[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder never to get cheap FFS from unknown South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: botched ffs.jpg (152KB, 512x435px) Image search: [Google]
botched ffs.jpg
152KB, 512x435px
Friendly reminder never to get cheap FFS from unknown South American surgeons.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/5qaigy/is_this_appalling_scan_really_dr_rossis_work/?st=j1v3x0f9&sh=ccfd6a38
>>
>>8162786
wow thats a mess.

Its facial team for me i think
>>
>>8164986
good girl
>>
>>8162786
What am I seeing? Part of the forehead has been... cut open and patched up, with two implants to hold the patch of bone in place? And something behind the teeth too?
>>
>>8162786
This is from Rossi and it's absolutely abysmal
>>
>>8162786
The chin is obliterated. Where did the chin go?
>>
>>8165303
The reddit post says that the nerves were cut straight through, the patient has no feeling in her jaw and lower lip area. So I suppose the good doctor literally just chopped it off.
>>
stop trying to be the pretty pretty princess and you'll be happier, trannies. lots of ugly girls out there, just be one of those or accept the reality that your mental illness doesn't stem from actual gender issues but instead a need to be a hawt chick
>>
>>8165337
>the need to be a hot chick isn't an actual gender issue
>>
>>8165337
For the umpteenth time, ugly women don't look like men.
>>
>>8165337
>wanting to be a hot chick instead of just a hot man
>not a gender issue
>>
>>8165337
I would be 100% fine with being an ugly girl. In fact if I got ffs I'm pretty sure that would be my end result.
>>
>>8165325
yep. those two dots in your jaw show where the nerves comes out. Every surgeon knows to stay fucking away from those.
>>
>>8162786
Wait so is that chin just actually hacked straight off?
>>
File: facial.png (1MB, 1068x1076px) Image search: [Google]
facial.png
1MB, 1068x1076px
western doctors arent any better. i had my FFS done with dr Z and he completely butchered my face. my soft tissues are sagging today and my facial muscles have been weakened, i look 40 instead of 30. i was hospitalized 6 months ago due to facial paralysis and i couldnt move half of my face for 2 months. he also destroyed my jaw and gave me horrific keloid scars around my ears trying to fix it.
>>
>>8166116
>Dr. Z

We already know.
>>
>>8166116

I wouldn't say you look 40, but you definitely look odd. I think it's because your eyebrows are too high up. You'd look totally fine I think if he hadn't tried to make you look like a bimbo.

And like >>8166135 said, he's already known as a bad surgeon on /lgbt/.
>>
>>8162786
>falling for the FFS meme
if you don't have a feminine face from the start you're fucked
>t. not a hon
>>
>>8166139
i was quite swollen in that pic, i had changed my cheek implants from a large to a small. thankfully i found an extremely talented surgeon in mashad, iran, hes rebuilt my nose with a fascia transplant, cut out the capsulated fat under my eyes that dr z injected and ive had a face lift with him. we are now working to fix my butchered jaw. im going to do a ct scan so he can 3d print my current jaw to make custom made silicone implants on it.
>>
File: ezgif-323222206.gif (1MB, 208x180px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-323222206.gif
1MB, 208x180px
Wow my ffs was ok I guess... still want to undergo second one to do my cheeks and shave my big jaw.
>>
>>8166195
If that's you in the gif, I wouldn't suggest taking more risks, you already look cis
>>
>>8166180

Is that you now? I have to say the black and white photo looks better. You're clearly still recovering, so I don't know what that assessment is worth. What's the use of cheek implants though? I thought bio males have large zygomata to begin with.

>>8166195

Christ, you are the definition of BDD. You made a good call getting nothing but your forehead done the first time. Like honestly, you are beautiful. I honestly think you could pick up 10/10 Chads (or Stacies, if that's your thing). What result do you expect from getting that stuff done?
>>
>tfw perfectly great looking trans girls who get ffs
>sometimes more than one procedure

I hope most people who get ffs at least try therapy. I've met so many great looking people who are convinced they're ugly
>>
>>8166195
If that's you in the gif you pass completely and it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>8166195
do you have a bf yet?

please don't btw
>>
>>8166218
>>8166244
Yes I know the risk. I read about surgeries and different techniques in my free time. So many things can go wrong.

>>8166236
I am considered righter unattractive where I live so no chads for me sadly. Once I got a chaser but he left me after we had sex.

