[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cdg/ - Crossdressing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: Bridal-wedding-lingerie7.jpg (212KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Bridal-wedding-lingerie7.jpg
212KB, 600x603px
Crossdressing thread, whether you're mtf talking about before she came out, AGP, cis dude who likes girly clothes, or just somebody who dressed up for Halloween one time.

Why do you like it, when did you first dress up, what do you like wearing the best? Any notable occasions, times you dressed up with a friend/gf, times you almost got caught, etc?

Post CD feels too. The challenge of buying girl clothes from a real shop for the first time.
>>
>>8171588
I only dressed up once because some friends invited me to a Halloween party that required it and they helped me with clothes and makeup.
I ended up looking and feeling really pretty (I'm tall and skinny but have a small jaw and large eyes) so I got a lot of positive feedback from people which was amazing.
TLDR; I went home and passed out on the sofa and was awakened several hours later by my bf basically raping me (he's a waiter and had to work that night) and the sex was just out of this world.
I had no idea he would be so turned on by me dressed that way and I had no idea I would be so turned on by me being dressed that way.
I've always wanted to do it again but I'm embarrassed and shy and afraid I will turn into a big tranny or something if I do it again.
My bf doesn't talk much so I haven't really gotten his take on it and he is always horny no matter how I'm dressed so I don't want to scare him if he would prefer it was just a one time thing.
>>
>>8171605
slut
>>
>>8171605
Your bf is straight after all?
>>
I'm not afp/agp I just like doing xdress photoshoots. But then I do goth/fetish model stuff too.
>>
I made a vid of myself taking off makeup around a week ago and put it on r9k for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwlleDny6pc

they were suprisingly positive about it and im meeting up with a couple of them next month that happened to live by hometown
>>
Did once because "my friends made me do it" for halloween. Played it off as a joke but was waaay into it on the inside cause agp. Unfortunately I got too drunk and can't remember the night much but I think a waay older guy offered to buy me a drink at one point
>>
File: Phto0192.jpg (240KB, 738x894px) Image search: [Google]
Phto0192.jpg
240KB, 738x894px
pic related from one of my shoots
>>
>>8171588
I love to dressup, but I'm getting too old for this shit. My gf know about my crossdressing, she doesn't bother and sometimes she ask me wear something for her.
>>
File: 1465397322710204901184001.jpg (100KB, 549x999px) Image search: [Google]
1465397322710204901184001.jpg
100KB, 549x999px
I am 24, 172 lbs, and 5'11. I don't feel like I can crossdress anymore. I'm married to a woman and she knows I crossdress but it's embarassing. I also don't want to shave my body since I'm afriad people at work will mention it.

I am reading Princess Jellyfish RIGHT NOW and fantacizing about going home and crossdressing. Pic related is dream body
>>
>>8171664
>afp/agp
>>
>>8171634
>bf
>str8
>>
>>8176797
Well, you all love slapping that label on everyone so had to clarify
>>
>>8172212
Just do it
People are too polite to say anything
Also take hormones so you can be qt again
>>
>>8177762
people need to stfu about hormones, which will kill your dick and turn you into a pudgy hon
>>
>>8177796
>kill your dick when Actually it works fine after years
>make you pudgy when at most if changes your tdee by 1-200kcal which is easy as fuck to compensate for
What did she mean by this
>>
>>8177834
impotent pudgy hon detected
>>
File: pted skrt.jpg (47KB, 391x582px) Image search: [Google]
pted skrt.jpg
47KB, 391x582px
>>8172212
nice stats, just cd and be happy
i'd rather see that bod wrapped in a loincloth then a hon running around
>>
>>8172212
>I'm married to a woman and she knows I crossdress but it's embarassing.
What's her view on it?
>>
Its weird, but nothing shows you just how manly you are more than dressing as a woman
>>
>>8183457
i don't follow...
>>
>>8171588
CDs don't exist, rarer than unicorns.
>>
>>8188398
Not so rare, on facebook there are plenity of them.
>>
>>8172212
>married at 24
>to a woman
>body unshaved
>since people at work will mention it
STRAIGHTS GET >>>>>/OUT/

REEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
>>
>>8181756
It's kind of embarassed by it and she isn't into women. She is okay with me doing anything that will make me happy really as long as I don't cheat on her though she is really needy.
>>
I went shopping for the first time in a store the other day. I shivered walking into the changing room but it was amazing...

