[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hon feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1489725884606.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1489725884606.png
322KB, 591x716px
>tfw born too late to live in ignorant repressed bliss
>tfw born too soon to transition early
>tfw born just in time to live in absolute despair each day
Anyone else know these feels? Share your own if you'd like!
>>
>>8155222
it really it terrible to know if I was born like 5 or 10 years later I would've transitioned earlier and society would've been a lot more accepting
>>
>>8155222
>tfw ywn be a hon
repression4lyfe
>>
>>8155279
You'll be a hon at 30 or 40 though, when repression fails

>>8155229
Really fucking sucks.
>>
fucking kills me

especially when i see posts on here that are like
"oh i figured i was trans and started self medding after /lgbt/ started when i was like 15"
like fuck me. if i had /lgbt/ at 15 i could have been passable
>>
>>8157813
I know it fucking hurts I was literally so close to being born at the right time for trans acceptance and being an early transitioner
>>
>>8155222
>tfw I had a traumatic experience that led me to hardcore repressing literally everything
>tfw had no chance at life no matter what
>tfw catholic grade school and hs where everyone who acted differently was major judged
>tfw can't sort out trans feelings and can't stop stressing, even though I know I have dysphoria
>tfw can't turn off my brain I just want to accept it and be female
>tfw on hormones and they make me feel great
>still cannot accept it
>want to die but can't kms
>life is an endless suffering

really can a meteor take us out this year I want this torture to end
>>
>>8157813
i mean its not like it was impossible to self med before 2014 or w/e
>>
>>8155222
Meh. I was born in the Before Times in the Long Long Ago. It would be amazing to grow up in this type of world compared to the one I did (internet? What's that?), but I don't spend any time thinking about it because I'd just depress myself.

Besides, if I had the same family it probably would have worked out the same anyway.
>>
>>8157885
so? it's about even knowing
1. that it's an option
2. that you should do it
youngshits don't fucking understand just how quickly everything changed
>>
>>8157813
>implying you'll pass if you start at 15

I mean, just look at what happened to me....
>>
>>8157885
I didn't know that being transgender was a thing until I was 18 in 2011. I have no clue how to do anything at that point. Read online about how it will take years to get on hormones due to gate keeping. Read online about how dangerous self medding is and am horrified of it. Know everyone will hate me because it was even worse back then and no one at all knew what being transgender was and would just assume you were a crossdressing faggot. Find susans decide I don't want to look like that without realizing they are all 30 year olds or older so I repress. I just wish I was 5 years younger that's all I would've needed.
>>
>>8157813
>>8157834
>>8157880
>>8158150

When did you guys start? How old now, and what're your lives like? What are your thoughts on younger transitioners?
>>
>>8158582
I'm >>8158150

Started at 23 I'm 24 now I still have hope but not much. I had a terrible life I moved around a lot never had friends was and still am socially awkward. Then I made a friend in high school and he got hit by a car and died. Now I'm working minimum wage and have barely any friends. Just shit luck all my life really. I'm envious of them but at the same time it is nice that some trans people have a chance to be happy.
>>
>>8158582
>>8158659
Forgot to mention I'm still boymode. I refuse to present female unless I can mostly pass.
>>
>>8158659
23/24 doesn't sound so bad

i'm 21 and the future looks pretty bright...then again i look super young for my age because of a blood condition
>>
>>8158582
24, 26
shit
i prefer to ignore their existence
>>
>>8157667
Repression doesn't fail unless you're a weak willed idiot. People can recover from heroin addiction, some trans shit is nothing compared to it.
>>
>>8155222
Absolutely. I'm 28. If my parents were more progressive or if insurance companies didn't require life experience for hormones, I would've transitioned in my teens.

>>8158150
>Read online about how dangerous self medding is and am horrified of it.
/thread

>>8158659
>I moved around a lot never had friends was and still am socially awkward.
It's as if I found my community...

>tfw that means you're a hon
>>
>>8157880
Hi me. Being a while without seeing you posting without my permission.
>>
>>8159189
>tfw weak willed idiot
now what?
>>
>>8159189
>Repression doesn't fail unless you're a weak willed idiot
I've quit a stack of things that wipe out most people, and failed repression repeatedly (and finally, permanently). You don't understand what will happen, but when you finally do break (and you will), remember we tried to warn you.
>>
>tfw can't even blame being born too late
at age 14 i was already looking into it and a friend and i were doing research into what to do, when i decided i hated my friend and that i needed to stop bringing shame on my family and managed to somehow on-and-off repress for the next nine years

23 and transitioning now
>>
>>8159189
See you on susansplace faggot, when your gonna be calling people hun and sweetie for the rest of your life, whilst your wrinkled testosterone addled face tries to apply makeup on you and you end up looking like a trans treebeard and your friar tuck head needs a shitty wig.