>What result do you expect from getting that stuff done?
That I look more like other girls. No man even asked me out. No one hang out with me cus I look too trans.
>>
>>8166281
I'd hang out with you : <

do you wanna talk on discord or something?
>>
>>8166281
>I am considered righter unattractive where I live so no chads for me sadly.
>mfw I realize I'll never have sex, because even hot trans girls are considered undesirable
>>
>>8166288
sure. give me your link or something.
>>
>>8166298
S A M A N T H A#6169
>>
>>8166281

Do you really only pass through the lens of a camera? Post a clip of your voice using clyp.it (higher quality than vocaroo). And what does "righter" mean. Do you think you might seem unwelcoming, like frowns all day, e'rry day? Have you tried smiling at a guy you like and making eye contact to invite him to come over?
>>
>>8166116
You look like Wildenstein, why the fuck did you go to Z? Angie may be a meme but at least she's right that Z is a butcher.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (110KB, 822x799px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
110KB, 822x799px
>>8166312
I do pass for normies. Like I was never misgendered by strangers after ffs. New people never know till I tell them.

>And what does "righter" mean. Do you think you might seem unwelcoming, like frowns all day, e'rry day?

Yep exactly that. My resting face is very angry looking because I have mandibular prognathism that makes my mouth look downturned. I have nice smile but I can't smile all the damn time. I hope my jaw surgery will fix that.

>Have you tried smiling at a guy you like and making eye contact to invite him to come over?
To be honest no. Too low self-esteem
>>
>>8166116
>>8166180
the bog pill
>>
>>8166405
You look familiar, are you an /mtfg/ trip?
And what if you get butchered? You look good enough already, quit while you're ahead lest you end up like OP.
>>
>>8166405
what you do? how do you pay for this
>>
>>8166435
Yeah, I don't post much any more. I prefer trans communities on discord. My surgery was done by Dr Bart and even though he has history with butched surgeries he dose know how to fix jaws.

>>8166439
I have a normal office job.
>>
>>8166466
Heh bart fucked up my chin (sagging skin, destroyed left nerve by 90%) and forehead type I (uneven, bumps)
I'm always so lucky :^) atleast he did agood job onyou, be happy about your result
>>
>>8166405
Did you not get type III reconstruction? Something looks weird there.
>>
>>8166506
It was type III according to CT scans. What looks not right? I see some things but people tell I'm I look fine which is annoying.
>>
>>8162786
It's stuff like this that inspired me to just accept my healthy handsome face and deal with my AGP in other ways.
>>
>>8162786
>never to get cheap FFS from unknown South American surgeons
>unknown South American surgeons
NO FUCKING SHIT.
My god how can people be so retarded they're going to some back alley surgeon somewhere in the middle of some 3rd world shithole?

Might as well just pay me to do it.
Way cheaper, I'd fuck up just as much but at least the "killing yourself" part has already been taken care of.
>>
>>8165337
Honestly most FFS patients seem to be more BDD than trans.
>>
>>8166557
Just kinda sloping, but it's probably just your bad hairline that makes it look that way.
>>
>>8166405

>I do pass for normies. Like I was never misgendered by strangers after ffs. New people never know till I tell them.

So over time, people realize you're trans?

>I have nice smile but I can't smile all the damn time.

Women smile more often than men do, but you don't have to smile all the time. Just when it counts. Take your office job, for example. If you have a good looking coworker, all you have to do is smile when he's talking to you. If you have a resting bitch face the rest of the time, all the better for him to get the difference in the way you treat him. You've seen that before with other women, haven't you?

>To be honest no. Too low self-esteem

Nah, girl, you need to get some dick and are too pretty to not get it. Fuck out of here with that shit.

Think of it this way, a guy who wants to start talking to a girl has to walk up to her, making his attempt very obvious to anyone else around. All a girl has to do is smile at a guy, hardly anyone but him will notice. Neither should feel embarrassed if they fail, but who do you think would be more embarrassed, the man or the girl? Go out and smile at 5 different guys you like over the week. I'm sure at least one of them will like you.

>>8166466

Really? I thought it was Spiegel who did your forehead.

>>8166506

If anything looks odd, I would say it's the contour from her cheek down to her mouth in >>8166405. But that's really minor and something I would expect to see on the occasional cis girl. It's not a clockable tranny feature, it's just a bit weird.

>>8166866

Cis BDDs?
>>
>>8166195
I am /pol/ and no idea why Im here but if that's you in the gif image you look like a woman and you have a severe mental problem if you think you need anymore work done and don't look cis.
>>
>>8166405
>>Have you tried smiling at a guy you like and making eye contact to invite him to come over?
>To be honest no. Too low self-esteem

Uhhhh there's your problem. Please dont butcher yourself.