Glad to see what the fuss is all about at 24
>>
>>8183457
>Its weird, but nothing shows you just how manly you are more than dressing as a woman
Nothing turns me on more than a guy with enough confidence to dress as a woman in front of another guy (like me). Passable traps are one thing but a regular guy dressed in lingerie or a tight dress really gets me going. I wish I was confident enough to do that in front of another guy.
>>
File: Phto0201.jpg (114KB, 919x826px) Image search: [Google]
Phto0201.jpg
114KB, 919x826px
its fun
>>
>>8189272
My gf don't like to kiss me when I'm wearing lipstick
>>
File: IMG_20170428_060431.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_060431.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>8171588
This was my first time, quite literally. This was sizing before any sort of body maintenance in order to appear presentable in the outfit (see hair mode legs for more)

I dunno what exactly I like about it. I just like cute flowy clothes. They look so comfy. Probably wouldn't go out in public presenting like this yet but I have some less gendered clothes I do go out in
>>
>>8189542
>marilyn manson

1996 called and wants you to kill yourself
>>
>>8190062
2017 called, and chug bleach, nigger fuck. In fact, let's see you, jealous bitch.
>>
>>8171588
gah bridal lingerie has always been a guilty agp pleasure of mine
>>
If I get a boner at the thought of wearing tight yoga pants, or denim shorts, does that mean Im just a crossdresser or could I actually be trans?
>>
>>8171588
Cis dude who likes to crossdress. I just like looking "sexy", though I'm sure others would disagree on how good I look.

I usually like to wear things like leotards and bodysuits and go out. It's fun feeling so exposed.
>>
>>8191385
it means you're an exhibistionist
>>
File: dat1.jpg (115KB, 1128x1728px) Image search: [Google]
dat1.jpg
115KB, 1128x1728px
>>8191385
you are probably just a fan of looking sexy. I'm not trans or full time CD and I love wearing leggings exclusively, for casual.

>>8191394
I feel that. For me I usually do compression clothing for casual outings (pic related)
>>
>>8189542
Why did you post yourself again when no one responded to the first pic

>>8191372
And further why respond like this?
>>
>>8191394

Im cis but I like to crossdress. I love looking at women's tight asses in yoga pants so the thought of wearing yoga pants myself really turns me on.
>>
>>8191420
Not everything is about you? Am I not allowed to discuss/share clothing related shit with others? You seem obsessed with fucking with me at this point. Still waiting for your pic btw
>>
>>8191409
I think you're cute but I'm a girl and not a guy. Anyway don't get upset about the people here being bitchy.
>>
>>8191472
That was my first and only post in this thread...
>>
File: 3.jpg (18KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
18KB, 852x480px
>>8191472
>You seem obsessed with fucking with me at this point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>>
>>8191502
thanks, and you got the better idea. On it. I appreciate it :)
>>
i like crossdressing as a qt girl and posting pics online

i do it because being feminine turns me on and i would consider myself cis. I usually like tights a lot, thigh high socks and pleated/ruffled skirts
>>
For me its more of a fetish. Ive put waaay too much money into womens clothes. I might have a problem.
>>8189424
I went into the American Apparel to try on some stuff since they were closing down. Saw on Yelp they have cameras pointed right into the changing rooms, specifically the one I was in.
Glad its fucking closed.
>>
>>8189424
try parks or my anonymous places and walk some of the edge off
hopefully you'll be able to act normal otherwise people might think you're up to something if you're too nervous
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.