[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be straight dude >Go to Barnes and Noble to work on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486358135017.jpg (237KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1486358135017.jpg
237KB, 990x1400px
>Be straight dude
>Go to Barnes and Noble to work on my computer
>An elderly transwoman sits at the table next to me with her psychiatrist, no idea why they'd do this in a Barnes and Noble
>She starts laying out of her entire life
>"I'm 65, I'll never get to wear a wedding dress"
>"No one finds me attractive"
>"It took forever for me to admit what I am to myself and now the world has abandoned me"
>Eventually I have to leave because her life story was too distracting
Are these common thoughts she's having? Just curious.
>>
>>8175212
Maybe for hons and unpassable trannies.
>tfw people find you attractive
>tfw accepting friends and family so you're not alone
>tfw engaged to my bf
Feels good.
>>
>>8175212

This is a repost, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>8175212
Oh absolutely, I think all Hons (or twinkhons in my case) think this way. My dream is that my close friends or coworkers (who I'm really close to) will recognize my ultra faggy trans traits and kinda supportively push me into it, and I pass 100%. It's like, all I need is that one piece of support to bite the bullet.

I even came into work once with shorts on for the first time, and my boss was making fun of my shaved legs. He even made a point to say I remind him of Caitlyn Jenner in front of a bunch of people. Even though it's obviously not fun to be compared to an ugly hon, I feel like I am subconsciously coming out to them and that they will think I'm pretty!
>>
>>8175317
Listen, if you like dick and wanna be trans do you bro, can't wait for ppl to think your pretty

Most people are straight so its gonna be hard to find a man regardless, gotta feel comfortable with yaself even if you muk in the face
>>
>>8175328
I'm pretty bi. I want to have sex with girls all the time, but get attracted to men when I know them well. My face ain't that bad and I was told I look like a girl all the time when my hair was longer (fell for the repression meme, shave it off and almost joined the military). Problem is, gay guys and girls are attracted to masculine guys around here. Only creepy old men want feminine guys. Plus the owner of the company joked that I was pretty once twice when I started letting my nails and hair grow back out. I guess I really do need some dick though. Like, I'll compare my feminine features to my roommates masculine features and we'll get real close and he'll joke and say something like "you got a perty mouth" and I'll just want to kiss the guy. But, has a gf and claims to be 100 straight.

Maybe trannies are just feminine men trying to find a way to seduce straight men, since gay men are annoying lol.
>>
>>8175363
Im not gay so idk about all that you sayin, its definitely complicated situation you got.

I cant give advice on all that so id just say do you, but also you gotta be careful tryna seduce straight dude or fishinf for compliments and sexual advances like you been doing. You know certain dudes will get aggresive if you play that gay shit with them, not saying its right but it happens
>>
>>8175212
no, just for AGP fetishists.
trans women wouldn't have such problems
>>
>>8175212
>Be straight dude
Don't wanna.
>>
>>8175278
>>8175212
This is a pasta, it's been posted before
>>
>>8175317
Better to kill oneself than ever be a twinkhon.

At least you'll die a noble death then.
>>
>>8175212
that's a cool picture
>>
>>8175212
yes, only for trans women.
gays transitioning out of internalized homophobia wouldn't have such problems
>>
File: 44e.jpg (43KB, 354x460px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
43KB, 354x460px
>>8175212
>Be straight dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.