[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 28

File: cats-enjoying-warmth-61__605.jpg (89KB, 605x455px) Image search: [Google]
cats-enjoying-warmth-61__605.jpg
89KB, 605x455px
Best bro edition. Tell about your bro.

Previous thread: >>8142300

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
I walk this world alone
>>
>>8160471
My shadows the only one who walks beside me
>>
File: IMG_20160920_184426.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_184426.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
>>8160418
This is my best bro called Sjimmie. I have
seen her been born, and raised her since she was little. Sadly, she has gone missing since the 13th of April. I think someone stole her and sold her :(
>>
>>8160772

why would you think someone stole and sold an adult cat?
>>
>>8160822
A year ago, her father got stolen and sold. She is a mix between a Blue Russian and a Norwegian Forest cat. You can get a huge amount of money for it ~400€+
>>
>>8160832

i forget people actually spend fair amounts of money on cats...
>>
>>8160832
Norwegian forest cat is literally worthless, economically speaking. You can't even give the kittens away let alone sell them.
>>
>>8160843
Yeah it's ridiculous. I got her chipped, but chances are small I will get her back when she already has a new home. The police here a pussies. When the owners of Sjimmies father found her, the police said that the new owners couldn't know the cat was stolen, so they didn't get him back even when he was chipped.
>>
>>8160866
>even when he was chipped.
You mean he has digital proof on the inside of his body and still they refuse? Isn't that the while deal with chipping a cat? Do you know where the dad is? Where he lives?
>>
>>8160862
Depends on the colour/pattern. Gray ones are very much loved.
>>
>>8160883
Yes, there is digital proof from who that the person where he got stolen from, was the owner. Even then they didn't get him back. I know who stole the cat and I know where he lives now.
>>
>>8160891
*Where the cat lives, that is.
>>
>>8160891
So you have proof that it's your cat, you know who took it, and you know it was a theft. If this was jewelry or a phone the buyer would be at a loss here, and had to give the property back. Why is it different with cats? Where do you live where this makes sense? I know with expensive breed dogs you have to give them back if you buy them from a seller that turns out to be a thief (very common)
>>
One week without T. Thursday can't come soon enough.
>>
>>8160936
Good boy scouts are prepared for situations like this. You should have a stash.
>>
>>8160929
I know, but the owners couldn't proof who stole their cat, because he already got it sold. It's weird. I live in the northern part of the Netherlands, and if you get to know the police there... It is a mess. Policies are different in each provence.
>>
>>8160951
I have vials but I don't have needles and syringes.

The pharmacists here think I'm a junkie because of my looks so they're not selling them to me. I admit I've been a fucking retard for not buying more at first.
>>
>>8160953
But the cat is still stolen goods. That chip makes him their property. It's registered to their name. Unless the new owners fry the chip somehow, dig it out, or hack it, the proof of theft is on the cat itself not the asshole who stole him. It's not about punishing the original thief it's about returning stolen property.
>>
>>8160967
Buying bulk online is cheaper and you don't have to meet people face to face. Just saying. Are you the guy with the sister? Didn't she buy for you?
>>
>>8160977
Yeah, I'm that one. Asked my sister but she told me "she didn't find them". She goes out a lot with her boyfriend but apparently they don't sell the shit I need anywhere.

I tried online and my card was rejected from a bunch of websites so I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Either way, I'm going to try to get them in another part of the town. I've been swamped with work and I couldn't do shit these days.
>>
Who here /slob/? I haven't showered for a week. Dubs decide if I'm gonna go and flirt with the cute cashier in stinkmode.
>>
>>8160972
I know. But the police still didn't want to return it. It sucks, but that is what the previous owner told us.
>>
>>8161359
Your police sucks. Move to a proper country.
>>
File: 1479878058340.jpg (128KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479878058340.jpg
128KB, 1024x660px
So, straight guy here, crosspostan from /k/, I have a question for you gents.
Since intersectional (third wave) feminism seems to HATE men and maleness,
1) seems like they love mtfs, but do you guys get the same kind of support? Or do they ostracise you for your masculinity?
2) how many of you participate in traditionally manly activities? Do we have many /k/ommandos or gun owners here? Outdoorsmen?
Just curious.

>>8160471
That's a real fuckin bummer, man.
>>
>>8161607
1. They consider us confused women throwing away our previous womanhood. Many don't support mtfs either.
2. I own guns and hunt.
>>
WIGGLES IF YOU'RE READING THIS HI YOU'RE MY BRO
>>
>>8161607
1. ftms are generally looked down on for "deciding to be male", and youre going to be attacked and called an evil man or hypocrite if you dont "understand your male privilege" and "let less privileged voices be heard (women, mtfs and nonbinaries)".
basically, youre told to shut up and never talk about your issues because you have it so much better than everyone else. i mean, look at all the ftm representation we have in media: (here i list five examples of women pretending to be men in some middle ages scenario)
also, feminists LOVE trans men who "reclaim" whatever part of being a woman (look at all the famous trans boys who dont pass and wear skirts, tumblr eats that shit up)

2. i enjoy vidya and computers in general, and i really want to get into woodworking and metalworking, but im not independant enough to be able to buy supplies for it yet. my goal is to be able to make my own knives, those are really good and proper knife care is something really interesting to me. sadly no guns, i dont live in america and theyre fairly regulated here, but a fair amount of older people have them because we had a war here not too long ago, so not everyone gave their weapons back.
>>
>>8161607
Like >>8161643 said, pretty much. I've seen quite a lot of feminists who hate mtfs and they think we're just confused.

I always liked knives (quite a bit in the past) and I think guns are pretty cool but I don't actively have it as a hobby or something. I have no guns of my own. Considering I'm an incredibly lazy person and have some kind of chronic fatigue going on, I don't really go out much and I'd rather sit at my computer all day and night and be a disgusting neet.
>>
File: 1395158681412.jpg (48KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
1395158681412.jpg
48KB, 350x323px
>>8161643
So they're assholes to you guys too, that was sort of what I suspected.

And fuck yeah, huntin!

>>8161729
Jaysus FUCK. I didn't even suspect it was that bad.
1) interesting now you mention it there ARE no ftms in media.
2) looked up this phenomenon of "transboys wearing skirts" and am pretty friggin nauseated at how ravenously those fuckin weirdos slaver over that shit. It's honestly kinda unsettling.

Woodworking is actually surprisingly easy once you get the tools, but metalworking is HARD to master. If I weren't at work, I'd post the work of this guy at my range. He makes these DURABLE AS FUCK knives that seem to stay sharp forever. Really intense young guy who has made his whole life about knives. Also, that's a bummer about the guns.

>>8161783
Ave Nex Alea, brother. Let the kube energize you with the power of nonstop warfare!
>>
>>8161848
If there was some kind of nonstop warfare going on, I'd probably be in a weird state where I wouldn't feel tired anyways so I'd be cool, I think. Probably only for a pretty short period though. Don't know much about that kube thing but it reminded me of shit like paintball and laser tag. I've always wanted to try shit like that, sounds really cool. I think I'd probably be shit at it though. Lack of exercise + general clumsiness.
>>
>>8161848
The only FTMs in media are that Degrassi character and the ones that become pregnant men
>>
>>8162673
And the degrassi one was killed off.

Not because he was trans but crashes texting and driving. Not sure if that makes it any better
>>
File: IMG_20170104_142948.jpg (779KB, 1928x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_142948.jpg
779KB, 1928x1084px
>>8161877
Paintball is wicked fun. Get a few friends together and go! You don't really need to be in shape. I look like John Goodman and smoke, but I'm a great ambusher. Outdoor paintball is way better than indoor, btw.
And the kube is an egg. The horseman of War, or possibly Mike Vining will one day hatch from it. And he will sing the song that ends the world...

>>8162673
That's kind of fucked up. Like you guys are only legitimate if you're knocked up as a comedic device. That's kind of perverse.
I mean, I'll always advocate against making oneself a victim, and what hollywood does should never be needed to validate who you are. So fuck em. Live well. It's the best revenge, they say.

