[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other truscum here? Getting real sick of people treating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170424_180536349.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_180536349.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Any other truscum here?

Getting real sick of people treating my medical condition like an identity or a game of dress up.
>>
>>8177681
i was truscum for a long time, then i became a blanchardian
which i guess is the logical evolution of it
ironically it made me a lot more accepting of bizarre tumblr shit ("nah the fact that he's entirely female in personality, has been pregnant 5 times, and takes 20 dicks a day doesn't invalidate anything, it just means he's aap")
>>
>>8177681
>she thinks being trans is a medical condition
>>
>>8177689
I thought Blanchard didn't mention ftms at all but I didn't read too much of his stuff.

>>8177696
Why wouldn't it be? We need medical treatment to resolve our dysphoria. Even my insurance covers my testosterone and will cover my surgeries because it's proven to be medically necessary.
>>
>>8177709
>he thinks the reason his hrt and his surgeries are covered by his insurance isn't because of political lobbying by the LGBT community
>>
>>8177696
It's a spiritual condition. I consider castration a rite, and estrogen an entheogen. Still, I'll take medical transitioners over indoctrinated relativists any day.
>>
>>8177696
>schizophrenia
>not medical condition
>>
>>8177716
it's covered because decades of research have shown that it's medically necessary for us. it was covered long before lgbt lobbying was a thing.

>>8177730
if you know anything about schizophrenia you would know it's not even similar to transexualism
>>
>>8177709
I don't think anyone on /lgbt/ has read Blanchard.
>>
>>8177737
It's covered because the law says they must cover it.

That's thanks to lobbying.
>>
>>8177764
i have, hence why i introduced the board to the typology in the first place
it did not go entirely as expected
>>
>>8177771
pffft YOU introduced blanchardism here? overestimating yourself a bit dont you think tripfag?
>>
>>8177681
Truscum here.
Transtrenders make my blood boil.
>>
>>8177771
>it did not go entirely as expected
I'm not sure what you were expecting, but what happened was easily within the realm of expectations considering the board culture.
>>
>>8177785
they also got trump elected by memeing about him.
>>
>>8177793
same. they're all idiots.
>>
>>8177771
You what? We talked about AGP years before you showed up. You just helped force the meme along with the dipshits.
>>
>>8178444
And I thought I was a weenie. I suppose it goes without asking there's no one you're close enough to ask if they would do it for you?
>>
File: 3904589034.png (2MB, 2544x1432px) Image search: [Google]
3904589034.png
2MB, 2544x1432px
>>8177681
What are the trutrans opinions on the type of people here who identify with trash like >>8170651 and yet claim to have legitimate GID ?
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8178452
no.. i wish.
>>
I'm truscum, but I keep it on the downlow as a private and personal opinion that I do not share with or impose on others.

I'm a facilitator for transgender support groups through two different agencies, and the militant attitude of other truscum harms actual, real trans people more than it does transtrenders. The biggest truth I've come to see is that people don't know what dysphoria actually IS, and that there are plenty of young trans teens who don't understand or accurately quantify their symptoms. They are often the loudest about dysphoria being unnecessary, despite experiencing a shit ton of it themselves.

There's a lot of miscommunication between different sects of trans people, and a lot of misunderstanding because the language we use to describe our conditions is incredibly imprecise.

I make sure that the safe spaces I am a part of creating are as open and welcoming to different people as is possible, because the people who seek out these spaces NEED them. I never want to see a trans person kill themselves or get killed because they felt like they didn't belong in the exact community that they needed to reach to for support.

Listening to so many different adult and teenage trans people on a weekly basis, I've seen a lot of differences of identity and opinion. The number of transtrenders I've seen? Incredibly low. Even kids identifying as tumberina-demiboy-genderfluids with blue hair, & late transitioning shriveled up hons who appear to make very minimal effort to pass - when these people open up their hearts and their insecurities, their story invariably leads to the same inner wars that all trans people have about existing in an alien body and societal role that has never fit their brain.

