[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you neither man nor lady, what defines you? What are acceptable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0618.jpg (133KB, 553x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
133KB, 553x540px
So if you neither man nor lady, what defines you? What are acceptable pronouns to use and how can I tell when to use the appropriate ones.
>>
>>8174495
"So if you neither man nor lady, what defines you?"

human, probably. I mean most people don't define themselves by their gender.

What are acceptable pronouns to use and how can I tell when to use the appropriate ones.
"they, them, theirs"
listen for what their closest friends use
pull them aside and ask politely "I don't think we've met before, so I didn't want to assume. Do you have any preferred pronouns?"
just call them by their name
>>
>>8174495
Why would you care? Non-Binary fucking trans trenders are THE MOST BORING PEOPLE EVERRRR!
>>
>>8174495
>What are acceptable pronouns to use and how can I tell when to use the appropriate ones.
personally I don't care, call me however you like.
>>
>>8174594
Nonbinaries are questioning trans unable to accept themselves, which is a comoletely fair predicament so let them be NB. The other 4000 tumblr genders can kill themselves
>>
>>8174695
We disagree here. They are not questionoing trans. They are Tumblr genders. In fact it is often used as a catch-all for Tumblr genders.
>>
>>8174495
I'm nonbinary and prefer they/them pronouns, but I don't expect people to ESP that and won't flip a shit if you use he/him pronouns because I do look like a guy. If we become close friends or if you ask about preferred pronouns, I'll tell you, but otherwise I don't care.
>>
>>8174730
>>8174634
>>8174509
So words like faggot, twink, bummer, bender, queer, gayfuck are all acceptable as well?
>>
>>8174743
I don't understand your logic. Why would a bunch of slurs and insults become acceptable?
I'm talking about being called those in real life, by the way. Nothing anyone posts on 4chan really bugs me.
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (114KB, 556x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
114KB, 556x521px
You all know you are going to hell right? God frowns upon your kind and will send you down to get fucked by the devils STD riddled cock. Personally I can help you. I run a gay for Jesus camp and I would gladly accept you all
>>
>>8174743
If you're a cocksucker, feel free to call me those things, I don't mind.
If you're some uptight breeder trying to make a point, then no.
>>
>>8174760
>>8174763
So if I just wanted to have heterosexual sex with you both in a totally bro way, would that be okay with you guys/girl/beasts
>>
>>8174743
>>8174761
Let me see you're dICk
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8174772
12" soft it shrinks about 6" when hard
>>
>>8174790
There's something wrong with your ding dong my man it's supposed to get bigger hard unless most of it is scar tissue. Are you one of those weirdos that tie weights to their dingus?

Also why do you put a ring on it are you that insecure or are just just engaged with your pee pee?
>>
>>8174807
I member a kinky self hating faggot. I'm just here to push my insecurities on others
>>
>>8174807
I don't tie weights to my dick that would just be weird Loloolololol that's not even my cock ;P this whole tread was just a good waste of my time. I wandered over from /b/
>>
>>8174807
Personally I'm just stuck on a 14 hour trip and wanted to be edgy. You probably don't understand with your primative acorn sized gay brains
>>
>>8174818
>>8174823
>>8174829
Jesus Christ calm down I get it you're gay I mean not gay I mean def gay as fuck.

You don't need to keep amending it I get it lmao.

But please show me you r real cOCK
>>
>>8174730
The only male theythems I've seen are autistic basement dwellers who are trying to get pussy from the sjw crowd. Or are you just a girl with short hair?
>>
>>8174495
Varies by individual. If in doubt, ask.
/thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.