Oh, and I found a pic of that knife. It's a tanto style, so that's kind of retarded, but the construction is INCREDIBLE. Can't see it from this angle, but while being razor sharp, the blade is thicker than a prybar. Plus that sharpened buttspike...
>>
>>8162759
>tfw you remember the black kid that got shot in a school shooting and crippled for life was Drake

good ol' Degrassi
>>
>>8161607
1-I am lucky enough to live in a place where there is none of that third wave feminism bullshit or too much tranny awareness, so I live under the radar and I've never got shit from anybody. No man hating mentality luckily enough.
2-I'm into videogames, computers, building and fixing mechanical devices and.... legos. The only weapons I own are knives and most of them are antiques, then I'm also an archer but it's not a weapon I only have arrows to go to the shooting range. It could be a weapon, but I don't have the right arrows.
>>
>>8162673
not true, boys don't cry features the third variety of trans guy in media who gets raped and killed
>>
>>8162673

That movie freaked me the fuck out as a kid.

Also he wasn't trans, it was just some male pregnancy science experiment. Unless some shit just went over my head when I was traumatised by it as a kid.
>>
>>8163040
The baby came out of Arnie's asshole if I'm remembering right
>>
So anyone here on birth control? Im pre t and for whatever fucking reason Im terrified to use it. I dont want to be.
Its been on my mind this whole week. I think im just being really paranoid
>>
>>8163186
Terrified of BC or T?
Why are you on BC?
>>
>>8163213
Terrified of BC. Not not T yet. Im afraid of hormonal imbalance that could be caused of BC while starting T
>>
File: 1478117281965.jpg (21KB, 312x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478117281965.jpg
21KB, 312x379px
>>8163186
Being alone all the time is my birth control.

That shit can make you crazy though, I used to know this chick who wouldn't take the week of sugar pills that makes the period come, she'd just go onto the next cycle. Once she pulled a Brittney and shaved her head during one of many breakdowns.
>>
>>8163251
Sounds awful. Im hoping im just being irrational and it doesnt make me go crazy if i use it
>>
>>8162673
>>8162996
You got your young teen (degrassi, hollyoaks)
Your what a cis women thinks men act like (The l word, orphan black)
And your rape victim (boys dont cry, that lady gaga video)

Honourable mentions - your lgbt series' very out very proud "what bottom dysphoria?" ftm and your played for laughs look at these freaks ftm

Of course all played by unconvincing cis women
>>
>>8163091

I think it was a C section
>>
>>8163358

Christ, I like Orphan Black but that episode was embarrassing as fuck.

Come to think of it though, are any notable trans man characters actually played by a man? Trans women, I can think of examples played by cis men, cis women, and trans women, but trans men I can only think of ones played by cis women.
>>
I came out to my mom the other day, she told me she's not ready for me to do anything yet, but she is going to get me started on birth control. So that's something at least
>>
I had a decent relationship going with a guy who never knew me as female. Then I started T, became lost all sexual attraction to him and males in general, and started picking fights with him all the time. It's done now. I'd always heard sexuality could change after time on T but I never thought it'd happen to me.
>>
>>8161607
Vaguely interested in hunting as an independent sustainable food source, but don't have the money to buy guns or know anybody to introduce me to to process. Dad tried to teach me pistols when I was a teen but it was intimidating at the time.

Also aware that I'm kind of a weenie and I'm not a hundred percent sure that I could kill Bambi, or that I could do it as cleanly as I'd want to. I don't like the idea of an animal suffering. I'm honestly more interested in the butchery aspect and how to properly render something down.

...wait actually I just realized I now know a trans guy with a sort of mini-farm. Maybe he hunts? I should ask.

I'm mostly just awkward nerd tier, not particularly manly. Closest thing I guess for me is mosh pits, and even there I stick to the ones least likely to bash my face in.

Haven't run into any TERFs so nobody's especially hassled me, although one or two people are clearly nice to me for Feminist Brownie Points™. Shit's pretty weird. I would prefer some support from my fucking legislature instead. I'm in one of the bathroom bill states.
>>
>>8163186
If it's hormonal birth control I wouldn't reccomend it. That shit was possibly the worst time of my life. I was depressed as fffffuck. It really can change your moods. You're literally tricking your body into thinking it's pregnant. I don't know that you could use it while on testosterone, but I haven't asked my doctor. Consider an alternative method, dude.
>>
>>8163477
>birth control
that's... that's female hormones though
what was the goal there
>>
>>8163469
Not sure what your definition of notable is but two and a half men had a trans guy played by a cis man. A couple have been played by trans men.
>>
>>8163584
to stop my periods i guess? She's trying, so at least she supports me somewhat
>>
>>8163469
The trans guy in Shameless (U.S.) is pretty good, despite his acting and the forced tumblr cringe of his friends.

Would Zeke from Survivor count?
>>
>>8163738
>Zeke

Been loving those lesbian with a mustache threads on /tv/ lately.
>>
>>8163738
zika virus doesn't count
>>
>>8163738
>Shameless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTZtRQmhxY

holy kek, you weren't lying
>>
>>8164127
what the fuck lol oh my god

My friends IRL are all of those kinds of things and multiracial and everything but..........pretty much the only thing we tell people (at our lgbt meetings) is what pronouns to use. the rest of that shit is for your blog not for when you are shaking hands with a stranger, wtf
>>
>>8164127

Bugger, I thought the normie redhead was the tranny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85m7ABd1NfQ
>>
>>8163499
Damn i'm sorry about that dude, hopefully you can be happy with some girl now? I'm also with a guy who didn't know me as female, hope nothing changes after T
>>
>>8163620
Birth control stops periods? What?
I didn't have it anymore after one month of T.
>>
>>8164839
It's for guys pre-t
>>
>>8164878
My sister's on BC and she has her periods, it only hurts less.
>>
>>8164881
There's different types
>>
>>8163469
i think the trans guy protag in romeos was played by a cis guy
>>
>>8162673
I don't know if any Britfags here watched Hollyoaks but Jason Costello moved to America where nobody would know about who he used to be.

GOOD END
>>
>>8164974
They literally showed him with tits, and showed the aftermath scene in the end where he had gotten top surgery
>>
>>8164984
the tits were prosthetic
>>
Sorry for embarrassing question. How can a transguy get help after being raped?
>>
File: rick okon.png (1MB, 807x543px) Image search: [Google]
rick okon.png
1MB, 807x543px
>>8164995
You're right. This is him in 2001. Wtf I hate movies now.
>>
>>8165031
WHAT THE FUCK RICK OKON ISN'T TRANS? HE WAS MY FUCKING IDOL IS THIS TRUE???
>>
>>8165031
I can't even think of any ftm actors though...
>>
The combined smell of tea and my aftershave is like cat pee. I can't unsmell it.
>>
>>8165089
danny devito
>>
>>8165089
That guy in Shameless but he's an insufferable sjw, literally tumblr personified.

That's a little Asian trans boy in The OA, he's like 13 or something.
>>
File: ukNj0ST.jpg (215KB, 1181x1758px) Image search: [Google]
ukNj0ST.jpg
215KB, 1181x1758px
>>8163499
It's a bummer that it tanked your relationship, but being into girls is pretty fantastic. My wife's a cute little redhead that likes to swan around the house in the nude.
Nothing quite like sitting in a big armchair watching netflix with a nude woman in your lap. Makes you feel like Conan the Barbarian.

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

>>8163543
Sounds like you need to go talk to this farmer guy. Also, nobody but edgelords really think they can kill an animal until they do it. It is quite possible to kill it respectfully and honour it's sacrifice by not wasting the kill. Accidentally wounding it is always a risk, but that's why we practice, so you can guarantee a clean kill (also chasing a bleeding buck through the woods for a whole friggin day really blows).
I don't know what a TERF is? But glad you don't get hassled. I live in a major city for work. The BS never stops. Bathroom bills are retarded. It's the bathroom. Nobody is supposed to be looking anyways. You piss, you get out. It's all making a fuss over nothing.

>>8164127
HWAT.
>>
>>8164127
>joker origin story
>>
File: e91.jpg (30KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
e91.jpg
30KB, 600x640px
So my insurance refuses to cover injections or gel, so for T I'm stuck with patches or this weird deodorant stuff.

>have severe allergic reaction to both
>patches leave open wounds on my legs, some of which will probably be permanent scars that look like pepperoni
>deodorant makes my skin turn bright red and flake off and feels like a 2nd degree burn
>doctor contacts insurance company, after a week of waiting they refused again

Should I just kms right now? I'm turning 25 soon and I can't live another day in this stupid body.
>>
>>8165527
Go fraud
>>
>>8165527
how much do the injections cost where you live? without insurance 200mg would have been $26 for me. with insurance $10. not too big a difference.
>>
>>8165527
I heard t shots are only $75 max with all the equipment without insurance. But even cheaper if you only pay for the test alone and go to the doctor for your shots. That way you don't have to pay for the needles.
>>
>>8165527
They prefer to pay for the treatment for those crazy skin reactions than just giving you the shots?
>>
>>8165527
My insurance doesn't cover my T shots and I pay 40 bucks for a 10ml supply, which at 1ml every two weeks is pretty cheap.
>>
>>8165849
The needles and syringes are like five bucks total for a 3 months supply for me. I'd say save the gas going to and from your doctor and just spring for the gear yourself.
>>
>>8163620
BC can stop periods, but it can also cause your boobs to grow, weight gain, emotional fluctuations, etc.
You'd have to change brands a lot to find one that does what you want.
It'd be much easier to just get T.
>>
Are any of you guys poltards ?