I can count the number of transtrenders without any kind of dysphoria I've met on my fingers, and every one of these people grew tired of their politics and phased out of the community or realized what they felt was different than dysphoria & stayed as an ally.
>>
>>8178508
This is an interesting post, thank you.

I used to identify as nonbinary before I realized I was a binary trans man. I thought maybe since my dysphoria fluctuated and that I had some feminine interests, I was NB.
>>
>>8178508
>the militant attitude of other truscum harms actual, real trans people more than it does transtrenders
An attitude shouldn't harm either.

>people don't know what dysphoria actually IS, and that there are plenty of young trans teens who don't understand or accurately quantify their symptoms.
What is dysphoria actually, anon?
>>
>>8178621
>What is dysphoria actually, anon?
Sorry, character limit was kicking my ass. I ascribe to the generally accepted belief that dysphoria is the incongruity between what the brain expects the body to be versus how the body is actually configured. Dysphoria is the mentally and emotionally harmful disconnect between their mental gender and physical sex. How that manifests and what it's intensity is varies widely between people.

> An attitude shouldn't harm either.
In an ideal world, it wouldn't. But truscum widely proclaiming that only certain types of trans people are real enough to deserve to exist in the community means that repressed trans people don't seek the help they need (socially or medically) to live fulfilling and proactive lives. I can not count the number of times I have heard, "I don't know if I'm trans enough to be here...." or people claiming they feel like an imposter in a space that doesn't belong to them, almost always coming from a legitimately trans individual.

These people need resources so that they can understand their medical condition, instead of feeling broken and alone in an unwelcoming and often dangerous world. (And y'all can say I'm exaggerating on "unwelcoming and dangerous" if you want to, but a trans person was murdered in my community last year, and I take it very seriously.)

>>8178563
You're welcome. I'm glad you got something out of it.
>>
>>8178668
>How that manifests and what it's intensity is varies widely between people.
Ok but how do I tell if what I feel is actual dysphoria...

>But truscum widely proclaiming that only certain types of trans people are real enough to deserve to exist in the community means that repressed trans people don't seek the help they need
I meant that their attitude harming real trans people more than trenders isn't the issue. It harming either is the issue.

>a trans person was murdered in my community last year,
Because they were trans?
>>
>>8178668
>character limit was kicking my ass

that's natures way of telling you to shut the fuck up.
you talk too much.
seriously, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8178668
>I can not count the number of times I have heard, "I don't know if I'm trans enough to be here...." or people claiming they feel like an impostor in a space that doesn't belong to them, almost always coming from a legitimately trans individual.

This is actually a really interesting point, I've never thought of it like that.

How do you feel about people that are actively involved in the transgender community / claim some sort of trans identity while simultaneously trying to separate bodily / physical dysphoria from a "trans narrative?" I think it's important for people that legitimately need help feel safe to ender a space and not feel as if they are "intruding" or illegitimate, but at the same time at a certain point you have to draw the line somewhere right? Otherwise the very definition of "transgender" becomes so watered down and convoluted it no longer serves its intended purpose, and if anything only becomes some sort of a political tool people use as a means to reinforce the idea that gender roles are inherently destructive / should be "abolished" / etc.
>>
>>8178746
No it's nature's way of telling anon to make a second post!
>>
>>8178700
> Ok but how do I tell if what I feel is actual dysphoria...
If you don't have confidence in your conclusions, talk to other people who have more experience and understanding. A trans-inclusive therapist is a good place to start. Support groups are also a useful tool. Do some serious self reflection and compare your experiences to those of others. Reach your conclusions through exploration and consideration.

> Because they were trans?
Yes.

>>8178766
I think that any one person writing the description for what the trans narrative should look like is a vastly under representative picture of a complicated experience.

