[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does lgbt get attacked by pol alot? im new to chan and i would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cera-s-father.jpg (10KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Cera-s-father.jpg
10KB, 280x280px
does lgbt get attacked by pol alot?
im new to chan and i would think this happens alot having seen it.
>>
>>8161963
Yeah, /pol/ shit posts here 24/7. They think they're edgy
>>
>>8161963
>im new to chan

stop immediately this place will ruin your life
>>
>>8161963
/lgbt/ is honestly a shitty board. Like one of the shittiest boards here. If you're a gay dude or an mtf tranny you'll probably get on well here, but lesbian, bi, or ftm and you'll face the issue of being raided, being hated, and being small and ignored, respectively.
>>
>>8161963
yes
they post here so much
and then they also have this hyper-paranoid conspiracy that we formed a secret plot to post trap threads on /pol/ or something when really it's just themselves trolling themselves
>>
>>8161963
I'm on both a lot and sometimes its hard for me to pinpoint exactly what board I'm on at what time.
>>
>>8162580
count how many times you see the word faggot in a thread per post

whatever has the highest ratio is probably [spoiler]/lgbt[/spoiler]
>>
>>8161963
there are two types of /pol/acks, the ones that hate the gay agenda and the ones that hate gays

the latter are the closeted ones who shitpost here 24/7
>>
>>8162552
Eh, the bi hate is just a meme, most people don't seem to actually care. FtMs are a small minority but it's not like their posts are ignored.

Lesbians do get shit on a lot, that's true, but to be fair they're also by far the most hostile group here. It's just a shitstorm in general I don't really want to get into, especially the cis les vs trans les stuff.
>>
>>8161963
In all honesty we are more of a threat to them than they are to us. We aren't much hurt by their shit posting because it is so frequent, But every time they come here or when we post there, they get a bit gayer.
>>
File: 1492207350948.png (540KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1492207350948.png
540KB, 2048x1152px
/lgbt/ is just gay /pol/. Like 90% of us are /pol/ crossboarders.
>>
>>8165867
Almost but no.

/pol/ is just repressed /lgbt/
>>
Go back to tumblr or lurk for at least six years you faggot. We're not here because it's a safespace.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.