Would you date one or someone with edgy opinions ?
>>
File: 1484249116978.png (2MB, 768x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1484249116978.png
2MB, 768x1214px
>>8167877
I fuck around on /pol/ sometimes. I've swallowed the iron pill though and tend to dislike talking about politics in real life because my views have gotten a little extreme.
>>
is it viable to transition enough to get the permanent effects like the voice drop and hair, then go off t? how bad would that fuck you up if at all?
>>
>>8167922
How extreme?
>>
>>8167942
The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should've.
>>
File: okay.gif (948KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
948KB, 245x219px
>>8167957
>>
What do most FTMs think of trump suppporters ?
>>
>>8163402
Correct
>>
>>8168000
I'd wager most FTMs lean far left because they fell for the (((LGBT community))) meme.
>>
>>8167933
but why?
>>
>>8167933
you can do that. the problems are that T effects mood, menstruation, fat distribution, a lot of things that you probably want permanently. once you're on T and know it stabilizes your mood you probably won't wanna go off it.
>>
>>8168000

i think they're idiots who bought into the idea that voting changes anything... it's a division and pacification tool... the government agenda remains the same regardless of the president and only minor changes that ultimately mean very little actually ever change... we're being monitored, our privacy is being sold to companies, the police here are being heavily militarized against citizens, and we're still fighting stupid wars overseas etc

only thing i can say is at least trump supporters are pro gun, cuz fucking with the 2nd amendment leaves takes the balance of power even further away from the people...

>>8167957

killing all the jews would be pointless, all abrahamic faiths are toxic and one of the leading causes of negative shit in the world right now... but with jews it's the Zionist jews and the ones in power who are more of a problem than your average person who's just sortof jewish

i understand why people hate jews, i just think when it goes out into the general population rather than the people who are actually problematic that there's an issue...

t
>>
>>8168138

-t
>>
>>8168138
>tfw mtf and zionist
>>
>>8168138

-leaves

was gonna say "leaves people completely powerless against their government," but ended up writing something else... my bad
>>
>>8168147

so you support israel even though they're completely wrong and the cause of a huge amount of problems in the world?
>>
>>8168158
no i support israel because both those are lies.
>>
>>8168165

why do you think israel is in the right? genuinely curious, cuz i've seen plenty of videos of shit going on there and it doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture... not to mention the destabilization is causing more issues

that's disregarding the fact that jews have control of most of the money and huge chunks of media... not even gonna get into that, i'm just curious why you think people who act like monsters over some bullshit religion are right
>>
>>8168187

destabilzation of other areas in the region* my bad... i'm a little drunk
>>
>>8168165

btw abrahamic faiths really are the cause of most of the problems in the world, not only do they shape large parts of society using a bunch of bullshit that's just used to control people... but i mean... look at the problems that come with islam, judaism, and christianity right now... just saying
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>say I'm gonna infinitely repress and present as butch dyke and it'll be ok because I'm doing mostly okay living like that so far
>years later, now when I pass I always get read as 1/3rd-1/2 my age
>years later, start passing a lot less because I'm spending my adult life in places a teenager could not logically be and people put two and two together
>mental health issues getting worse
>too old for stealth
>maybe too old for HRT to really work though T is magic so who knows

I've made a mistake, haven't I
>>
>>8168439

not too late to try something... at least some level of relief, there's a lot to life anyway... people aren't just their appearance

could always move if you care about stealth...
>>
>>8168187
for the same reason i think america was in the right in 9/11 or germany was in the wrong in ww2.
>>
>>8168481

what did america do right after 9/11 exactly? hussein wasn't a good leader, but there was no just cause to go to war with iraq, destabilize the nation and ultimately create more extremist terrorist groups... iraq wasn't even responsible for 9/11...

not only that but the war and what happened were used to justify huge invasions of privacy amongst citizens and fueled the militarization of police... it's a piss poor example

and i say that as someone who's from brooklyn and seen my neighborhood look like a fucking post apocalyptic wasteland after that shit happened... when i was a kid i could see the fucking wtc from my kitchen window

as for ww2 i'm not disagreeing that hitler crossed lines he shouldn't have, however, i'd use the the words "misguided" and "out of control" for hitler...

he couldn't have stayed leader and all that... but it was bigger than germany anyway, there were a lot of powers involved in that war blaming germany doesn't work

and really regardless in all those situations it's civilians suffering for causes a small group of people who control them are willing to send people to die for... so nearly everyone fucking loses
>>
>>8168000

No worse than Hilary supporters. Maybe a little worse. But those two as the only choices were like the concentrated essence of everything wrong with the American political/economic system. A government shill who'd sell out anything and step over anyone for politics, and a moron who manages to get rich by gaming the system instead of actually contributing anything to society and converts that money into undeserved power because capitalism.

But I'd have voted for Trump over Hillary, just because with him getting elected and overtly shitting the country up, maybe it'll inspire people to work for a system change. Hillary would just shit it up behind the curtain with everyone moving on as usual, only shaking things up to a point where you instead just feel grateful that at least they aren't worse, regardless of what a job she does and how the system almost broke. The apologetic black eye from your boyfriend before he gives you the full OJ.
But then, some people are fucking retarded enough to think someone like Trump was actually an underdog and isn't representative of a huge problem in his own way. So at the end of the day, if anyone had any optimism towards that election, I'm sceptical of their intelligence. Wake up, sheeple, they're turning the frogs gay.
>>
How come most ftms I come across have very accepting families? Mine would rather have me dead than trans or gay.
>>
>>8168481

everyone loses at the price of a smaller group of people's idea of a utopia... and we follow their laws, fall in line, do what we're told whether or not we have questions or whether or not actual beneficial reason is behind it... at least not a benefit for the greater fucking good

governments are threatening each other with nukes and who's the heaviest target? civilians... always...

israel is killing massive amounts of civilians along with its allies, and you think that's a good thing? for what reason? a good deal of the war is based entirely a fucking works of fiction people take too seriously cuz they're old and good methods of control...

repress human nature, deny logic and reason, deny things we understand, and people obey cuz they've been taught to believe in lies that society generally molds itself to cuz if a belief in god

humans are wired to have spiritual experiences... you have a pineal gland, you could open your third eye yourself and feel that aside from other things

it's the way our brains work, and those religions use that to keep people in control... even historically governments have used religion as a form of control...

i'm not defending islam cuz i think it's another fucked up abrahamic faith, and i recognize that not all of its followers are horrible people same as any other group... but them being wrong doesn't make the jews right
>>
>>8168590

eh they both have their fault... but it's the same as picking a sport's team, and like you said either way all of that's fucked up

have you read the declaration of independence lately? i read it the other day... found the parallels interesting
>>
>>8168648

faults* my bad...
>>
>>8168541
>what did america do right after 9/11 exactly?
wasn't talking about after.

>however, i'd use the the words "misguided" and "out of control" for hitler...
yes leftists love justifying him.

>it's civilians suffering for causes a small group of people who control them
yes people like the plo/pa should never be allowed to rule anyone.
>>
>>8168656

america almost immediately fucked that up...

are you saying you liked the way nyc handled it? cuz during that was the fucking city cops and fire departments that were there... emts and shit...

aside from that it went to shit very quickly...

i'm not justifying hitler, saying someone wasn't 100% wrong in every way isn't the same as saying he was completely right... that obviously all went terribly wrong, and he could be kind of a whiny pussy (ever read mein kampf?) but he had some solid points about the way some forms of government work... he was intelligent, that's just how it is...

people can do shit that ends up being fucked up, but that doesn't mean they're completely and totally wrong about everything... nothing is ever that one sided

i'd say it extends far beyond one group of people being ill-equipped given the state of things right now...
>>
>>8168656

btw when intelligence doesn't necessarily mean someone is totally good in every other way... ever read memoirs of my nervous illness? it was written by an extremely intelligent, extremely schizophrenic man... it was clear in his writing he wasn't stupid, but that never made what he said any less crazy
>>
>>8168705
>are you saying you liked the way nyc handled it?
i'm talking about the act itself.