Good luck cunt, cuz your'e gonna need it when your ramming your wife's dildos up your ass dressed in her most pink lingerie and you have to explain to your kids why daddy is now mommy.
>>
>>8159180
why is it shit and why ignore their existence anon
>>
>>8159261
That's some top kevel projection on top of colossall butthurt.
>>
>>8158582
Im 25, started hrt 3 months ago.
Im too late for even hip bone growth since that ends around 24 years old.
>>
>>8159272
>be too late to get hips
>need to spend a years' salary to attempt facial salvaging
>at the end of it all might not even pass
>all the while needing to watch others get to live your dream life because they happened to be born 5-10 years later than you
gee i wonder why
>>
>>8159296
Well fat distribution will help with that, you can always eat cum and see the results
>>
>>8159296
Wait I'm NOT too old?

fuc yes
>>
>>8159296
My hips expanded quite a bit I started at the very beginning of 25. Still not got much in the boob department, but my asss doe... For days.
>>
>>8158150
You were literally me in 2013.

If I didn't fall for the "HRT is extremely dangerous" bullshit I would've got back a couple years.
>>
Retard here, what does reppression mean? in this context.
>>
>start at 20
>still don't look remotely feminine 6 months in
>6'1, 18 inch linebacker shoulders
>visible adam's apple
>strong masculine jaw even though both parents had softer jaws
>20.5 cm long face, maybe able to get it down to 19 cm with hairline regrowth
>look like im 5 years older than i am
It's pretty awful. I'm looking into getting my wisdom teeth removed and getting braces just in the desperate hope that it'll slim my lower face down.

This is why you don't have kids late. My mom was 40 when she had me and my dad was 53 and diagnosed with cancer. How do you not expect your kid to come out ugly and a tranny?
>>
>>8158582
Im 22 turning 23 this summer, started approx 5 months ago.
I am so jealous of early transitioners I cry :(
But I wish them best of luck tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>Go to Christian private primary and highschool
>Obvious and subtle homophobia along with the counseller also being a religious coordinator so can't come out as trans during HS
>Come out as trans at 17 to family
>Shoved back in closet cos it's just a phase transgendereds all want to remove their genitals NO EXCEPTIONS and what reason did I have to not believe my parents?
>They were wrong. Fucking wrong. I failed at repressing and learned the truth on trans statistics about HRT effectiveness and SRS rates.
>Transitioning a few months before turning 22. At best can only
pull off a "mature" asian woman look and 4 months into HRT STILL feel angry at the sheer injustice of it all

I feel angry towards transphobic cis people or people who "just dont get it." Those vapid cunts. When I think of how many trans people could have been referred to real professional assistance or have just been put on puberty blockers in HS it makes my blood boil. There is no excuse in the age of information. Where so many people who tried repressing in their 20's are now they already could have been at the age of 15-19. People suffered and all for what? Ideology? So people can have a wank over how concerned they were about a person's health when they had the answer and the cure spelt out in their pea sized brains by their suffering children?

So much has changed between myself and people at the current age of 18-20. I'm glad these people are in an era of growing acceptance and knowledge. Sure I feel jealous when I see people like Jazz Jennings get a TV show but visibility is the key to ensuring the shitty environment of older transitioners is not left to pass on to our successors.

But if there's one thing that infuriates me its the bullshit among the online trans community. How dare you call people AGP or tell them they're too old to pass at 18 even as a joke. We're in this together and you fucking dumbasses don't realize if you do this you're the real hons, you repressing dickheads.
>>
>>8155229
>>8157813
I don't understand how kids start self medding at 15, like I tried multiple times and my parents would just find and take my pills. I'm still in HS, but I finally managed to get Bica at least, just have to keep it locked in a secret compartment in my car.
>>
here's a fun hon feel for you

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>8159928
>I am so jealous of early transitioner
I'm sorry about how you feel. May I ask how your life is now? Also, how early are we talking?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.