The conversation of "What do these these words mean?" Is one that has merit and needs to be explored eventually, but at this time I feel like community policing is doing significant harm for little good. I think we may already be reaching the point where "transgender" has become too much of an umbrella term to serve a useful purpose. I mean, I'm truscum. I think that dysphoria and medical transition should be inherently part of that label, and right now they're not. But I prioritize the safety and well being of individual people over my ability to be right in a political conversation, so it's an opinion I keep to myself.

I'm never going to vocally police who is and isn't trans, because in my experience for the most part the people who aren't filter themselves out. There is a very loud minority who doesn't, but that's the case in any group. I don't see it as a uniquely transgender problem.
>>
>>8178886
How do you feel about people who say their dysphoria is only social and don't want medical transition because of that, only pronoun and name changes?
>>
>>8178886
>If you don't have confidence in your conclusions, talk to other people who have more experience and understanding.
I have my own different views, some of which are very different to yours and some of which are still being worked out. So I'm not going to take what you say as a diagnosis, but I'd like to know how you, as someone who describes themselves as truscum, define dysphoria. Or at least a working definition for "probably really dysphoric, should definitely keep looking into it" and "probably not dysphoric, but if you feel trans don't be put off further exploration"?

tl;dr I will reach/am reaching my own conclusions but I'd like to know your thinking as part of my consideration

>Yes.
What happened? I'm sorry :(

>I think that dysphoria and medical transition should be inherently part of that label,
What part should medical transition be? Is it possible for someone who isn't trans to your standard to consider, want or get medical transition?
>>
>>8178903
>>8178903
It's a simplified claim that interacts with a broader and more complicated reality.

What are their experiences with dysphoria? What do they consider dysphoria? How do they currently present? Why? Are pronoun and name changes enough to make them feel like they "pass"? Are they using the pronoun and name change to make a political statement, or are they alleviating a pain? Where does that pain come from, does it come from being seen as a gender, or from the expectations society has for that gender? What experiences with their body have convinced them they do not have physical dysphoria? (Are they legitimately at peace with their body, or only at peace with disassociating from their body?) Why does being seen as a specific gender make them feel better?

It's a statement that people make that comes with a lot of unpacked baggage, and has different implications depending on the rest of their identity. I've heard it from both trans people, and gender nonconforming cis people. I have always heard it from people who needed to look on deeper self reflection before opening their mouth and speaking for others.

I know someone personally who goes by they/them pronouns because it causes them social distress to hear female pronouns, but they have no physical dysphoria, and they are cis and personally identify as cis. I know someone who uses "it/itself" pronouns as a political statement, even though they are a medically transitioning trans person. Our relationship with identity and language is complicated, and should be treated as such.
>>
>>8178963
Hey, I'm not ignoring your message but won't have time to reply until later.

Sage for lack of contribution.
>>
>>8178886
>I think that any one person writing the description for what the trans narrative should look like is a vastly under representative picture of a complicated experience.

It's unfortunate how when we attempt to define / construct narratives for a "category" of person in a political context we inevitably end up excluding and harming the very people it intended to help. I think you are right, intuitively it feels necessary to accurately "define" and to a certain extent "police" the definition of "transgender" / a legitimate transgender identity but at the same time the process of a putting language / unraveling ones "trans" related experiences can be a difficult and messy process that isn't always extremely self evident to the person in question.

>I think we may already be reaching the point where "transgender" has become too much of an umbrella term to serve a useful purpose

I do still think this is a legitimate problem and i'm not sure what can be done about it without being somewhat inherently exclusionary towards some people that would otherwise claim some sort of "transgender identity."
>>
yeah. i mean, cis people are cis people and if they wanna transition for whatever fucking reason that's fine, but i really hate that theyre given way more respect/a bigger voice than people who legit need to transition. they make transsexuality into some pointless bullshit political statement that honestly is pretty fucking conservative and essentialist.

like i know everyone's hard up on this "play nice everything will be fine" stuff but i get so tired of hearing cis people without dysphoria being genuinely awful and creepy and rapey and telling actual trans people they're terrible for having a medical condition and other cis people (unsurprisingly) being like "yeah, this sounds right-- thinking this way makes you a terrible person!"