>he was intelligent, that's just how it is...
he believed ice moons and ice planets formed the solar system because he thought real physics were too jewish.

>nothing is ever that one sided
'palestine'
>>
>>8168761

too high for 4chan... -when... was gonna write something else first...
>>
>>8168771

you're gonna have to elaborate there... cuz i'm not getting what part of that you're good with

already responded to that here>>8168761

there are different measures of intelligence, also jews believe that they're chosen by a god who's a legit psychopath so is that any less crazy?

palestine isn't one sided, israel is killing civilians over bullshit... how is that one sided? the actions of israel are creating more problems, and understandable ones too... people can only be pushed so far before they rebel violently, and when that happens you're stuck with whatever beliefs might go along with it...
>>
>>8168771

i mean like... i wanna know the specific action america took in regards to 9/11 that you agree with... not just the vague "9/11"
>>
>>8168000
Fucking morons or deluded or seriously somehow believed a fucking tv show con man would actually be a welcome change of pace for the political scene, because a different kind of life-long professional liar is somehow so much more appealing. I know the election process is basically fucking bogus but godammit.

Fuck I wish Bernie had gotten the nom.

Or that Trump would just spontaneously combust. Where's Pence with the fucking shock paddles?
>>
>>8168165
>tfw you wanna support Israel's right to exist but their nation was created as a landgrab based on shitty ill thought out western appeasement and their treatment of Palestine kinda fucking blows
I got a lot of respect for the Jewish faith and a very middling respect for the Israeli government. They rolled with a weird punch, and I guess it's the end result of existing in a region where most of your neighbors want you blasted off the map, but man.
...the whole situation just sucks.
>>
File: 1489365639960.jpg (585KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
1489365639960.jpg
585KB, 1200x920px
Where have you guys traveled?
>>
>>8170606
All of the nordics (though my visit to norway was... brief) plus Estonia. London, Paris and Dublin for big cities, then Greece, Croatia, Morocco. Going back to Iceland this summer, hoping to visit San Fransisco next year, and have vague plans for Toronto and Amsterdam.
>>
>>8170606
montenegro, slovenia, germany (didnt see much other than frankfurt because i didnt stay long), france and netherlands.
netherlands was the furthest i went from home and was also a huge culture shock, its such a diverse place which feels weird to me since i come from a slavic country with practically no minorities
>>8170980
oh hey im from croatia. whered you go? howd you like it? its always weird seeing people who even heard of the country, let alone visited
>>
>>8170606

england, italy, france, switzerland, antigua, puerto rico, st thomas, barbados, dominica, st croix + a few states on the east coast... never been off the east coast in the states...
>>
>>8171011
We were in Krk, but this was ages ago. It was a sun trip type thing, and since I'm sensitive to the sun I ended up spending most of the daytime in the hotel. Went out in the evenings, though. Had a lot of super nice seafood, the mountains were really cool, visited a neat church.

Warm and sunny places aren't really my thing, man. I prefer cities.
>>
>>8171011
I've been to Croatia too, mostly in Zagreb. It's insanely hot in summer. Good coffee, nice summer rain.
>>
File: Layered-Long-Hair.jpg (43KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
Layered-Long-Hair.jpg
43KB, 500x510px
Can we, once and for all, find a hair style that looks masc on a transguy
>>
>>8167922
Same, I lost a group of friends due to my extreme views and they thought I was a bit too much out there to keep hanging out with them. It was about sandniggers and migrant crisis in Europe and let's just say my tolerance ran out.
>>
File: 6-lawrence-in-desert.jpg (24KB, 632x355px) Image search: [Google]
6-lawrence-in-desert.jpg
24KB, 632x355px
Lawrence of Arabia was 5'5"
>>
>>8172329
Rudolph Valentino was too, despite the claims of being 5'11.
>>
>>8172191
Do a military cut.
Regulation, preferably. Don't get a high and tight, that's for spastics

http://www.besthairstylesformen.net/military-haircuts-hairstyles-guide-men/
>>
>>8172191
I'd like to get one like that pic related, but my baby cheeks will just keep me at turbo-dyke
>>
>>8172644
Haha no

>>8172862
I don't even have baby cheeks but I get the same. Something about the indentation around the temple.
>>
http://listverse.com/2016/03/22/10-female-husbands-of-the-1800s/
>>
>>8173019
His indentation is really nice, I'm a bit jealous.
I'm hoping angling my hairline more will make it look less dykey.

In other news:
>sir'd count at work: 2
>>
>>8173267
Oh those sneaky dames sticking it to the patriarchy! Stayed men until they died you say even if they didnt have to? Better still refer to them as lesbian women now that they can't protest.
>>
Riddle me this bros: I know a guy who got into bodybuilding at 26. He was 5'8 max and now he's 6'0, no RDJ lifts. What the fuck?
>>
>>8173800
he did a deal with the devil and sacrificed four inches off his cock
>>
>>8165249
That asian kid is "thinking about being nonbinary"

I'm extra salty because I auditioned for that goddamn role.
>>
>>8173885
>That asian kid is "thinking about being nonbinary"
Why are they all transtrenders? Jesus fuck.

>I'm extra salty because I auditioned for that goddamn role.
Wasn't the role for a little kid though?
>>
>>8173608
They're not even referring to them as lesbian women but as women disguising themselves as men to earn more money, for the most part.
>>
>>8173895
I look very, very, very young. Most people assumed I was 14/15 at the time I auditioned despite being 18.
>>
>>8173910
Shame the part got to a trender then.
>>
>>8173800
Genetics, I guess
>>
>>8172644
god those are ugly
>>
>>8173957
At fucking 26? C'mon.
>>
>>8172644
Having a uniformly short and/or buzzed haircut is counterintuitive, as it will only show off the awkwardness of your tiny girl skull.

>>8172862
Do it. I was afraid of the baby face for the longest time, but short sides helped to show off my cheekbones more, while decreasing the overall "roundness" that comes with the tiny girl skull curse.
>>
>on t
>no physical changes yet
>start having massive doubts
>go back to girlmode after i was attempting to present male
is this normal?
>>
>>8173800

Likely just a matter of better posture.
>>
>>8173981
hgh maybe?
>>
>>8175135
I tried a couple of times because my life turned into shit but it felt too fake so I went back.
>>
>>8175135
How long on T?
>>
How do I come out to my friends without them thinking I'm a special snowflake?

Not having them know is driving me insane.
>>
>>8176445
Get on T and let them figure it out?
>>
>>8176470
I was thinking about that but I can't come out to my parents and get T right now so my dysphoria gets pretty bad since they call me she all the time.
>>
>>8176588
Will you telling them make them treat you male or make them treat you snowflake?
Do you present and behave masc? It makes a lot of difference.
>>
>>8176805
I do present and behave masc, I guess I should just stop being a pussy and just say it but social anxiety says otherwise.

But thinking about it they would probably accept me, I just gotta explain some things to them.
>>
>>8176896
Just do it. You have to come out to them anyway. Going sooner saves you a lot of stress and pain.
>>
>>8176912
Yeah, I probably should just try telling one at a time and talk with them through it. I'll try.
>>
>>8165449
>Conan

