[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>8167715 It's mostly related to increased autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

>>8167715

It's mostly related to increased autism rates + more acceptance in culture.

The grass is always greener in the other gender.
>>
>>8167725
>The grass is always greener in the other gender.

I think you hit the nail on the head there, I've got a couple of (aspiring) tranny friends who are all heavily depressed and self loathing and their life goal is to become a female because they think that if they do that all their problems will be fixed so that they can then focus on building a "normal" life. I feel really fucking bad for them though because that isn't physically possible and instead neglect their everyday lives either waiting for the day to gain the courage to order HRT pills or waiting for their HRT to make them "womanly" to the point of wanting to do something.
>>
>>8167763

Google autism + transgender, there is an explanation. These autistic people can't relate with their own gender and think it's "better" or "easier" to be the other gender.

It's dumb.
>>
>>8167725
Bam, hit the nail on the head in one post.

They look at people like OP and think "this is a piece of shit, i don't want to turn out like that".
They look at themselves and think "i'm a piece of shit, i don't want to be this".

So instead of self-improvement they try to radically "switch" their life to the "other side".
A tabula rasa leading to a new beginning, so to speak.

Ultimately, it's because it's easier.
It's much easier to dress up like a chick, take HRT and grow tits than to sit down and break yourself down to your core components and then build yourself back up as a better person trough hard work, determination, study, curiosity, innate creativity, etc.

This applies to this entire generation basically, they're all lazy, dumb piece of shit that will always pick the easiest option to solve any problem.
>>
>>8167715
>wanting to look like a woman is just a sexual fetish,
It's not. It's a sexual orientation.
>>
File: 1418118007522.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1418118007522.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>8167786
Oh yeah because fantasizing about being a furry, a pregnant guy, or a fucking blueberry are orientations too.
>>
>>8167819
Those aren't orientation ETLEs.
>>
>>8167833
>ETLEs.

what
>>
>>8167848
The way AGP is a variant of regular sexuality.
>>
>>8167882
How so? How is being AGP in classification of sexuality versus fetish any different than wanting to be fat for the sake of being fat turning you on?
>>
>>8167779
>will always pick the easiest option to solve any problem
How the fuck is transitioning an easier option than repressing?
>>
>>8167763
>and their life goal is to become a female because they think that if they do that all their problems will be fixed so that they can then focus on building a "normal" life.

But.... That's true. If you're transgender, then you can't start building your life until you pass.
>>
>>8167779
Transition counts as self-improvement actually. If you go from a scrawny nerd boy to even a 6 or 7/10 girl, that's honestly an improvement.
>>
We're told by transpeople that in order to be a certain gender, you have to feel some kind of deep internal connectedness.

But cis people just feel fine, so they can't relate to this idea of feeling like a gender, and it confuses people to the point they assume they can't be cis. Especially if they have an androgynous personality or sense of fashion.
>>
>>8167904
That's why trannies are mentally ill and need therapy - making something literally impossible your life goal effectively halts all progress on anything else in life and nothing else is worked on you've wasted your life pursuing a lost cause. Even if they achieve something that slightly resembles becoming the opposite gender they can NEVER lead a "normal" life or pursue goals that a person the gender they stuck with would usually pursue because of the societal standing that trannies have as a bastardized third gender.
>>
It's because of more visibility of transgender issues. In the past, being trans was either 1) something no one knew/talked about, or 2) a crossdressing fetish. Since trannies make up a really small part of the population, increased visibility, positive or negative, means that more trans people identify as trans and pursue HRT/SRS.
>>
>>8167927
Okay, but they're not gonna have a normal life as a repressed tranny either, so what's your point? And I'm not sure anyone is LITERALLY looking to become a cis woman, they're just postponing their life until they get SRS/FFS or whatever.
>>
>>8167947
Who says they wont? Living with repressed desires like a sexual fetish which (AGP might as well be classified as) is fucking simple, you can want to fuck dogs all your life, never do it, and live a completely normal life. Willingly and intentionally removing yourself from society isn't worth whatever mild or fleeting satisfaction it brings because 1. Being ostracized by family, friends and people in general is arguably a fate worse than death and 2. Age is a guarantee and the mortal enemy of trannies
>>
>>8167992
I don't think you understand how intense and debilitating dysphoria actually is
>>
>>8167901
AGP is a variety of heterosexuality, slightly like the same way homosexuality is. It's not a fundamentally new kind of turn-on like fetishes are.
>>
File: anotherwanderer-7.jpg (104KB, 750x817px) Image search: [Google]
anotherwanderer-7.jpg
104KB, 750x817px
>all this armchair psychology
Transsexualism is a mask society makes us wear. You're not like us, therefore you are diseased and we will treat you by outfitting you with the tools necessary to blend in with our rigid dualistic perspective. The charade is useful, if insulting. I'm more than human. You think calling me a woman is pitying? Flattering? Ordinary people do not live in the grass; they live in the muck.
>>
>>8168007
Then help yourself and seek mental help so you can lead a normal life instead of condemning yourself to living a life alone and viewed as a freak. Giving into said dypshoria definitely isn't the solution, maybe in a perfect world where nobody gives a shit but we don't live in a world like that. You gotta realize that the world doesn't cater you or anyone. Regardless of your mental state, only you can change yourself and your behaviors, the world doesn't change for you.
>>
File: 1422424576359.gif (3MB, 304x332px) Image search: [Google]
1422424576359.gif
3MB, 304x332px
>>8168035
I can admire how self assured you sound or even how you feel but holy fuck this is the edgiest thing I've read all year
>>
>>8168046
Oh no, I'm not actaully going to try and live anymore, I'm just going to kill myself. I was just speaking for the trans people who might benefit from transitioning.
>>
Gender identity has been a very suppressed issue in all societies, for centuries. People are starting realize gender isn't as stagnant as they were told, and are given more support (and opportunity) to explore that if they so chose to.
>>
>>8168052
I was also just speaking in generalizations for the sake of the argument, it wasn't specifically pointed at you. Also,