i've tried going to trans """""masc"""""" support groups and for the most part they're 100% just pasty white girls with terrible hair wearing terrible dresses and green lipstick being like "hmmm please don't judge anyone" whilst simultaneously telling people that talking about dysphoria is damaging, sex is fake but 1000000 fake made up genders are real and should be respected, "identifying as male" automatically makes you a shitty person, and having a sexual orientation that isn't fluid is genuinely evil. it's incredibly alienating. it makes me wish there was some other term i could go by besides "trans" because i don't related or understand these shitheads at all.

i miss the crew from back in the day-- especially dudes like theotheropinion, but i get why most of them gave up. what's the point in trying? we were lambasted before these fucks came in and took over and we're lambasted now. the "trans community" doesn't and has never cared about actual transsexuals. it fucking sucks but that's the way cis people are i guess.
>>
>>8179690
i used to follow theotheropinion too. he was great and helped me realize i was actually trans and not non binary.

are you in the transmed discord? it's comfy.
>>
>>8179913
nope, i didnt even know it existed! nick helped me through a bunch of shit honestly. i think he was a big deal to a lot of us in part because he was awesome
>>
>>8177681
I used to be, I stopped giving a shit. I guess I still kind of am but just really apathetic about it. Maybe it's 'cause I personally already got through the important medical hoops so I can't really feel bitter about a 14 year old identifying as spacegender. It doesn't affect me. Plus I was a dumbass at 14, I think I went through a commie phase (like full on supporting the Soviet Union kind of dumbass commie) at that age.
>>
>>8179926
nick was really kind. i think finding out that drakensberg was a catfish hurt him a lot and that's part of why he left.
>>
>>8177681
what do yall think of ray blanchi saying agps might benefit from bottom surgery
>>
>>8179986
no-one cares about blanch apart from his cultists, hes irrelevant to truscum. truscum is medicalism opposed to genderspecials and nontransitioning thought police co-opting a movement for rights and healthcare access. who cares about fetishists and crossdressers
>>
>>8180017
a lot of transmeds I know care about fetishists getting access to medical care because they don't realize they're fetishists. often they're old "trans women" who end up non-passing, creepy (like by age regressing), detransitioning, and killing themselves. they also make the trans community look bad
>>
>>8180033
you shoulda just said hons. by default desu, i thought you meant shit like ex drag queens and full on 'i got a boner first time i wore my taffeta dress' shit
>>
>>8180017
>who cares about fetishists and crossdressers
Doesn't everyone deserve rights and healthcare access?
>>
>>8180083
consider this: do you support getting chemo because you identify as having cancer or have a fetish for having cancer
>>
>>8180102
consider this: do you think bald is a hair color
>>
>>8180104
do you mind explaining how this is related to anything
>>
>>8180102
If I had cancer, yes I would want to get chemo
>>
>>8180102
Discrimination against TG/CD people is fine as long as TG people are protected?
>>
>>8180127
someone having a fetish for/identifying as having cancer without having cancer is a distinctly different thing
>>
>>8180147
crossdressers do not require medical treatment dumbshit

if they want it, they should absolutely have to pay for it
>>
>>8180183
Don't change the subject. You said CD people don't need the rights TG people do.

You think it should be fine to fire someone for for gender presentation unless they meet your truscum standards.
>>
>>8180333
Do CrossDressers bring their fetish to work?
>>
>>8180377
There we have it, you want to deny the same rights you demand for yourself from others.
>>
>>8180333
>You think it should be fine to fire someone for for gender presentation unless they meet your truscum standards.

yes exactly, you get it. i mean its like drag queens, its a skinned mockery of a gender worn because they get a kick out of it. fired, denied social housing whatever ok, but fined for being in public? definitely. if its a sexual fetish, keep it behind closed doors. theres public decency laws you know.
>>
>>8180333
thats not what im saying at all, crossdressers shouldnt be fired, i just dont think they should be considered trans or be prescribed medical treatment for their interest

theres tons of grey area between being trans and being gnc
>>
>>8180407
Being trans isn't a fetish.
It is a lifestyle.
>>
>>8180410
>keep it behind closed doors. theres public decency laws you know.
This is incredibly closed-minded and hypocritical. You don't deserve any rights above everyone else.