My man
>>
>>8176896
People understand things better if it's presented as part of a process, it's more practical and tangible. Let them know what you've done already, what you'll go on to do.
>>
>>8177152
Thanks for the advice. I'll think about that.
>>
>>8177681
truscum post here plz
>>
I'm afab (is this the correct term?), bi and questioning my gender. I don't get much top dysphoria, actually I like my boobs, dislike my genitals and have a deep hatred for my face and voice. I have never liked feminine hobbies and so I tend to get along better with guys, despite actually liking women and wanting romantic and sexual relationships with them. I don't know if I'm trans or not, but I find myself thinking: I am quite tall in a country where the average height for a man is a little smaller than mine, I have a big nose and jaw that could help me look like a guy, etc, only problems being living in a Catholic country and having a phychiatrist as father. Do you guys think I am fussing over nothing or should look into it better?
>>
>>8177840
from what you describe you might have dysphoria, but youre describing it in such vague terms that im not sure. do you hate it or feel like its wrong?
if you feel like its wrong/feel a disconnect then you probably have dysphoria and should look further into it but if you just dont like your specific face/voice but would be okay with a different female face/voice then youre probably not trans.
id advise doing some more research and experimenting with presentation and seeing if it helps
>>
is there an /ftmg/ discord
>>
>tfw friends call you "guuuurl" and don't want to seem like a snowflake for telling them not to
>>
do ftm manspread?
>>
>>8178367
we manovercompensate
>>
>>8177840
>Do you guys think I am fussing over nothing or should look into it better?
>>
>>8178361
Can you object just because it's obnoxious?
>>
>>8178361
just say "i'm not a girl"
that's what i do when my friends do that.
then they say "bitch please!"
and then i say "i'm not a bitch, don't call me that"
and then they sniff and walk away and stop calling me.
problem solved
>>
File: 1462791064346.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462791064346.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
Last year I picked plums from a tree near a vacant house. From what I heard the guy who used to live there had died and since nobody picked the fruit I took everything.
Turns out the guy's wife still lives there and is infirm. She probably didn't pick the fruit because she's fucking crippled.
I basically stole fruit from an old crippled lady. How much of an asshole an I?
>>
>>8178506
you could apologise by bringing her a gift basket or home-cooked pie/cookies etc

explain the misunderstanding and present it to her
>>
>>8178537
What are you, a soccer mom?
>>
>>8178506
you could apologize to her and offer to pick the fruit for her this year or something
>>
>>8178367
I do

Not obnoxiously so, just enough to be comfortable.
>>
>>8178545
in my experience old ladies love nothing more than an apple-cheeked young man trying his darnedest to do right by the world with a shy and polite smile

anyway, only seems fair to give something in return
>>
>>8177889
Thank you for your advice!
>>8178383
Dude, were it that easy.
>>
>>8178549
That could work

>>8178571
Fair enough, but baking and stuff is way too ladylike. I could probably help her around the house maybe. Cut her lawn and stuff like that. Also >>8178549
>>
File: 1493158883757.jpg (31KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
1493158883757.jpg
31KB, 640x756px
>>8161607
Kommando here that likes to hunt and shoot. I'm also into vidya.
I only own milsurp for now. Don't know if it's even worth getting an AR since I live in Commiefornistan. I haven't encountered any of the 3rd wave shit doe. Even when it lived in LA. I guess thats cus i never got out much and the school club i was in was pro gun.
>>
File: 24186029_11220245_pm.jpg (139KB, 550x527px) Image search: [Google]
24186029_11220245_pm.jpg
139KB, 550x527px
>>8178361
>>8178450
Maybe I'm just in a philosophical place, but seems to me that for all the bitchin and whining folks do, ftms are in a specially shitty sort of predicament.
Feminists and snowflakes are mad at you for "abandoning womanhood".
Normies won't just chill out and treat you like any other guy
Shit's fucked.

>>8178591
Aw fuck. Commiefornia's only gonna get worse, brother. Git out while you can. I feel your pain, I live in Torrano, so no AR innawoods. Hopefully Mad Max kicks Trudope to the curb in 2019 and fixes all that.
How's commiefornia on pistol carbines? I was looking into a SUB2000 for easter.
>>
>>8178506

doubt it counts as stealing... if no one came by and did it for her then chances are they would've rotted on the branches and gone to waste...

besides if she's really fucked up and old she might not even be capable of eating properly or on a special diet... so nah you aren't an asshole...
>>
>>8178643
shit's ok for FTMs lol. Normies gonna norm but in general people favor the idea of "becoming a man" over "becoming a woman". Most SJWs are fine with FTMs too, it's just the hairy third waver radfems who push the "abandoning womanhood" thing. That brand of feminism is dying out and pretty irrelevant.
>>
Ok so with changing my birth certificate I got

>change passport
>give it to my insurance

Do I need to change or give it to my:
>bank
>school
>job
>>
>>8178367
I'm stuck in a terrible habit of crossing my legs when I sit.
>>
>>8178367
I do sometimes.
>>
>>8178930
enjoy your varicose veins
>>
>>8178367
I've always done it, didn't even know it was a thing until people pointed it out to me.
>>
>>8178695
But what if she wanted the fruit but couldn't get it? What if she watched me from the window and though she couldn't so anything because of her condition and because she was scared of me? What if her grandkids were going to come and pick the fruit for her?
>>
>>8178930
I still do that occasionally, but luckily I often catch myself as I start doing the motion and put myself ankle-on-knee instead.
>>
>>8179216
Her kids and grand kids were going to have a pie baking day to give her some company after her husband died then sell the pies to raise money for the hospice that looked after him in his final days and you ruined it.
Now nobody came to visit, the hospice is closing down and she had to watch you cause that as she sat by the window knowing she couldn't do anything to stop you.
>>
>>8179216

and what if all of those hypothetical scenarios are just complete bullshit you're making up and you're feeling guilty about nothing?

could just as easily say "what if she doesn't even like plums?" or "what if she doesn't have family?" or "what if she has dementia and doesn't even remember she had a husband or a tree?" so there's really no sense in what if's but... realistically you thought the fucking place was abandoned, which means it's doubtful that there are people who give a shit about her... the reality of old age is frequently depressing so you know... chances are they went unnoticed... not all fruit trees even bear fruit every year, so yeah...

even if i'm wrong... it's done, over with, and has been a long time at this point... if you feel bad just don't do again, it's that easy... no sense in dwelling on an honest mistake, and you're banking on an elderly cripple to remember a year ago properly and also still care... even if she wasn't elderly i doubt she gives a shit at this point about a year ago

who the fuck stays upset over something like that for that long anyway?

you made a mistake, shit happens... it's not a big deal
>>
I'm a straight girl but last night I dreamed that I transitioned into a guy and was dating my manager (a girl). What does it mean?
>>
>>8179794
What are you doing on /lgbt/
>>
>>8179794
you had a dream is what it means

your brain is just processing information, it's pretty meaningless desu
>>
>>8179794

i had a dream once where i ripped someone's heart out of their chest and ate it... dreams are weird, why would it necessarily mean anything?
>>
>>8179794
it would only mean something if you got really euphoric from it and think it was your brain telling you about a wish you've had for a long time that you've been not really thinking about on the surface. otherwise it's just a dream.

ex 1: "come to think of it, I stuff my pants a lot, have often felt envious of men's bodies, and deeply feel uncomfortable with my female body. maybe my brain was telling me something."

ex 1: "I can't recall any odd feelings about my gender, or only very normal ones like wishing I didn't get periods because they're annoying/painful. The dream didn't elicit any strong feelings and I'll probably forget it within a few weeks."
>>
>>8179906
that should say "ex 2" for the second one
>>
top surgery in 6 days. today i bought two button up shirts from the thrift store, so i have 4 in total. i heard they're the most comfortable shirt to wear during the recovery period.

anyone have advice? i have a wedge pillow, a neck pillow, stool softeners, and bendy straws.
>>
>>8179906
it's ex 2
>>
>>8179941
do you have boo boo keys
>>
>>8179945
See >>8179919
>>
>>8180236
I think it was the person responding that they related to the second example
>>
>>8179906
>or only very normal ones like wishing I didn't get periods because they're annoying/painful.
Not him but what qualifies as "very normal" feelings of wishing you were the other gender?
>>
I gave in to the urge.

Been feeling like shit this week without T so I just took a big ass 5ml syringe I had at home, drew the T trying to be extra careful with the dosage, took all the bubbles out and just injected it.

Thigh feels a little sore for the first time in almost three months, maybe because the needle was longer than the ones I usually use (even though it's 25g). Still, no pain and I'm stil alive.
>>
>>8180361
>calling the girl "him"
rude
>>
>>8180351
Ah, my bad.
>>
>>8180361
"grass is greener on the other side" kind of feelings.
For girls, it'd be shit like "wow guys don't have periods and they can pee standing up!"
Mostly the things they think about are very shallow, and they don't feel any real negativity towards their own body, they just wish things were more convenient.
>>
>>8180361
wishing to be male so you don't get catcalled, wishing you didn't get periods, wishing you didn't have a risk of unwanted pregnancy, wishing you could blend in more on voice chat in online videogames, wishing you were physically stronger so you can open jars more easily
>>
>>8180520
>>8180538
But you can feel dysphoria about things like that?
>>
>>8180599
Yes and no. It's a very thin line and it's why a lot of confused girls end up transitioning and then regretting it.
You basically have to determine if you'd actually be more comfortable with yourself if you were a man, or do you just wish things like what >>8180538 listed didn't happen.
>>
>>8180620
How do you tell?