>falling for the suicide meme

Your loss friend, even living a conflicted existence is definitely worth the highs you experience in your 60-70 year life expectancy versus the literal unknowable that is death. You'd even feel less conflicted and could actually enjoy life more if you actually got therapy.
>>
>>8168089
You have no clue what true hell is. You're a low wis/int moron that believes your perception is equal or superior to everyone elses.

Shove your ill education up your ass.
>>
>>8168104
>my life is a living hell!! abloo bloo bloo
>death couldn't possibly be worse than this!!!

Yeah how about finding professional help than complaining to faceless characters on the internet so you can at least begin to think about enjoying life, tranny or no.
>>
>>8168104
>perception
PFag or 4rry?
>>
>>8167763
>>8167779
Samefag
>>
>>8168112
I didn't say my life is a living hell now. Its quite good since I transitioned.

Though beforehand? Unless you've killed or been killed. Like I have, twice. Unless you've picked a friends severed brain out of their helmet? Get the fuck of my face.

I know what death is and death isn't worse than a dysphoric life.
Call me a liar, its just you unable to deal with your stupid ass being wrong. You're a total idiot.
>>
>>8168130
fuck off faggot

>>8168134
>watching some thirdworlder get killed/killing one in action isn't as bad as wanting to wear panties and a wig and being upset that people think that's weird

L M A O
>>
>>8168119
What?
>>
File: fuckyou.png (5KB, 337x96px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
5KB, 337x96px
>>8168130
Oops forgot image
>>
>>8168145
You're a stupid mother fucker that can't even comprehend what you're reading. I've been dead twice. Its peaceful.
Seeing my friend get the top half of his head chopped off was pretty scarring.
You reached too far with the wearing panties and wig thing. You're a retard troll and I'm a retard for thinking any one on 4chan that comments has any sort of intellect or morality.
>>
The young falsetrans are socially retarded kids who want to feel loved and think that they would be loved more if they were a girl. Why do you think trans people are more likely to have older siblings?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>8168035
>>
>>8168163
You reached too far with the being dead twice thing. You're a retard troll and I'm a retard for thinking any one on 4chan that comments has any sort of intellect or morality.
>>
File: tippu.jpg (73KB, 488x460px) Image search: [Google]
tippu.jpg
73KB, 488x460px
>>8168035
>I'm more than human
>Ordinary people do not live in the grass; they live in the muck.
Please never stop posting this is gold
>>
>>8168178
Just don't know what satisfaction you get out of being a shit bag.
>>
>>8168196
I'm honest to god just fucking confused. The only reason I read that incorrectly was because, like any normal person, could only assume that they're not talking to someone who has been killed, or twice for that matter. In addition to that, the fact that you claim that you've "been dead twice" is further proof that you have severe mental issues that you're not acknowledging in addition to your tranny tendencies. Also, I'm a shitbag for telling you that suicide is fucking retarded? You're just not sounding rational, anon.
>>
>>8168226
Been dead twice because I've been stabbed and bled out once. (Bouncing) and the other time I got shot in the gut for refusing to be robbed for my rent money.

