[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few days ago I sucked off a chaser and now I am noticing some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: anxious.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.gif
974KB, 500x281px
A few days ago I sucked off a chaser and now I am noticing some weird symptoms like low key fever, headache, throat tightness and now slight difficulty swallowing food. It could be just my allergies acting up but the fever is suspicious. Am I going to die?
>>
>>8169146
Go get tested you retard
Also get him to wear a condom next time
>>
Sounds like the common cold desu, but if you're that worried about it, nobody here will be able to diagnose you, faggot, go get tested.
>>
Those are classic symptoms of HIV. Get to a doctor ASAP.
>>
>>8169146
This is why I'm still a virgin
>>
>>8169146
you have HIV
>>
>>8169234
Symptoms of HIV don't start manifesting a few DAYS after you contract it, lmao
>>
File: 1458405578120.gif (3MB, 297x348px) Image search: [Google]
1458405578120.gif
3MB, 297x348px
>>8169146
>unprotected oral sex with MSMs
OP why didn't you just get a boyfriend first???!!
>>
>>8169247
Flu-like symptoms is indicative of HIV in the first few days after you get it. It goes away for a bit then comes back in a few weeks or months. Best case scenario it's nothing. Likely it's some less dangerous STD. Worst case scenario it's HIV.
>>
>>8169151
>Go get tested
I am scared
Where to get tested anyway?

>>8169276
>why didn't you just get a boyfriend first?
I am a late transitioner, so ...
>>
>>8169146

Lord have mercy, the anons in this thread are going to try to scare you into thinking you have HIV. This is extremely unlikely, however, you may have a more common STD like gonorrhea or chlamydia that is causing the throat tightness and difficulty swallowing. Low-key fever could be a result of the body fighting the gonorrhea/chlamydia infection. Headache, I wouldn't panic about.

tl;dr you might have an std but it's probably not HIV, but go get tested and tell them you suspect you have gonorrhea/clap so they'll give you the booty shot and the oral antibiotics.
>>
Symptoms of HIV take a lot longer than a couple of days to appear. You likely just have a cold. Go ahead and get yourself tested anyways if you feel like it.

And next time, don't suck off someone you're not in a relationship with.
>>
>>8169146
If you didn't have sex you are probably ok. Scary though. Get tested.
>>
>>8169514
> didn't have sex
> had oral sex
> probably drank cum
AIDs is still possible.

Just go get tested at a Planned Parenthood, OP. Google a location near you. Or talk to your doc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.