[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience with being bisexual but never doing anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 01_1.jpg (25KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
01_1.jpg
25KB, 300x274px
Anyone have experience with being bisexual but never doing anything gay for whatever reason? I feel kind of weird because I think I might be a lite bisexual but have no desire to act on it.
>>
>>8158652
Yeah I feel you on this. I had a really rocky beginning when it came to knowing that I'm Bi but because of how rocky it was I'm super timid about trying same sex relationships. I find guys attractive and I want to date some but I feel super nervous about the entire thing so I don't try or try and fail miserably.
>>
>>8158652
>lite bisexual
I don't think there's a thing like that.
Like if you have never done anything gay, how can you be bisexual?
>>
>>8158838
The same way you can be straight but a virgin. You know what you find attractive, that's what defines your preference.
>>
>>8158838
Because I'm trendy and cool and I know I'm not a normie so I must be special and neato like you guys.
Right guys?
>>
>>8158893
So you know you would cheat even though you haven't had a relationship yet?

Interesting.
>>
I am bi, but I have a bf. I guess when you are bi it just comes down to likelihood of finding someone you get along with. The chances are small even in regards to straight relationships if you want a really compatible relationship, while the amount of lesbians out there is even smaller.
It was hard enough to find a guy I like enough to date, let alone a lesbian.
>>
File: IMG_20170420_215609.jpg (20KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_215609.jpg
20KB, 236x292px
>>8158895
That's right, anon. You're special just the way you are. Because you're you, and you're one of a kind.
>>
>>8158945
Bit of a lopsided comparison.
Making a decision like cheating and your body reacting to visual/mental stimulus are two very different things.
>>
File: akh5vWd.gif (991KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
akh5vWd.gif
991KB, 245x182px
>>8158978
It's a joke.
Because Bisexuals cheat.
Get it?
Hilarious!!
>>
>>8159030
Apparently I didn't. Seems like even on 4chan, I'm a dense loser. I should probably just kill myself now.
>>
>>8158812

My problem is that I don't find guys attractive like girls, but I think dicks are hot, and some guys are about as cute as girls with all the mtfs popping up.

>>8158838

To be honest I'm not sure if I'm bi or not, but I think if I am I'm the type that's not really attracted to guys but still hooks up with them just to scratch that dick itch, or a common tranny chaser, but I find that type of behavior disgusting, which is why I've never done anything, but it leaves me in a odd place. Most guys are either 100% for gay sex or 100% against it, while I can see the appeal, its not enough to make me go through with it.
>>
>>8159292
I'm the same, like i ducked my friend's dick a few times but males in general arent attractive, its all about that dick.
>>
>>8159292
Same for me. I find a lot fewer guys attractive than I do girls, but dick is great.

I'm pretty sure I'm bi at least with the fact that I find a decent variety of guys attractive, but it's still kind of a 70/30 split.
>>
File: 1489553663271.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489553663271.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>8160386

>its all about that dick.

I know, they scream SEX to my brain.

>>8161240

My split is like 97/3, I guess I'm just tortured that I'm not perfectly straight, though given all my other weird quirks why would I be?
>>
>>8162202
97/3...are you the same person who made that thread about being the tiniest bit bisexual and fully "heteroromantic"? Largely wondering because I don't have any "figures" though I know I'm way more than you in both regards and yet still have questioned it again and again, with the end result always as "yes".
>>
>>8162220
>97/3...are you the same person who made that thread about being the tiniest bit bisexual and fully "heteroromantic"?

Possibly. I always make threads like this when I need to vent my insecurities, though whether or not I'm bi isn't what bothers me, its how do I identify with something I have no intentions of participating in.
>>
>>8159030
I can't even stay mad when it's paired with a gif like that.

>>8159292
Honestly at the end of the day, labels are kinda simplified bullshit. You like the feminine form. You also like cock. Surprisingly, studies show that's pretty common for mostly straight guys.
>inb4 sex police defining straight, etc.

As for the "chaser" thing, that's alwaus gonna be a fear with trans girls, but it's always gonna be a thing with cis girls too that you only want them for sex. It really just boils down to letting them get to know you and showing that you're not just in it for the sex. Or hey, if you fall for a cis girl instead, there's always strap-ons.
>>
>>8162371
>Or hey, if you fall for a cis girl instead, there's always strap-ons.

No thanks. I've played with my butt before, too much effort too little reward.
>>
Like most gay men, I started out straight, but got tired of women never returning the interest I displayed. One day I started looking at yaoi and gradually trained myself to liking men via some Pavlov shit going down. Eventually came to think of myself as bisexual, and shortly after that, full blown gay. Even the thought of a vagina repulses me now. I simply am not attracted to women sexually anymore. I have beaten the cistem.
>>
File: hypno.gif (501KB, 650x944px) Image search: [Google]
hypno.gif
501KB, 650x944px
>>8162542
You're an idiot.
>>
I generally go towards woman but if the occasion arises I follow through
>>
>>8159088
No, you should be glad you didn't get his shitty joke. Butthurt homo got his heart broken so he's a bigot now.
>>
>>8163902
Then what am I going to do with this rope and lotion?
(Figured I 'd try the whole autoerotic asphyxiation thing before I died)
>>
>>8162542
Youre an genuis.
>>
>>8163939
It puts the lotion on the skin
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.