Even if I'm on the trans side maybe I'd be better off making do without transition.
>>
File: dirt-road-meme.jpg (80KB, 490x363px) Image search: [Google]
dirt-road-meme.jpg
80KB, 490x363px
>>8180599
about getting periods?
most definitely.
>>
>>8179794
I once dreamt my job was to taste vegetables and determine their texture for marketing purposes, and I was hooked to a truth machine to make sure I was honest about the vegetables' properties. I wish that was my job
>>
>>8180648
We'd all be better off without all the money and time spent in the transition process. For me personally, I'd rather an hero then spend the rest of my life as a woman. There's one way to determine it.

You basically have to determine how much of your "dysphoria" is your actual feelings towards your body vs. just conveniences of being the other gender or internalized misogyny (sorry for the SJW talk but it's the only term I can think of for shit like "i want to be a boy so I can play games online without being ridiculed for my gender")
>>
File: HuHHH.png (65KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HuHHH.png
65KB, 200x200px
>>8180744
protip: if you have nothing interesting to say, keep your fat fingers away from the keyboard. they aren't your friends.
>>
File: 1442003422665.jpg (49KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442003422665.jpg
49KB, 400x500px
>>8180825
???
>>
>>8180744
I wouldn't rather an hero. I've thought about the body bit and while I'd dearly love to change my body, there's only one part I really hate about it and I can avoid thinking of it too much. Most of my "dysphoria" is convenience and internalized stuff.
>>
>>8180744

i've tried to hang myself (with dysphoria and hopelessness in regards to it being major reasons) and no shit... that put things into perspective pretty fucking good...

if someone kills themselves over being trans chances are they've got more shit wrong than dysphoria there...

besides being uncomfortable and suffering every day aren't necessarily reasons to off yourself, there's still plenty of other shit in life...
>>
>>8180872
You can change a couple things without going full transition. Some people just get top surgery, some just change their name and gender marker, etc. Whatever you need.
>>
>>8180923
Thank you. I think you're right although honestly I already felt that was probably the right choice.
>>
>>8180872

plenty of people wouldn't rather be dead... "rather be dead than..." isn't what makes someone trans, anyone who thinks that is probably just being dramatic... likely due to their own emotions about themselves and their own problems...

still if you're the one who had the dream, then it says more that you're in here examining it in detail rather than just writing it off like a weird dream the same way most people would
>>
>>8180923
>some just change their name and gender marker
we call those people "scum"
>>
>>8180961
I'm not the anon with the dream. My first post was asking about dysphoria and how to tell. I know it says a lot that I'm here though. I have a lot of trans feelings.
>>
>>8180961
Look buddy I wasn't saying you have to consider suicide to be a real trans, it was just the logic that worked for my situation.

>>8180956
You're welcome anon.

>>8181034
Eh, I don't judge because personal circumstances are different.
>>
>>8181078

oh got'cha i wasn't sure...

honestly you just gotta reflect and spend some time on it... there's no set time for figuring it out, not like it goes away ever anyway... doesn't get better over time either, it gets worse... so you'll be sure eventually if you're not now

>>8181111

you actually call people buddy?
>>
>>8180363
>I'm stil alive.
Nice try ghostposter
>>
>>8179374
I now believe this

>>8179380
But why not be on the safe side and mow her lawn and stuff? Damn you are depressive today, dude.
>>
>>8181287

i just don't see the point in doing unnecessary things for no actual reason, or feeling guilt over something like that... that's not depressive, i don't think so anyway, why do you say that?
>>
>>8181199
>doesn't get better over time either, it gets worse...
I know...

>so you'll be sure eventually if you're not now
Idk if it will.
>>
>>8181326
I like to see it as an excuse to do something for an old lady. Maybe she invites me in for cookies and stuff too.
It's depressive because even though elderly have severe issues with loneliness you just see it as a fact that her entire existence is dementia, isolation and resignation. And that she doesn't care about what happened to her tree.
>>
>>8181403

you can only feel something for so long before you start to understand it... especially if you think about it often enough, time brings perspective

>>8181424

i don't think doing something nice needs to come from a feeling of guilt... i don't see how that makes it a positive thing, and i don't pretend i know how she felt about her tree cuz that's unknowable to either of us

the initial question was whether or not someone should feel like an asshole for making an honest mistake, that a lot of facts suggest probably went unnoticed...

never said don't do nice shit... i said: don't feel guilty when you don't know for sure whether or not it matters, emotions over unknowable things especially negative ones are just a waste... and i offered other possibilities that were just as likely as it being a big deal...

sorry if reality can sound mean, but no shit people should do nice things for each other when and if they can... that's just not being an asshole...

i've given people money, food, pushed some guy in a wheel chair's kid on swings and talked to him cuz he started talking to me and he couldn't... used to bring this old woman's packages upstairs in the building i lived in... cuz she was old and had trouble with shit, and we spoke a few times... etc etc etc so it's not like i don't see a point in being nice to an old person...

i just don't see a point in feeling guilty over an honest mistake someone made over a year ago that has unknowable consequences and isn't necessarily even remembered now... i don't think it makes someone an asshole, i don't think that kinda shit is a big deal...
>>
>>8181514
Understanding it doesn't solve the problem.
>>
>>8181514
I wish I had your ability to let shit go
>>
>>8181521

it helps

>>8181561

it's a skill not necessarily a talent... i had to learn how to do that since i was a kid, and now it's been years...

i have feelings and shit, it's not like that, but i accept that in most cases they're meaningless at any given moment and i could be doing something i like better anyway or that clears my head like meditation... so i get past shit quickly and i move on, and if something sticks i figure it matters on some level but it's nothing worth being consumed by... i figure i'm alive, so i may as well try to enjoy it
>>
>>8181771
If feelings can change your behavior how are they meaningless?
>>
>>8178506
>I basically stole fruit from an old crippled lady. How much of an asshole an I?
desu, not much more of an asshole than you were when you thought you were stealing fruit from a dead guy.
>>
>>8181996
dead people don't care
>>
>>8181964

they don't always have to, they only have as much meaning as you give them and you could learn to immerse yourself in something else and alter them instead of letting them consume you

they matter in a sense, but they don't always have to (and shouldn't in many cases) influence behaviour

learning when they're just wasted on things that don't necessarily matter when there's other things to immerse yourself in just doesn't make sense to me

in most cases, at most times, negative emotions aren't worth holding onto

i just feel like there's better shit to do than wallow in misery nearly all of the time

i usually only find things upsetting for a little while, and then i'm over it and something else is going on that matters more cuz it's actually happening... idk

i figure i could always kill myself instead if i really wanted to, so if i'm not doing that why am i going to let suffering ruin an entire day or control everything i do?

i've been through a lot of shit... it's made me the sort of person who generally sees being upset about something out of my control and letting that eat away at me for any prolonged period of time as something that isn't worthwhile... idk

why should feelings even affect your behaviour other than when you absolutely can't help it in which case you get your shit together (or at least try) as quickly as possible and move on or do something productive about it? i mean like... day to day or more than an hour... more than a minute if you're crying or some shit... feelings can suck, but when they pass or don't make sense to have they don't matter...
>>
>>8182209

they don't have to matter*

sorry high and tired... things only have as much meaning as you give them though, and negative shit isn't usually worthwhile unless it eventually becomes beneficial in some way... even then, in the moment, acting on your emotions, letting them control your behaviour, or holding onto them when they're both negative and illogical is senseless

when things are both illogical but come with more positive feelings i feel differently... that's just cuz one of those things is a waste and the other can be an experience though
>>
>>8181256
I got a little bruise though, probably because I did it more forcefully.
>>
File: 20170427_075301.jpg (751KB, 1080x1404px) Image search: [Google]
20170427_075301.jpg
751KB, 1080x1404px
>>8160418
My little dude is so scruffy. His names Chico. I got him when he was big enough to fit in my palm. But now that he's up to the middle of my calve, he still thinks he can lay in between my arm and my side where he doesn't fit anymore lol. He's the type to eat anything and everything given to him and will dig through the trash if he hasn't gotten scraps in a while. He loves people, ever since he was a baby I would expose him to people almost all day because he got so happy. However, he gets very attached to me when we go around other dogs because he is very scared. I tried to fix this when he was a pup and let him play with my friends pitbull but I think he only opened up to him. Chico probably has the best life ever, but I'm sure he wishes he could go outside more and chase bunnies and birds.
>>
My best bro is in serious risk of becoming homeless.

Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>8183273
what happened?
>>
>>8183155
Fluff pupper/10
>>
i can't figure out what i want to do with my life. help me chose a job.

no retail. i have learning disabilities so i can't go to college. i like animals.
>>
>>8183337
He's been in a financial pinch since December (long story short, he finally got the opportunity to leave his hometown and get a step closer to cutting ties with his family, but the place he started at used him and fired him without warning, followed by a long list of bullshit including the social services deciding he wasn't allowed financial aid for shit), and now that he's finally got a proper job, his flatmate decided she doesn't feel bad about kicking him out anymore. Housing situation is shit here, and after this winter he doesn't have any buffert to afford a deposit or even a temporarymove until he finds something better.

I would offer him to crash at my place, but I literally don't have the space.

The fact that he's got a shitton of undiagnosed mental health issues (likely including BPD) isn't exactly helping either.
>>
>>8183392
Move to the countryside and become a farm boy.
>>
>>8183273

at least sleeping outside isn't bad when it's warm...

>>8183392

you don't have to rule out college necessarily... there's schools that have programs and shit for people with learning disabilities and whatnot... you could try something like that if you wanted

anyway, i have a friend who's a vet assistant that started off volunteering at places 'til she decided to pursue it further... you could just try things and see how it goes...

my s/o's sis was actually making alright money walking dogs at one point... her schedule was somewhat flexible... aside from dog walking the place she worked for had her do shit like dog training, feed animals, visit people's cats and sit with them for like 30 min spans etc, but mostly she was getting paid to get wasted and wander around with dogs...
>>
>>8183401
I'm thinking of doing that. My parents want to buy land and start homesteading, they say i can make money raising livestock, but that won't be for another 2-3 years so I need to make some money in the meantime.

>>8183423
I'm thinking of applying at a dog daycare
>>
>>8183428

my friend's son works at one of those... he really likes his job, actually everyone i know who works with animals typically does...

but yeah, shit like that if you wanna be around animals...
>>
>>8160418
My gf used to think she was FtM around high school age, only wore baggy clothing and kept her hair shot. Only socialized with boys. Few years later she stopped and even later she met me. Few years later again she starts calling herself genderfluid and wears "fake beard" makeup, baggy clothing and my clothes. Never in public and it only lasted about 2 weeks. What's the chances she really is FtM? Is there any way to know? She is "dysphoric" about her body but only because her tits are incredibly big and she could lose a few pounds
>>
>>8183660
what was she like as a kid/teen (before highschool)? if she was a weird asocial/masculine child she might have dysphoria, but if she was completely normal and well adjusted socially i doubt it
>>
>>8183666
She was a foster kid for many years, I don't really know how she was before high school but from the pics she was feminine with long hair. She's incredibly feminine now... I humored her once and she said if she ever transitioned we couldn't fuck. Because gay sex is nasty. She would rather fuck girls (she's bi)
>>
>>8163499
weird, i've only ever heard of the reverse (dude who identified as lesbian goes on t, becomes gay)
>>
>>8183666
She got bullied and went through an "emo" phase, switched schools alot and did drugs. I guess that doesn't exactly scream normal and well adjusted.
>>
>>8183699
>dude who identified as lesbian goes on t, becomes gay
wat
>>
>>8183703
happened to a friend of mine - when i met him, he identified as a butch lesbian, but after he came out as ftm and went on t, he started being exclusively into guys
>>
>>8183660
>>8183680
>>8183700
Pls help guys, what if she suddenly wants to be a man again? What if she really does it this time and dumps my sorry ass
>>
I have been friends with this guy for a while, he accepts me and supports me being trans but idk if he is like, into dudes at all.

I know he probably isn't but he jokes about being gay and he calls me cute but only because I don' have T yet probably. I kinda like him, papa help.
>>
>>8183753

then you move on, date someone else and maybe you'll be happier, maybe not but you don't know either way... shit happens, and people can't help but be themselves

just life... and you don't know what's gonna happen yet anyway... 2 weeks isn't long, and even if you're with someone trans that manner of expression isn't necessarily going to last

if i were you i'd just deal with it, see what happens, and when it looks like there's no way of salvaging it look elsewhere and move on... in either order...

all you can do at this point is discuss it until one of you has some sort of clarity in one way or another...

not all at once, that would be boring and take away time that could be better spent... but if you're both honest with each other and talk you'll both be pushing each other toward a better understanding of the situation that would benefit both of you

but also if you enjoy each other just focus on that kinda when you're not talking about it instead of dwelling then you're making any possible future easier for you both... whether you stay together or not

you don't wanna hear some shit years or months later that's along the lines of: "you don't love me no matter what" or some other crazy shit about you not being supportive or something... it doesn't sound like your s/o is necessarily the most mentally stable... so really if staying together is something you want then damage control some of that shit now... preemptive defense pretty much, just a suggestion...

or get out now instead of lingering in a potential situation that will be more painful if it happens over time... let's say they stop for a while, regardless of reason, that doesn't mean it won't resurface later on... when you're more committed, more invested... consider your own potential well being and happiness longterm
>>
>>8183872

go for it, see what happens... or don't say anything and eventually you might feel different or he'll make a move... either one works
>>
>>8183753
She sounds like a confused fujo with heavy AAP.
But I don't know her personally.
>>
It really pisses me off for some reason when people argue women (as a collective) are as perverted as men, watch as much porn and jack off as much.
For some reason it's un-feminist to say otherwise but just look at who the porn and sex industry is aimed towards and not because of a myth but because men are paying more for strippers, prostitutes and porn.
And then they try to argue that it's because of social conditioning even though I along with other ftm and mtf know what happens to the sex drive when you go from a female amount of test to a male amount or vice versa not that it matters what trans people have to say because the feminists have their agenda and no evidence will say otherwise.
>>
>>8185592
It's a bit complicated.
Women do masturbate less, but that's because of social conditioning, lack of sex ed, etc.
Women do watch as much porn, but they're generally less willing to pay for porn.
>>
>>8185620
No women do not watch porn as much as men - surely you can see there is a correlation between watching a lot of porn and paying for it - and you can find statistics online that follow.
And no it's not just social conditioning, although it is an aspect, there is a correlation between sex drive and testosterone levels.
>>
>>8185592
Oh and another point - lesbian death bed versus the gay hookup culture.
>>
>>8185679
They do, they just don't admit it or don't seek the same forms of porn as men do (literature versus videos, for example).
The "women don't pay for porn" thing is why porn sites don't bother catering to them.

Question: do women with PCOS have a higher sex drive?
>>
Serious question lads: do cis men lose hair even down there? Every time my father went to the bathroom or any male friend/cousin/whatever I've ever had, there was hair on the toilet seat every fucking time.
>>
Closing in on 10 weeks on T now and I still haven't said anything to my coworkers, who all definitely know I'm transitioning. The rumor mill is going nuts. I swear, I'm the best form of entertainment these people have in their lives.
>>
>>8185810
Where are you even coming up with your reasoning? Pretty convenient that you can claim women watch as much porn as men but can't prove it because they don't admit it and aren't paying for it.

Women with pcos aren't really a good indicator of the idea that men have a higher sex drive because they have high testosterone levels because some women with pcos have a normal level of testosterone but low levels of female hormones and those can also affect sex drive to a lesser extent. But yeah in some cases a high sex drive can be a "symptom".
>>
>>8185856
Isn't that not an age or gender thing? I think I've always had a problem of shedding hair including that on my head but not in a balding or thinning way.
>>
>>8186103
Same. Not even my family knows.
>>
>>8186223
>Where are you even coming up with your reasoning?
I've known a lot of those "teehee I'm so perverted x3" girls.

Where's your reasoning coming from? You just posted your little rant out of nowhere.
>>
>>8177946
https://discord.gg/9ugFX
>>
>>8186223

i've known a lot of women who were into porn, and one who swears she doesn't who fucking reads and writes it all the time... most don't pay for it, but plenty are into it...

i've known a lot of chicks who were forward about sex too... probably just depends, but in my experience people i've known are either into porn or they aren't and i haven't noticed any gender divide...

same with sex... that means nothing statistically on a larger scale of course, but still...

from what i've seen women are just as into sex and talk about as much as men...

what are you basing your info on? the industry? if women statistically don't spend money on porn it's hard to judge it by that... women satisfy their needs differently, so you can't entirely judge any level desire in a way that skews results, which one sided statistics do... industries cater to consumers not people who don't buy anything so the porn industry doesn't work as an example... it's a business

its entire purpose is to make money...
>>
>>8186425

in a way that doesn't skew results* my bad... it's just how shit is

unrelated to anything:

this kinda weather fucks my shit up, anyway my arm did that thing where it just kinda jerks out of nowhere and i was holding a butter knife and hit the blade against my chest pretty hard... would've sucked if it was a different knife... it was funny though, guess i should be more careful
>>
hey brooklyn join our server
>>
>>8186343
>teehee I'm so perverted x3" girls.
So your basis for women looking at as much porn and having as high a sex drive as men are the types of girls who believe they get attention and look cool by telling others this?
>>8186343
>Where's your reasoning coming from?
I already told you. The fact that ftms are told their libido is likely to increase and mtfs are told the opposite. That the sex and porn industry is targeted towards men because they are the primary consumers. The statistics handed out by major porn websites where the majority of their consumers are men. The very real gay hookup culture compared to the problems lesbians report they face in the bedroom. The majority of sexual offenders being men. And lets be honest the main consumers of weird fetishes are men. They're the majority of the ones drawing and directing it.