Girls with resting bitch face is a thing I get it. They seem unapproachable to a typical guy. I'm a player so I see right though it though. Go on tinder you will get tons of swipes, you sdont have to meet them but anything to get your self esteem to a place where it should be.
>>
>>8166865
For some girls it's all they can afford. 12k Rossi FFS vs 50k Deschamps-Braly FFS, it's a big difference. Even Bart charges like 25k
>>
>>8166921
Does Facial Team charge less than Bart? And is Bart any better or different from Facial Team, I heard he uses bone cement?
>>
>>8166921
>For some girls it's all they can afford.
There are cheaper ways to ruin your life and make you wish you were dead.
>>
I got an ok forehead from chettawut.
This makes we want to get a scan just in case though
>>
>>8166865
Javier Rossi was trained by dr DiMaggio and runs his old clinic, so it does seem a bit weird. Maybe DiMaggio is this bad too?
>>
>>8166941
Facial team is the most expensive outside of decshamps braly
He's only like $5000 more than Bart though
>>
>>8167088
Maybe he passed it off to his intern, like Spiegel does?
>>
>>8167088

And here I was thinking of going to DiMaggio.

>>8167099

Isn't Facial Team at least two doctors? And I thought Spiegel was the second most expensive.
>>
>>8166967
Like being trans! Some people get it for free!
>>
>>8167117
Yeah, I don't think you choose who you get though, only difference between them is that dr capitan speaks barely any English
>>
>>8167128

>Like being trans

Don't forget having unaccepting parents. There's a real range to them, but sometimes they even GIVE you money for doing chores around the house!
>>
>>8166941
Facial Team is way better than Bart.
>>8167101
They gotta learn somehow.
>>
>>8166869
They only change the frontal sinus and not the upper forehead
>>
>>8166866
plastic surgery kinda makes people BDD, and it gets addictive, just like tattoos.
>>
>>8169593
>and it gets addictive, just like tattoos.
what's that kind of addiction like?
>>
>>8169593
I'm really just so fucked if I ever get rich
>>
>>8166180
>>8166116
Looks like Blaire White tbqh
>>
File: angry.jpg (135KB, 1032x442px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
135KB, 1032x442px
Mr. Skelly looks angry tbqh.
>>
does anyone have horror stories for FT? still waiting on one to see if i can go there or not
>>
File: i25^cimgpsh_orig.png (245KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
i25^cimgpsh_orig.png
245KB, 540x405px
>>8165337
I know this is bait, but I recently explained to my that it wasn't about being a hot chick. I'm not disagreeing that Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder...
>inb4 bait
But trying to accept myself as a woman with manly features isn't the same as those "Secondary sex characteristics" (traits common or assured by way of Male puberty) causing me so much discomfort that I feel the need to change them due to social anxiety, depressive tendencies, and emotional health stemming from those physical features. That's why any doctor who has seen trans patients that are worth the salary they're being paid would tell you it's out of necessity, not dysmorphia and wanting to be a pretty girl. At least not the majority of us.
>>
>>8165337
>>8169862
Edit:
*Explained to my parents*
>>
>>8169862
>would tell you it's out of necessity, not dysmorphia and wanting to be a pretty girl.
Whatever helps you sleep at night hon.
>>
>>8169799
At this point, they have the least horror stories out of anybody, so even if they do have one or two, they'd still be the safest option.
>>
>>8169883
>Whatever helps you sleep at night

What are you even implying? It's a medical condition, or maybe you need another psych eval : )
>>
>>8169955
>or maybe you need another psych eval : )
Another quality diagnosis from Dr Posts-Squirtle-pictures-on-4chan. How much do I owe you for your professional service, doctor?
>>
>>8170035
Nothing. In fact, here's another one on the house.

Get help.
>>
>>8170190
>Get help.
Sorry for triggering you. I hope your delusions help you sleep. Bed time now?
>>
>>8169593
No it isn't, usually it's to correct issues caused by the surgery, that's where the additional surgeries come in.

Stop pushing this retarded meme that mtfs who undergo FFS have BDD, rather than them fixing a legitimate issue.
>>
>>8170547
Not all people getting FFS have BDD obviously. But if you think there aren't completely passing cis-tier girls who think they need surgery because of BDD you're out of your mind.
>>
File: 1402804978257.gif (458KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1402804978257.gif
458KB, 500x282px
>>8162786
convert to islam and you get a free surgery from these people
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.