You're a fucking idiot because you think you know things that you obviously haven't a clue of.
You're a shit bag because you act as if you're doing good with your ill-educated retard advice and obviously proud of it.
>>
>>8168261
Sorry some violent shit happened to you and you nearly died but that's some fucking trauma that you need to deal with senpai, making trauma a cornerstone of your outlook on life is fucking unhealthy. Seriously, get help - I honestly don't see the aversion to seeking professional mental help, just stop wallowing in self pity over nearly getting killed on two occasions, be thankful you fucking survived, and get on with your life
>>
>>8168267
And that post right there is exactly why you can't comprehend any thing you read. Perhaps Im stupid for falling for this.

Jesus Christ though, if you're serious? You're a literal retard. Like for real, you're so stupid and incapable of remembering what was stated, there is no way you could remember hard science.
>>
>>8168267
>professional mental help
As if the wellbeing of the soul could be commodified. You're funny.
>>
>coddling parenting of Gen X where "you can be whatever you want if you try hard enough" is heavily taken out of context

Well that's quite telling. What is it you failed to be, anon?
>>
>>8168261
Too bad you didn't actually die you drama whore
>>
>>8168285
Stronger than your bitch ass will ever be.
>>
>>8168278
I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN PROVIDED A REASON WHY GETTING THERAPY IS A BAD IDEA

YOU'RE FUCKED UP - GO GET HELP DUMBO

>>8168279
Might as well fucking try instead of crying about it on an anonymous image board because someone showed concern
>>
>>8168294
You're probably an American so I doubt that.
>>
>>8168299
Your concern is pestilence.
>>
File: 1418961576236.gif (344KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1418961576236.gif
344KB, 256x192px
>>8168317
Fine, fucking kill yourself, sorry for feeling any compassion for any human ever. Good luck traversing where no human has ever returned or can record, I'll forget about you day after tomorrow because I'll wonder what you being dead must be like.

I learned something though, trying to get people to help themselves rarely fucking works because while they know themselves better than I know them, just saying "no fuck you" isn't a fucking reason as to not helping yourself. So thanks for that. I'll have fun living, best of luck being dead
>>
>>8167992
That's a weird way to reveal you want to fuck dogs. You do you
>>
>>8168355
Nah, I fuck fat chicks.
>>
>>8168348
>sorry for feeling any compassion for any human ever
Those are some interesting lies you tell yourself. I didn't take you for the creative type.
>>
>>8168348
Hey dude, concern isn't a bad thing, but it's important to think about both how you voice those concerns and what the issue is at it's core.

Ok, so you feel trans people need to get mental help. Good news, that's bery much a part of treating their dysphoria. But yoi feel that transitioning itself is a bad thing, right? Because a part of society may not accept them, and it can get them into trouble. Most trans people are aware it's a scary world out there, but it's more important for them to be themselves.
Now, sure, you might not feel "being yourself" justifies the danger, but I mean we all work towards being ourselves despite social stigma one way or another. Maybe not as visibly, but still.
Even if you think it's for them, telling someone not to be themselves just never works. You wanna help? Try going for a positive approach. Think about how, knowing the danger, it's a very hard choice. How much courage it takes.

Maybe that kind of thing can help you as well. How many things do you stop yourself from doing out of fear of looking weird? Maybe try one, see how the self-satisfaction overcomes the fear.

Or don't. Either way it's your choice, but that anger ain't good for you, dude.
>>
>>8168441
I guess its about drawing the line between "being yourself" and not completely ruining your life for career opportunities, being a social outcast, etc. Its no skin off my back what anyone does if it doesn't directly effect me, I just thought providing an alternative to a potentially (and in some cases definitely) life ruining decision that there is a high possibility of regretting because I don't wish for every human to be miserable would be received with some consideration or at least some reason as to why not.

I may not understand the mindset or mental disorder or however you want to classify it but go and do what you like, I definitely can't stop you.
>>
>>8168441
The anger is probably repressed feelings of his own. I recognize the "I've been told this all my life and now I NEED for it to be true!" tone, the 'I just care about you guys!' faux sincerity, the casual macho dismissal of any feelings whatsoever (because they were buried long ago to keep from thinking about transition). You know, that same malaise-infested mentality you see blossom up out of /pol/.

Someone needs to order Spartan Jr. here some tittyskittles. Clearly he's suffering and incapable of seeking help on his own.
>>
File: 1478110447707.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478110447707.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>8168559
>he doesn't think the same thing as me so he HAS to be wrong!!!
>his sincerity is false because it doesn't agree with what I think!!!
>how can a human just not care about a faceless person on the internet??

Holy shit this delusion. Are you trying to make me feel worse for you?
>>
>>8168551
That's not necessarily true. Pandora radio's CEO, Maria Rothblatt aside from being a brilliant scientist (to the point of it being scary. "Imma jist teach myself neuroscience real quick") is trans. The Wachowski sisters' careers weren't really dampered by being trans (despite the crappy movies they make, but Sense8 is a pretty good show. You should check it out). Laverne Cox is even playing a cis woman role, etc.

