about ice cream rape orgies and talking vaginas, making the relatively benign concept of explaining the difference and variation in sex/gender/expression/attraction seem equally goofy to anyone who's never heard of it before. Which is a real shame, since what can feel like an convoluted overcomplication can actually be a very satisfying simplification for all this spectrum nonsense going on these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKZ-P97PgxA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKjKZ5RzT9s
>>
>>8179177
But what about getting fined for not calling people 'xir'?
>>
>>8179283

What the fuck. I just learned so much in 1 minute and 23 seconds. And yet in the ~10 minutes in clips that I've seen of this god awful gender episode, all I've gotten is tumblr buzzword vomit.

>>8183115 here.
Now I'm extra disappointed. He could have explained it so clearly and concisely. Instead he's all airy fairy "well it can be this, that, the other," and throws in a bunch of really awkward sexual and political jokes.
All he really accomplished in the clips I linked was saying "this is what you thought it was, but you're wrong, it's more complicated, but I won't explain how or why." Of course people are going to be fucking frustrated, what are they supposed to get out of any of this?

This is where it feels like pandering, he gives off the air of knowing full well he's preaching to the choir, rather than educating people who don't know anything about the topic.
It's amazing how he's so much less condescending when he's explaining something to literal 5 year olds than when he's explaining something for adults.
>>
>>8179855
I fix the map for you, anon.
>>
File: 1493015414220.png (418KB, 2116x2552px) Image search: [Google]
1493015414220.png
418KB, 2116x2552px
>>8179796
>>8179855
Here
>>
>>8179151
>>8179115
Can we dwell on this more?

An asshurt /pol/tard made up this quote. Literally LMAO
>>
>>8179796
Showing that most blacks happen to live in the area with the most cases of statuatory rape does not prove that they are the primary perpetrators.

Correlation =/= causation.

If you want to provide a source that specifically shows blacks in the southern US commit most of the statutory rapes, go ahead.
>>
>>8179659
This. The only difference is that his new show is aimed at young adults rather than elementary school students, hence the explicit content.
>>
>>8179115
You know the top image is made by trolls from /tv/, right?
>>
>>8179115
/OurBipedThatIdentifiesAsMale/
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.