[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Typed "why do transsexuals deal with so much ridicule"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1436490399343.jpg (178KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436490399343.jpg
178KB, 1000x1000px
Part 1

And the third search result just kills me (http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/whats-really-behind-americas-transgender-mania/). People will never learn. I have been on HRT since 18 now 24 got srs pass ect... and this is why I still choose to be stealth and only tell people close to me. I don't have much friends. My highest goal in life right now is to get a 9-5 office type job which will soon happen. My entertainment has shifted focus to vain acts because of the lack of empathy and understanding in society.... I don't think people except actual transsexuals will ever understand this condition and maybe a few scientists. Not for at least 100 years...

Reading an article like this while trying to figure out why people treat people like me with such disgust makes me feel dead inside. Most of my physical dysphoria is alleviated and yet people constantly say I have a mental illness when its a fucking neurological condition that can potentially lead to mental illness do to all the trauma. Getting older with this condition you start to realize that. so you focus on overcoming all the mental illness' you have.
>>
File: 1445039310793.jpg (199KB, 1000x812px) Image search: [Google]
1445039310793.jpg
199KB, 1000x812px
>>8178986
Part 2

Like for me Idk if it was because i suffer from eczema as well but apparently I just found out that I self harm as a coping mechanism I don't cut I just enjoy scalding hot showers and scratching alot since pain sends dopamine as a means to relax you because the relief also affects your mental state as well (it also explains why my mental state is better when I take pain killers not that i am currently taking any just when I was when I had surgery). I have done this ever since I was little and never even knew i was performing self harm to cope with my unfortunate predicament in life. And now that I pass and have a chance at a normal life I am starting to realize all the issues I must overcome and so I started exercising and focusing on a more positive outlook on life.

The moments I still deal with dysphoria are all related to social issues now. Like dating, or reading all this mockery of transsexualism, people not knowing that it's extremely similar to being intersex, seeing idiots like blaire the drag queen being pariahs of the condition to the masses. Queer people taking the word transgender and thinking its some gender equality and identity political movement thus directly asking the right conservative side to make judgment and create bs laws which leads to even more drama and complete shameful representations of the actual medical condition of transsexualism being seen only as some liberal shitshow. As you can see alot of my dysphoria is only fed due to other peoples complete misunderstanding of what i suffer with and I am called a mentally ill degenerate because of it?!? because I live in a world full of judgmental fucks? If anything I think its only normal for a human to respond this way when they have to deal with such a horrible idiotic society.
>>
Signed.
>>
>>8178986
>>8178988
It sucks being trans anon. I'm in boymode because I really can't deal with the stress of other people judging me all the time. It really is traumatic being trans and I feel like most of it is because of society. If people would understand it's a disease and be more accepting I would've came out when I was like 14. Unfortunately that's not the world we live in. Anyways I hope everything gets better for you.
>>
File: IMG_20170426_181447.jpg (40KB, 549x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_181447.jpg
40KB, 549x387px
>>8178988
> seeing idiots like blaire the drag queen being pariahs of the condition to the masses. Queer people taking the word transgender and thinking its some gender equality and identity political movement thus directly asking the right conservative side to make judgment and create bs laws which leads to even more drama and complete shameful representations of the actual medical condition of transsexualism being seen only as some liberal shitshow.

I feel this. I feel this a lot.
>>
File: 1443419722795.png (2MB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443419722795.png
2MB, 986x1000px
>>8179053
OP here
The only thing that drives me from not killing myself yet is making money working my way up in the company ill be working for to gain affluence, anime, videogames, twitch streaming and the last legal hoop to fix my birth certificate. I'm not suicidal I mean maybe I am but what I meant is I am not afraid of death like so many plebs in this existence are.
>>
You don't see our hear from all the people who don't give a shit or just accept you as you are. Or if you do, they don't stick out as much in your memory. The loudest, most hateful voices are the ones that stick with you. It certainly doesn't help you when this starts to build into a mild persecution complex, not to say that transsexuals aren't persecuted, just that it's a bad coping mechanism and doesn't really help you in any way.
>>
>>8179096
Do you work at McDonalds?
>>
>>8179176
no ill be a secretary in a corporate type company not related to the food industry.
>>
>>8179141
it doesn't matter how many people don't give a shit because they all just accept and go along with whatever the people who hate us do.
>>
bump i guess
>>
>>8178986
>Shitty religious diseases act like shit
>I better take it out on myself and never ever face that these religious people are diseases!
>>
>>8179552
no i realize but how do you cope with knowing that the majority of people are like this to us and how do you cope with knowing that most people will never understand what transsexualism actually is.
>>
>>8179746
boy mode or become a shut in
>>
>>8179279
Nice job logicing yourself into a place that allows you to continue wallowing in shit. The logic isn't even sound. Move to a city. There's too many people for anyone to give a shit.

With that kind of response you're just falling back into the routine of being miserable and helpless.
>>
>>8179757
why would i boymode if i pass? and i am already a shut in. like i said my life is literally anime and videogames
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.