It's slow, as it is with anything involving diversity, but there IS progress. It's why representation is so important. There's still a lot of stigma out there for sure, but if you never hear about the good stuff, you'll think that's ALL there is. It's hard but not impossible.
>>
>>8168551
Just you clearly don't do any research beyond what political tells you. My career prospects weren't ruined. I farm. Anyone that doesn't want to be around me for being trans? Fuck them. Too real for fake shit.
>>
>>8168619
>Laverne Cox is even playing a cis woman role, etc.

Wait, how are they allowing this when she clearly doesn't pass? I mean I'm trans myself, but we need to draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>8168559
It's easy to dismiss it as false, and it might nit be the actual cincern they have, but there's still a concern there that requires addressing. Going straight to hostility just stops both parties from learning from and understanding each other.
>>
>>8168625
cause stealth isn't representation

her being accepted while looking obviously trans helps people who don't pass as well and helps other transwomen by assimilating into mainstream culture while being visibly trans
>>
>>8168052
You are not going to kill yourself. You are going to die as an old and lonely cross-dresser
>>
>>8168625
If you're going off OITNB, no one's looking their best in that. But also, so what? "Passing" is just some bullshit beauty standard that often proves impossible. I mean it's kinda shitty to say, but you're telling me Leslie Jones is a more convincing woman?

You want to be as beautiful as you can be, that's absolutely fine, but don't try to be someone else. That's just gonna fuck you up. Hell, it fucks up cis girls all the time as well.
>>
>>8168619
I think when you reach a level of success that high you're pretty much untouchable from public ire. Even if people still think you're a fucking freak, you're still very successful and other successful people who want to do business don't give a shit as long as you deliver, the problem is getting to that point.

>>8168620
I don't mean to talk shit on your way of life but farming isn't exactly "making it", unless of course you're happy where your at. If so, hey, good on you, you've got one more secured career than I do.
>>
Don't worry guys, soon we'll leave our meat bodies behind when transhumanism hits its stride and everyone will be what they want to be.
>>
>>8168299

Transition actually reduces the severity of GID in many cases, and as such is the recommended treatment for GID in every major trans health organization.

I haven't seen any evidence that therapy alone can help treat GID. If it could that'd be great, every trans person would prefer just having to go to a therapist once every few weeks or so compared to the incredible risks and expenses of transition. There's no tranny illuminati trying to keep the anti-transition truth hidden or whatever you think.
>>
>>8168672
I already transitioned
>>
>>8168735
>There's no tranny illuminati
Of course not. That would be absurd.
>>
>>8167926
This is where agender demiboy shit comes from.
>>
>>8168683
Not necessarily. It's easy to believe celebrities are untouchable, but it takes a shit load of vouching and approval to get where they are. Plus, those are celebrities, there's plenty of trans people out there that have kept a steady job or career for a long time, but don't necessarily get too much recognition.
>>
>>8167779
How is it easier? Are you trans, do you even know how awful it is going outside like this?

>A tabula rasa leading to a new beginning, so to speak.
Certainly a lot of stupid people think it is tabula rasa, but I cherished the time I had presenting as male for what it was. I don't look to deny who I was as being any less a part of who I am now.

>sit down and break yourself down to your core components and then build yourself back up as a better person trough hard work, determination, study, curiosity, innate creativity, etc.
Is that what shitposting on /lgbt/ is, really? Apply your malformed advice to yourself. Trans people are those who have deeply broken themselves down and found this to be their goal and their desire. Our success in passing is directly a result of how hard we work on ourselves.

>they're all lazy, dumb piece of shit that will always pick the easiest option to solve any problem.
Being trans isn't easy, and if people have it easy, they were either already never going to solve their personal issues or had the generational wealth to not worry about covering their bases. You seem to be bitter and jaded, throwing out generalizations to spite people you don't like. It speaks volumes to the kind of person you must be to make such comments.
>>
>>8167992
>a sexual fetish which (AGP might as well be classified as
Nope >>8167786
>>
>>8167779
>>8168863
It's not literally easier, but a magical switch to being female would be. That's what trannies to and get. As for putting effort in, compare those who voice train and those who go for the magic button of vocal surgery.
>>
>>8168863
I don't think they're talking about -actual- trans people but the trenders/autismos
>>
>>8168683
Money only has a use past getting us transitioned. I make 80k a year and enjoy my job. Occasionally find a weed plant or 2. Can't put a price on harmonious nature
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.