>>8180418
We were talking about rights. What trans rights do you want that you would accept being given to CDs too?
>>
>>8180449
most issues cd's face are not the issues trans people face (eg: medical care, legal gender change, etc) and this is a false equivalence so calm the fuck down dumbass cissie

regardless, crossdressing and transsexualism are two completely different issues with different needs-- that being said, i think cis people who are crossdressers should be able to wear whatever they want without public chagrin, but i think it's shitty if they pretend we have the same issues and needs.
>>
>>8180477
We were just talking about an identical issue TG and CD people face...
>>
>>8180571
>an identical issue

it isn't identical though
>>
>>8180439
Some CDs do it as a lifestyle. Some TGs have a fetish for it.

>>8180673
>natal male wants to wear female clothing
>boss wants them fired
The only difference is the outcome you want. One gets fired, one the boss has to suck up.
>>
>>8177785
i literally did, i've only had a trip on for a few days
i'm quitting the board anyway, i used to post in almost every trans-related thread but i'm winding down my identity
that is in fact why i use a trip now, if i was as active as i was as an anon with a trip it'd look stupid so it's a reminder to not post
>>8178392
>We talked about AGP years before you showed up
precisely
you were all talking about agp and completely misunderstanding it and not actually going by blanchard's typology
i attempted to fix that and all that happened instead was that people started using hsts as an insult too and whining about muh pseudoscience even more than they used to
>>
>>8182693
>people started using hsts as an insult too
Then it cancels out. No more AGP shaming.

>and whining about muh pseudoscience even more than they used to
Because the truth triggers them more than the misconception did.
>>
>>8177681
>be me
>cis gay male
>put on girl clothes
>go outside
>you're so cute anon
>can i help you miss?
>you're a guy? Damn, you really had me convinced
>tell people im trans
>so brave
>go home, take clothes off
Being trans is so much fun, I be trans like once every week. I. Don't understand why OP and other trans people here are so upset, if it becomes too hard on you just stop for a day, take abreak.
Trans isnt a full time job
>>
>>8178493
I have 90% of the traits the OP of that thread listed and was diagnosed with GID by a psychiatrist.
>>
>>8177681
Same. Ftm. I feel like stressing the fact that I'm mentally ill and need this for that reason makes other "trannies" freak out. Idk I still think that there's probably different types of trannies that needs to be categorized. I'm just sick of being told that "you aren't mentally ill, it's your identity." Naw, I think wanting to cut off parts of my body or wanting to mutilate myself to be happy should be labeled mental ill.
>>
>>8183403
That's internal transphobia. Transgenderism is a physical illness and not a mental one. Altering your body is your brains way of trying to remedy the illness
>>
>>8183403
calling it a mental illness makes me think of idiots who think we only need therapy and antipsychotics, who think we're delusional, degenerate, etc.