You're right though my rant did seemingly come from nowhere. It was because I was listening to a podcast where they said people were getting angry at them over twitter because in the previous podcast they implied similar claims to mine and I got kinda annoyed and thought some guys on here might know what I was on about because I've seen some women shut down the experiences of trans people finding their libido change because it didn't follow their "feminist" theory and according to them it must be just a placebo because that's what society has taught us men and women act like.

Anyway it's not like I would care if women's sex drives were as high as men's or if they watch just as much porn I just really believe they don't and don't know why some people keep pushing that they do as if it's a bad thing that men and women have different sex drives and that's it's wrong and un-feminist to think so.
>>
>>8186509
I just thought of another, there are more men making up weird communities online/ shooting up places for not getting laid than women are.
>>
>>8186425
My reasoning >>8186509
and your right you anecdotal experiences do mean nothing on a larger scale.
Also I never said women don't enjoy sex as much as men or are "into it" the same amount just that they aren't as perverted, consume the same amount of porn or have a high of a sex drive.
>>
>>8186487

?

>>8186509

if i get a higher libido on t i wouldn't be able to function... i need to get off every day, multiple times a day, and going without sex makes me depressed...

anyway i've heard transguys and transwomen give varying accounts about their sex drives and hormones... same as cis men and women...

i know fuckall about how that's a feminist issue though...

i've also known plenty of slutty chicks who were into hooking up, and women have fetishes... porn doesn't equate with a person's sex drive necessarily either
>>
I've been so anxious to make progress in my transition lately. I am supposed to get on test in exactly 2 weeks but I feel like everyday I get closer I get more on edge about not being on it right now.

I feel like I'm laying around rotting waiting for a piece of happiness. Please reassure me that I won't be this pathetic once I'm on test.
>>
>>8186576
the discord server ya dip
>>
>>8186530

women have an easier time getting laid than men... also the guys who do that shit are usually crazy so it's obvious why they aren't getting laid + more peer pressure is put on guys to have sex culturally whereas with women it's the opposite...

women are also less likely to kill people in that manner...

>>8186565

idk... i've met chicks with plenty of kinks and more guys who have been really fucking vanilla... guys are just more forward usually... as far as shit like that goes... but again that's mixed... same with sex drive
>>
>>8186597
But why is it easier for women to laid than it is for men? Is it because men have a more pressing sex drive and will have sex with someone they find unattractive to satisfy it whereas women don't have this problem maybe? Maybe men have wider fetishes of what can be considered attractive?
And again you guys keep pressing the "well I know lots of kinky/high sex drive women and the opposite with men" like it's more than anecdotal evidence. I didn't say there weren't exceptions.
>>
>>8160418
Can we get a ftm discord? I feel like every other letter has one but us.
>>
>>8186597
Also women with kinks are encouraged in today's society, a fucking high production movie was made on the basis of women wanting to be dominated and spanked so I can see why women are open to discussing kinks like that "woo sexual liberation" whereas a guy is going to be more careful about saying he wants to be the one spanking because of a society that discourages men having "violent" or dominating desires lest it be more than just a fetish.
>>
>>8186646
fo real?
>>
>>8186646
scroll up it was posted pretty recently
>>
>>8186727
Invite doesn't work anymore
>>
>>8186759
https://discord.gg/qjzda
>>
>>8186594
why? what's it like?

>>8186639

well... there could be a number of reasons that have nothing to do with sex drive... men are expected to be assertive and to be the one who makes the moves, this gives women more options, and makes guys who are shy or insecure etc less incentive to chase after women... so those guys aren't gonna get laid cuz they don't put themselves out there

attractiveness has nothing to do with sex btw, ugly people of both genders get laid... people who blame everything on their looks aren't examining all the other issues there nearly always

i said my experiences don't mean anything on a larger statistical scale... so i acknowledged it... having seen different though, and not being given statistics that aren't skewed in one direction or clear evidence that i can't exactly see your point of view...

i'm not going to make grand claims i can't cite to prove a point that doesn't really matter to me so... i'm left with throwing out anecdotal evidence and having you explain your stance to see what evidence you throw out instead...

i never claimed you said "all," i'm just saying i doubt nearly every woman i know just happens to be exceptional in that manner... statistically speaking, it'd be weird odds

>>8186666

only someone who knows nothing about it would equate bdsm with violence... just daying, so nah... generally people into bdsm (both sexes) tend to just be really open and honest about that kinda thing... like first conversation you're talking kinks and limits usually... so i doubt it works that way...

also for women to get the full package fantasy from that kinda shit they need a dominant guy... women do like that shit, but it has to be expressed in a certain manner
>>
>>8186818
it's just a place to hang out with other ftms

and we have a vent channel
>>
>>8186818

clear evidence that suggests you're right* my bad...
>>
>>8186826

just wondering cuz i found the skype group generally boring (nothing against individuals)
>>
>>8186818

saying*
>>
>>8186838
it's not run by the same people anymore
>>
File: Moruk_by_burcindrummer.jpg (33KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Moruk_by_burcindrummer.jpg
33KB, 600x402px
>>
What do you guys play? I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 lately
>>
I miss wearing dresses every day.
>>
>>8188541
why did you like them?
also, are you gay?
>>
>>8188540
New DLC?
I'm replaying skyrim for the thousand's time. Jeremy soul is my comfy god.
>>
>>8188541
I miss having confidence and a positive outlook on life
>>
>>8188561
Nah haven't gotten the DLC, sometime soon maybe.
I've always enjoyed Fallout more than Elder Scrolls, I'm replaying New Vegas right now.
>>
>>8188541
I miss not having pores the size of fucking craters
>>
>>8188610
Nice. I love the western/post-apocalyptic style they used.
>>
>>8186851

idk, like i said it wasn't the people... both times there was a skype group some of the people were different and yet something about the change of atmosphere is what seemed to do it...

i'll give it a chance though probably...

>>8188540

haven't played a game since the last resident evil came out... i used to play them often, but i can't usually enjoy them anymore... same with movies

>>8188541

you still could... seems impractical to actually do anything in though
>>
File: 1490279125535.jpg (139KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1490279125535.jpg
139KB, 750x728px
>>8188541
Do it
>>
>>8188633
Brooklyn I made a plant thing are you proud of me
>>
>>8188653

idk what you mean entirely, but probably... pics?
>>
File: thing.png (1MB, 911x501px) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
1MB, 911x501px
>>8188659
Pic delivered
>>
>>8188614
is it from T or acne?
>>
http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Badger-folk
>>
>>8189004

>>8189004

>>8189004
>>
>>8188711

sorry about that, fell asleep again (not even sure how, i'm having one of those days where my spine and brain feel like an electrical fire)

very proud... what's in there?

i'm not gonna have the chance to do much on my own this year... but the garden i started at my mother's last year is coming back on its own pretty decent (mostly the peppermint... it took over 2 flowerbeds, but the kale, boxwood, forsythia etc are doing good too), so i was happy about that... if the wine grapevines my s/o and i gave this old woman (she makes homemade moonshine and shit... we gave her some other plants too) he knows and any of the stuff at our old roommate's place comes back that'll be cool...

even our house plants are spread out right now 'til we get our shit more stable... i have 2 jade plants at my mother's and some cacti and succulents, a spruce etc back in brooklyn at my little bro's place (his new gf likes them)... i'm probably crazy though cuz i'll ask for pictures to see how they're doing, but i don't trust other people to necessarily pick up on vitamin deficiencies or some shit and plenty of plant issues can be diagnosed in a pic...

just have miniature orchids and a panda plant with me right now...
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.