it is absolutely not a mental illness. it's closer to a neurodevelopmental disorder. our brain sex doesn't match our body's sex.
>>
>>8177765
wrong. my meds are covered in places far before they where required to be. I am covered in a place I am not even gaurenteed not to lose my job
>>
I dont get ftm's at all. Why the fuck would anyone wanne be a man?
>>
>>8180183
reasonable trans here
The reason this is a problem for most trans is actually not something most of us will talk about because we're all pretty pissed about it (except ftm they have a slightly easier time unless theyre waitering.) so in order to get surgery in most places you have to have a full fucking year of living and presenting as your gender, which means we litterally have to crossdress and if the boss denies us this they can deny us our surgery by proxy unless we go neet for a year. In all other circumstances, until our birth certificate is changed it would be okay to limit our uniforms to the gender depicted on said certificate or licence. While I would be all for letting crossdressers crossdress at no penalty, a lot of the reality wouldn't support it and they would just loophole their way around having to payroll someone who is making things uncomfortable for customers. That said, the more we move towards gender nuetrality the more gender nuetral work uniforms tend to become so crossdressing becomes less of an issue for progressive companies that make sales based on image.
>>
>>8178508
>Even kids identifying as tumberina-demiboy-genderfluids with blue hair, & late transitioning shriveled up hons who appear to make very minimal effort to pass - when these people open up their hearts and their insecurities, their story invariably leads to the same inner wars that all trans people have about existing in an alien body and societal role that has never fit their brain.

Do you think that those people identify with all those crazy tumblr labels because that's what the subculture they're a part of believes? Ie, they spend their time around people with a worldview of "truscum = bad, aroflux pangender demigirl = good" so they interpret that their actually legitimate trans feelings must make them part of the latter group rather than the former?
>>
>>8183442
this is generally how most recruitment techniques into cults work. A lot of idiots think cults only recruit the gullible and moronic, but most people are smart, I mean, intelligent. so they could never be manipulated, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY

In all seriousness the answer will always be composite but what you said is probably true.
>>
>>8178963
>I'd like to know how you, as someone who describes themselves as truscum, define dysphoria

Not that anon, but I also identify as truscum and here's how I'd put it. Also, as a note, I'm going to be describing this from an MtF perspective since it's a lot simpler (and it saves on character space) to describe it one way only. If you're FtM, just swap the things I'm saying around.

Physical dysphoria is, in a nutshell, the state of having a distaste for your body's masculinity. But of course things aren't that cut and dry. For example, you may not mind having a dick, or maybe you even like it. But that doesn't necessarily mean you don't experience gender dysphoria. If you dislike many of your other masculine traits like a deep voice, body hair, flat chest, broad shoulders, and narrow hips, then you still qualify for gender dysphoria.

I think sex organs are especially common for this sort of discrepancy to happen to as well, and I believe that's because it's relatively easy to imagine what it would feel like to have a high voice or wide hips, but it's near impossible to realistically imagine the experience of having a different set of sex organs. Therefore, I think a lot of trans people would be hesitant to swap genitals even if given the opportunity, simply because it's a lot harder to contextualize the possible changes and whether this would please them or not.

I think "social dysphoria" is a bit misleading and something semi-independent of actual gender dysphoria, which is physical. It's more likely for transwomen to identify with feminine social roles than masculine ones, but I don't think having social dysphoria is enough to make you trans, and not having it isn't enough to disqualify you. It makes it more likely that you're trans, but it isn't enough on it's own. After all, there are plenty of cis people who are uncomfortable with their gender role.

So basically. if you hate the masculinity of your body and wish it were more feminine, you're trans.
>>
>>8183565
I agree with this because I feel as though most of the "transtrenders" are set on this idea of social dysphoria. But, it's completely separate from actual gender dysphoria because gender roles aren't set in stone by our biology. Therefore, they are just uncomfortable with society expectations rather than their actual sex.

However, I applaud anyone trying to change gender roles or attempting to take on a mix of the two roles. My only issue is when these people identify themselves as trans. I think if your only basis for thinking your are trans is that you want other people to see you as the opposite gender, then you aren't trans. I've said it multiple times, but being trans is a large amount of internal issues rather than social. Yes, we have social issues but it's not the main reason for mutilating our bodies.

>>8183418
>>8183407
I only say mental disorder because that's the only tie it has in medical reasoning at this point. All I meant was it is a disorder of some kind and not just something someone can chose to identify as. Nor is it something that is defined by your likes, dislikes, preferences, etc. It's defined by your mental state/brains reaction to your body's sex.
>>
>>8183565
Social dysphoria can cause physical dysphoria though.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.